Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 01, 2024 8:01 am
Amirah Adara, Tiffany Tatum & Zazie Skymm - May 2023 Fantasy Of The Month

Cast: Amirah Adara, Tiffany Tatum & Zazie Skymm
Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:21:11
Description: Amirah Adara is the 2023 May fantasy of the month. Her fantasy involves two lovers: Zazie Skymm as the angel and Tiffany Tatum as the naughty devil. Sitting between them, Amirah finds herself in a game of sensual tug of war as Zazie and Tiffany fight for her affection.Tiffany wins the first round, pulling Amirah's bra down to get a taste of those hot titties and hard nipples. Shoving Amirah's head low, Tiffany pulls her own skirt aside to reveal that she's wearing a strap on. Angelic Zazie watches judgmentally as Amirah obediently sucks the dildo. Her attitude changes when Amirah turns around to be fucked by that toy while eating Zazie out.Now that Amirah has chosen both the angel and the devil, things can heat up even further. Zazie finds herself on her back with devilish Tiffany making her moan with a vibrator. Meanwhile, Amirah hovers over Zazie's face so that Zazie can feast on Amirah's dripping pussy. In return, Amirah sucks and licks at Zazie's feet and toes.Now it's Tiffany's turn, and Amirah and Zazie can't wait to do their best (or worst) to her. On her knees, Tiffany closes her eyes in delight as Zazie sinks a big dildo into her fuck hole. Amirah holds Tiffany steady as she's being fucked, eating her moans with kisses. Then she climbs to the top of the couch so Tiffany can put her mouth to better use licking and sucking at Amirah's cooch.Amirah gets one last go with her angel and devil as she finds herself on her bottom, legs spread nice and wide. There are two twos, and Amirah gets to enjoy both of them. Zazie mans the vibrator, pressing it to Amirah's clit, while Tiffany fucks her with the dildo. With such devoted attention, it's not long before Amirah is mewling her ultimate pleasure.
Size: 1.76 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Amirah_Adara_Tiffany_Tatum_Zazie_Skymm_May_2023_Fantasy_Of_The_Month.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 01, 2024 4:59 am
Amber Moore aka Amber, Hannah & Roxanne - Lezzzzz Be Friends

Cast: Amber Moore aka Amber, Hannah & Roxanne
Production date: 2023-12-20
Duration: 01:59:02
Description: LETS GET READY TO RUUUUMBLEEEEEEEE!!!!!! And jump right into the action shall we because I can't think of a better early Christmas present then these three absolutely gorgeous girls taking their clothes off and lezzying out. I've never wanted to be a Temperpedic mattress more than I do today as Amber, Roxanne, & Hannah get naked and have a bunch of girly fun on it. This is Amber Moore's first ever all girl threesome and it's hot. I think I'll let this one speak for itself without me going into a long drawn out write up because I'm leaving you once more a bunch of quotes below from today's lez-a-marathon that I hope will illustrate this scenes completely scorching hotness. One highlight though worth mentioning is there's a bunch of spitting going on in this one. @Brent you should like this and go figure, both Roxanne and Amber confessed their love of spitting, along with a bunch of other naughty things in the intro-view, and when Rox spits into Amber's mouth at (1:10:10) as Hannah's in a 69 with her then she goes back to licking Hannah's asshole!? Well that's the kitty cats meow and it's just fucking hot. So I hope you enjoy it and Happy Holidays everyone, Merry Christmas, and have a safe and fun New Years. Make it home safe please, please, please and have a designated driver.P.S. Before excogigirls I used to cry out of eyes. But now that I've seen Amber, Roxanne, and Hannah in Amber's first ever Girl/Girl/Girl threesome? Well now I cry out of my penis.
Size: 3.13 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Amber_Moore_aka_Amber_Hannah_Roxanne_Lezzzzz_Be_Friends.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am
Amber Moore - Secret Recipe

Cast: Amber Moore
Production date: 2024-01-16
Duration: 00:36:56
Description: Amber Moore's stepfather, while not known for his culinary skills, is adept at making excellent sandwiches. His stepdaughter has a particular fondness for them. o find her stepdad preparing lunch for work. Surprised by her early return from school, he learned that all students were dismissed today. And now she is very hungry and there is no better snack for her than a sandwich made by her stepfather. Unfortunately for Amber, her stepdad, pressed for time, was unwilling to share his lunch, knowing he wouldn't have time to prepare an alternative. The playful insistence of the stepdaughter led to a small disagreement, culminating in her attempt to grab the sandwich. Unfortunately, this resulted in the food falling onto Amber's T-shirt and her stepfather's trousers. Frustrated, he found himself without both food and clean clothes. Now facing a shortage of ingredients in the fridge and a lack of spare clothes in the closet, he contemplates his next steps. Ashamed stepdaughter offers to wash his trousers quickly. Amber gets on her knees and slowly takes her stepfather's pants off. Despite his embarrassment, he notes that her T-shirt is dirty too. The girl does not see a problem and takes it off, so the stepfather could see her beautiful breasts. It seems that they were the reasons of his instant boner. Amber notices it and can't let her stepfather go to work in this inconvenient state. She puts her hand on his underpants to say that they also need to be taken off and washed, because some drops of sauce were there. She feels her stepfather's bulge and her pussy gets wet instantly. The girl doesn't need a sandwich anymore. All her thoughts are about this sausage. The horny chick starts to lick the stepfather's balls and cock, despite all his requests to stop. But as soon all his stress goes away and he takes panties off Amber's beautiful body, he decides that she still needs to be punished for her faults with a real spanking. The girl can't wait for her stepfather's cock to finally penetrate her cunt. She decides to convince him that pussy is the best lunch ever.
Size: 2.17 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Amber_Moore_Secret_Recipe.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 10:57 pm
Amber Moore & Alice - Pussy Licking Lezzzyfest 2023

Cast: Amber Moore & Alice
Production date: 2023-12-13
Duration: 02:41:57
Size: 4.5 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Amber_Moore_Alice_Pussy_Licking_Lezzzyfest_2023.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 7:55 pm
Alyson Mystery - Pretty, Fit, and Flexible

Cast: Alyson Mystery
Production date: 2023-04-26
Duration: 00:49:52
Description: Alyson Mystery is enjoying a nice day in the sun stretching to keep her youth when the Bus that offers money and an amazing time shows up looking to utilize their services Mystery meets Green and Green decides to unveil the mystery of her pussy and how to get dick in there. He succeeds and has the time of his life or the cum of his life its all one in the same.
Size: 3.5 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Alyson_Mystery_Pretty_Fit_and_Flexible.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 4:55 pm
Alexis Malone Lucky Fate. Busty blonde Alexis Malone loves getting fucked by her friend's husband

Cast: Alexis Malone
Production date: Jan 16, 2024
Duration: 00:29:03
Description: Lucky is having an affair with his wife's friend, Alexis Malone, and this has been happening for quite some time now. They like to fuck on the edge like having their significant other on the phone while getting sucked off at the same time. Lucky has a moral issue because he wants to go back to his wife, but at the same time, no one fucks him like Alexis. Just when he's about to leave, Lucky finds Alexis in sexy see-through lingerie, and it is obvious he can't control himself.
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Alexis._Busty_blonde_Alexis_Malone_loves_getting_fucked_by_her_friends_husband.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 1:54 pm
Alexis Malone Lucky Fate. Busty blonde Alexis Malone loves getting fucked by her friend's husband

Description: Lucky is having an affair with his wife's friend, Alexis Malone, and this has been happening for quite some time now. They like to fuck on the edge like having their significant other on the phone while getting sucked off at the same time. Lucky has a moral issue because he wants to go back to his wife, but at the same time, no one fucks him like Alexis. Just when he's about to leave, Lucky finds Alexis in sexy see-through lingerie, and it is obvious he can't control himself.
Size: 358.1 MB
HD video type: 480p
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Alexis._Busty_blonde_Alexis_Malone_loves_getting_fucked_by_her_friends_husband.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 10:54 am

Size: 2.5 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 7:53 am
Alexis Texas & Dredd - Round 2

Cast: Alexis Texas
Production date: 2023-12-21
Duration: 00:43:29
Size: 1.87 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Alexis_Texas_Dredd_Round_2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 4:53 am
Alexis Kay - Hot Blonde Alexis Kay Gives A Hard And Sloppy Blowjob

Cast: Alexis Kay
Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:32:04
Size: 717.1 MB
HD video type: 480p
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Alexis_Kay_Hot_Blonde_Alexis_Kay_Gives_A_Hard_And_Sloppy_Blowjob.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 1:52 am
Alexis Kay - Alexis Kay Opens Wide for Cock

Cast: Alexis Kay
Production date: 2023-12-29
Duration: 00:26:16
Description: "I don't get enough sex," said Alexis Kay. Poor girl. This scene with Nick Stokes should satisfy her for a while.
Nick has his hands full of Alexis' young, jiggly titties, and he's making the most of this golden opportunity. Feeling her soft breast flesh, touching, squeezing and rubbing the smooth skin and the horny look on her pretty face get Nick eager to fill her throat with cock. He hovers over Alexis and watches her open her throat and stick out her tongue to lick and suck.
Alexis gets on her back and squeezes her boobs together, ready for a tit-fucking. Nick makes the most of it, enjoying Alexis' hot eye contact as he skis her cleavage. Yanking off Alexis' jeans and panties, Nick eases his big cock into her pussy and makes her gasp. He'll make her pussy feel wanted and well-fucked.
"I can be assertive or passive," said Alexis. "But if I had to pick, I'd say passive."
Size: 1.47 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Alexis_Kay_Alexis_Kay_Opens_Wide_for_Cock.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 10:50 pm
Alexis Fawx, Julia Ann - Naughty Angels

Cast: Alexis Fawx, Julia Ann
Production date: 2024-01-02
Duration: 00:16:08
Description: Hot new GG scene w/ my favorite MILF friend Alexis Fawx to bring in the New Year! I invited her over and we decided to put on some sexy matching lingerie outfits for you. I have my white lace bra and panties and she's wearing some matching white lingerie with a garter belt. We're your two naughty angels for the night, you think you can handle us both?! Watch us scissor each other until our pussy's get dripping wet and we both orgasm! I made sure to lick Alexis everywhere possible. This lesbian scene is over 15 minutes and packed with some amazing shots! Hope you enjoy it for us. Happy New Year!
Size: 940.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Alexis_Fawx_Julia_Ann_Naughty_Angels.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm
Aiden Ashley, Manuel Ferrara - Aiden Ashley Fat Cock Seduction aka Manuel Is A MILFomaniac 11

Cast: Aiden Ashley, Manuel Ferrara
Production date: 2023-01-13
Duration: 00:35:23
Size: 1.52 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Aiden_Ashley.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 4:47 pm
Ada Lapiedra & Merida Sat - Infinite Intimacy

Duration: 00:37:47
Description: Cute Merida Sat is reading, as Andrej Lupin's erotic lesbian movie "Infinite Intimacy" begins. She's watched from the shadows by gorgeous Latina brunette Ada Lapiedra, who joins her on the bed for a flirtatious chat. Merida is a little shy at first, but soon finds herself enjoying Ada's sensual touch; she giggles softly as Ada caresses her lovely breasts, kisses her and sucks her stiffening nipples. Next, Ada strokes Merida through her panties, before tugging them aside and fingering her audibly wet pussy. Merida is a quivering wreck as Ada begins to lick her shaved pussy, spreading the succulent pink folds with her tongue and frigging her to an intense orgasm. They entwine their legs in scissors and grind together energetically; then Ada fingerbangs and licks Merida to make her climax again and again. The sweet blonde proves she's a fast learner when Ada straddles her face to get her own share of the oral attention, riding to a powerful orgasm. Merida isn't done yet, pushing Ada onto her back and eating her pussy until she has another overwhelming climax.
Size: 2.12 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Ada_Lapiedra_Merida_Sat_Infinite_Intimacy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 3:08 pm
Zoey Monroe - Genie Wishes E1

Cast: Zoey Monroe
Production date: 2018-11-09
Duration: 00:24:07
Description: Alone one evening, Donnie (Donnie Rock) discovers a new app on his smart phone and gives it a try. Boom! Out pops an honest-to-goodness genie who promises to grant Donnie three wishes. Donnie's dating scene has been in dry dock lately so he uses his first wish to "bang a hot blond chick". And, just like that, a hot blond chick (Zoey Monroe) appears before him. She promptly pleasures his cock with her mouth as Donnie tongues her pussy. Zoey jumps on top and fucks her wish-maker. Donnie tastes her slit once again and penetrates her pussy with his thick cock until he shoots his creamy cum on her belly.
Size: 279.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Zoey_Monroe_Genie_Wishes_E1.mp4