Author
Dindr2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 15, 2023 8:46 pm
Ballbusting The Pervert Producer - London Lix, Jay Wimp

screenshot

Actress London Lix has agreed to take a very exciting meeting with big time movie producer. Feeling intimidated at first when she walks into the mansion of the man who has made so many hit films, but that feeling quickly vanishes when he walks out to meet her wearing nothing but a pair of socks and a towel. Bewildered by what is happening, London tries to ask him to put some clothes on but the mogul producer insists its perfectly fine and wants to discuss her being in his upcoming project. Despite the fact that London is obviously uncomfortable, the pervy producer heavily implies that if she is willing to fool around with him, there may be a bigger part in the movie for her. After removing his towel to expose himself to her, London fondles his cock and balls a bit............however..........London was fully prepared for this to happen. Having been warned by her peers of his predatory ways, London devised a plan that if he tries to come onto her, she will ruin permanently ruin his testicles. Lulling him into a false sense of security with her sweet touch and talk, she stands up and plants a devastating kick right into his bare balls with her pointy toe high heels. Doubled over in shock and pain, he grows angry with London and even threatens to ruin her career. But this only serves to motivate her even more to destroy his pathetic manhood so that he can never prey on another actress again. After punishing him with kick after kick that leaves him sprawled out on the ground, she pulls him up to his feet for one last, ball-destroying punt to the nuts!

screenshot

Format: mp4
Size: 349.87 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:09:00

DOWNLOAD:

dead_link_removed
Dindr2
Added: Aug 16, 2023 9:19 pm
Ballbusting The Aussie Connection

screenshot

The "Aussie Connection" - A Spikeystep / Bustyournuts production shot in Australia
"An exiting "Full Force" internet report about Andrea's meeting Knackers in Aussie
A short stories collection about Aussie Ball Kickers in the kangoroo land.
Knackers & Andrea endure a famous dancer & an east coast swimmer kicking skills
Extended, full swing kicking, squeezing and kneeing sequences delivered by gorgeous women.

Girl interviews, demonstrations and a crazy night shooting in a Pokolbin cabin with Knackers and two willing girls. We didn't need to say more."

Includes interviews with ballkickers and demonstrations

screenshot

Format: mkv
Size: 682.58 MB
Resolution:640x480
Duration: 00:40:53

DOWNLOADTezFiles:

Ballbusting_The Aussie Connection.mkv
Dindr2
Added: Aug 17, 2023 12:20 am
Ballbusting The Further Education Of Ruby Part 2

screenshot

Having obtained the name of the reporting teacher from the headmaster (in Part 1), Ruby and her mother find him in the staff room and ask him to withdraw his complaint report. When being nice does not work (yet again) Ruby's mother starts the 'get rough' approach again and rips his shirt off, takes his trousers and underwear off and proceeds to work on his cock and balls. She kicks them, knees them and grabs and twists them. All the while Ruby once again holds him down between her legs. Then they stand him up and Ruby shows what she does to the boys in her school by kneeing and kicking him in the balls, then her mother does the same until he agrees to withdraw his complaint. Ruby then gives him a last kick as a thank you. Part two finishes with the headmaster advising them that Ruby will not be suspended and they thank him in the usual way (a couple of knees in the balls)

screenshot

Format: wmv
Size: 158.48 MB
Resolution:640x480
Duration: 00:14:59

DOWNLOAD:

Ballbusting_The Further Education of Ruby.part.2.wmv
Dindr2
Added: Aug 30, 2023 10:01 pm
Ballbusting Mistress Red Devil - Cruel Ballbusting With Andrea Dipre Complete Version

screenshot

Italian Language

I destroyed the balls of Andrea Dipre, first with powerful kicks with my boots, every time he collapsed on the ground in pain for punishment I punched his balls with my fabulous heels and squeezed under my soles, between a kick and the I whipped him and I ended up with a series of kicks with my beautiful studded shoes with which I gave him the coup de grace
Ho distrutto le palle di Andrea Dipre, prima con calci con i miei stivali, ogni volta che crollava a terra dal dolore per punizione gli ho perforato le palle coi i miei favolosi tacchi e schiacciate sotto le mie suole, tra un calcio e l ' altro l'ho provato con una serie di calcio con le mie splendide scarpe con cui ho dato il colpo di grazie

screenshot

Size: 336.09 MB
Resolution:1280x724
Duration: 00:17:51

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Mistress Red Devil - Cruel Ballbusting With Andrea Dipre Complete Version.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 31, 2023 1:03 am
Ballbusting Mistress Red Devil - Balbusting Cbt And Belly Punching

screenshot

Language: Italian

Today I destroyed the balls of my slave with kicks kicked punches of all kinds, despite his cries of lament I did not have the slightest pity is I crushed the balls under my boots and then with my very painful amphibians New Rock with whom I have given the coup de grace and I hit stronger and stronger, ballbusting this happens to make me angry!!!
Oggi ho distrutto le palle del mio schiavo con calci calci pugni di ogni tipo, nonostante le sue grida di lamento non ho avuto la benche minima pena e ho schiacciato le palle sotto i miei stivali e poi con i miei anfibi molto dolorosi New Rock con cui ho dato il colpo di grazia e ho colpito piu forte e piu forte, ballbusting Estremo questo mi fa arrabbiare!!

screenshot

Size: 86.97 MB
Resolution:608x1080
Duration: 00:09:56

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Mistress Red Devil - Balbusting CBT And Belly Punching.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 31, 2023 4:04 am
Ballbusting Mistress Red Devil - Ballbusting In The Park With Andrea Dipre (trailer)

screenshot

Italian Language

This is the trailer of the film. While I was quiet relaxing in the park I was bothered by a maniac, after various threats I started kicking him in the balls until he was bent by pain, kicked from every position, stomping finally I tied him to a tree and I put out my cigarette on the balls

screenshot

Format: mpg
Size: 513.49 MB
Duration: 00:04:39

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Mistress Red Devil - Ballbusting In The Park With Andrea Dipre (Trailer).mpg

Dindr2
Added: Aug 31, 2023 7:05 am
Ballbusting Mistress Red Devil - Ballbusting Kick In The Balls Punishment Cbt Balls Destruction

screenshot

talian Language

I punished this bastard by taking him to my apartment and filling him with knees and kicking in the balls !! I had no mercy! I destroyed his balls and humiliated him as he deserved! He needed a good punishment!

screenshot

Size: 57.46 MB
Resolution:264x480
Duration: 00:09:38

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Mistress Red Devil - Ballbusting Kick In The Balls Punishment CBT Balls Destruction.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Aug 31, 2023 10:07 am
Ballbusting Testicle Wrestling X - Mutiny

screenshot

For our 10th installment of the �Testicle Wrestling� series we bring you an extremely erotic and brutal match between Mutiny and Bryan.
Mutiny does not hold back as she goes for the balls every chance she gets to make Bryan submit to her superior feminine powers, as she punches, squeezes, kicks, slaps, grabs hold of and pulls relentlessly on the balls while holding Bryan in chokeholds, scissorholds, arm bars and several erotic holds we�re not sure what to call.
Bryan does manage to grab ahold of her titty�s and nipples on occasion which only makes Mutiny yell out in ecstasy and in response she squeezes his balls even harder!
Finally she goes for a face sitting ass smother position while squeezing his balls with an evil seductive look on her face!
This is a good one!!!

screenshot

Size: 900.18 MB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:12:20

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Testicle Wrestling x - Mutiny.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Sep 23, 2023 12:38 am
Ballbusting Lady Scarlet - Ballbusting Exercise

screenshot

Language: Italian

You know, kicking a man in the balls is already very funny in itself but for Me, who love to make men suffer, it has a very special taste. Today I summoned a slave to fine-tune the various soccer techniques, perfect them and above all have fun seeing him suffer. For this workout I decided to warm up with some classic frontal ball kicks and then... frontal kick, scissor kick, sole kick, two steps kick, behind kick, knee, double kick.

ESERCIZIO DI CALCI NELLE PALLE Si sa, dare un calcio nelle palle ad un uomo e gia di per se molto divertente ma per Me, che adoro far soffrire gli uomini, ha un gusto del tutto speciale. Oggi ho convocato uno schiavo per mettere a punto le varie tecniche di calcio, perfezionarle e soprattutto divertirmi nel vederlo soffrire. Per questo allenamento ho deciso di scaldarmi con dei classici calci nelle palle frontali e poi...calcio frontale, calcio a forbice, calcio con la pianta, calcio a due passi, calcio dietro, ginocchio, calcio doppio.

screenshot

Size: 506.44 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:31

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Lady Scarlet - Ballbusting Exercise.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Sep 23, 2023 3:25 am
Ballbusting Lady Scarlet, Cleo Domina & Gea Domina - The Final Kick

screenshot

ITALIAN LANGUAGE

We are Pissed and furious, this lousy worm allowed himself to Piss in our bathroom without lifting the toilet seat and made everything dirty. He does not seem to understand but then admits he was wrong, he will have to clean everything with his tongue but first he deserves an exemplary punishment. I take off his boxers, spread his legs and with my friends Gea Domina and Cleo Domina take turns kicking his balls without mercy. We insult him and hit him harder and harder until he falls to the ground, he begs for mercy but we keep hitting him and stepping on his balls as he crawls to clean the mess he left in the bathroom.

Ball Kicking, Cock Kicking, Double Domination, Female Domination, Kicking Fetish,

screenshot

Size: 327.05 MB
Duration: 00:05:11

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Lady Scarlet, Cleo Domina & Gea Domina - The Final Kick.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Sep 23, 2023 8:58 am
Ballbusting Shayenne - She's Fucking Brutal

screenshot

This is one of the HARDEST and HOTTEST scenes ever, several full force kicks by Mistress Shayenne.
You can hear him groaning in pain like he�s about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. BRUTAL like old times Kebranozes, the full force kicks era is Back!!

screenshot

Size: 680.38 MB
Duration: 00:09:32

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Shayenne - She's Fucking Brutal.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Oct 02, 2023 6:51 pm
Ballbusting Black & White Ballbusting - Goddess Demonia, Goddess Sephora, Slave Richard

screenshot

A bald head, a longilineal body, big glasses, you cannot miss him: in his style, Richard is a star. Former Demonia's moneyslave, he met Her when she just turned 18, Richard is meeting his Mistress a few years later for a domination session somewhere in Paris but this time, the Divine has invited her new friend Sephora, an Ebony beauty.
Mr Director General never misses the Board of Director but when it comes to ballbusting, Richard will sell his own family, he can't help it! The big bald enjoys pain and especially when he feels it in his testicles! Today, he's gonna be delighted, two young pests labelled Young Goddess Club, sadistic and perverted, ready to do everything to destroy their slave, Ebony and Ivory Dom for a white masochist. The medieval walls and our HD cameras will be the only witnesses of this ballbusting session.

"Young, Beautiful and Cruel" is what best defines this 12 mn testicular video.

screenshot

Size: 432.68 MB
Duration: 00:12:11

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Black & White Ballbusting - Goddess Demonia, Goddess Sephora, Slave Richard.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Oct 03, 2023 3:11 am
Ballbusting Kaylie & Natalie - Brutal Ballbusting Beatdown For Fatso

screenshot

It has been a whole weekend of ballbusting. The girls feet are starting to hurt. But oh well. BP girls are tough as fuck and will never back down from kicking this fat ass in the nuts. Its so funny because he is fat. He of course makes his weird annoying moans and sounds as the girls knock him to the ground. What a fat complainer. It doesn�t matter if it hurts he just needs to keep standing.

Watch these Princesses kick the fuck out of him over and over again !

screenshot

Size: 1021.47 MB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:09:20

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Kaylie & Natalie - Brutal Ballbusting Beatdown For Fatso.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Oct 03, 2023 5:57 am
Ballbusting Lady Stefanie - Pure Ballbusting - Der Marterpfahl

screenshot

Language: German

Pure Ballbusting - The Torture Pole

Lady Divine Money and Lady Stefanie enjoyed their first personal meeting. Of course, some great clips were made in the process. In the middle of our beautiful flat, where we enjoyed our time together, was a large torture pole. Of course, with two sadistic mistresses like us, it didn't take long to come up with interesting ideas. The shit face was allowed to serve with his useless appendages and was tied to the torture pole.

Female Double Domination. Lady Divine Money und Lady Stefanie haben getreu diesen Mottos ihr erstes personliches Kennenlernen genossen. Selbstverstandlich sind dabei grandiose Clips entstanden. Mitten in unserem schonen Apartment, indem wir unsere gemeinsame Zeit genossen haben, war ein gro?er Marterpfahl. Naturlich braucht es da bei zwei so sadistischen Herrinnen wie uns nicht lange um auf interessante Ideen zu kommen. Das Arschgesicht durfte mit seinem nutzlosen Gehange herhalten und wurde an den Marterpfahl gefesselt.

screenshot

Size: 521.12 MB
Duration: 00:10:11

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Lady Stefanie - Pure Ballbusting - Der Marterpfahl.mp4

Dindr2
Added: Oct 03, 2023 8:44 am
Ballbusting Lady Stefanie - Sein Erstes Mal Ballbusting

screenshot

Language: German

His First Time Ballbusting

This slave had applied to me in his time as a non-maso, yet I don't want to give up living out my preference for ballbusting. As a slave who always tries to please me, he has to serve. His first time ballbusting confirms his statement that he is a wimp. But a wimp with amusement potential.

Dieser Sklave hatte sich zu seiner Zeit als Nichtmaso bei mir beworben, dennoch mochte ich nicht auf die Auslebung meiner Vorliebe furs Ballbusting verzichten. Als Sklave, welcher stets bemuht ist mir zu gefallen, muss er herhalten. Sein erstes Mal Ballbusting bestatigt seine Aussage, dass er ein Weichei ist. Allerdings ein Weichei mit Belustigungspotential.

screenshot

Size: 756.74 MB
Duration: 00:10:21

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Ballbusting_Lady Stefanie - Sein Erstes Mal Ballbusting.mp4