File information
Video type: 720p
Video quality: HD
Video format: mp4
Duration: 00:42:16
Extension: 1280x720
Video Size: 1.81 GB

Actors: Hazel Hypnotic
Description: A little pleasure, a lot of pain, Hazel Hypnotic has never disappointed when it comes to our live feeds. She is a beautiful, top-notch performer that always keeps her promise to participate in the most deviant demands we can come up with.It only takes a few seconds before the members comment on her naughty librarian look. She is prim and proper while PD makes her walk in some extremely high heels. Even as they begin to disrobe her and show off some of the sexy secrets beneath her clothes she keeps expertly strutting her stuff.The challenge continues to get more intense, though. She may be able to keep her balance when she has complete freedom of motion, but how about when her hands are tied in a prayer position behind her back? Or when nipple clamps punish her for imperfect posture? We'll see how well she does under the more "stressful" conditions.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/bo2jqdtrgs1f
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 22, 2024 9:53 am
Tyler

screenshot

File information
Video type: 2160p
Video quality: 4K UHD
Duration: 00:32:56
Extension: 3840x2160
Video Size: 1.17 GB

Actors: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/ze0aafc1eubm
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 22, 2024 9:55 am
Casey Calvert and Mia Gold. It's OVER The 20-somethings win. Outfucking them will KILL US

screenshot

File information
Duration: 01:15:55
Video Size: 2.72 GB

Actors: Casey Calvert and Mia Gold
Description: The 23 year old hot girl apocalypse is real and scarier than zombies. These girls are in your bars, your work place, your one night stands and nothing slows them down. We have machines, electricity, vibrators, double penetration dildos, 350 - 800RPMs AND we can make them use their own tongues and fists and still, STILL, they carrying on and cum and cum until we are dead.Mia Gold and Casey Calvert are Grrl 2.0 - and it is a sexy, epic fight for the win with these two incredible babes. You may recall Casey's debut 57 orgasm shoot and Mia Gold's squirting fantastico but now together, then are like the power twins and they activate in the form of cum and sloppy, wet orgasms. Good luck with these ladies when you take them home. Nothing can save you.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/wc97lnyrrb0r
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 22, 2024 9:57 am
Tall sexy MILF bound is custom metal and leather bondage. Takes huge bl cock, brutal deep throating

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:14:24
Video Size: 750.2 MB

Actors: CiCi Rhodes, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Description: Welcome CiCi Rhodes to Sexually Broken. This hot MILF puts most other stars to shame in the manner in which she fucks. She Deep Throats with the best of them, she takes huge cock, she can handle the hard bondage and rough sex, and truly enjoys every second. This is one girl that does not do it for the money, she does it because she loves it.
We have CiCi trapped in a custom made metal and leather bondage device. Our new Prototype Blindfold designed by our own Cyd Black is securely in place. CiCi's sexy ass sticks out and her tight gag is causing her to drool. She is completely helpless, a couple of holes for use to use and abuse.
We don't waste anyones time. 10 inches of thunderous hard cock settles in behind CiCi's hot ass, and with a couple of good thrusts someone's Mom is moaning like a common slut. The gag muffles some of the sound, but the drooling intensifies as puddles of spit drip down CiCi's helpless face. CiCi's cums early and often. The gag is replaced by another hard cock, and now CiCi, is getting deeply fucked from both ends without mercy. We use CiCi's throat like a pussy, fucking it balls deep over and over. CiCi is in a world most never experience, Cumming over and over, while struggling for air every second.
Back and forth the cocks move, taking turns making CiCi cum. It's rough pounding sex at it's finest and CiCi is completely overwhelmed. In the end 10 inch of black cock slide balls deep down CiCi's pretty throat as a vibrato make her brutally cum over and over. In the end CiCi is dripping some form of liquid from each hole, as her hard deep breathing, reminds her she is deep in subspace, wondering if she will ever finds the exit back to the normal world...

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/khmdvr4ozrp9
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 22, 2024 9:59 am
Ayumi

screenshot

File information
Video type: 480p
Video quality: SD
Video format: flv
Duration: 00:30:07
Extension: 640x480
Video Size: 495.4 MB

Description: We are proud to begin a new series of Japanese S&M films this week, exclusive to Forbidden East. Through a contact with a Japanese underground studio we have had for many years, we have now secured the exclusive rights for this library of films which contain some of the most extreme and edgy BDSM we've ever seen produced. Anywhere!So, sit back and take a deep breath, because these films will take your breath away.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/rtli93k5a0zb
https://filejoker.net/ufp9fvzka363
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 22, 2024 10:01 am
Wholesome Sara Luvv does drooling deepthroat while cumming her brain out bound onto a sybian

screenshot

File information
Video type: 360p
Duration: 00:15:28
Extension: 640x360
Video Size: 90.9 MB

Actors: Sara Luvv, Matt Williams, Maestro
Description: They don't come much cuter and fresh faced than Sara Luvv. She is like an adorable bag of kittens. And there is only one thing you can do with someone this adorable-restrain them down upon a sybian with their arms cranked cruelly behind them and facefuck them into next week. Which is exactly what we do. It is a solid plan.
A sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator. It sounds like a jet plane taking off. A pussy on top of one does not stand a chance. You WILL cum. You will cum a lot. You will cum your brains right out. Today we test Sara's multitasking skills. Just how well can she deepthroat while cumming her brains out? Let's find out! For science.
Two hard cocks tag team Sara's cute little face into a drooling slobbery disaster in short order. The true sexual animal under that cute kitten face is revealed. Sara is reduced to a screaming cumming cock sheath. The facefucking is hard, relentless and without mercy. Our kitten is a dazed and panting mess. It is a great look on her.
We do not let up until Sara is a cummed out shell, held up only by her bondage. Today? Today was a good day. Thank you my dear. Until next time...
Tags: Breath Play, Brown Eyes, Brunette, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Slow Stripping, Sybian

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/fd6k2jyngynm
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 23, 2024 9:50 am
Aiden Starr, London River - Screamer The Intimate Torment of London River

screenshot

File information
Video type: 540p
Duration: 01:09:06
Extension: 960x540
Video Size: 757.5 MB

Actors: Aiden Starr, London River
Description: In this brutal and intense session between the relentless Aiden Starr and her willing sub London River, boundaries are met head-on, and the line between pleasure an pain blurs. London River can endure all sorts of punishment, particularly when trust is well established, and her trust in Aiden Starr is immense. Aiden takes London through a screaming session of pussy punishment, flogging, caning, cropping, spanking, pussy licking, anal strap-on fucking and anal fisting, all while London is bound and tied, unable to resist or get away. Aiden delights in overlapping pain with pleasure for London, leading her to the edge and then back from it, in the ultimate sexual tease. We open with London chained to a pipe device, while Aiden punishes her pussy with clover clamps, a vicious crop, and a punishing vibrator. London begs to cum, but she's not allowed to get off so easily. The tension builds as Aiden demands obedience and patience. Later, London is bound on her back, with her legs bent over her head as Aiden torments that pussy further, slapping it and masturbating it, then shoving a dick on a stick deep inside and making London lick it clean. London is flogged and caned, as her screams drown out Aiden's already powerful voice. Finally, London is anally fucked with a strap-on. Her ass gapes, her voice cracks. She's the epitome of used and abused, and loves every single stinging moment of it. Aiden shoves her fist in London's ass, and pounds her with it, slamming the crazy intense orgasms out of her in ways she never imagined she could cum. This is a session between a domme and sub that know each other well, that know their own desires and limits, and test them time after time.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/zvdw2daf237g
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 23, 2024 9:53 am
Maxim Law. Maximum Bondage

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:32:21
Video Size: 1.72 GB

Actors: Maxim Law
Description: Maxim Law needs to be completely helpless. Our ropes do the trick as she's bound expertly and unable to escape. She gets the tickle test to prove it. Her perfect body is exposed; framed beautifully by her outfit. Holes are cut to view her perfect pert nipples.She can take quite a lot of punishment, but the vibrator does her in. Every time her tender cunt is stimulated she moans loudly. Her bondage is tightened and a crotch rope is added. Now she's really fucked! She's not going anywhere.The sybian goes to town on her soft pussy flesh as her tits are whipped with a flogger. She moans and tries to pull away, but the neck rope and strict bondage holds her fast. She has no choice, but to submit.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/7hz3cd3sve6j
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 23, 2024 9:55 am
Calico - Play Thing

screenshot

File information
Video type: 2160p
Video quality: 4K UHD
Duration: 01:03:27
Extension: 3840x2160
Video Size: 2.12 GB

Actors: Calico
Description: PD puts beautiful, sensual calico through a set of highly sexual bondage scenes. A canvas bag smothers her upper body. After roping her neck upward, PD starts whipping calico, slowly stripping her until she is naked. Then he sits her on a bench with her big toes lashed outward, caning her feet, training her not to make a sound, and vibrating her to orgasm. Laid out along a beam, she's in a painfully tight hogtie, her tits tied downward, her hair bound to her wrists, and her tongue piercing tied to the post in front of her. PD vibrates and finger fucks her, choking her with Mr. Pogo deep in her throat. As calico's shoot at the farm continues, she's whipped red, her tits and labia are clamped so that she can't move, and her pussy gets huge from coming and coming. And for the first time in years, PD slaps a plastic bag over a girl's head for an extended breathplay scene. Once the bag is in place, he fucks calico with Mr. Pogo and vibrates her. By the end, calico's pussy is huge. Her cheeks are wet with tears.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/sqh0eerpiz09
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 23, 2024 9:57 am
Milcah Halili. Cinched

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:39:02
Video Size: 2.08 GB

Actors: Milcah Halili
Description: Milcah Halili is a really fine piece of ass. In their tank top, tiny pencil skirt, and spike heels, they are completely irresistible to Matt Williams and all of his sick fantasies. He already has a rope around Milcah's neck to start out, and he is only going to push it farther as time goes on. He gets Milcah into a squatting position and ties their thighs to shins so that Milcah's legs are stuck fully bent and spread apart, then ties arms behind their back in a brutal strappado. After that he is free to do whatever he wants with Milcah.Matt pushes Milcah off their feet and onto their ass. Then he takes out a flogger and starts beating Milcah's perky little tits with it. Milcah doesn't respond to it much in the beginning, but with each lash of the many tails, Milcah squirms and whimpers a little more. But Matt decides he doesn't really need to hear them whimper and the shaking does enough for him, so he sticks a black ball gag in Milcah's mouth to shut them up and then picks up a cane and carries on with his work. He strikes it against their feet, thighs, and pussy. If Milcah could cry out they would but instead they just wriggle with discomfort as he abuses that tight little body.After that, Matt decides it's time for Milcah to cum for him in the most outrageously overwhelming way possible. He sits Milcah down on top of the sybian, the most powerful vibrator of which we are aware, and ties them down there so that they can't squirm away. Then he turns it on to high power. He takes the flogger back out and beats Milcah's breasts with it as they sit there cumming over and over again, and when that isn't enough he brings out the whip and gives them some lashes right across their chest. Milcah will be lucky if they're able to get up off the floor when he is done with them.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/7vvnxceuogjr
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 23, 2024 9:59 am
Jane Wilde Giving Up The Ass

screenshot

File information
Video type: 1080p
Video quality: Full HD
Duration: 00:59:44
Extension: 1920x1080
Video Size: 4.23 GB

Actors: Jane Wilde, Quinton James
Description: Jane has been flirting with her neighbor behind her boyfriend's back. She is planning a big backyard show to let him see everything but her boyfriend Quinton has other plans. He noticed that she's been distracted lately so when she leaves her phone on the counter he can't help but take a look. He finds out that she has been flirting heavily with the neighbor George and that he has plans to fuck her ass in the backyard next to the pool. He makes sure that he is home just in time to catch this anal slut putting on a show. Once she is caught in the act, Jane is given an ultimatum: get out, or give up the ass to Quinton. She's not happy about it, but she doesn't want to be put out in the streets either. Guess what happens next.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/mqnxb0t04y3n
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 23, 2024 10:01 am
History of Torture #17 - Phantasies of Torture

screenshot

File information
Video type: 288p
Video format: mpg
Duration: 00:56:51
Extension: 352x288
Video Size: 567 MB

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/r60xhe3lvi7x
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 23, 2024 10:03 am
Ariel Blue. Poor Sales Part 2

screenshot

File information
Video type: 480p
Duration: 00:37:45
Extension: 854x480
Video Size: 277.2 MB

Actors: Ariel Blue
Description: As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/dit0lkehzknz
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 24, 2024 9:55 am
Charlie Valentine Brutal Device Bondage

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:47:55
Video Size: 1.72 GB

Actors: The Pope, Charlie Valentine
Description: Charlie Valentine has been playing the role of the dominant lately, so The Pope decided it was time to remind her where she belongs; under his boot. Charlie begins on her knees with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked into a metal device. The Pope enters and shoves a red ball-gag in her mouth and goes to work on making her suffer. Her flesh is reddened with a leather flogger and crop. He applies multiple clamps to her nipples as she begs for him not to. Once the clamps have heightened her, he adds a vibrator to rip multiple orgasms form her dripping wet pussy. Next, Charlie is bent over with her arms pulled out to the side, leaving her fully exposed for The Pope to carry out his sadistic games. The bondage covers a large portion of her flesh, so he employs the crop for precision pain infliction. Her pussy, nipples, and don't forget about her magnificent ass, all get equal punishment. Basitando begins and she begs for him to stop shortly after, so he plunges a dildo deep in her cunt to begin making her cum against her will. The final scene opens with Charlie in a scorpion-hogtie, held in place with leather cuffs and chains. More bastinado is administered before moving on to other parts of her flesh. The day ends with Charlie's pussy being filled with a large dildo and her clit vibed until she can't control her orgasms any longer.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/lflfb8xieany
MimishkaV
Added: Feb 24, 2024 11:33 am
Pain slut surrenders to public ass-pounding

screenshot

File information
Duration: 01:20:20