Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 27, 2024 3:58 pm
Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc - Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 1

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:18:59
Size: 423.1 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Charlotte_Sartre_Jasmine_Will_Havoc_Jasmine_and_Charlotte_Get_a_Hooker_Part_1.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 27, 2024 6:58 pm
Charlotte Sins - Only Speak When Spoken To

Cast: Charlotte Sins
Production date: 13.08.2020
Duration: 00:14:44
Description: Turns out Charlotte's new fuck toy has learned to be perfect anal slut! He looks so pretty in Charlotte's panties and stockings, she can't help but give him exactly what he wants: a long ride on her huge pink cock!
Size: 865.6 MB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Charlotte_Sins_Only_Speak_When_Spoken_To.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 27, 2024 10:00 pm
Christina

Cast: Christina
Production date: 2011
Duration: 00:06:44
Description: Christina pulls the cuck in by the ear. She is pissed. She went to tan and her tanning membership was not working. The cucks credit card was maxed out and the monthly charges did not go through for the tanning membership. Christina lets him know that the only reason he exists for girls is for money. She really lets the cuck have it. The cuck is told over and over that he is an idiot and is not a real man. Her boy friend will get to fuck her hard tonight in the outfit the cuck paid for. Christina is absolutely brutal with the verbal humiliation. "You're not a real man. You're a walking credit card!" She spits in his face and tells the cuck what girls think of him. He is in chastity and is a nothing to girls. "If I am not happy then my boyfriend is not happy and he will pound you for it. I can do anything I want to you. And you have to take it because you are a cuck. My boyfriend and I are going to bring our dinner scraps home tonight and dump them on the floor for you to eat while we fuck".
Size: 331.8 MB
Quality: HD
Video: 1440x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Christina.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 1:01 am
CODY

Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:14:25
Size: 433.6 MB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: CODY.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 4:02 am
Crystal & Herman A

Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:12:09
Size: 286.7 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Crystal_Herman_A.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 7:03 am
Dava Foxx. Fucked Over the Desk by His Boss

Cast
Dava Foxx
Lance Hart
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:12:48
Description: Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and there's a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk.She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him.Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.
Size: 319.7 MB
HD video type: 540p
Quality: SD
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, WMV2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Dava_Foxx._Fucked_Over_the_Desk_by_His_Boss.wmv
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 10:04 am
Dee Williams and Blake

Cast: Dee Williams and Blake
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:57:03
Description: Blake has been caught trespassing in the Darktarie Nebula. His fate will be determined in a trial by combat with one of the Local Amazon women. He must prove himself of some value to the queen or he will not survive very long on the planet inhabited by beautiful, strong amazon women. Blake is subjected to brutal breast smothering, Leg Scissors, Choke holds, Arm Bars, Camel Clutches and many man more submissions before he is fucked in the ass and has his cock milked for he seed. Winner Fucks Loser for the Queen
Size: 2.05 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Dee_Williams_and_Blake.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 1:05 pm
Demi Sutra - Anal Sex Slave

Cast: Demi Sutra
Production date: 01.06.2020
Duration: 00:14:57
Description: Sluts don't deserve pussy as they only deserve a giant dick in their ass. Goddess Demi has the perfect cock to bend a bitch over with as she whips it out to jam it deep inside the slut's hole. He will never know the warmth feeling of a pussy wrapped around his cock now that his is permanently locked in chastity. But sluts like him know the only pussy in the relationship is his giant gaping asshole. Goddess Demi bends her slut over and pounds his hole with her girthy strap-on dick until a XL piggy tail plug can slide inside. Her slut deserves to be used for being such a good boy as a fat dick is always a reward and never a punishment.
Size: 1.06 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Demi_Sutra_Anal_Sex_Slave.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 4:06 pm
Demi Sutra - Pussy In Charge

Cast: Demi Sutra
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:13:49
Description: Goddess Demi Sutra has locked her slave's cock into chastity reducing him into nothing but a mouth for her sexual pleasure. After reminding the chastised bitch of his new place in her stable she rides and grinds away on his face making his tongue lick exactly the way she desires. His cock may be completely useless now but that doesn't mean he can't service his Goddess in ways he never could've imagined.
Size: 1.15 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Demi_Sutra_Pussy_In_Charge.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 7:07 pm
Diana Grace - Slave-Hole Creampie

Cast: Diana Grace
Production date: 08.05.2020
Duration: 00:11:38
Description: Mistress Diana Grace is training her anal slut to only be able to cum when his ass is filled and fucked. Using a special prostate wand she massages his male g-spot while stroking his helpless cock. She wants to make his first prostate orgasm extra special by also giving him his first anal creampie. Mistress Diana rubs her steel wand against his sweet spot until she milks out a huge load that falls right on his hole. She scoops up all of his cum and uses it as lube to continue fucking him as he begs for the intensity to stop. He has now completed the first stage in becoming a true anal slut for his Mistress.
Size: 845.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Diana_Grace_SlaveHole_Creampie.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 28, 2024 10:08 pm
Domina Planet Queen Aryal

Cast: Queen Aryal
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:11:26
Description: Queen Aryal is on Her throne for a foot worship session with Her foot slave. The goal is for him to learn how to deep throat Her foot until his lips are touching Her ankle.
"Your purpose in life, is to serve My Royal feet. You are My foot pet and foot bitch. A foot and ass licking d*g. I love hearing You gag, foot sucker! Keep gagging bitch, but you better not throw up!" She tells him as She holds his head down with one foot and pushes Her entire foot into his mouth. She is able to squeeze all of Her luscious, elegant toes into his mouth and down his throat until Her toenails starts scratching the back of his throat and he retches. She punishes him with series of HARD footslaps to his head as he cries out in pain and shock, followed closely by vicious smacks with the riding crop to his tender inner thigh, pathetic caged and pantied cock and balls, or his exposed stomach.
"You are also responsible for cleaning my feet - especially after I've gone to the gym and they're sweaty and stinky. Or I've been walking barefoot all day. My foot odor is your fucking cologne". When he retches, She starts viciously cropping him. He screams in pain and rolls around, trying to get away but he's blindfolded, in bondage, hooded, in chastity and not going anywhere.
Say "Thank You for letting me be Your d*g MIstress!" She makes him say, among other things. She makes him suck on Her entire heel, stretching his jaw saw hard he starts crying and mewling but She tells him "I don't care about your pain. I ONLY care about you serving ME, foot bitch!"
She wraps things up by standing on him and stomping, putting weight on Her foot gagging this time. She finally walks oof, making sure that he thanks Her for the privilege of serving Her perfect feet.
Size: 2.34 GB
HD video type: 2160p
Quality: 4K UHD
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Domina_Planet_Queen_Aryal.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 1:09 am
Edyn Blair - Princess Licks Ice Cream Slave Licks Pussy

Cast: Edyn Blair
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:07:18
Size: 555.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Edyn_Blair_Princess_Licks_Ice_Cream_Slave_Licks_Pussy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 4:10 am
Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave - Part 1

Cast: Ella Nova, Johnny Hill
Production date: 14.11.2021
Duration: 00:20:56
Size: 789 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Ella_Nova_Ella_Needs_a_New_Sex_Slave_Part_1.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 7:12 am
Emerald - Leohex Perfect

Cast: Emerald
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:10:29
Description: Soooo hot. The shiniest and tightest fetish gear this side of anime, and it's all on me.
First one brown/grey one, then the sparkly purple. The animation doesn't let you see much, but this clip is all about the shine.
The fetish. The desire. The room gets smoky. Everyone can't help but pop so quick when I wear these!
Good thing I took extra time to change and with the outfits, otherwise it'd be a shorter clip.
I think I have an addict. How about you?
Size: 459.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Emerald_Leohex_Perfect.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 29, 2024 10:13 am
Emily Black

Cast: Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)
Production date: 12.06.2020
Duration: 00:20:25
Description: Pathetic cuckold licking his mistress' pussy before her sharply-dressed bull shows up at the scene. The cuck is making sure that this pussy is all wet and ready to be bred by a real man. We see some facesitting during throat-fucking, we see the guy lick his goddess' ass and pussy while she bounces on the bull's hard boner. There's also a clean-up!
Size: 615 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Emily_Black.wmv