Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 23, 2024 9:48 pm
Facesitters In Heat 25

Cast: Slave Eric, Krissy Lynn, Jynx Maze, Slave Matty
Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:59:13
Description: 2012 AVN Award Nominee for Best Specialty Release - Other Genre.
Scene One - Hot, sultry Mistress Jynx Maze is a natural-born domina, a mean and demanding bitch. She shoves you down on your knees, grabs your head, and slams it hard into her butt. She laughs at you as she rubs her crotch on your face in this really up-close POV.
Slave Eric crawls to Mistress Jynx on his knees to service her waiting ass. She spreads her cheeks as wide as possible and orders his tongue into her asshole. He laps and probes her deeply, but not deep enough for her. She pulls his head forcefully into her and slaps his face when he fails to please her.
Cheek kissing and ASS WORSHIP lead to forward and reverse FACESITTING. Jynx shakes her tanned ass on his face, then clamps it down hard to SMOTHER him. She tests his lung capacity with a BREATH HOLDING CONTEST. "Don't cry," she tells him, his struggles for oxygen failing to generate sympathy.
More ass and pussy licking follow, punctuated by painful nipple pinching and body slapping. She makes you squeeze her tits as she rides Eric's face to a screaming ORGASM. She then throws him to the floor and facesits him until she CUMS again.
Scene Two - If you ever dreamed of Marilyn Monroe facesitting you, Mistress Krissy Lynn is as close as you'll ever get. She orders you to worship her pussy and spreads herself open for you. She shakes her pale butt cheeks on your face and demands you get your tongue in her asshole.
In her powder room, handcuffed Slave Matty services Krissy as she prepares for a hot night on the town. He kisses her BLACK LATEX SKIRT, then her beautiful white butt cheeks. She WHIPS him, demeans his manhood and calls him a pretty girl. She makes him wear her lipstick, then kiss her ass with his red lips.
In her bedroom, Mistress Krissy viciously facesits him, grinding her ass and pussy on his mouth until she CUMS. She SMOTHERS him, beats him, slaps his face, and makes him WORSHIP HER FEET. She reminds him that he's her property, and she can use him any way she wants.
She bounces her ass on his outstretched tongue, then grinds her soaking pussy against his face. She CUMS multiple times, then licks her own juice off his face.
Size: 524.7 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video Format: Windows Media
Extension: wmv
Quality: SD
Video: 856x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Facesitters_In_Heat_25.wmv
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 12:50 am
FemDom Ass Worship 23

Cast: Chanel Preston, Aiden Starr, Rose Red, Julie Cash
Production date: 2014
Duration: 03:14:26
Description: "FemDom Ass Worship 23," a Buttman Choice release from MeanBitch Productions, portrays nasty Mistresses subjecting male wimps to over-the-top degradation. Each of four scenes starts with a POV segment in which the lady demands viewer submission to her superior posterior. In a dungeon, busty, verbally abusive Chanel Preston ("I'm gonna shove my pretty, perfect ass right in your stupid, little shit face...") makes a mook pay financial tribute for face slapping, flogging, small penis humiliation and bunghole tonguing; she sops up his cum with his shirt and has him suck it. Condescending "Goddess" Aiden Starr hypnotizes a landlord into eating an eviction notice, plus foot worship, hairy cunnilingus and ass licking. New boss Rose Red blackmails an accountant into debasing himself in a chastity device and a queening stool. Loser Dominik Kross' girlfriend has sold him to BBW domme Julie Cash; after much big butt worship, he licks his sperm from her palm ... and admits he likes it.
Size: 2.6 GB
HD video type: 544p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Video: 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download: FemDom_Ass_Worship_23_1.mp4
FemDom_Ass_Worship_23_2.mp4
FemDom_Ass_Worship_23_3.mp4
FemDom_Ass_Worship_23_4.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 3:46 am
Femdom Rampage

Cast: Mistress Irony, Goddess Starla, Mistress Bella, Trisha, Giselle
Production date: 2011
Duration: 00:50:41
Description: Check out the latest from Wasteland studios, featuring the hottest bondage ramaging action!
Size: 740.4 MB
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Femdom_Rampage.wmv
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 6:47 am
French-Domina mistress Angela 1clip

Cast: Angela
Duration: 00:22:41
Size: 187.2 MB
Video: 640x480 (4:3), 25.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: frenchdomina.com_mistress_Angela_1clip.wmv
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 9:48 am
Freshie Juice, Tina Lee Comet - Making Her Old College Friend Her Financial Submissive

Cast: Freshie Juice, Tina Lee Comet
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:32:35
Description: When Freshie gets a cal from her old college friend Tina asking to stay with her while in town for business, she's very excited as she had a huge crush on Tina back in the day. Little does she know that Tina has since become a professional dominatrix specializing in draining men's and occasionally women's bank accounts while turning them into her submissive and Freshie is in for a bumpy ride.
Size: 1.88 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Freshie_Juice_Tina_Lee_Comet_Making_Her_Old_College_Friend_Her_Financial_Submissive.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 12:49 pm
Goddess Amber Li - Bullwhipped to Tears

Cast: Goddess Amber Li
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:07:01
Description: Greetings fans and admirers. In this video I delight in my slave's demise as I brutally and sadistically punish him with a four foot leather bullwhip. As my slave stands helplessly chained to the ceiling overhead, I rip his back raw, one painful stroke after another. Unyielding as I slash his exposed back and ass until they are bruised and lacerated. His deafening screams fall on deaf ears...mine Ha Ha! I stop when I wish to stop, never before. And not before he truly understands who he belongs to.
Size: 306.8 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, WMV2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Amber_Li_Bullwhipped_to_Tears.wmv
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 3:50 pm
Goddess Angela Perfect Face

Cast: Angela & Vivi
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:33:38
Description: Hot Domme Angela is evil as always and today her target is Vivi. She decides to teach a hard lesson to her obedient slave and starts humiliating and rubbing her delicious butt on her slave's face. Then Vivi smells Mistress Angela's pussy and ass while the queen is feeling very happy because her slave is doing a great job and is almost breathless! Gorgeous Angela scrubs her asshole all over girl's nose while a hot smother girl/girl scene takes place.
Size: 1.44 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Angela_Perfect_Face.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 6:50 pm
Goddess Grazi - Licking my asshole - The best gift she could get

Cast: Goddess Grazi, Bianca
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:19:51
Size: 2.78 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Grazi_Licking_my_asshole_The_best_gift_she_could_get.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 24, 2024 9:52 pm
Goddess Lena My Slave Love a Huge Strapon

Cast: Goddess Lena
Duration: 00:10:45
Size: 474.6 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Lena_My_Slave_Love_a_Huge_Strapon.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 25, 2024 12:52 am
Goddess Lena Slave Education With The Strap

Cast: Goddess Lena
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:16:42
Description: In today's slave education the loser must endure my strap-on! Prepared on the gyno chair, my thick strap-on dick is already waiting for his ass cunt! But first I will treat his ass with a little with electrical therapy. Let's see if he likes it, I will have my fun in any case! Of course, the loser is trapped in his chastity belt while I fuck his asshole with my thick black cock!
Size: 392.4 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Lena_Slave_Education_With_The_Strap.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 25, 2024 3:53 am
Goddess Mercy - Your Cock Sliding And Down Legs This Gorgeous Latex

Cast: Goddess Mercy
Duration: 00:07:38
Size: 334.4 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.804 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Mercy_Your_Cock_Sliding_And_Down_Legs_This_Gorgeous_Latex.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 25, 2024 6:54 am
Goddess Tangent FemDom Strap-on Training

Cast: Mistress Tangent
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:10:42
Description: When someone gets promoted from a regular person to Goddess Tangent's slave, a few important changes take place. Firstly, and almost immediately, regardless of background and personality, the person becomes a sissy of Goddess Tangent - a slave object of abuse, commands, and FemDom necessities fulfillment. A lot of sadistic scenarios may follow after, but the one in this video deals with the sissification process that a slut of Goddess Tangent's undergoes in the process of becoming Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and brutally She fucks that reluctant worthless slave's ass!
Size: 647.7 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Goddess_Tangent_FemDom_Strapon_Training.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 25, 2024 9:56 am
Good Samaratin Gets Bad Punishment

Cast: Good Samaritan
Production date: 2009
Duration: 00:21:58
Description: Only in the world of Tyrannized would the Good Samaritan, a barman returning a purse left at the bar, be subjected to such punishment for his good deed. Justine, the bitch owner of the purse, is clearly not right in the head - instead of graciously thanking the barman she locks the door and begins her femdom tyranny over the pathetic weakling, and it's safe to say she's had plenty of experience showing wannabe chivalrous men who's in charge! Handcuffed, collared, scratched, and all around abused, this guy is being pushed way past his comfort zone. Guess he should have never stepped foot into the bizarro world that is Tyrannized, but hey, at least this fool gets some hardcore sex in the process!
Size: 504.7 MB
HD video type: 720p
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Good_Samaratin_Gets_Bad_Punishment.wmv
PolarStar
Added: May 25, 2024 12:58 pm
Grazys Big Ass

Cast: Grazy & Saori Kido
Duration: 01:04:28
Description: Saori and Grazy are already in the mood for romance, exchanging lots of kisses. Their hands begin to caress each other's body and soon Grazy finds herself in only lingeries, very excited about the situation and allowing Saori to kiss and smell her red panties. Despite being very satisfying, Grazy feels more pleasure with something different: asslicking. So she completely rips off the remaining clothes and sticks her ass into Saori's face in several possible positions, so she sticks her tongue into the hole in Grazy's ass. The brunette has a huge butt that almost swallows Saori's face, but the girl loves it and has an enormous pleasure in satisfying Grazy, sticking and pulling her tongue and spreading a lot of saliva in her ass. Delicious!
Size: 3.68 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Grazys_Big_Ass.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 25, 2024 3:58 pm
Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place

Cast: Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Adreena Angela
Duration: 00:17:03
Description: Slave is hooded, gagged and stretched with his legs spread and bound to the frame of my bench with rope - pinned in place for the enjoyment of myself and the gorgeous Mistress Adreena Angela. Equipped with two black strap-on dildos, we will double team both of his holes - spitroasting him until we have had our fun and we grow bored of his moans and groans.
Size: 390.3 MB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Gynarchy_Goddess_Pinned_in_Place.mp4