Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 06, 2024 11:47 pm
Full Weight Productions - Avery & April Demolish Him on the Board

Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:08:06
Description: When two heavy women want to throw their weight around on the hard board... we know someone's in trouble. Not only are the wooden boards that we use strained... but so, too, are the bones. The wooden board is extremely unforgiving. As a seat, your back cracks like rice crisps. The pressure builds all the way up to your eye balls. Your ears pop and the vessels in your eyes burst. Your lungs deflate with no hope of re-inflating until the massive goddess (or goddesses) choose to get up. It's an intense and scary position to find oneself in.
In this video, Avery and April take turns dropping their beautiful bodies on him as he grunts and moans. The finish him off with some double sitting and drops. The back to back position is about as brutal as it gets.
Size: 237.6 MB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Full_Weight_Productions_Avery_April_Demolish_Him_on_the_Board.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 07, 2024 2:48 am
Full Weight Productions - Avery & April Pop Balls & Lungs

Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:10:18
Description: Come watch Avery & April combine their weights for a mega challenge of "Who will last longer... the balls or the boy?"
They bounce around every which way as Matt grunts and moans. There's no keeping the oxygen in your lungs when women this size decide to bounce around on you as if your bones and organs did not matter. I suppose they don't... to them.
In the end the pull out the beach balls. They endured a lot. But they could not last. Each ball popped as these heavy women and their full weight came crashing down onto his tired body.720p
Size: 301 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Full_Weight_Productions_Avery_April_Pop_Balls_Lungs.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 07, 2024 5:49 am
Full Weight Productions - Avery & April Try To End Matt

Duration: 00:09:00
Description: You'll start by seeing the big bellied Avery and luscious April weigh in before they absolutely destroy Matt.
Next April starts out with some intense trampling. She's not the heaviest model... but she still uses her 200+ lb body in a dangerous way. She acts as if she's a skinny girl the way she walks around and jump on him carelessly.
Once he mercies... it's not like he's relieved of his duties. Next up Avery steps her 450+ lb wide body up onto him nearly breaking his ribs.
They wrap up with some heavy duty floor sitting. It starts with Avery flopping her juicy booty full weight down onto Matt's throat essentially him. As if that wasn't intense enough... Avery stepped up onto his belly. He noted that this was one of the most intense positions he ever found himself in. Then Avery wanted to try and pop some beachballs on him. These girls don't mess around, though. You have April climbing on Avery's back and sitting on her lap all while this poor beach ball and little man tried to stay intact.
Eventually April starts trampling his belly while Avery's still sitting on the ball on his chest. Wouldn't you know... the ball pops and Avery come crashing down full weight onto his tired body.
Size: 395.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Full_Weight_Productions_Avery_April_Try_To_End_Matt.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 07, 2024 8:50 am
Full Weight Productions - BigmommaKat & Lolla Blaze Do Some Hard Facsitting & Squashing

Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:10:26
Description: Imagine having 1,000 lbs of women standing above you while you lay on a solid wood board. These women are very nonchalant and uncaring about the power their bodies possess.... to the point where hard surface, full weight facesitting is something they'd do without hesitation. They don't ask for permission. They don't check on you to see if you're okay. They just plop their beautiful rumps wherever and however they see fit.
That's part of what you get in this clip. In addition you'll see double sitting, double laying, belly sitting, boob smothering, and much more!
Size: 235.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Full_Weight_Productions_BigmommaKat_Lolla_Blaze_Do_Some_Hard_Facsitting_Squashing.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 07, 2024 11:50 am
Full Weight Productions - Introducing Avery & April to FWP

Duration: 00:07:12
Description: Avery and April make a dynamic duo. They're both stunningly beautiful. They're both scarily intense. Neither has ever squashed before this shoot and they BROUGHT it. It's as if they've been doing this for a decade. Matt left this shoot more sore than almost any other shoot in the history of FWP.
In this video you'll see the 450+ lb Avery and 200+ lb April take takes wrecking Matt on the sofa. They finish him off with some doubled up squashing and bouncing.
Size: 213 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Full_Weight_Productions_Introducing_Avery_April_to_FWP.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 07, 2024 2:51 pm
Full Weight Productions - One of the Craziest Squashings Ever

Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:08:50
Description: Bone crushing power! That's what this video is all about. You'll see BigmommaKat crushing Matt harder than he's ever been crushed on the bench. She straight up jumps on him repeatedly.
She tag teams Luna into play for over 1,000 lbs of double board squashing.
Once Matt has had enough, BigmommaKat wants to make sure he's truly done. She puts him on the hard floor and stands her full 600 lbs on top of him as Luna counts off the seconds that he lasts.
This is some of the most hardcore ssbbw squashing we offer. Hell, it's some of the most extreme we've seen on the 'net.
Size: 261.4 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Full_Weight_Productions_One_of_the_Craziest_Squashings_Ever.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 07, 2024 5:52 pm
gan lga arz, Maya

Duration: 00:41:25
Size: 686.9 MB
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download: gan_lga_arz_Maya_1.wmv
gan_lga_arz_Maya_2.wmv
gan_lga_arz_Maya_3.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Jan 07, 2024 8:53 pm
Gigi Allens, Holly Heart - Dehumanized Office Bitch

Cast: Gigi Allens, Holly Heart
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:13:29
Description: Miss Gigi and Holly are so sick of cocky male co-workers thinking they run the place and can act however they please. Instead of letting the office dickhead get away with his enormous ego they take matters into their own hands and put a bitch in his place. After humiliating and degrading Jay to the point of making him almost cry they turn him into their personal foot smelling and licking office bitch. Jay will spend his days and nights chained to their desk until he has been broken down to a mindless drone that exists only to serve and please women.
Size: 768.6 MB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Gigi_Allens_Holly_Heart_Dehumanized_Office_Bitch.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 07, 2024 11:54 pm
Gigi Allens, Silvia Saige - Drenched in Phlegm

Cast: Gigi Allens, Silvia Saige
Duration: 00:08:09
Description: Goddess Gigi and Silvia are in the mood to totally humiliate and degrade their slave by using him as a human target for spit practice. The slave is completely helpless in bondage with his mouth **** open wide allowing them easy access to fill his mouth up with buckets of slimy loogies. They both produce as much saliva as possible to keep him gagging and choking on their massive amounts of phlegm for their own personal amusement.
Size: 469.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Gigi_Allens_Silvia_Saige_Drenched_in_Phlegm.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 08, 2024 2:55 am
Gigi Allens. Edging Torment

Cast: Gigi Allens
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:17:28
Description: It's milking day and Goddess Gigi wants nothing more than to force her bitch of a slave to endure 15 minutes of edging hell. His poor aching blue balls will be begging to burst by the time she has edged his suffering cock to extreme limits. If being edged for what feels like eternity wasn't enough torment he gets his balls slapped, beaten and punched for refusing to eat his own cum. A true ruined orgasm!
Size: 1.38 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Gigi_Allens._Edging_Torment.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 08, 2024 5:56 am
Goddess Becky. Ass Worship In Bathroom

Cast: Goddess Becky
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:10:32
Description: When Becky snaps her fingers that means she wants more money. Becky snaps. You look at her incredible ass and know that means you must send. You have to edge to her beauty. You know how expensive edging can get for a beta. Becky calls her slave into the bathroom. She wants the slave to lick her ass. You wish that you were as lucky as her slave in the video. You would love to lick an ass as nice as Becky's. You are stuck at home watching. You have to tribute her for the honor of watching another slave Worship what you can't have. Becky makes her slave kiss where her boyfriend gets to fuck her. The slave is locked in chastity while he kisses and licks. Becky knows how to make betas horny and miserable. Slaves are very pathetic. Becky's slave will stay locked in chastity while her boyfriend gets to fuck her.
Size: 747.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Becky._Ass_Worship_In_Bathroom.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 08, 2024 8:54 am
Goddess Harley - Bedazzled Bimbo

Cast: Amazon Goddess Harley
Duration: 00:52:00
Description: She's just an innocent little country girl who wished to be a better student, to have a respected career and to make her step-daddy proud... Look at her now, LOL.
I granted her wishes... just not in the way she expected... and now I have her soul and she shall serve me as my eternal sissy maid and cock sucker!
Size: 981.6 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Harley_Bedazzled_Bimbo.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 08, 2024 11:55 am
Goddess Nina Elle. Get It In Deeper

Cast: Goddess Nina Elle
Duration: 00:10:21
Description: So I am hanging out around Mean Girl Manor and I had to go to the bathroom. (Of course, someone was filming it because even when I take a Sh*tt its a big deal LOL.) When I'm done, I walk out to the living room and there is my stupid slave right where I left it- like the robot that it is. So I lay down, snap my fingers, and command it to get to cleaning my ass. After all, who needs to use toilet paper or even TOUCH themselves back there when you have subhuman slaves to literally LICK you clean at the snap of your fingers?? And we know that they are so pathetic that they probably actually ENJOY licking the sh*tt out of Our asses anyway LOL. (Yuk!)So I just lay down and check my texts while I get my ass licked clean. But I want it REALLY clean. I want it cleaned BETTER than toilet paper- I want that Goddess bung-hole cleaned out on the INSIDE too! So I change positions and get up on the couch and yank on the slaves leash to put it in position. I keep checking my texts, of course- because it is like just second nature for a woman as hot as me to have her ass licked clean by inferior people. But the idiot STILL isn't getting in DEEP enough for me!! So I put it into the ultimate ass-cleaning position- bent over backwards and face UP! Now I can just lower myself full-weight onto its stupid face and spread my cheeks nice and wide and NOW I finally feel that tongue getting in their NICE and DEEP for me!! I mean, it literally felt like this idiot was licking my colon clean! Haha! I didn't care if he was having problems breathing under my enormous, round booty. Its a SLAVE- who cares about ITS need?? LOL. And isnt it LUCKY just to be down there? I mean, you all probably WISH u could taste what I had for lunch like this, huh? Pathetic but useful!
Size: 903.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Nina_Elle._Get_It_In_Deeper.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 08, 2024 3:00 pm
Goddess Platinum. Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Duration: 00:08:06
Description: Platinum wants you to stay put in the bathroom while her date fucks her. She makes you look at her outfit and asks, "If you were a real man, would you fuck me in this?" Platinum wants you to listen with your ear against the bathroom door (it adjoins the master bedroom) and guess how many times her date makes her cum. You are her husband. She keeps you locked in chastity. Platinum only wants you for your money, not your dick. Platinum makes you kneel and kiss her ass before her date. So pathetic for a husband to be cuckolded by his wife like this! If you can't guess the number of times her date makes her cum, she will keep you in chastity even longer. Don't forget that this weekend you have an appointment with your chastity councilor. Your wife wants another tightening.
Size: 1.18 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Platinum._Cuckold_Husband_Worships_Wifes_Ass_Before_Her_Date.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 08, 2024 6:00 pm
Goddess Valeria - Stupid Bitch At My Feet As Always, Lol

Cast: Goddess Valeria
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:10:13
Size: 1.12 GB