Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 04, 2024 7:02 am
Rebecca Moore. Bankrupt Morals

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Rebecca Moore

Duration: 00:30:25

Description: Danny just got the news that he's being investigated for insider trading, so it's time to start shredding documents. Rebecca is reluctant to get herself involved in obstructing justice, but can't resist the urge of sucking off her boss. Danny figures if he's going down, he's going down while Rebecca is going down on him. Turns out Danny has a cunning plan after all, who's going to sift through his financials after he's fucked and facialed Rebecca on top of them?

Quality: Full HD
Video Format: mp4
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 2.56 GB
Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/d74l4krgghzj
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 04, 2024 7:00 am
Rebecca Moore, Stacey Saran - Rub-And-Tug

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Rebecca Moore, Stacey Saran

Duration: 00:35:01

Description: Rebecca and Stacey are catching up over some tea, when Jordi shows up. Stacey can't believe how Rebecca treats his new stepson, and decides to pay him a little visit while he's scrubbing the tub. After getting him a little wet, she can't help herself by giving Jordi's massive dong a tug too. The action escalates quickly as Stacey finds herself taking a dip and deep throating his cock. When Rebecca shows up, Stacey tries to play it off by hiding Jordi under her beautiful tits. With a little convincing, Rebecca decides she's not going to let Stacey have all the fun and needs to get stuffed with some dick too.

Quality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Size: 1.98 GB
Video: 1280x720 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/n305kfws86xp
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 03, 2024 7:10 am
Quinn Wilde, Alexis Fawx

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Quinn Wilde and Alexis Fawx

Duration: 00:49:13

Description: Quinn Wilde needs a better grade in her class so she heads to her professors house in hopes that she can speak with her about improving her grade. The voluptous and sexy professor answers the door and happily invites her innocent student in. Quinn is quickly persuaded to start undressing for the professor Alexis Fawx who is enjoying the sizzling hot body Quinn has. Quinn is tight everywhere. She has a shapely ass and a perfect boob job! Alexis, is very pleased with the commitment that Quinn has to please her. Quinn gets down on the ground and has to suck her professors pussy next. Alexis moans as she gets a top class labia licking from her student. After she squirts all over Quinn?s face, she is excused with the extra credit she desperately needed. Just then, her male partner shows up and asks if that was Quinn from next door. Alexis says yes it is and that she is one of her students. He asks why she made her get naked and lick her pussy. Alexis says that since he is so smart, perhaps he doesn?t have enough time for fun and she invites Quinn back to change that. She instructs Quinn to take off her pants and turn her male friend on. Quinn is happy to comply and soon she is bent over and getting fucked. Alexis joins in and both them are getting tossed around by this beefcake. Pussies are sucked, asses are smacked, and Alexis squirts a shot through the air out of her pussy on to Quinn?s face. Finally, the man blows a shared load on both student and teacher in an epic 3 way.

Video Size: 4.18 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/lin46hsybiwc
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 03, 2024 7:08 am
Reagan Foxx

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Reagan Foxx

Duration: 00:31:49

Description: Reagan Foxx is one hot step-mom. Her step-son, Juan, loves to sneak around and spy on her, specially when she's in the shower. This time around, he snuck in and started taking pictures of her with her own phone. He couldn't contain himself so he had to jerk off at the same time. Reagan caught him red handed. She decided to teach him a lesson and had him eat her pussy. After that, it was time to teach him a thing or two. She choked on his cock and then shoved his dick in her pussy. Juan pounded his step-mom all over the bathroom in several different positions before busting a load all over her tits.

Video Size: 2.24 GB
Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/wnjj3z6j7y7e
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 03, 2024 7:05 am
Reagan Foxx - Forgetting Mom's Bday When Mom is a Milf

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Reagan Foxx

Duration: 00:17:19

Description: It's not polite to forget your Mom's birthday especially when your Mom is Reagan Foxx. Reagan was already feeling frustrated by the lack of attention from her no good husband that there was no way she was going to allow her son to be ungrateful and forget her birthday. So Reagan decided to show her son what happens when she is not feeling appreciated. Doing what Reagan does best she takes you on a sexy taboo ride that you won't soon forget. Making her son listen and do what she requests until he himself gets a massive hard on and gives his the pounding she had been asking for. Check it out....It's HOT

Video Size: 225 MB
Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/fl77iwh4dl4m
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 03, 2024 7:03 am
Raven Hart. No Words Necessary

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Raven Hart

Duration: 00:32:32

Description: Part OneMy Mom and I stop and stay at a hotel on the way to dropping me off at my Dad's house. The only problem is the hotel gave us a room with one bed in it. I offer to sleep on the couch that's in the room, but she says it's OK and climbs into bed with me. After she falls asleep, I can't stop looking at her body. I finally can't hold back, I have to touch her. To my surprise, when I do, she starts to lean into what I'm doing, pressing the back of her body against mine. What me and my Mom did next is so wrong.. but it really didn't feel wrong.Part TwoI wake up to this incredible feeling, almost like my dick is being sucked.. When I open my eyes, I realize everything my Mom and I had done together the night before- oh, and, she's sucking my dick also! She had to have me again and I need her. So badly, that she woke up and immediately started touching me again.

Video Size: 778.2 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/meyea7yd40gk
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 03, 2024 7:00 am
Raven Hart - I Know You Love Mommy's Tits

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Raven Hart

Duration: 00:30:23

Description: Part ONE - I know you can't help yourself. It's Ok, it's natural really. My tits are very big, and there is nothing wrong with you staring, and fantasizing...Part TWO - Oh baby, again? . Ok, but I have to use my mouth and my hand, Mommy's pussy is getting sore

Video Size: 405.8 MB
Video: 1280x720 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/6khf46xbpwmj
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 02, 2024 8:28 am
Phoenix Marie & Piper Perri

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Phoenix Marie & Piper Perri

Duration: 00:43:39

Description: Piper has the house to herself. Her boyfriend comes over, which her dad doesn't allow. Piper sneakily sucks off Jordi while talking on the phone to her dad, but when the teens hear a strange noise from off-screen, they're worried that someone's breaking in! The teens scope out the house and realize that it was probably just their imagination. The teens proceed to make-out and build up to fucking each other-only they're not alone! Phoenix has broken into the house to rob the place, but when she sees these two teens fucking improperly, she decides to step in and give them a hand!

Video Size: 3.7 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/n39jfd8jkawk
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 02, 2024 7:06 am
Penny Pax. Penelope

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Penny Pax

Duration: 00:32:20

Video Size: 737.9 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/yaw9t06u3dky
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 02, 2024 7:03 am
Penny Barber - Caught Perving On Mommie

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Penny Barber

Duration: 00:21:58

Description: Sam sneaks into his my room while I'm sleeping in a sexy, little, white teddy. He can't resist the urge to undo the snaps between my legs. Once he sees my pretty pussy he just has to stroke off! But Mommie isn't such a deep sleeper after all. Grabbing a hold of him, I take a lick of his hard cock. "Yeah, it tastes like you were jerking off." From there Sam is subjected to a spanking with his hard on clamped between my legs, against my pussy. I suck, tease, and ride his cock, making sure that he knows just what it feels like to be used. Finally, after I've made him pleasure my tits, he can't take it anymore and cums all over my face, hair, and tits. What a naughty boy I've raised!

Video Size: 1020.1 MB
Video: 1280x720 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/14cz670wqdml
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 02, 2024 7:01 am
Payton Hall - How Mom Finds a Guilty Son

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Payton Hall

Duration: 00:15:04

Description: Now that my boys are growing up into young men, I would expect them to be exploring their own bodies--it's only natural. However, I wasn't particularly happy when I found my panties on their bathroom floor. It was soaked with someone's cum, and I was going to find out which one of them did it.I approached them as they were sitting on the couch, panties in hand, and they acted like they were surprised. Oh, please. I can tell when my boys are lying. One pretended that he didn't know they were mine, and the other was "shocked" to see I wore sexy panties. Of course, I figured that they would both deny it. That's fine. I was going to figure it out for myself.I striped down to just my bra and panties, hoping to cause a reaction with one of the boys. I sat between them and rubbed their cocks from outside their pants. I couldn't be entirely sure, so I made them take off their pants. They bitched and whined, but I was determined. I knelt down and began stroking both of their cocks. I needed to see which cock was more excited to see me in my underwear.Were they both jerking off with my underwear? Their cocks were stiffening with my touch. They shouldn't be having that reaction unless, of course, they were both guilty. I sucked their cocks one at a time, but still couldn't figure out which boy did it.I told them that they needed to fuck me. If they had nothing to hide, surely they'd show me that they weren't hard for my body. My youngest son seemed confident and volunteered to go first, fucking me doggystyle, while I sucked my other son. After all, he wasn't off the hook. Obviously, somebody was enjoying themselves. Time to switch.My oldest son fucked me hard, so I wasn't sure who the culprit was. I mean, if they came from the same place, then maybe they should fuck me at the same time. Maybe then, I could tell who did it. I got on top of my older son and started riding his cock. My younger one got behind me and fucked me doggystyle. God, it was intense with both of their hard cocks inside of me. I was moaning loudly, and soon, I just wanted their cum.I laid down as my boys jerked their cocks. My oldest son released his cum all over my body, and I got on my knees for the other. He erupted all over my face, and I just smiled. There's nothing like sons to make you feel special, and to make you forget what you were mad about in the first place.* * * * * ** * * * * *

Video Size: 447.8 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/njfbpqc71cll
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 02, 2024 6:58 am
Penny Barber - Mommie Cucks Jay With His Bully

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Penny Barber

Duration: 00:07:35

Description: Sometimes young men don't understand that Mommie has certain needs that must be fulfilled...by a nice stiff cock. My little Jay gets so fussy when he walks in on me blowing his old friend, Sam. Jay says he was his bully, but Sam seemed so nice that I imagine Jay was just exaggerating. My pussy was way too wet to stop fooling around with Sam, but Jay just stands there whining, even after I climb right on top of Sam so that I can ride his dick. Even though Jay refused to give us some privacy, Sam was still so nice that he even offered Jay an entry level job at his company while we were fucking. Jay was not very grateful at all. There is only so much rudeness that I can tolerate before I have to punish him for treating our guest so poorly. The punishment will have to wait till after I satisfy my new boy toy, of course!

Video Size: 643.8 MB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/j30dx2dd13t8
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 02, 2024 6:56 am
Olivia Blu

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Olivia Blu

Duration: 00:45:24

Video Size: 3.85 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/mug9misay23n
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 01, 2024 7:04 am
Nicolette Shea

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Nicolette Shea

Duration: 00:34:46

Description: Tyler thought he could get away without handing in his last Anatomy assignment before the semester ends. He was wrong. On the last day of school, the no-nonsense Ms. Shea subtly cuffs him to the desk before dismissing the class. She begins teasing him as she strips down, telling him to take notes on her gorgeous body. Tyler's forbidden to take his hand off the paper - but will the strict Ms. Shea let him cum?

Video Size: 2.92 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/labidhg62q9g
gatlerxxx
Added: Jan 01, 2024 7:02 am
Nicolette Shea. Off The Rack

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Nicolette Shea

Duration: 00:35:16

Description: What starts out as a boring, old shopping trip with his wife, quickly turns into something much more magical when Ramon dozes off in a department store. Left behind by his angry wife, and locked in the store overnight, Ramon's awoken by a sexy mannequin (Nicolette Shea) come to life. Nicolette's daily life of being on display has left her with an aching desire to be used for literally anything else, and Ramon is just the man to help this bodacious mannequin out. Too good to be true, or a hot fantasy come to life? Watch and find out!

Video Size: 2.98 GB

screenshot

Download this Video from FileJoker: https://filejoker.net/w7xx5qoigy8t