Download: Layla_Laylas_Ass_Cleaning_Bitch.wmv
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 03, 2024 1:14 am
Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee - Pegging 3some at a Bar

Cast: Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee, Lance Hart
Production date: 17.11.2020
Duration: 00:17:05
Description: McKenzie Lee and Leigh Raven take turns fucking Lance Hart in the ass at a bar while he fucks the other one.
Size: 630.7 MB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Leigh_Raven_McKenzie_Lee_Pegging_3some_at_a_Bar.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 03, 2024 4:14 am
Lexi Sindel. Fuck Sling

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:14:23
Description: Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub locked in a sensory deprivation hood so that her strap on punishments are a surprise. He is in the fuck sling for maximum penetration . She buries her cock deep in his asshole making him take the entire length. Lexi grabs the sling and uses momentum to slide his ass up and down her shaft with little effort. Lexi enjoys training and punishing mens buttholes of America.
Size: 1.14 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lexi_Sindel._Fuck_Sling.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 03, 2024 7:15 am
Lily & Macy - Big Sister Fucks her slave while Little Sister watches

Cast: Macy Cartel, Lily
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:11:30
Description: Macy and Lily are two wealthy heiresses. The girls have collected several "servants" from off the streets. They do not pay the servants, but they are given some meals and shelter. Macy has been largely responsible for keeping the servants submissive, but today she wants to show her younger sister how it is accomplished. Macy selects a skinny punk boy that they found playing guitar outside the mall to demonstrate on. The skinny punk sees Macy's strap-on and knows that ass fucking is a punishment. He protests that he did nothing wrong. Macy tells him she knows, but she is going to punish him with the strap-on anyway to show Lilly how it's done. Lilly watches her big sister fuck the skinny little formerly homeless boy. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the little punk cries. It's all in vain. Macy tells him that if he doesn't submit to her sexual aggressions he will be right back out on the street. Macy fucks the skinny boy in piledriver. The boy must look at his chastity key dangling between Macy's expensive breasts while taking it in the ass from her. Little sis, Lilly, holds the boy's legs back so her sister can get the dildo in his ass even further. Macy makes the punk boy lick his own ass juices from the dildo. She asks him if he would rather go back to living in his car, busking for spare change, or continue to live in a mansion with two hot blondes. The homeless boy sucks Macy's cock with renewed enthusiasm. He doesn't want to go back to the life he lived before. As cruel as the girls are it's better than homelessness
Size: 118.1 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lily_Macy_Big_Sister_Fucks_her_slave_while_Little_Sister_watches.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 03, 2024 10:12 am
Lily Labeau - Ass Fucked Bitchboy

Cast: Lily Labeau
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:27:54
Description: Goddess Lily has plans for her slave and intends to strip it of all human and masculine dignity. She already has trained the little bitch to only bark like a when spoken to, and now she is training it to take her big strapon cock in its ass pussy without complaint. She enjoys hearing the bitch's pathetic whimpering as she fucks its asshole over and over again. It does not matter if he doesn't like it, in fact she prefers that the pegging makes him suffer for her. This is about her pleasure and satisfaction, not his. Goddess Lily will not be happy until her slave's tight little asshole is forcefully stretched open until it is totally loose and gaping wide.
Size: 2.22 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lily_Labeau_Ass_Fucked_Bitchboy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 03, 2024 1:16 pm
Lindsey Leigh. Wedding Day Jitters Cuckolded By The Best Man

Cast: Lindsey Leigh
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:16:46
Description: Wedding Day Jitters: Cuckolded By The Best Man.
I call you (my soon to be husband) into the back room before the wedding ceremony. I am having second thoughts and I need to sit down and express what I am feeling.
You listen as I tell you how I can not only have one man, that you could never be enough, how your cock has not satisfied me fully. You are shocked but know you can not
call off the wedding to your beautiful bride. I tell you I am really into one man in particular and want him to be a constant in our married life. He is your best man, your best
friend, the man you are secretly jealous of. I have been fucking him for months now, in fact I already married him. I plan on marrying you too. I will have two husbands, one
that satisfies me and the other that is a complete cuckold for us. I want you to pay all the bills, go to work, sleep in the other room, do chores, eat cum. The list goes on and on.
You agree that my wishes are what is best. You also agree that this future is all you are worthy of, all you truly want out of this marriage. I begin fucking your best man right in
front of you. We laugh at you, mock you, all while he makes me cum over and over. Fingering me soon turns to rough fucking. We are both moaning so loud the entire wedding
can hear us through the walls. When it comes time for your best man to cum he cum's all over the naked chest of your bride. I call you over to lick up the cum which consulates
your cuckold agreement. You lick it off my chest, sucking it out of my belly button. You are now owned by your two alphas for the rest of your life, in holy matrimony.
Size: 248.6 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lindsey_Leigh._Wedding_Day_Jitters_Cuckolded_By_The_Best_Man_1.gif
Lindsey_Leigh._Wedding_Day_Jitters_Cuckolded_By_The_Best_Man_2.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 03, 2024 4:16 pm
Liv Revamped - You Want My Toys That Bad Show Me

Cast: Hatler Gurius, Liv Revamped
Production date: 19.10.2022
Duration: 00:25:10
Description: Liv Revamped is moving into a new dorm and her new landlord Hatler Gurius explains all the rules. Most importantly, NO SEX! But while she was in the shower, he couldn't help himself and decided to do some snooping in her drawers. He was surprised to meet some of the "boys" she brought along with her! He wanted to give them a try himself since secretly, he loves to be pegged HARD! She was shocked to walk in while he was fucking himself with her toys and was understandably upset because he just broke his own rule! If he wants to use her toys that badly, then he needs to show her how badly he wants them! That is what he gets when he goes into girls' dorm rooms and steals their toys!
Size: 569.1 MB
HD video type: 480p
Quality: SD
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Liv_Revamped_You_Want_My_Toys_That_Bad_Show_Me.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 03, 2024 7:18 pm
Lola Fae - Lola Fae Pink Leotard Pegging

Cast: Lola Fae, Pierce Paris
Production date: 07.01.2022
Duration: 00:17:35
Description: Bratty Goddess Lola Fae can't wait to destroy her roommate's tight asshole. She calls him in and commands him to suck and deep throat her big strapon. She needs it nice and wet before it goes in his ass. She fucks him in all sorts of crazy positions, using her tiny flexible body in an up-and-over, and makes him sit and ride her cock. Will she let him cum? Watch and find out.
Size: 398.2 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lola_Fae_Lola_Fae_Pink_Leotard_Pegging.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 03, 2024 10:15 pm
Lola Fae - Petite Ballbusting Bully

Cast: Lola Fae, Pierce Paris
Production date: 17.12.2021
Duration: 00:21:12
Description: Petite and sexy Lola Fae is one mean roommate. Pierce Paris lives under her roof and therefore has to live by her rules. Lola does whatever the fuck she wants, including busting her roommate's balls whenever she feels like it. She comes up behind him and gives him kicks without warning and squeezes his manhood. She instructs him to strip down and she bites his balls over and over again, slaps them, and punches his nuts. She stretches his scrotum to the limits and even bites his cock, meanwhile taunting and teasing him by shaking her perfect ass around. Lola stomps on Pierce's balls so hard he swears they're going to pop!
Size: 475.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lola_Fae_Petite_Ballbusting_Bully.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Apr 04, 2024 1:19 am
Lola Fae - Who's Your Daddy now - Lola Fae

Cast: Lola Fae, Tony Orlando
Production date: 01.08.2020
Duration: 00:17:27
Description: Lola Fae lives with Tony Orlando. He gets really gropey and grabby with her and she's sick of it. She dresses up in a tight bodysuit with shiny tan pantyhose and sneakers because she knows it will drive him crazy. Then she dances in the kitchen and waits for him to notice her. When he grabs her ass and puts his hand on her throat she smiles and grips his balls hard then kicks him in the chests and puts him on the floor. Lola explains that from now on, he won't get to use her pussy anymore. She's going to use his. She pulls out a giant pink strap on cock and tells him that it might be rough at first, but he'll be begging her for more dick soon. When she's balls deep inside him she tells him that while he'll never get her pussy again, he will be watching her new boyfriends fuck her a lot. If he's good, he can lick their cum out of her perfect pussy when they're done. She proceeds to fuck his brains out all over the kitchen and make him call her Daddy by the end of it.
Size: 1023.2 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Lola_Fae_Whos_Your_Daddy_now_Lola_Fae.mp4
PolarStar