UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 04, 2024 11:04 am
Marilyn Sugar - Romantic sex for cute sexy blonde [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2021
Actress name: Marilyn Sugar
Duration: 00:21:26

Description: Cute, sexy blonde Marilyn Sugar is getting dressed for a night on the town with her man Tommy Wood. Marilyn slips on a sexy silver dress that drives Tommy wild. Too horny to leave, Tommy kisses Marilyn, and takes down her dress so he can squeeze and suck her pert boobs. Lying down on the bed together the couple make out, then Tommy slides between Marilyn's thighs and licks her wet pussy. Tommy sticks his wood into Marilyn missionary, then fucks her in spoon position with a healthy handful of booty. Marilyn gives the stud a blowjob, then rides him until he pulls out and cums on her pussy!

HD video type: Full HD
Video Format: 1080p
FileSize: 618.8 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 127 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/t03cnytxzwm4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 04, 2024 11:03 am
Jennifer Mendez, Asia Rae - Interracial lesbian facesitting sex [HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Jennifer Mendez, Asia Rae
Duration: 00:19:11

HD video type: HD
Video Format: 720p
FileSize: 225.5 MB

Video: 1280x720 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 240 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/3065gby17b5s
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 04, 2024 11:02 am
Vanessa Decker, Capri Lmonde - Big Tits Lesbian and Italian Teen [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2021-09-14
Duration: 00:22:32

Description: Busty brunette Vanessa Decker is lying in a white canopy bed wearing a sexy black bodysuit and matching lace stockings. Vanessa is turned on and starts touching herself, and while she's enjoying her fingers in her wet pussy, her lover Capri Lmonde comes into the room. Joining Vanessa in the bed, Capri worships her big tits, then pulls her bodysuit to the side and licks her wet pussy. Capri then sits on Vanessa' face, and gets her pussy eaten. The ladies pleasure each other in 69, then Capri gives Vanessa a rimjob and fingers her until she cums!

FileSize: 612.6 MB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 226 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/y6ptyyexp30l
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 04, 2024 11:01 am
Marina Maya - Sultry Indian girl in red lingerie [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2019
Actress name: Marina Maya
Duration: 00:24:32

Description: Blonde babe Zoey Monroe strips for fans of squirting, showing off her puffy nipples, and shaking her butt. Zoey spreads her pussy and ass for the camera, then gets herself off with her fingers until she squirts! Once she's soaking wet, Zoey gobbles down on Mr. Pete's big, warm, hard cock, then he makes her squirt with his fingers and his dick! Pete fucks Zoey in her pussy, then fucks her in the ass until she gapes. By the end, Zoey is dehydrated from all the squirting, so she drinks up Pete's load to replenish her fluids!

FileSize: 1.09 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 169 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/57aaehutjga2
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 04, 2024 11:00 am
Florane Russell [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2018-11-13
Actress name: Florane Russell
Duration: 00:25:40

Description: Florane Russell is playing on her phone when her lover Steve Q sneaks up behind her and grabs it away so she'll play with him instead! Their playful scuffle soon turns sensual as Steve laves Florane's big tits with his tongue, then licks and fingers her pussy. Sucking and fucking Steve's big cock is definitely Florane's favorite game of all, and she moans with ecstasy as he slips a finger in her ass while fucking her piledriver. Steve makes Florane squirt as he cums in a sexy creampie!

FileSize: 1.11 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/5oolvy0f6mvs
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 03, 2024 11:04 am
Cory Chase, Leah Lee. This Isn't Like You [Full HD]

screenshot

Duration: 00:36:55

FileSize: 1.7 GB

Video: 1920x1080 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/tszp34w9wmtx
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 03, 2024 11:03 am
Ariana Marie, Kendra Lust. Almost Caught [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:July 04, 2015
Actress name: Ariana Marie, Kendra Lust
Duration: 00:38:24

Description: The perfect silhouette of a goddess, Kendra Lust wakes up noticing her husband is not in the bed with her. She calls him on the phone wishing him a great day but unaware of her step daughter Ariana Marie hiding in the shadows, conjuring a perfect morning surprise.Kendra is sitting at the kitchen table, eating her breakfast when all of a sudden, Ariana sneaks up behind her, grasping her step mother's enormous breasts, clenching onto her ripe nipples and pussy. Kendra keeping her eyes closed as she enjoys every moment, had no clue these hands that were making her feel so good were her daughter's. Kendra was ready to climax when all of a sudden, she hears her husband in the hallway, opens her eyes in shock and realized what just happened. On the brink of getting caught by her husband, she quickly rearranges herself and chases after Ariana who locked herself in a room and couldn't help but laugh.At the dinner table, the whole family sits down for supper. Kendra's husband was on a business call, leaving the two girls alone. Ariana wastes no time and hurries under the kitchen table, licking Kendra's pussy. Kendra urges Ariana to stop on the verge of getting caught, but Ariana pays no attention and aims to have her mother cum on her mouth regardless of her father coming back, which he did! Watch as these two girls play a very dangerous game and do anything it takes to touch one another without being caught!

FileSize: 1.87 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/5sj0hd6qlwhs
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 03, 2024 11:02 am
Lady Bug. Young couple slow oily massage fuck [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Lady Bug
Duration: 00:27:56

Description: Deny Lou has been dating the beautiful Lady Bug for time, but never visited her at work. Today is finally the day, and Deny has booked a massage with his lady love in the Massage Rooms. Excited her man has come to visit her, Lady Bug has prepared a special surprise. She strips Deny of his towel, drinking in the site of his long cock. Standing on the massage table, Lady pours oil on Deny's shoulders, then gives his cock and balls a rub down. Lying Deny on the massage table, Lady strips off her white outfit, shakes her perky tits and pretty ass for her man, then mounts his cock. A slow oily fuck follows, then Lady Bug uses the oil to jack Deny off until his dick erupts!

FileSize: 1.21 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/z4k0e8zp9dye
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 03, 2024 11:01 am
Jenna Sativa, Piper Perri Yoga Girlfriends [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2015
Actress name: Jenna Sativa, Piper Perri
Duration: 00:31:17

Description: Girlfriends Jenna Sativa and Piper Perri do their routine together every morning. The added energy of a companion makes the practice all the more relaxing and energetic. As they pass from pose to pose we see them catching subtle sexual glimpses of one another in all their spiritual and physical beauty.As they turn in, it seems Piper is in some pain. Jenna suggests they take a break, and Piper explains she's off her mark. Jenna knows there's something up, and Piper goes deeper. Jenna reminds her to listen to her heart, but the heavy feeling of a bad week has left her feeling negative, and self-deprecating. It's clear that the yoga isn't helping her to relieve some stress, so Jenna suggests the best stress reliever she knows.Jenna leans forward to kiss Piper's pouting mouth. Her pout soon turns into a gleaming smile, and the sounds of sheer pain, and disdain turn rapidly into sounds of sheer bliss and pleasure as Jenna opens her mouth to take all of Piper's little wet pussy into her warm mouth. Piper moans and shares the feeling with her partner. Jenna's perfect boobs and her immaculate curves softly shimmering as she cums, allowing the kundalini energy to flow from deep within her into her partner Piper, allowing them to resolve the issues and enlighten their bodies achieving a state of pure lesbian bliss.

FileSize: 1.5 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 152 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/oou826srg4cq
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 03, 2024 11:00 am
Reagan Foxx, Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae - Making Your Own Magic [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022
Actress name: Reagan Foxx, Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae
Duration: 00:41:44

Description: Alexis Tae has come over to visit her best friend, Maya Woulfe, who excitedly shows her a book on spellcasting she found in the attic. Maya and Alexis flip through the book and decide to try some body-enhancement spells on each other. Maya wants to make her ass bouncier, while Alexis wants to have bigger boobs. They strip naked in order to see the effects faster, secretly checking each other out as they do.Maya casts a spell on Alexis' boobs, after which they playfully examine them to see if it worked, half-believing and half-make believing what they are doing. Alexis returns the favor and casts a spell on Maya's butt, after which they continue examining each other's bodies to see if it worked. But then Maya's stepmom, Reagan Foxx, enters the bedroom to find Alexis and Maya groping each other naked. She's surprised, but when she sees the open spellbook she understands exactly what's going on. Reagan reveals the spellbook belongs to her.Reagan explains that she used to play around with the spellbook in college, and tells the girls that they can do whatever they want with their bodies without fear of shame, but she thinks they are both perfect the way they are. Reagan also says that even though magic isn't real, the things they can learn as they go through these 'spellcasting' rituals ARE. For some people, it's just a way to connect with something different and expand one's mind a bit. Maya and Alexis are a bit disappointed that magic isn't real, revealing that they wanted to cast 'love spells' on each other. Reagan points out that since they've just admitted their feelings for each other, they don't NEED any spells. After all, 'real magic' can be created by sex and intimacy. Reagan starts guiding the girls on kissing and lovemaking, and eventually joins in to make it a truly magical threesome!

FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/7n0nobb0ecj9
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 03, 2024 10:59 am
Lily Larimar & Jazmin Luv - Learning To Love Yourself [Full HD]

screenshot

Actress name: Lily Larimar & Jazmin Luv
Duration: 00:32:35

Description: Lily Larimar arrives home from school. Her older sibling Kayley Gunner is hanging out in the living room with her friend, Jazmin Luv. Kayley and Jazmin both greet her, but Lily seems down and quickly runs off to her room. Kayley is concerned about Lily and wants to help her, but she has to go to work soon. Jazmin reassures Kayley that she can have a talk with Lily. After all, Jazmin has been friends with them for so long that she's almost like an older sibling to Lily too.Jazmin goes to Lily's room and sees that Lily is lying dejectedly on her bed. Jazmin asks what's wrong, and Lily eventually opens up and admits that she's getting picked on at school for having small breasts. Jazmin sympathizes, being small-breasted herself and having always been compared to her curvy best friend Kayley growing up. She explains that it took time for her to learn to love herself and to understand that beauty comes in many shapes and sizes.Lily asks how she can learn to love herself. Jazmin suggests that Lily can learn to fully appreciate her body by getting in touch with it completely, getting to know every inch of it. As a type of therapy/meditation exercise, Jazmin helps Lily feel better by praising her body and giving her a body rub, gently massaging her all over. At some point, Jazmin and Lily agree that this will work better without clothing in the way, so Lily strips down and the massage continues for several minutes, with the pleasure building until they decide to have sex as the ULTIMATE therapy.

FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/q8wz1ay0zkal
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 03, 2024 10:58 am
Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli. Detention Part One French Profanity [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2015
Actress name: Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli
Duration: 00:35:56

Description: Apparently I've been a bad girl in school and it landed me in detention with Ms Dana Vespoli. So what If I pointed out the obvious! I mean, French class is not only boring, but meaningless, I mean, it's not as if I'm going to go to France and tell someone I know how to say what an apple is...I mean give me a break! So, because I opened up my big mouth, I'm here, being punished after class. Well, on the upside, our principal Ms DeArmond has great taste in woman; she must've fucked the hell out of her to land this job. I can't help my imagination running wild, dreaming of Dana DeArmond and Madame Dana Vespoli semi naked licking each other's faces, but my day dreaming only makes me get into more trouble with Ms Vespoli, ordering me to sit down and finish my homework. Looking at the time go by doesn't help either, the ticking of the dial seems too surreal. Music and clouds of smoke embrace my thoughts, clouding what I cannot perceive as reality or hallucination. I see Dana with a huge ruler, ready to punish me for being a bad girl, asking me if I want her to lick my ass. Where will my mind wander you ask? Watch today and find out!

FileSize: 1.74 GB

Video: 1920x1080 29.970 fps / Audio: AAC 192 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/emx3ajq9d8a0
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 02, 2024 2:13 pm
Bella Rolland, Jennifer White, Armani Black. Bedside Manhandlers [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022
Actress name: Bella Rolland, Jennifer White, Armani Black
Duration: 00:33:54

Description: It's just another day at the clinic as Bella Rolland and Armani Black, two nurses, take a break in the staff lounge. Bella's all done with her patients for the day, but Armani's not so lucky. Unfortunately, she's been saddled with an annoying and bossy patient, Jennifer White, who has countless complaints and demands. It seems like Armani isn't going ANYWHERE anytime soon as long as Jennifer keeps up her obnoxious and entitled behavior.Bella listens attentively and sympathizes with Armani, though she wonders if Armani is being too easy on her patient. Bella never lets any of HER patients walk all over her. She's kind and caring when she can, but ASSERTIVE when she needs to be. Armani sighs- she WISHES she could be more like Bella, but she's terrified of getting in trouble and losing her job. Bella scoffs- she never gets in trouble for standing up to patients and sometimes, a nurse has to put a patient in her place! Afterward, they become perfect little angels, which can make a nurse's job MUCH easier. Some of these patients come in so high and mighty that they don't need bedside manners... they need bedside MANHANDLERS.Bella offers to show Armani exactly how to put Jennifer in her place, and Armani accepts. 'Follow my lead,' Bella says with a wink, and they march into Jennifer's room together. Jennifer's exactly as Armani described: insolent, bratty, and entitled. But Bella isn't having ANY of it. She's going to teach Jennifer a lesson, and show Armani exactly how to do it. The nurses proceed to lightly dominate Jennifer through various raunchy sex acts, 'manhandling' her through an orgasmic comeuppance she'll never forget!

FileSize: 1.26 GB

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/qwcpyszzq4v4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 02, 2024 12:08 pm
Madi Collins, Sonia Harcourt. Feminist Studies [4K UHD]

screenshot

Year of production:2022-07-02
Actress name: Madi Collins, Sonia Harcourt
Duration: 00:34:20

Description: Sonia Harcourt is delighted because her stepdaughter, Madi Collins, has returned home for a visit after her first semester at college. Madi talks about how interesting college life is, and how it's a whole different world from what she's used to. In fact... she has some questions. Sonia encourages her to go ahead and ask, so Madi says that her college roommate has a girlfriend. The roommate and the girlfriend are both very nice people, but Madi is confused about how their relationship works, because the only sex she's heard of involves girls with guys.Sonia sweetly and patiently explains to Madi that love is love, and there are plenty of ways women can experience sexual pleasure with other women. As Sonia describes some lesbian sex acts, Madi says that she's starting to understand, but she's still a bit unclear on how some of those things work. Sonia offers to show her, so she'll be prepared for her next semester of college. Madi happily accepts.The demonstration begins with Sonia kissing Madi, and Madi is impressed with how kissing a girl feels softer than kissing a guy. Sonia then partially undresses Madi and licks her nipples, and invites Madi to try licking hers next. Madi is a quick learner, and licks Sonia's nipples well enough to earn her praise. But Sonia knows that things get even more fun once pussies are involved, so they both get fully undressed for some more intensive lessons. Madi is DEFINITELY going to be fully prepared when she returns to college!

HD video type: 4K UHD
Video Format: 2160p
FileSize: 3.63 GB

Video: 3840x2160 23.976 fps / Audio: AAC 128 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/9dvvzswdqjvo
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 02, 2024 11:00 am
Rae Lil Black - Two big dicks DP tiny Asian babe [Full HD]

screenshot

Year of production:2019
Actress name: Rae Lil Black
Duration: 00:27:47

Description: When Rae Lil Black accidentally stumbles upon Michael Fly and Max Dior in the locker area of the Fitness Rooms, she can't keep her eyes off of their huge cocks! Seeing them naked makes her pussy wet, and Rae soaks through her panties. Pulling her in close, the guys each play with her boobs and ass, then Rae Lil gets on her knees so she can suck their cocks. After a facefucking from both dudes, Rae takes Max's cock doggystyle while sucking on Michael's dick, then the fellas swap to keep pleasuring the Japanese beauty. After she is thoroughly satisfied, Rae descends once more to her knees to catch both loads on her face!

FileSize: 1.32 GB

Video: 1920x1080 25.000 fps / Audio: AAC 144 kb/s

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/6oa9phi8w1sf