eduedu
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 22, 2006 6:30 pm
she is great at anal
Elfman101
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 10, 2006 9:48 pm
Hi Guys.

This is my first post on this forum so a big hello to one and all.

I am a man with a mission. I have recently discovered Oliona (AKA Jennifer) and I am trying to find as much as her work as I can. (Well it's more fun than collecting railway engine numbers, Isn't it? Wink ).

I know very little about her. Most of what I do know is thanks to this forum. I know that she did a couple of sets for Met Art under the name of Jennifer and that she did some work for Angelfuns (now sadly not active I gather). I also know she had her own web site for awhile but that also seems to be no more.

If anyone can tell me where I can find any of her pictures or vids I will be extremely grateful for your help.

Thanks in anticipation.

Elfman
drolli
Good Poster
Added: Sep 10, 2006 10:02 pm
Elfman, have you tried this very forum? There's a search function.
Elfman101
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 10, 2006 10:29 pm
drolli wrote:
Elfman, have you tried this very forum? There's a search function.

Thank you drolli. The idea just occur ed to me after posting my inquiry. Now if I can only get pay pal to give rapid share some of my hard earned money I might be getting somewhere. Ho Hum. I'll try again tomorrow.

OK. It is several hours later and I've managed to open a rapid share account, figured out what RAR is, downloaded the correct software and downloaded some files and I just want to say that I think that you people here are wonderful. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You've made a middle-aged man very happy.

Elfman