Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 27, 2024 4:32 am
Bobbi Dylan, Lilly Ford. My 18th Birthday [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Bobbi Dylan, Lilly Ford
Duration: 00:29:40

Description: Lesbian teen Lilly Ford is about to celebrate her 18th birthday with her girlfriend Bobbi Dylan. Bobbi refused to have sex with Lilly until she turned eighteen, but the second her birthday arrives, she initiates their specially planned encounter. Birthday girl Lilly is super excited, but she has absolutely zero sexual experience, not even kissing. But Bobbi is taking good care of Lilly. After some playful kissing, Bobbi reveals her small natural tits and her pierced nipples. Lilly gets turned on playing with them, but she doesn't know what to do next. Bobbi promises to teach her. After Lilly removes her panties and her bra, Bobbi spreads Lilly's legs and dives between them. She tickles her meaty shaved pussy with her tongue and circles her clit. Lilly gets really worked up and cums in Bobbi's warm mouth. Then Lilly proposes the lesbians lick each other's pussies at the same time. Bobbi guides her into position and instructs her to replicate what she's feeling. Lilly is amazed that her pussy has such a yummy flavour. Meanwhile Bobbi's loving the view of Lilly's ass and pussy. She eats her so well, Lilly melts in her mouth. Then Bobbi cums in Lilly's mouth. Bobbi puts her pussy on Lilly's and tribs the virgin with her clit piercing till they cum at the same time. Lilly's still got more to discover and the lesbians keep juicing each other's pussies all birthday long!

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 1.44 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/4o8hicb4k9j7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 27, 2024 4:31 am
Zoey Monroe, Jayden Cole [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2018-11-12
Actress name: Zoey Monroe, Jayden Cole
Duration: 00:32:30

Description: Zoey Monroe is on a date, but can barely keep her eyes open. Bored out of her mind, she looks around the restaurant. Jayden Cole's on a boring date of her own at the same place, and as she locks eyes with Zoey, there's an instant connection. They smile at each other alluringly. Zoey excuses herself from her date and gets up to use the washroom. Jayden sees her go, licks her lips, and follows the hot blonde. Zoey pulls her into the bathroom and they laugh about both being on shitty dates. Zoey gets closer to the red-headed bombshell, suggesting with a naughty smile that they make their own date. Jayden doesn't need any convincing and kisses Zoey hard. Eager for some privacy, Zoey closes the bathroom door, jumps up onto the counter and wraps her legs around Jayden as their tongues snake around each other's mouths. Jayden feels Zoey's soft body and kisses her neck as Zoey smacks Jayden's supple ass. Soon, Jayden is touching Zoey's tits, and she moans with pleasure. Jayden takes off Zoey's top and licks her hard nipples. Before their dates even have time to order dessert, Zoey's whole dress is off, revealing her shaved pussy, and Jayden goes in for some dessert of her own. Licking Zoey's pussy excitedly, Jayden spits on her clit and uses her fingers to make it even juicier. Zoey can't get enough of Jayden's expert tongue and sets out to make sure that Jayden gets the same loving attention. As their date night swap gets even more intense, one thing's for sure: those boys back at the tables have NO idea what they're missing!

FileSize: 2.04 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7td5zo7z0jf3
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 26, 2024 8:12 am
Lady Bug. Horny young teen gets big Creampie [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2017
Actress name: Lady Bug
Duration: 00:23:38

Description: James Brossman's massage appointment at SexyHub spa is going to be extra pleasurable, because tonight, he's paired up with Lady Bug. The lovely teen masseuse works wonders with her hands, plus she's incredibly easy on the eyes! As she rubs warm oil into James' sore muscles, he feels his cock start to throb with arousal. It's been too long since James has felt the touch of a truly beautiful woman. So, when the curvy blonde climbs on top of him, he can't resist reaching for her big tits. Luckily for this cheeky client, Lady is feeling horny too! Stripping out of her white leggings and top, Lady treats James to a sloppy blowjob that leads into 69, before letting him get balls-deep in her extra tight pussy.

HD video type: SD
Video Format: 480p
FileSize: 277.2 MB

Video: 854x480 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/htwqso287dnd
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 26, 2024 5:55 am
Athenea Rose [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2024-02-08
Actress name: Athenea Rose (Daniela Garcia)
Duration: 00:24:17

Description: Breathtaking beauty Athenea Rose is receiving a sensual massage from inked-up stud Angelo, who drizzles oil all over the raven-haired stunner's big boobs and gently caresses them. After rubbing Athenea's clit, Angelo eats out her tight pussy before penetrating the busty nymph in missionary position, and then the amorous pair do some spooning on the floor. Next, Athenea wraps her luscious lips around the well-hung stud's thick dick, treating him to a passionate blowjob before climbing on top and riding him cowgirl-style. Angelo ends the session by fucking his client from behind in doggy position, pulling out in time to give her a sticky facial!

FileSize: 279.1 MB

Video: 854x480 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 181 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/8uixi7dcg1np
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am
Blake Blossom, Kenna James - Hold The Phone A Moment Of Your Time [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2023
Duration: 00:38:46

Video Format: 544p
FileSize: 557.8 MB

Video: 960x544 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/pgm7a6f5jl8a
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 26, 2024 4:32 am
Marina Maya & Renata Fox - Ass licking after losing a bet [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2019
Actress name: Marina Maya & Renata Fox
Duration: 00:21:06

Description: Lesbian lovers Marina Maya and Renata Fox are playing a building game, and making bets about who is going to win. Marina has already been stripped of her shirt, and confident she will win, Renata tells her if she loses, Marina will have to eat her ass. The Indian babe accepts, and wouldn't you know it, Renata wins! Marina and Renata kiss, then the latter climbs onto the table on all fours. Marina strips off the babe's panties, then softly begins to tease her pussy and ass with her tongue. Marina tongue-fucks Renata and makes her cum, then the lesbians head to the living room, where Marina continues to pleasure her lover. Switching positions, Renata then goes down on Marina, and makes her cum on the couch!

FileSize: 834.3 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 167 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/2usrk7g47b7l
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 26, 2024 4:31 am
Abigail Mac, Kendra Lust, Cassidy Klein. Little Red A Lesbian Fairy Tale Part Four [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Abigail Mac, Kendra Lust, Cassidy Klein
Duration: 00:28:55

Description: Mrs. RidingThis is a tale of transformation; of predators and their prey. Of little girls who obeyed their mother; but got lost along the way.When I first heard that my dear husband's granddaughter was found, and that the social worker wanted me to take her in I was so delighted. I never got a chance to have little ones of my own, so I couldn't resist falling in love from the first moment I had a chance to be a grandma. Nothing could have prepared me for her first visit though. That Wolf certainly fucks whatever she wants, and I can't say I'd disagree. After she took my first greeting with my sweet Little Red and turned it into some kind of filthy mockery, I knew that my place was silence in the corner. I'm happy I got to see what that total bitch did when Red came searching for me. I am just so proud that my sweet Little Red has come to find me, and that she was so courageous to get tangled up with that Wolf. It was all so frightening seeing her get close to that bitch but she really held her own as Wolf peeled off that innocent dress to get Red worked up to the point I can say she really has a way with women. Secretly I want to have my hands on the sweet girl but Wolf took that from me a second time, and that, I just can't forgive. I saw Wolf pound their pussies together so hard I was quite certain she'd break my granddaughter, but Red held up, and now that they're passed out, I have a chance to pull my weight.

FileSize: 1.4 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/6176l0d4d1pv
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 26, 2024 4:30 am
Carter Cruise, Kali Roses. Skinny Dipping [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Carter Cruise, Kali Roses
Duration: 00:48:12

FileSize: 1.8 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/lkvbo29mv92b
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 26, 2024 4:29 am
Sasha Heart & Karlie Montana. Cheating With Permission Part Two [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2016
Actress name: Sasha Heart, Karlie Montana
Duration: 00:25:39

Description: Karlie Montana sees a future with her girlfriend Sasha Heart, and even plans to propose marriage, but she doesn't think their relationship is ready. Karlie is Sasha's first and only girlfriend. They've been together for three years but Sasha needs to take everything slow. Her lack of experience is a major point of contention, and Karlie's taken some big risks to level the playing field for her girlfriend. She paid a prostitute to put a notch on Sasha's belt, only Sasha hasn't said anything since, not even thank you. When Karlie goes home, she's stunned to find Sasha waiting for her in sexy lingerie. Sasha is eager to thank Karlie for trusting her to fuck another woman. She's more assertive, less afraid since fucking the prostitute. Sasha sticks her juicy nipples in Karlie's mouth and tells her to bite them, something she'd never let her do before. Slowly and sensually, and more dramatically than before, she licks Karlie's ass and pussy until she climaxes. Then Karlie goes down on Sasha's wet pussy, and when Sasha cums hard in her mouth, Karlie is relieved to know she's still her one and only.

FileSize: 1.24 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/g83oiwdcqcag
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 25, 2024 4:33 am
Angel Wicky and Anissa Jolie - Women with big natural tits get wet [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2018
Actress name: Angel Wicky and Anissa Jolie
Duration: 00:26:16

Description: Anissa Jolie has been feeling the stresses of the modern world, and decides to hire big boobed blonde Angel Wicky for a massage. Angel pours oil on Anissa's legs and rubs up to her butt, then turns her over and covers the brunette in oil. Getting some on her own chest, Angel gives Anissa a horny body rub, then strips down as well. The ladies get hot and heavy and start tribbing, then enjoy a 69 and take turns making each other cum!

FileSize: 1.14 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/0fv6lntafugt
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 25, 2024 4:32 am
Maya Kendrick, Lacy Lennon & Lola Fae Seeing Red Closet Kissers [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2019
Actress name: Maya Kendrick, Lacy Lennon & Lola Fae
Duration: 00:43:22

Description: Lola Fae loves her step-sister, Maya Kendrick, but Maya can be VERY clingy sometimes. So clingy, in fact, that Lola had to take Maya with her to the last party of the year as high school seniors. Considering that Lola has a specific goal in mind for the party, the last thing she wants is for her annoying sister to get in the way...When they arrive at the party, Lola is immediately smitten with the hostess, Lacy Lennon. Truth be told, the whole reason why Lola wanted to be at this party in the first place is to get a chance with Lacy! But Maya makes things difficult by being on Lola's heels the whole time, not allowing for any privacy. Will she get her chance with Lacy or will Maya ruin everything??Meanwhile, Maya is just worried about her step-sister. She's never seen Lola act so weird around someone like Lacy before. When she confronts Lola about it and finds out that it's because Lola was hoping to get with Lacy, there's an odd sense of jealousy. But this gives her an idea, so she goes to Lacy to get her in on the plan. Maybe Maya can make her sister happy AND also get a little something herself!When Lola gets invited by Lacy for a round of 7 Minutes In Heaven, she thinks she's hit the jackpot! Little does she know, not all is as it seems as she's blindfolded and led into a closet. Even though the night isn't about to turn out how she expects, Lola is not disappointed when she eventually ends up tumbling in bed with Lacy AND Maya!There's no shortage of pleasure as they share kisses and play with each other's pussies, driving each other wild with need. It looks like they'll go out with a bang after all!Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, ParadiseLost!

FileSize: 1.98 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/g6abtoi8ni0w
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 25, 2024 4:31 am
Sophia Locke, Cherry Kiss & Gal Ritchie - Pervy Professors [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2024
Duration: 00:38:41

Description: Two college professors, Sophia Locke and Cherry Kiss, who also happen to be wives, are waiting after class for a hot college student of theirs, Gal Ritchie, to drop off a final essay before she's officially done with college. As they wait, the professors cheekily gossip about Gal, which leads to them deciding to ask if Gal would like to have a threesome with them.

FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/b2r0r8rias18
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 25, 2024 4:30 am
Alexis Fawx, Tiffany Watson - Mommy Fashion Show [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Alexis Fawx, Tiffany Watson
Duration: 00:30:39

Description: Tiffany Watson snoops through her step mother's suitcase after she claims to be back from a business trip. Tiffany finds nothing but lingerie packed in stepmom Alexis Fawx' luggage which raises an eyebrow. While Alexis rinses off in the shower, Tiffany tries on some of the sexy lingerie but is caught. Alexis is furious but Tiffany is onto her mother's deceitful ploys and extracurricular activity behind her father's back. Tiffany orders Alexis to pose for her in her sexy lingerie and eat out her pussy. Alexis protests claiming she isn't a lesbian but must do what her daughter says to keep her quiet. Tiffany grabs onto Alexis as she licks her daughter's shaved, soft pussy filling her mouth with cum. It's Tiffany's turn to have some lesbian fun as she rolls her pierced tongue over her mothers tight, shaved pussy satisfying her holes better than her husband ever could!

FileSize: 1.46 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/1wmr13r3dphp
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 25, 2024 4:29 am
Mina Moreno - Sexy senorita given sensual thrills [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2021
Actress name: Mina Moreno
Duration: 00:22:34

Description: Sexy senorita Mina Moreno hires stud Angelo Godshack for an oily rubdown in the Massage Rooms. Angelo starts by stretching and massaging Mina's neck, then removes her towel and lies her forward. Angelo pours oil down Mina's back, and it drips down the crack of her ass into her pussy. Angelo strips, then kneels over Mina's legs so he can stroke his penis between her booty cheeks, then plunges deep into her pussy. Mina throws her ass back against Angelo and does the work, then rides his dick until she cums. Once she is well turned out, Mina lets Angelo climb on top of her and cum on her big perky tits!

FileSize: 127.7 MB

Video: 854x480 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 127 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/c386tdxqtxn9
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 25, 2024 4:28 am
Yiming Curiosity - Zombie teen Halloween double team [SD]

screenshot

Year of production:2020
Actress name: Yiming Curiosity
Duration: 00:25:46

Description: Ricky Rascal and Nick Ross are playing video games in the garage when they hear shambling outside. Checking the door, they see an Asian stunner dressed as a schoolgirl... with a pencil sticking through her nose! They tell her to scram and go back to their game, but the moaning walker enters the house. When Ricky goes to refill his beverage, the zombie teen bites Nick, and when Ricky comes back to fend her off, he gets a bite for his trouble too! Now that they're all zombies, Yiming craves more flesh, so she gets on the couch, pulls up her skirt, and spanks her ass enticingly. Nick and Ricky shamble over and take their dicks out, and Yiming sucks them both off at the same time. Taking turns fucking her tight pussy and pretty face, Nick and Ricky cover Yiming in cum, then go back to their game... before they turn!

FileSize: 391.6 MB

Video: 854x480 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 132 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7sg12gtl9np4