Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 03, 2024 5:45 am
Ariel Blue. Poor Sales Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!
Actors: Ariel Blue

Duration: 00:37:45
Video Format: mp4
Video Size: 277.2 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Quality: SD
VideoHeight: 480p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/qvi4i75vjcz0
Jok21file
Added: Mar 03, 2024 5:47 am
Gia Derza Fits Like a Glove

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Gia Derza is a tough slut who has a magical butt hole. She decided the last time her and The Pope saw each other that she wanted him to fuck her ass with his fist. This is not an easy feat. for anyone, but Gia wants it, and what Gia wants, Gia gets. She begins on her knees with her magnificent ass in the air for easy access. The Pope jumps right in and begins trying to shove his entire massive hand in Gia's durable ass. The spanking and torment will come later, but for now it's all about his fist going inside of her ass. In the next scene, Gia is in a brutal back bend on the floor. She is locked into place with cold steel bars and shackles that render her helpless. Her flesh is under assault as he uses several impact toys to inflict pain. Gia screams, but we know this slut wants it, so The Pope continues to give her exactly what she came for. Her nipples are clamped and tied with elastic, so that when the weight is added it keeps the tension tight. In the final scene, Gia is on her back with her feet in the air for some brutal bastinado, heavy breath play, pussy vibing, and more ass fucking.
Actors: Gia Derza, The Pope

Duration: 00:49:50
Video Size: 1.8 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Quality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/oe4zz4rko1u2
Jok21file
Added: Mar 03, 2024 5:50 am
Nicole Aria - Daddy's Mistake Nicole Aria And Derrick Pierce

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Nicole has been bailing her dad out of problems most of her life, so when Derrick informs her of more indiscretions, Nicole tries to fix the problem. Derrick is tired of letting her bail him out, and thinks it's time to teach the old man a lesson. Nicole begs for him to let her help, so she rushes to meet him to work out an agreement. Nicole offers up all of her holes, but this means Derrick can never do business with her dad again. Derrick agrees to the conditions, but tells her that if he isn't satisfied with what she is offering than the deal is off. Nicole is quickly tied up and Derrick begins exploring all of her holes. She is thrown around like a rag doll for his pleasure, and little by little he violates every hole he can. Starting with her mouth and working his way to her tight little ass hole, where he fucks her mercilessly in tight bondage.
Actors: Nicole Aria, Derrick Pierce

Duration: 00:48:47
Video Size: 911.6 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/r7irgnxi0dik
Jok21file
Added: Mar 04, 2024 5:38 am
Lesson of Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: School girls being schooled, teachers being taught to the lesson of bondage, control and humiliation. Join us to this highlight about dark school erotica, domme games and lesbian punishment in five arousing lessons, featuring the prettiest girls around. It is a compilation for everyone who loves BDSM games and lesbian love alike.
Actors: Betty Stylle, Carrmen, Dorina Gold, Hadjara, Katy Parker, Nikky Thorne, Valentina Valenti

Duration: 03:01:10
Video Size: 1.49 GB
Resolution: 720x406
VideoHeight: 406p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/hha67jwjt874
Jok21file
Added: Mar 04, 2024 5:40 am
Angelina Moon Too Much to Handle

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: We are always looking for new talent to keep the pages of Kink full of fresh faces. Today we present you with Angelina Moon, a brand-new model to Kink who has never really done any BDSM. She says she tried a few things here and there, but never at the level that Kink operates. The Pope feels her out and comes up with a plan, but it becomes apparent almost immediately that Angelina is far from a pain slut. She like to feel helpless, and she is comfortable in bondage, but pain is not her thing. The Pope navigates this well, as to not cross any lines with her, but to still get us a fresh face. Not all that enter are going to be heavy pain sluts, and some are meant to be hot girls in bondage and made to cum against their will. Angelina is one of the latter, so he gets to work experimenting with different sensations to stimulate her as well as make her cum uncontrollably.
Actors: Angelina Moon, The Pope

Duration: 00:51:59
Video Size: 977.9 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/bzcaq0kb436f
Jok21file
Added: Mar 04, 2024 5:42 am
Lydia Black - Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Lydia enjoys being pushed past her comfort zone, but their is a trust factor that is needed for such intense shoots. The Pope is one that she trusts and allows him to push her beyond what she is normally willing to endure. Lydia begins kneeling on ht bed with her arms pulled into a strappado behind her, and her legs tied tightly holding them apart. It's time for the pain to engulf her body and mind, and what better way than with baton that is used in a way to torment her most. The rib cage is a spot that you must use the utmost when tormenting, as to not separate the ribs, or break them. next a crotch rope is added that stresses her body even more. Add nipple clamps and tie them off as well, and Lydia is positioned for her first orgasms. Next, Lydia is in a single knee suspension, that leaves her hanging upside down with her arms tethered to her hanging leg. Nipple torment, flogging, and even a crop to all of the sensitive areas has the dungeon full of her screams. Then The Pope fill her pussy with a dildo and fucks her cunt mercilessly until she overflows with orgasms. The final scene begins, and Lydia finds her self on her back like the slut that she is, with her legs spread wide and leaving her completely helpless. The Pope goes to work making her suffer with nipple calmps that have weights added to them, bastinado, which causes more pain the usual. Her nipples are tied to her toes, so every time she moves her feet, which is often, it pulls at her nipples. The scene finishes with her getting fucked into non stop orgasms.
Actors: The Pope, Lydia Black

Duration: 00:42:23
Video Size: 3.01 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Quality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/1vzf5jhhb38b
Jok21file
Added: Mar 04, 2024 5:44 am
Dee Williams - Dee Williams Gets Schooled Big Tit Teacher Gets Stuffed Air Tight

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Adult education teacher Dee Williams has had it with her students' lewd and rude comments! She tells them to leave if they are not here to learn, but her students have something else on the mind besides schoolwork. They surround her, grab her by the throat, and rip off her clothes, revealing her huge tits. Dee struggles to get away, but is over-powered, stripped, and put on her knees. She gasps as her students feel her up, grab her big tits, and smack her cute ass. Suddenly she has a cock in her mouth and two more in her hands. Dee gags on their cocks as they take turns fucking her face. Drool leaks out of her mouth, down her face and on her tits. Then they hog tie her and throw her over a desk. Unable to move, Dee has no choice but to continue sucking their hard fat cocks. She gets sloppier and sloppier with each cock and finally two students shove both their cocks in her mouth at the same time. Eager to see what her other holes can take, Dee's students string her up. Suspended from the ceiling in rope, Dee takes a cock in each end. She slides down on the dick in her cunt before sliding down on the cock in her sloppy mouth. The students always suspected their hot teacher would make a good fuck sleeve and Dee proves them right. They take turns fucking her from both ends as Dee squeals between them. Her cries are muffled by the cocks fucking her mouth. Dee is horrified but excited. All this fucking is turning her on and Dee goes from a proper school teacher to a horny greedy cock slut. Next, Dee gets stuffed airtight as her students fill all her holes. Dee loves being full of cock and her students love fucking her. They fuck her holes wide open and soon Dee is prolapsing as she orgasms. Laughing, the students continue pounding her cunt and asshole. They trade off stuffing her holes as Dee orgasms over and over again on their cocks. Finally, Dee gets on her knees and takes load after load of cum all over her face. Cum covered, Dee jerks off as she awaits her last load. She cums hard and gets the last fat load. She swallows every drop and licks her lips, satisfied and sated.
Actors: Dee Williams, Rob Piper, Donny Sins, Robby Echo, Codey Steele, Mr. Pete

Duration: 01:14:20
Video Size: 2.66 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/evaci81i43qb
Jok21file
Added: Mar 04, 2024 5:47 am
Sarah Stern, Dilan, Mila Grant - The New Boss

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: The second part of the punishment and age regression of Dillon and Mila two disruptive office girls who have the misfortune to have upset their new boss Sarah Stern. We find them naked and cowering under an office table where they have been sent for thirty mins time out, just like the naughty schoolgirls they are soon to be dressed as. Sarah works on the principle that if they behave like naughty schoolgirls they will be made to look and act like naughty schoolgirls. They are now told to come from under the table and then to take it in turns to go over the knee for a hard bare bottom spanking. All the time they are addressed as naughty little girls and told they will be treated like naughty girls. Once this punishment is complete they are told to dress and then stand out in the corridor outside the office, their knickers are pulled below their knees and they are given bags containing? Well we will see. But they have to come back to the office the next morning.
Actors: Sarah Stern, Dilan, Mila Grant

Duration: 00:10:25
Video Size: 661.4 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Quality: 4K UHD
VideoHeight: 2160p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/rn5q9g8v56c0
Jok21file
Added: Mar 04, 2024 5:49 am
Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2. Bob Zak

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area. She is suspended in hair bondage and flogged. Another heavy session of worship follows. Nicole and her assistant, Mistress Jean, tie both girls together for another punishment session of clamps, floggings and riding crops.Next, they are put into a double vac-bed! Darby is then put into a transparent black body bag with attached hood. She writhes helplessly on the rubber-covered mattress as Nicole and Jean prepare Mandi for her ultimate punishment - the water tank!Online
Actors: Nicole Sheridan Jean Bardot Darby Mandi Slade

Duration: 01:00:06
Video Format: avi
Video Size: 697.8 MB
Resolution: 576x432
VideoHeight: 432p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/8zfzkbhiq8xj
Jok21file
Added: Mar 04, 2024 5:52 am
Lia Lor - Pretty Thing

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:05:29
Video Format: wmv
Video Size: 785.4 MB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/wpun1mit5bpb
Jok21file
Added: Mar 05, 2024 5:40 am
Fetish Academy V

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: What a spectacular squad! The most beautiful rubber models are playing with each other all trough this opulent and lavish part of our Academy series. New sets, up to 7 girls in action, the labour camp, the institute of discipline and education, the legendary White Room and much more!
Actors: Emily Marilyn, Darenzia, Dea Donatella, Sway, Ruby Luster, Eliza Fire, Fetish Jade, Judith and Mandy Styles

Duration: 01:45:47
Video Size: 1.07 GB
Resolution: 720x400
VideoHeight: 400p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/xn6zvlo82yef
Jok21file
Added: Mar 05, 2024 5:42 am
SXTREME 5

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: 120 Minuten SXTREME Highlights: Psycho-Sex-Terror . erbarmungslose Erniedrigungen, rigorose Willkür, Anal und Natursekt extrem, Trampling und Spanking, Stockschläge, Dreck fressen, Spucke satt, Facesitting, harter und nasser Sex. Erlebe den sexuellen Wahnsinn pur.Promt
Actors: Sandra, Nicole, Anna, Kathryn, Gina, Dany Sun, Luzy

Duration: 01:19:28
Video Size: 701 MB
Resolution: 512x384
VideoHeight: 384p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/7tsa9j3a8a58
Jok21file
Added: Mar 05, 2024 5:44 am
Octavia Red - 90 Day Review

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Tommy Pistol is hiring for a new secretary with a dream wage and full benefits. Octavia Red shows up for the interview and is absolutely eager to start immediately, so much that she doesn't read the fine print of the contract against Tommy's warning, 90 days later and it's REVIEW TIME!! Tommy requests Octavia to come down to the basement immediately in which she finds rope waiting for her. Emerging from the dark is Tommy to fulfill the contract, he rips her shirt off and ties her up. Tommy brutally throat fucks her with a dildo while he beats and shocks her. Tommy decides he isn't satisfied yet and puts her on her knees to treat her like the whore that she is. He fucks her throat, makes her tongue his foreskin while beating and flogging her. Tommy decides he wants the rest of her body and fucks octavia for as hard and long as he wants. While he fucks her, he beats and reminds her that he's doing all of this because IT'S IN THE FUCKING CONTRACT!! Tommy cums all over Octavia's back, finally satisfied he gives her a little pep talk and reminds her that it will happen again in 90 days!
Actors: Octavia Red, Tommy Pistol

Duration: 01:12:59
Video Size: 5.18 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Quality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/m04tdzd5m2cs
Jok21file
Added: Mar 05, 2024 5:47 am
Chanel Preston & Penny Pax - Step-Mother Chanel Preston Fucks Son & His Cheap Whore Girlfriend

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Penny Pax is a naughty little house slut that loves being bent to the will of her dominant, cocksure boyfriend, Seth Gamble. She knows and loves her place in Seth's world, crawling towards him and begging for his cock with just the sexy sway of her hips. Looking up from his reading, Seth answers the call of Penny's body, grabbing her throat and gorgeous, flowing red hair as he restrains her and tugs at the clamps on her nipples.

Duration: 00:59:34
Video Size: 653 MB
Resolution: 960x540
VideoHeight: 540p

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/a2jrj9q8ggbn
Jok21file
Added: Mar 05, 2024 5:49 am
Treasure Hunt Amirah

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Our revolutionary pain game format, the Treasure Hunt has released this now episode. In this format players are required to collect Treasure Chests from the game board fields. The more Treasure Chests she collects, the higher the prize she might win: $250. $500, $1000, $2000, $5000. WHile searching for these treasure, players must face various painful punishments. These punishments depend on what the player discovers under the fields she reveals during the game: If a player completes the upcoming punishment round, she can choose to stop at any prize level, and cash out her winning. However, there is one exception: If a player finds the fifth Treasure Chest, she instantly wins $5000. Hint: In some games a SWITCH card is randomly placed among the cards.
Actors: Amirah, Mistress Tatjana

Duration: 01:27:37
Video Size: 1.44 GB

screenshot

Download or Watch Online : https://filejoker.net/jlqv9zvkjivm