Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 11, 2024 9:49 pm
Adelle Unicorn - Skinny young lovers hard fast fuck

screenshot

Actress name: Adelle Unicorn

Duration: 00:20:08

Description: Standing panty-less at the window, Adelle Unicorn smiles as her lover, Sam, flops down on the bed of their hotel room. Sam's been a little hesitatant to eat her pussy, so Adelle asks her boyfriend if she still loves her. When Sam implores her that he does, Adelle sits on his face! As she rides his tongue, Adelle takes out her perky tits, then leans forward and sucks Sam's dick in 69. Sliding forward, Adelle then sits on Sam's cock, and takes his big dick deep in her tight pussy. Making love to Sam on her side and then doggystyle, Adelle shows him the time of his life until he pulls out and cums on her ass!

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 892.6 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cj0tnwvah8cz
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2024 9:46 pm
Abigail Mac, Zoey Monroe. Abigail Loves Zoey

screenshot

Actress name: Abigail Mac, Zoey Monroe

Duration: 00:24:59

Description: Hello Girlsway Fans! My name is Abigail Mac, and today I wanted to share with you a little secret I've been waiting to fulfill for the longest time. I have this incredible fantasy with Zoey Monroe. She fills up my ass until I can't take it anymore and puts a vibrator on my clit and then she fucks me with so deep and hard with a toy in my pussy. I can't stop thinking about her doing all of these things to me. I can't wait to go down on her and taste her sweet pussy covered in wetness...I really want to realize this fantasy that haunts me every night. What do you think?

FileSize: 1.18 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 150 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/zpubgoa3rgu5
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2024 9:44 pm
Violet Monroe, Kleio Valentien. Real Girlfriends Kleio & Violet

screenshot

Actress name: Violet Monroe, Kleio Valentien

Duration: 00:40:16

FileSize: 1.95 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ewph59d2w499
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2024 1:34 am
Tina Kay. Cock hungry Milf gets heavy facial

screenshot

Duration: 00:23:48

FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0q1b5hivr9pg
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 10, 2024 11:53 pm
Kenna James, Ryan Keely

screenshot

Actress name: Kenna James, Ryan Keely

Duration: 00:32:32

Description: Kenna James is alone in her living room. She is clearly waiting for something because she seems nervous. The doorbell rings and she hurriedly answers it, greeting spiritual medium Ryan Keely and inviting her in. Ryan seems very calm and mellow. Ryan is there to help Kenna contact the spirit of Kenna's late step-sister, Tania.In Tania's room, Ryan begins the seance to contact her spirit.'Tania! If you are still present in this realm, I call upon you to inhabit my mortal body and speak THROUGH me! I give you permission to use my body as you see fit! Whatever unfinished business you have on this earth, use ME as your vessel to conclude it!' Ryan calls out loudly.There is a long pause as both ladies wait expectantly, their eyes closed. Finally, when nothing happens, Kenna opens one of her eyes a slit and peeks. Kenna seems like she's about to say something when suddenly Ryan's body spasms once.At the same time, the lights in the room flicker dramatically.Kenna's eyes snap open fully and she watches Ryan (who still has her eyes closed) anxiously.Finally, Ryan slowly opens her eyes and looks around her, as if she's taking in where she is. Ryan's body language changes instantly. Where she was calm and collected before, she now seems bubbly and animated. The seance is successful and Tania's spirit now inhabits Ryan's body. The sisters are elated to see each other again.As they chat, it is revealed that they used to fool around when Tania was alive.Looks like Kenna has summoned her sister for a booty call from beyond the grave!

FileSize: 1.52 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/w0lkdmwuuhb0
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 10, 2024 10:01 pm
August Ames, Abella Danger - Don't Tell Hubby Part Two

screenshot

Actress name: August Ames, Abella Danger

Duration: 00:28:53

Description: Previously on Girlsway, Stepsisters Abella Danger and August Ames rekindle their lesbian relationship before the inevitable fate of Abella's arranged marriage. August and Abella make passionate, sensual love and almost get caught red handed. Today, Abella is rehearsing her wedding vows listening to her father preach while August sits in the back as she caresses her big ass through her tight skirt. When their father asks the bride and groom to kiss, August stands up and protests claiming it would be bad luck to do so. She grabs Abella by the hand making their way to her bedroom where Abella's wedding dress is laying on the bed and August asks her to try it on.Abella takes off August's shoe and starts kissing and sucking on her soft toes. They take full advantage of their bodies, pleasing each other by eating out one another's pussies and finger fucking their tight holes. The lesbian stepsisters don't realize Abella's fiancee is at the door wondering what they are up to. The girls think quick to get rid of him and continue their sex-capade of passionate lesbian love making. Abella spreads her ass cheeks as August licks her pussy and asshole then rides Abella's face screaming in lesbian satisfaction. They spit on each others pussies and begin tribbing vigorously until they hear another knock on the door from Abella's fiancee, demanding to know what all the noise is. After numerous attempts to shoo him away, they both decide that the only way to be together and get out of this mess is to run away. They grab their bags and sneak out of the house before anyone is up, fleeing unwanted destiny and beginning a lesbian journey of everlasting sisterly love!

FileSize: 1.4 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/s1ykc0ql8xqn
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 10, 2024 9:45 pm
Sasha - Blonde MILF Loves Big Cock Husband

screenshot

Duration: 00:21:47

Description: Blonde MILF Sasha's husband is working in their bedroom but she is in the mood to fuck, and demands his attention. Taking out her big tits and pulling her panties to the side, Sasha teases Chris with her tight, wet pussy, and then he gets up to join and finger his wife. Sasha rewards the stud with a sensual blowjob, then he fucks her doggystyle while spanking her big booty with his belt. Chris lies Sasha back and licks her pussy, then fucks her in the spoon position. The blonde MILF rides her husband's face until she cums, then takes his cock until he covers her with cum!

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 319.9 MB

Video: 1280x720 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ppzb1x0t2y0s
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 10, 2024 9:43 pm
Kaira Love & Cherry Kiss - Bride To Be Has Sexy Dance Lesson

screenshot

Duration: 00:28:00

Description: Blonde bombshell Cherry Kiss is teaching bride-to-be Kaira Love some sexy dance moves in preparation for her wedding. Afterwards, Cherry shows off her big booty by twerking it in front of redheaded Kaira, then the thong-clad Czech grinds her pussy on Cherry's lap, imagining that the curvy Serbian is her fiancé.

FileSize: 1.03 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps | Audio: AAC 132 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0ipn2f7qeu2u
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 10, 2024 9:41 pm
Reagan Foxx, Eliza Jane. The Pact One Year Later

screenshot

Actress name: Reagan Foxx, Eliza Jane

Duration: 00:24:29

Description: Eliza Jane is worried. Tomorrow is the first day her mother will meet her new girlfriend. The problem is that her new girlfriend used to be married to her dad. She's with her stepmom and they're going to meet up with her parents tomorrow. Eliza has no idea how to deal with all this. Reagan Foxx reassures Eliza that it's going to be ok. She tells her that when they see them together they'll realize everything worked out for the best. Eliza isn't so sure: this will be the first time that her dad sees them together as a couple and she's not sure how he's going to react.
Again, Reagan reminds her that he's back with her biological mother and that he's happy. Reagan kisses her, reassuring her that everything will be fine. The passion between them grows as they take off their clothes. The girls start making out and Reagan takes off her shirt to reveal her huge tits. Not a moment passes before Eliza has them in her warm mouth, sucking them with a ferocious appetite. Reagan takes off Eliza's shirt and starts sucking on her tits: it's her turn now and she's enjoying every lick.
Eliza wants some pussy and refuses to wait another second. She tears Reagan's panties off and puts her tongue inside her. She devours her cunt while sucking on her sweet pussy juices. Reagan cums and is so turned on that she wants Eliza's ass in her mouth. Eliza turns over as Reagan strips off her pantie and starts playing with her pussy. It doesn't take long before she's tonguing her ass and Eliza is moaning. Eliza sits on Reagan's face and then they trib, cumming their worldly worries away!

FileSize: 1.13 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fsqrcozddwcq
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 10, 2024 4:06 am
Carter Cruise, Ashley Adams, Lena Paul. Showcases Lena Paul - 2 Scenes In 1

screenshot

Actress name: Carter Cruise, Ashley Adams, Lena Paul

Duration: 01:05:24

FileSize: 2.51 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5my3egohkvwb
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 10, 2024 2:20 am
Alecia Fox - Tight Russian teen with small tits

screenshot

Duration: 00:24:45

FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/t2uy4d01kmrw
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 10, 2024 12:32 am
August Ames, Abella Danger - Don't Tell Hubby Part One

screenshot

Actress name: August Ames, Abella Danger

Duration: 00:33:28

Description: Abella Danger skypes with step sister August Ames to let her know that their father has arranged a marriage between her and one of his co workers after finding out that she is a lesbian. He didn't know that the lesbian love affair is between the two stepsisters and Abella urges August to come home and help her out of the engagement. The moment August steps in the door, Abella waits for her after a few words with their father regarding Abella's lesbianism, they run into the bedroom and begin kissing passionately. The sisters whip out their boobs and suckle on each other's nipples. August spreads her soft legs as Abella consumes her sister's soft pussy until her eyes roll back in pure bliss. Abella has her turn with lesbian fornication, feeling the warmth of her sister's fingers deep inside her tight pussy. They exchange sexual favors mutually, until they hear a knock on the door, almost getting caught by their father. But that doesn't stop the two sisters from cumming on each others faces!

FileSize: 1.62 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8lz6d2mz1h5k
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 09, 2024 10:47 pm
India Summer & Sara Luvv. Executive Pussy

screenshot

Actress name: India Summer, Sara Luvv

Duration: 00:45:44

Description: When Sara Luvv gets a new job at the Summer Shoe Company, her boss makes it clear that staff work double duty as foot models, posing with the shoes in photos. Everything is going great, until India snoops through Sara's cell phone and sees a text in which Sara describes India as a MILF. When Sara is asked to show off the new pair of sexy high heels, India tries to fondle Sara's feet. When India stops by Sara's apartment on Sunday morning, wanting to finish her foot inspection, Sara feels very self conscious. She's not sure how thrilled she is to see her boss on the weekend. She's not sure if it's okay to behave so unprofessionally with the person who just hired her.Sara tells India she doesn't even necessarily want the job. But India can't keep Sara's foot out of her mouth, kissing and counting her ten little piggies. India matter of factly points out that Sara checked the box on the job application that said she is interested in foot fetish modelling. What's being asked of her isn't that complicated. And it feels good. Sara agrees that her feet feel amazing being fondled, so India peels off Sara's top and sucks on her big juicy nipples, then takes the liberty to finger her tight pussy. She strips off her employee's bottoms and eat her wet pussy to orgasm. Then Sara fucks India, tribbing the MILF, pussy on pussy until both lesbians cum hard.

FileSize: 2.22 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/s57afyhhq99s
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 09, 2024 9:41 pm
Mea Melone - Share With Me

screenshot

Actress name: Mea Melone

Duration: 00:30:36

FileSize: 1.74 GB

Video: 1920x1080 24.000 fps | Audio: AAC 126 kb/s

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/dge5nhoru7os
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 09, 2024 9:39 pm
Sara Luvv & Adriana Sephora. The Faces Of Alice Part Two

screenshot

Actress name: Sara Luvv, Adriana Sephora

Duration: 00:44:31

Description: Alice (Sara Luvv) is beside herself with grief over her breakup with Dina. She calls the crisis hotline and meets with a counselor named Ellen (Serena Blair). Alice confides in Ellen that she wants Dina's love, but her parents didn't raise her to be a lesbian. She doesn't know who she is, or how to be herself. Ellen suggests that spirituality might help Alice come out. Ellen invites Alice to join her lesbian power circle, where they conjure Pagan spells to promote love and soul prosperity. Ellen is sure Dina would appreciate Alice coming into her true self.
After Ellen leaves, Alice reads an article on evoking the Goddess Aphrodite. Alice thinks about setting an intention, to win back Dina's love. She wishes to be the ultimate lesbian that no one can resist, not even Dina. As Alice falls asleep thinking about the Sacred Circle, she is unaware that the Universe is orchestrating its magic to manifest her intention.
Alice is roused from her slumber by a splendorous naked woman with golden locks bathed in a golden light. Her visitor is Aphrodite (Adriana Sephora), the goddess of love, pure pleasure in corporeal form. Alice begs the goddess to make her so desirable, so that she can win back Dina's love. Aphrodite agrees to enter a goddess pact with Alice, but first Alice must make love to Aphrodite, because it's lonely on Mount Olympus. Alice lets herself be taken by Aphrodite's delicious kisses. When the goddess places her mouth on Alice's yoni, the lesbian in formation is brought to a state of breathless ecstasy, and cums harder than ever. Alice lets her pussy be dominated under the tribbing goddess. They rock in exquisite pleasure, and release so intensely, their pleasure must be coming from the source of creation Herself!

FileSize: 2.16 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/y3v2wjd5ggng