Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 06, 2024 7:00 am
Ariel X and Angelina Chun. Like a virgin- disgraced for the very first time

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Angelina Chung has never been disgraced in public before. She comes across as shy and reserved at first but her inner slut is released the moment she gets a cock shoved in her filthy fuck hole. Tossed around the warehouse and humiliated by a bunch of freaky Oakland artist types. Bondage, face fucking, rough sex.
Actors: Ariel X and Angelina Chun

Duration: 01:00:31
Video Format: mp4
Video Size: 2.16 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Quality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/2z1pr28usnm7
Jok21file
Added: Feb 07, 2024 4:32 am
Tess Dagger - Flirting with Tess

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Tess Dagger is one tough little cookie. She likes the rough body play; punches and kicks make her wet.
She starts off in a worm tie and gets trampled. Her chest and abdomen are crushed under OT's massive weight.
OT reveals her beautiful round ass and perky tits. Then he ties her into a ball and clamps her nipples with little ropes to her heels.In a torso tie Tess has her tits bound tightly with twine making them bulge and turn purple. She moans as they get pulled tight.
Then OT whips them. Tess is creamy with excitement. The whip lands time and time again on her skin and she loves it.Tess has flexible hips. OT pulls her legs wide apart. Pulling them out makes them easier to kneel on as he ties her nipples to her toes.
Then it's time for some Bastinado. As the cane lands on her tender soles the twine tugs on Tess' sensitive nipples.
She screams with pain and pleasure. The vibrator comes out and Tess gets multiple orgasms as her toes yank on her nipples wildly.Tess finally gets tied to a chair and is impaled on nine hard inches of stainless steel.
The vibrator buzzes away to give her the most intense orgasms she's likely felt in a long time.
Actors: Tess Dagger

Duration: 00:41:05
Video Size: 2.19 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/mapnw05fwx7l
Jok21file
Added: Feb 07, 2024 4:35 am
2011-08-11 - Serena Blair - Local girl next door bound up tight & helpless, flogged, nipple clamped, made to suck cock, & cum

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Welcome Serena Blair to Hogtied. This local "girl next door type" could pass you in the mall and you would never think that yesterday she was bound, sucking cock and cumming like a helpless bondage slut on the internet.Bound on her knees, bent back with her hair tied to the floor, arms trapped behind her, Serena is as helpless as they come. We let her struggle a bit, the fact that she cannot escape sinks in, she knows she is vulnerable to anything we could do to her. We start by gagging her tightly with a ball gag. Soon drool is running down her chin and chest. She is so helpless she can't even swallow correctly.Next we flog her sexy body, turning it to a nice pink color. Each strike brings a muffled sound of distress from her gagged mouth. We then clamp her sensitive nipples and the muffled sound turns into a genuine sound of pain. We add weights to the nipples and her eyes beg for mercy. A vibrator is added to her wet pussy and she feels pleasure for the first time, almost overwhelming, but we don't let her cum, she hasn't earned it yet.The gag is removed and a hard cock takes it place, fucking her sweet mouth, brutal, rough and thorough. We make her beg for the cock and beg she does. After a brief but intense face fucking we make her cum. Not once or twice but multiple times, each one getting more intense and soon she is asking, begging for us to stop. She can't stop herself from cumming and we don't let up. In the end she is a shaking mess as we add a crotch rope to her oversensitive pussy and pull it tight and out. Her hair is pulled back even harder, she is being pulled in two different positions, struggling to breathe, unable to move in the slightest, made to suffer alone..

Duration: 00:15:15
Video Size: 560.1 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/r863ot0vx29p
Jok21file
Added: Feb 07, 2024 4:37 am
2010-02-26 Cherry Torn Sarah Shevon

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: The slaves clean the upper floor after a long weekend of debauchery. Slave Shevon is punished in the kitchen by Torn and Trainer Mogul for her bad attitude.

Duration: 00:24:02
Video Format: wmv
Video Size: 288 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/89f5c2yz3zes
Jok21file
Added: Feb 07, 2024 4:39 am
Ariel Blue - Poor Sales Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person.
Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion.
Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do.
I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily.
Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top.
My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes.
When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices.
He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me.
I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!
Actors: Ariel Blue

Duration: 00:37:45
Video Size: 2.01 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/6wvuqxh6xdrb
Jok21file
Added: Feb 07, 2024 4:41 am
Dixon Mason - Creamed Cunt

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: It only takes a little vibrator or a tiny dildo to make Dixon Mason moan.
The big ones that PD pulls out are enough to make her scream for the heavens.
If their size was not enough to make her uncomfortable the rough handling is.
Her cunt is going to get the workout of a lifetime. It is the kind of training that she will need if she is going to serve.
Toys that break too easily get thrown away with the rest of the trash.
Actors: Dixon Mason

Duration: 00:45:28
Video Size: 511.5 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/yh4mg28jt8up
Jok21file
Added: Feb 07, 2024 4:44 am
Cam Damage - Asphalt Island, Part 1 Cam Damage And Mike Panic

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: In Kink's 4-part series, Asphalt Island, the beautiful Ella Nova is stranded on an asphalt island after a car crash, and not a single car will stop to help her. Trapped in a forgotten no-man's land and slowly losing her grip on reality, she is left to fend for herself, surviving on food scraps and hot water collected in a hub cap. Ella escapes into feverish BDSM fantasies just to stay alive.In Part 1, we find Cam Damage and Mike Panic. Cam is locked in stocks hanging from chains. Mike slaps Cam's face and pulls Cam's shorts all the way down. Cam is exposed, vulnerable, and fucking loves it. Mike thrusts his cock down Cam's throat then slowly rubs the strings of spit all over Cam's face. He crops the clothespin slowly and painfully, off Cam's chest. Mike holds a vibrator on Cam's throbbing clit while he slaps Cam's thighs with a heavy stick. He knows the pain makes Cam come harder. Cam gets fucked deep and hard while Mike continues to play with the line between pain and pleasure until Cam is a cum puddle.
Actors: Cam Damage, Mike Panic

Duration: 00:56:21
Video Size: 3.99 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Quality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/j8ipl0ervbqd
Jok21file
Added: Feb 07, 2024 4:46 am
Ashlee Graham - At The Throat

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Ashley Graham thought she could take whatever PD decided to dish out but that is just hubris.
It may take some work, but when a slut decides to challenge PD he is going to win every time.
It is like he can get inside of her head. He knows that tying off her tits will make her scream.
He knows that whipping her will make her whimper and beg.
He knows that violating her cunt will arouse and humiliate her at the same time.
And he is going to use that knowledge, just like any other tool he has, to take her body, break her spirit, and control her mind.
Actors: Ashlee Graham

Duration: 00:55:19
Video Size: 622.4 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/3fty9j7co8z9
Jok21file
Added: Feb 08, 2024 4:34 am
Amy Faye

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Don't let that cute little face fool you. Amy Faye is a true sexual athlete, as wanton a woman as you might ever hope to encounter, all tucked into a compact wholesome looking package. Today is Amy's turn to get training on the Sexuallybroken fuck board. The fuck board is set up at the perfect angle for the banging. Tied face down ass up, Amy is ripe for the plucking. Her bubblebutt calls out for the cock.
Actors: Amy Faye

Duration: 00:13:58
Video Size: 701.3 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/tvtkiwju8u14
Jok21file
Added: Feb 08, 2024 4:37 am
Petra's Painful Initiation - Part

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Part 1: As fans remember, Patra has been tested and accepted to be Dr Lomp's new pain chick. Now it's time to play some true games with this fresh meat. She will turn the wheel of pain and let the wheel indicate her initiative torment. After the torment is determined, Dr. Lomp will pick the painful instrument himself. After the harsh suffering she felt on her lovely nipples during her casting, the poor girl begs to the wheel for not stopping on any tit torment, at least not for this session. Luckily, and with Dr. Lomp's magic touch, the butt torment is secured for this sweetheart. Now all you must do is to take your seat and watch the fresh slave girl Petra trying to endure Dr. Lomp's cruel strokes on her teen butt. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.Part 2: Fresh submissive is now slowly getting used to being tormented. As she admits, she is still afraid of the pain, but she is somehow brave to face it. In this part, she will be punished right on her smooth pussy. Dr Lomp has prepared three painful instruments for this punishment, two whips and one riding crop. Petra will be commanded to spread her legs and wait for the strokes with patience. If she doesn't let her pussy properly, she will have to receive the whip on the inner sides of her legs. Famous master is determined to leave his marks on cute pussy, with his firm and systematic hits. Watch the movie and see if the fresh girl Petra can handle this tough game.Part 3: The worst situation for Petra is that Dr Lomp has figured out that she is an extremely submissive one. This means for him that he can push more and more on this poor girl. Petra will never see any piece of mercy from the sadistic master. After the terrible pussy and back whipping, it's time for a painful sole torment. In the last part of the serial, Petra will lay on the bench, pick her legs up and Dr Lomp will strike on her smooth and sensitive soles with the rattan cane handle of a single-tail whip. Destroying strokes of the cane will be enough to make the submissive slave girl weep silently. Watch the last part of Petra's trouble and enjoy her tears emerging from her lovely green eyes. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 00:52:18
Video Size: 4.67 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Quality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/l6epfpabgio9
https://filejoker.net/x4ans59dff40
https://filejoker.net/z30teusw4hi9
Jok21file
Added: Feb 08, 2024 4:39 am
Double Trouble

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jewell Marceau, Anastasia Pierce

Duration: 00:50:10
Video Format: mpg
Video Size: 1.51 GB
Resolution: 720x480
Quality: SD
VideoHeight: 480p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/q2p883g7d4ib
Jok21file
Added: Feb 08, 2024 4:42 am
Maxine X - Marks the Spot

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Maxine X is smoking hot. Almost too fucking hot. She has tits that inspire wet dreams and an ass that begs for a good fucking. Limber, submissive, and sexy as hell, Maxine is absolutely perfect for some rough rope bondage and intense corporal punishment.Jack Hammer has never been shy about showing a girl a good time. Maxine is going to get the royal treatment. It isn't just a few lines of rope around her limbs. This is a serious caning across that pretty little ass of hers, tits tied off and laid on, and a vibrator that is going to tear orgasms from her without mercy. Her holes are going to get a powerful pounding from Mr. Pogo, our favorite dick on a stick. By the time Jack has had his way with her she is going to be a used up and cum drunk pile of quivering flesh on the floor.There is a mindfuck coming, too. When Jack comes out with a body length mirror Maxine is left wondering what the fuck he is thinking. As he wraps rope around her neck and pulls her face into position in front of it she begins to see what is coming. Her tits are tied off and Jack grabs a cane. While he starts working over her breasts she has the option of either watching herself take the beating or staring into her own face, twisted in pain.
Actors: Maxine X

Duration: 00:44:45
Video Size: 2.21 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/69xiue5mlf97
Jok21file
Added: Feb 08, 2024 4:44 am
Leigh Raven. Born Free

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!
Actors: Leigh Raven

Duration: 00:47:37
Video Size: 357.5 MB
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/tz8zjv00j49l
Jok21file
Added: Feb 08, 2024 4:46 am
Lorelei Lee, Ingrid Mouth And Janice Griffith. Young, Slutty Recruits Sent to Electro-bootcamp

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: 19-year old Janice Griffith and Ingrid Mouth have been breaking every Army rule there is. Fraternizing with bunkmates? Check. Wearing slutty uniforms, far shorter than regulation height? Double check.
Officer Lorelei Lee catches them fooling around and immediately lets loose the discipline. First step = humiliation. The recruits are ordered to undress each other and shake their asses as Officer Lee lights up their entire bodies with the violet wand and shocks their most sensitive spots withe the tzappers. Then, they are tightly bound and covered in sticky pads: watch their muscles ignite with spasms as electrorubber is then shoved into their holes. The girls cum over and over again, with hardly a breath left for apologizing!
Still not satisfied, Officer Lee fills their holes with metal insertables and watches them squirm. Janice squeezes the samurai into her tight pussy while Ingrid takes an acrylic cock and a few electroplugs to her hungry cunt and ass. As a thank you, Officer Lee cums all over their faces.
Actors: Lorelei Lee, Ingrid Mouth And Janice Griffith

Duration: 01:01:40
Video Size: 675.9 MB
Resolution: 960x540
VideoHeight: 540p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/14y8hgwcbfy6
Jok21file
Added: Feb 08, 2024 5:18 am
Katie Kush - Paying Your Dues Katie Kush and Tommy Pistol

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Katie Kush is an aspiring actress with dreams of becoming a big Hollywood star. The problem is that her agent isn't giving her the attention that she thinks she deserves. He's been dodging her calls, so she decides to pay him a visit to show him what she is willing to do to make it big. Unfortunately, Katie may have bitten off more than she can chew. Her agent, Tommy Pistol is a scumbag agent and only gives his favorites clients the good roles. Katie has to play by his rules or her dreams are never going to happen. Katie is willing to suck his cock, but when he pressures her to do more, she starts to rethink her decision. Before she knows it, Katie is tied up and Tommy is having his way with her. She wants the role and told herself that she would do anything to get it. Tommy continues to exploit her for his own sexual desires which include torment and anal sex. Lots and lots of ass fucking! In the end, Katie has all of her holes violated by Tommy's cock, she has been tormented, and all while being restrained in rope bondage.
Actors: Katie Kush, Tommy Pistol

Duration: 01:02:13
Video Size: 1.14 GB
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/0ukwxwwysc6w