Added: Jan 23, 2024 4:50 am
Vanessa Cage - You Don't Need a Blow-Up-Doll, Mommy is Here 1080p [625.6 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:21:10
Video Format: Full HD
Filesize: 625.6 MB
Extension: mp4

Actors: Vanessa Cage
Description: I couldn't believe my mom found my blow up doll. But all she wanted to do was help. "You don't need that thing, you can have me." She looked so sexy as she teased me with her big perfect tits. The next thing I knew, she was going down on me! Watch as my mom rides me and tells me exactly how to fuck her. I pound her curvy body until I shoot my load onto her chest.

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/o0yo9tgiojxt
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 23, 2024 4:47 am
Nikki Brooks in Lubricated Mommy [505.4 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:17:13
Filesize: 505.4 MB

Actors: Nikki Brooks
Description: Scene One: Morning"Mommy's sweet little angel. You're such a good boy" Mommy whispers to me. I'm just waking up as she takes off her robe and slides into bed with me. Why is she naked? I think still half asleep. Reaching down she starts rubbing me. I feel myself get hard as she unbuttons me and pulls me out of my PJ's."You want mommy to pull on it?" She smiles. Her big tits in front of me, I'm frozen in fear. I can feel this ball deep inside of me like cramps of anxiety as she strokes me so lovingly. "Oh son" She moans. She wants me, she wants to tease and torment me. "You like mommy's soft hands around your peepee?" She breathes."Would you like it if mommy sat on you? It will feel so much better than mommy's hands." She guides me inside of her, so warm and wet. Up and down mommy slides on me so slowly. I've never felt like this before, her big tits swinging in my face. She bounces on me faster and faster until she's moaning and yelling. I can feel her getting tighter and tighter on me. "Tell me when you're going to cum, mommy is going to suck it up into her mouth" She can feel me begin to cum, pulling off of me she puts my cock in her mouth and I feel myself go white hot.I lay there exhausted and shaking as she goes to make me breakfast. "Remember this is our little secret" She whispers.Scene Two: LunchStill in shock about what just happen I walk into the kitchen for breakfast. "How is it that you're so hansom" Mommy tells me, reaching down and touching my face. I feel my pants tighten at her soft touch and the memory of her naked body. A smile creeps onto her face. "Why don't you show mommy" She tells me. "You have a busy day at school today, let's wake you up" She gets to her knees and puts me in her warm sucking mouth. Her beautiful eyes look into mine as she makes me feel so good.Deep down I know this is wrong but I can't stop her. She takes me so deep into her mouth, sucking on my balls and making me quiver. "Come on" She says and guides me to the kitchen counter. She pulls open her robe and strokes me, slowly bringing me closer and closer to her hot naked body."Doesn't that feel good" She whispers as she guides me inside of her, rocking back and forth on me. Her big tits press against me as her warm wet pussy pulls me inside of her. Instinctively my hips thrust into her and she moans and screams in pleasure. I begin to shake uncontrollably, I can barely stand as I cum inside my mommy. "Go take a shower and get ready for school" She giggles.

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/u6mx3dp1ttci
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 22, 2024 6:10 am
Jasmin Jai [4.01 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:31:20
Filesize: 4.01 GB

Actors: Jasmin Jai
Description: So yesterday when i came home from school my mom caught me jerking off, that was weird enough but then something else happened. my mom actually asked if she could watch me jerk off, i was so shocked i just said yes without thinking. thinking back about it i could tell she actually enjoyed it. \
When i got home from school today i figured id see where things would go, i found mom in the living room and we made some small talk. i told mom i was gonna go to my room and relax and mom perked up and asked if i was going to masturbate.
I just decided to be honest and yes, she asked if she could come want and i figured why not. while i was laying jerking off in front of my mom she started to play with herself so i just told her if she wanted to lay down and masturbate too i i would be ok with that.
So then we were both naked watching each other masturbate and it take long before we were both cumming! tomorrow after school is gonna be awesome!

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/l7qxjlut64iw
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 22, 2024 4:56 am
Don't Worry, Son Mommy Sniffs Your Undies Too Taboo Fucking with Selah Rain [1.16 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:23:14
Filesize: 1.16 GB

Actors: Selah Rain
Description: Blonde beauty and MILF, Selah Rain, walks in exhausted from work. She takes off her jacket, and shoes..and gets comfortable on the couch. "I need some water.. Or a drink." Selah gets up and struts off to the kitchen to pour a glass of water for herself. She walks in the bedroom to find her son Conor sniffing her panties, and stroking his cock through this boxers! Conor tries to quickly explain to his mother that he thinks something is seriously wrong with him. Selah opens the drawer of her bedside table.. and pulls out a pair of Conor's boxers!! "I think we have the same fetish. We need to talk." Blown away, but slightly relieved, Conor agrees. Conor's mom tells him that they have to keep this a little secret between them, because general society wouldn't accept it. Selah slowly starts to stroke Conor's cock through his pants, and tells her son how she knows he has wanted to fuck her for a while. Selah pulls out her son's cock, and makes him promise he won't say anything to anyone about it. She wraps her mouth around his cock, "You like it when Mommy does that?" Conor moans in pleasure to agree. Selah starts to strip off her clothes, and is left completely naked. She continues to suck the tip of Conor's cock, and sucks every inch of it. "You know, no-one will fuck you like Mommy does." Selah straddles Conor's cock, and shoves it inside of her pussy. She bounces her ass up and down on Conor's cock. "You have such a big cock! I didn't realize it was so big.." Selah lays back, and Conor fucks her on top. Selah spreads her legs wide open as her son thrusts in and out of her. Conor fucks Selah from behind before cumming all over her pussy. " As long as you don't tell anybody, I won't tell anybody.I love you, but this has to be our secret. Now go fetch the coconut oil, and let Mommy teach you how to fuck her in the ass."

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5ht2dbg23fz2
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 22, 2024 4:53 am
Vanessa Cage - Son's Reward [1.35 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:19:52
Video Format: HD
Filesize: 1.35 GB

Actors: Vanessa Cage
Description: Mom teases her impatient son until he finishes his homework....

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/py39sdva0dkr
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 22, 2024 4:51 am
Brianna Beach - Mother & Son's Morning After [1.47 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:20:05
Filesize: 1.47 GB

Actors: Brianna Beach
Description: Continued from Mother and son wake up and come to terms with what happened last night...

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/w6ht6qgh579e
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 22, 2024 4:48 am
Krissy Lynn. Dominated Slut for Her Son [1.57 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:36:31
Filesize: 1.57 GB
Extension: mkv

Actors: Krissy Lynn
Description: Krissy is just saying goodnight to her friend after a nice night. When she comes walking back into the house however her son Nathan waiting her her. He is very aggressive about her having a male friend, and even when Krissy tries to assert her authority, it only makes Nathan become more dominant. She recognizes the look in his eye, but he shouldn't be looking at HER this way. She is angry, she is scared and, NO, is she feeling like she wants it? His hands are all over her, and her body is responding. She could make him stop, right? Krissy doesn't find out as she gives in and her son uses her mouth, tits and pussy every way he wants

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4tsa74nhp88a
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 22, 2024 4:45 am
Andi James Fuck My Cunt Before Your Father Gets Home [390.3 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:17:56
Filesize: 390.3 MB

Actors: Andi James
Description: Hey mom! How was brunch?
It was fun, but I wanted to come back early..
Oh is dad home too?
No he's going to be out for a little bit, I thought you and I can have some time alone while you're home from college
As my mother's hand went up my pants and almost grabbed my cock, I told her what she was doing is wrong.. Mom must have had a little too much to drink at brunch today and seems like she forgot that I'm her son!
Woah what are you doing? We can't do this mom!!
Come on honey, I've been wanting this for a while...
I had no control over what was happening, but mom pulled out my dick which was rock hard and wrapped her lips around me..
What about dad?!
You can't tell your father about this, or I'll tell him about that girl you knocked up in high school
Are you serious? Mom please don't tell him, you know he'll flip out!!
Then do this one thing for me, and he won't ever know about our secrets...
Is my mom honestly planning on blackmailing me?! If my dad finds out my secret, he'll probably diwsown me!! At this point I'm desperate and powerless... And my mom directing me to fuck her cunt isn't helping.
I've never heard a woman talk dirty like that, and I was beyond turned on! Fulfilling mom's needs was not something I was expecting on this school break... But mom's big tits and ass might be too good for me to restrain myself next time! Watch mom beg me to cum for her as she rides my youthful cock before dad gets home!!

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7xmsc5bqz0mg
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 21, 2024 4:48 am
Ivy Lebelle. Dirty Grandpa Part 2 [1.36 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:34:54
Filesize: 1.36 GB

Actors: Ivy Lebelle
Description: After Aaron's mother's funeral, Joanna's sister Ivy Lebelle showed up uninvited, or so he thought. Turns out the two gold diggers were trying to steal his inheritance! Joanna said she could trick her own husband into signing over lots of money to her, but Ivy had some thoughts on it - that nobody likes to fuck their own wife.. AND she got him a cake. Using her feminine wiles, she played to his ego pretending to be his number one fan to get his signature and enjoy his cock at the same time! Wonder if her adulterous plan will work... Either way, someone's getting fucked in the ass and ends with a load of cum on his Ivy's big tits!

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/a4e9jvjr93gg
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 21, 2024 4:45 am
Brianna Beach. Mother & Son Make Father a Cuckold [1.28 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:17:38
Filesize: 1.28 GB

Actors: Brianna Beach
Description: Your beautiful wife and son introduce you to your new life...

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/6d9dsf8hbjmd
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 21, 2024 4:42 am
Jade Kush [1.18 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:32:17
Filesize: 1.18 GB

Actors: Jade Kush
Description: The lord sure does work in strange ways. Case in point. Father Karl just got a desperate phone call from an almost hysterical stepdad. Seems his sweet little angel is actually behaving like a cunty fucking she-devil and he doesn't know where else to turn. Her tight pussy is possessed alright, but no exorcism is going to cast out all the demons from the past that have left her unfulfilled and in this state of sexually frustrated insanity. Her only hope now is a true SeXorcism. Don't worry, pops. This father is about to get it all under control.

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/qu4n3a8tgvmu
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 21, 2024 4:39 am
Lexi Luna [1.09 GB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:25:41
Filesize: 1.09 GB

Actors: Lexi Luna
Description: Mom was really impressed with how big my cock is. She wanted to take a ride for herself, and there was no stopping my busty mother when she's literally begging for my cock! I let her suck my long hard shaft, she spits and drools all over me before sliding my throbbing cock deep into her cougar cunt! Mom took good care of me and even let me fuck her doggystyle! I love watching her ass jiggle while I screw her tight milf pussy. She gets on her knees and takes my big cum facial!!

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/f779vzs1h9bm
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 21, 2024 4:37 am
Melanie Hicks - Mommy Finds Johnny's Used Condom And He is in Trouble [716.1 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:16:17
Filesize: 716.1 MB

Actors: Melanie Hicks
Description: I had just got home when my step-mom Melanie is sitting on the couch holding a used condom. She found it in my room, my parents had some suspicion that I was having sex but this just confirms it. I thought I was in deep trouble cause my Dad never liked me bringing girls over the house but to my surprise, Melanie was turned on by how big the condom was, she asked to see my dick to make sure it was from me. I can not believe I am gonna fuck my step-mom while my dad is at work.

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/e7hm4dpdmm9i
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 21, 2024 4:34 am
Lily Rader - The Accident [528 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:23:07
Filesize: 528 MB

Actors: Lily Rader
Description: Rion makes a song on his tablet that controls women's thoughts and makes them become extremely aroused. After talking to his friend on the phone about it, he goes into the kitchen to make some food. His sister Lily, who is in the other room, is playing with her phone but the Wi-Fi is down and she can't go on the internet. She decides to go into Rion's room and grab his tablet to use for a little bit since he isn't there and not using it.When she gets back to get room, she notices a playlist called "Super Sexy Playlist". Finding it humorous that her brother has a playlist like that, she decides to see what's on it. Rion comes back from getting a bite and realizes his tablet is gone. Realizing his sister must've took it, he runs to her room before it's too late. But what he finds when he gets to her room is that his device works better than he could've imagined... but it accidentally happened to his sister.

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/dyuamfuoywtb
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 20, 2024 4:44 am
Piper Perri. Fall Down Dad [1007.2 MB]

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:49:38
Filesize: 1007.2 MB

Actors: Piper Perri