Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 24, 2024 2:12 am
Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie & Kaylie. 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Cast: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:26:15
Description: Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party. Nika is impressed by how much beta has given to gain release. In the end she needs to think of herself. What makes her happy? How can I exploit beta more to better herself now and in the future? Nika chooses to blue ball her simp and all her girlfriends are incredibly happy with her decision. Two blue balloons are tied to the testicles of her simp to indicate her choice to blue ball him. The clip also shows some pictures from the party and has some audio and video inserts added to make it more convincing for an unsure simp to watch. Financial domination is natural, healthy and necessary for a simp. The beta is humiliated, rinsed, and blue balled. Complete power exchange!
Size: 1.43 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Princess_Amber_Nika_Venom_Jackie_Kaylie._3_Month_Chastity_Blue_Ball_Party.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 24, 2024 5:13 am
Princess Amber. Under My Hot New Heels

Cast: Princess Amber
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:23:14
Description: OMG I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me.
One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left.
This is perfect because now I get to try on all my brand new, super hot pairs of heels then walk all over this freak to see which ones I love the most. That is where it belongs anyways, under my perfect feet, like dirt! HAHAAAAha
This worthless submissive piece of garbage is so lucky that I even take time out of my busy day to I guess kind of acknowledge it's existence... I mean I could care less if it was deeaad or alive and I hate it, but I do thoroughly enjoy watching it suffer.
Anywayssss... back to me, the only thing that actually matters. I had this slave open my new shoes one by one and I tried them on. I walked around in them while it drooled at my perfect feet, then I made it lay down and I walked all over it. Each pair of these heels looked like they would hurt like hell if they were digging into like flesh, not that I would know. LOL!
I was laughing so hard at this door mat when I asked it which shoes were its favorite and which ones hurt the most while my hot heels were sinking deeper and deeper into its chest. Hahaha it sounded like it was actually dying. What a little bitch!!!
You know here at the Mean Girl Manor we are always looking for new slaves to use and . I think Aunt Platinum is even looking for a few more live in slaves. If you think that you would be a good little house keeping slave or even a really obedient errand bitch for us mean girls you should definitely send us a message on our American Mean Girls site. Maybe you could one day be lucky enough to breath the same air as us. Lol!
Size: 1.8 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Princess_Amber._Under_My_Hot_New_Heels.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 24, 2024 8:14 am
Princess Beverly & Princess Bella. Learn To Fear Us Slave

Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:10:54
Description: Alternate video formats available by searching titleGet this clip for less money by clicking here Learn To Fear Us Slave (1080 HD)This new piece of slave-meat needs to be tenderized. (It is his first trip to Mean Girl Manor!) And he doesn't want to be whipped but he said in his email to us that he "wanted to suffer" for us as much as possible HOWEVER we wanted- and me n Bella were happy to oblige! We decided to use him to "practice our whipping" because we have heard that some of the slaves don't think we are as "brutal" as Cindi, Empress Jenn and Carmela, so the slaves don't fear us as much. Well, we WANT slaves to quiver with fear when WE walk down the halls of Mean Girl Manor too!So this slave has to take our whips- and boy does he SCREAM! LOL! And yeah, we totally BREAK him by the end of this clip as we are BOTH whipping him at the same time! (And laughing our ASSES off at his suffering while we do it btw! LOL!) He starts like literally BEGGING us for "mercy" through his penis-gag toward the end! (Of course we couldn't even hear it for awhile over the cracks of the whips and our own laughter!)We were actually surprised he broke so easily. Especially when he was allowed to look at how beautiful we are while he was being whipped by the other girl! We even let it kiss the bottom of our shoes as "motivation" while it was being whipped...wasn't that nice of us??-Princess Beverly
Size: 952.2 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Princess_Beverly_Princess_Bella._Learn_To_Fear_Us_Slave.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 24, 2024 11:15 am
Princess Carmela. The Edge Of Humiliation

Cast: Princess Carmela
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:10:54
Description: "Please wear a tight black dress while humiliating the out of your slave. Make him edge himself while kissing your feet. Then you allow him to lick your legs and up to your thighs, but not any closer. Please spit on him as well from time to time. If he looks like he is about to cum, just kick his balls. When he has gather enough precum, please wipe your foot on his dick and make him lick up all the precum from your foot. Please be sitting on your throne with the camera looking up at you. Also please wear the strapiest flat sandals you own (gladiator preferred), and if owned a tiara. Your our Princess and the wife and I can no longer pay our taxes to you. You took all our possessions and had us brought before you. You deemed immediately we're to ugly for sex and are to be your eunuchs, I was immediately sent away. My wife was coerced under your feet, and to look up to perfection. The entire time wiggle your feet in her face. Before you send her off to have her pussy destroyed with my dick, you lay out her new life as your slave. From this day out she is your new footstool, only being allowed to look at your feet. She must perform all tasks immediately when you snap your fingers. When she is not doing tasks for you, she must be at your feet kissing them, painting your toenails, or messaging them. You will place tattoos all over her body (please describe some). She is never allowed to speak only nodding her head yes, she can never refuse you. She must endure all the humiliating tasks you and your girlfriends do to her. You can't help but spit on her. She'll be forever in chains naked at your feet. coerce her to kiss each toe and thank you for not immediately us. Please call us peasants and slaves the entire time. Please be as arrogant as possible the entire time. Pointing at your feet, rubbing your feet in her face, middle fingers etc. Describe what you'll do if she ever disobeys you."
Size: 953.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Princess_Carmela._The_Edge_Of_Humiliation.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 24, 2024 2:17 pm
Princess Natalya & Jessica. Smother Box Fun

Cast: Princess Natalya, Jessica
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:18:28
Description: Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.
Size: 398.5 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Princess_Natalya_Jessica._Smother_Box_Fun.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 24, 2024 5:17 pm
Pristine Edge - A Break From Cleaning

Cast: Pristine Edge
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:04:58
Description: Pristine is so sweet to her man. She sees him cleaning up around the house and kindly gives him a break from his chores so that he can worship her. A little bit of ass worship to start after which she permits him oral access to the paradise between her legs.
Size: 497.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Pristine_Edge_A_Break_From_Cleaning.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 24, 2024 8:18 pm
Prostate FistAnd Dildo Play

Cast: Mistress Jane, Mistress Kira
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:16:56
Description: Slaves ass is nice and warmed up thanks to Jayne's strap on pounding
Now Goddess Kira wants a turn with her massive sized dildo! After a good pounding, poor slave moans that he can't take it anymore, so....The girls start to fist him.
Size: 1.01 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Prostate_FistAnd_Dildo_Play.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 24, 2024 11:19 pm
Riley - Red Lingerie Smother Box Fun

Cast: Riley
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:11:30
Description: Riley looks so pretty. In the outfit beta just bought for her. Her boyfriend is coming over soon. Which means she is getting some dick! While she waits, she will sit on his face !!! She has a lot of free time because her slave does everything for her. So that means she can just sit on his face for long hours. She is excited that her boyfriend is coming over. After they fuck she might even come and sit on betas face. Ugh! look at him, struggling, panting, smothered. He doesn't get that this is the whole point! SHUT UP and take it ! While Riley goes and fucks her boyfriend she is gonna put a ball shocker on him so that when she needs water or a towel he can come running and serve her and her boyfriend. He is gonna become her cuck. That will really remind him of his place.
Size: 1.24 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Riley_Red_Lingerie_Smother_Box_Fun.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 25, 2024 2:20 am
Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Production date: 08.03.2021
Duration: 00:11:01
Description: You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.
Size: 803.8 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Rocky_Emerson_Amazons_Caged_Cuckold.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 25, 2024 5:20 am
Rocky Emerson. Her Divine Orgasms

Duration: 00:13:09
Description: Rocky Emerson is a latex wearing topless Amazon. She towers over slave draven! He doesn't even have to get on his knees to be smothered in his ass! After a bit of teasing she leads him around her house on a leash like the little bitch he is right over to her newest piece of furniture- a queening throne! Draven is put even further below her- on the floor - and is put to good use. He is used exclusively for Goddess' pleasure and only gets the satisfaction of making his Mistress happy. Todays' session is all about Miss Emerson and Her divine orgasms. Draven has become a living sex toy.
Size: 958.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Rocky_Emerson._Her_Divine_Orgasms.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 25, 2024 8:21 am
Rocky Emerson. Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Duration: 00:12:19
Description: Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.
Size: 899.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Rocky_Emerson._Peeping_Tom_to_Oral_Slave.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 25, 2024 11:22 am
Rocky Emerson. Pegging Party Favor

Duration: 00:14:07
Description: Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.
Size: 1 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Rocky_Emerson._Pegging_Party_Favor.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 25, 2024 2:24 pm
Sarah Diavola - Could This Be The Night

Cast: Sarah Diavola, Slave Fluffy
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:39:48
Description: Slave Fluffy tries so hard to be the best boyfriend so ultimate mean girl Sarah DiAvola will finally let him fuck her. He lets her spend all his money, humiliate him at the mall, fuck all his friends, outfit him with a chastity device which she can zap his cock from a phone app, worships her feet and endures a hard spanking and paddling with various nefarious instruments. Is is that finally enough? Well, yes, he does get to fuck, but not in a way that gets him anywhere close to Sarah's pussy. Instead, she straps on a dildo and gives him a thorough pegging in several positions - with his pathetic cock still locked in chastity!
Size: 2.83 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sarah_Diavola_Could_This_Be_The_Night.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 25, 2024 5:25 pm
Sarah DiAvola - The Brat Princess - Exposing Miss Popular

Cast: Sarah DiAvola, Pocahontas Jones
Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:26:13
Size: 1.86 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Sarah_DiAvola_The_Brat_Princess_Exposing_Miss_Popular.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Jan 25, 2024 8:23 pm
Savannah Fox And Lisa Tiffian. Season 12 Rookie Cup Finale Big ASSes collide

Cast: Savannah Fox And Lisa Tiffian
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:43:31
Description: Today the biggest asses of the rookie tournament collide on the US mats in the season 12 rookie cup finale. Lisa Tiffian is undefeated so far. She has been bull-dozing her opponents all season long. Savanna Fox has had an impressive showing this season with her only loss being to a vet. Now that Savanna knows the rules, she's ready to take on anyone and then drop her big booty on their faces in round 4. With so much ass on both these girls, there is sure to be a lot of ass smothering in all rounds.
Size: 1.57 GB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Savannah_Fox_And_Lisa_Tiffian._Season_12_Rookie_Cup_Finale_Big_ASSes_collide.mp4