File information
Video type: 1080p
Video quality: Full HD
Video format: mp4
Duration: 00:23:17
Extension: 1920x1080
Video Size: 569.9 MB

Actors: Rebecca Volpetti, Zuzu Sweet
Description: Sexy natural lesbians Rebecca Volpetti and Zuzu Sweet are due for some intimacy. Wearing their naughtiest lingerie, the lesbians kiss passionately, then begin to strip. Zuzu sucks and squeezes Rebecca's perky tits, then the blonde babe licks and kisses the brunette's neck. Rebecca lies Zuzu back on the bed, and with two handfuls of booty, licks her wet pussy. Zuzu returns the favor doggystyle, and each lesbian makes the other climax!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/4644lrjtjbn5
MimishkaV
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 03, 2024 12:18 pm
Zazie Skymm - Petite blonde enjoys intimate date

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:23:12
Video Size: 1.01 GB

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/dlm96z6mdkpj
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 03, 2024 12:16 pm
Phoenix Marie, Jessa Rhodes, Mia Malkova. The Stunt Double

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:32:24
Video Size: 1.02 GB

Actors: Phoenix Marie, Jessa Rhodes, Mia Malkova
Description: Today, we're on set of the filming of Mia Malkova's upcoming feature film. Such a beauty needs a stunt double for some of the harder scenes. Mia is a perfect beautify with a fragile flexibility to achieve some of the more sensual and subtle aspects of her film, but her hard laced stunt double Jessa Rhodes has the attitude and strength to seamlessly take Mia's soft performance to a new level. Now that the opening drama has been filmed, Director Phoenix Marie must find a way to get the loose cannon Jessa to perform the attack to her best ability.As the clothes fly off, and the actresses show all, Phoenix can't help but wonder what would happen if she takes the script in a new direction. So when it turns out the leading man Riccardo, who's destined to save Mia's life is M.I.A, Phoenix sees a potential opportunity to build the relationship she sees between Mia and Jessa, and takes a chance at filming something no one expected could make the final cut. She has Jessa stand in for Riccardo, and the passion begins to fly!As Jessa lays the first kisses on Mia, Phoenix eggs them on for more and more passion. Jessa breaks character, and needs a talking to. Phoenix puts it plain and simple. Mia's a woman and Jessa's playing a man. There are no lesbians in the house, get it? Phoenix in all her frustration, uses her demanding presence to coach Jessa on how to perform the part. Jessa surely sees this as the opportunity she's been waiting for, and swallows her pride in order to rise to the opportunity she's being handed. Phoenix takes the back seat to see what monsters she's created, and Before long Mia and Jessa are licking one another's pink pussies and sharing their taste with one another. If Phoenix didn't think this was lesbian before, there's no denying that this lesbian love fest was instigated by her, and that her newest lesbian movie will make it into the Hollywood Hall of Lesbian Treasures.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/on0d7f5t38gg
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 03, 2024 12:14 pm
Yiming Curiosity - Zombie teen Halloween double team

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:25:46
Video Size: 1.3 GB

Actors: Yiming Curiosity
Description: Ricky Rascal and Nick Ross are playing video games in the garage when they hear shambling outside. Checking the door, they see an Asian stunner dressed as a schoolgirl... with a pencil sticking through her nose! They tell her to scram and go back to their game, but the moaning walker enters the house. When Ricky goes to refill his beverage, the zombie teen bites Nick, and when Ricky comes back to fend her off, he gets a bite for his trouble too! Now that they're all zombies, Yiming craves more flesh, so she gets on the couch, pulls up her skirt, and spanks her ass enticingly. Nick and Ricky shamble over and take their dicks out, and Yiming sucks them both off at the same time. Taking turns fucking her tight pussy and pretty face, Nick and Ricky cover Yiming in cum, then go back to their game... before they turn!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/azvtgf71d4nw
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 03, 2024 12:12 pm
Leah Lee, Emily Willis. Wardrobe Malfunctions

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:33:17
Video Size: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/qok8xaieple4
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 02, 2024 4:27 pm
Lady Bug, Sabrisse - Czech girlfriends tease and please

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:28:44
Video Size: 642.7 MB

Actors: Lady Bug, Sabrisse
Description: Czech girlfriends Lady Bug and Sabrisse are wearing evening gowns, and sitting across from each other in arm chairs, show off how they aren't wearing panties. Each woman spreads ther legs and plays with each other, fingering their shaved pussies until the cum. Sabrisse then crawls on all fours to her lover, and starts to lick and suck Lady's lady bits. Lady cums, then the lesbians make their way to the bed. As Sabrisse plays with her big, fake tits, she sits on Lady Bug's face, and her lover licks her until she cums too! After some doggystyle fingering and pussy eating, both of the women fall back into hugs and cuddles.

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/s3h7dr34bvnw
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 02, 2024 2:15 pm
Cory Chase, Laney Grey - Stuck Snooping

screenshot

File information
Video type: 2160p
Video quality: 4K UHD
Duration: 00:46:37
Extension: 3840x2160
Video Size: 4.93 GB

Actors: Cory Chase, Laney Grey

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/yfbshfuhkjde
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 02, 2024 12:12 pm
Billie Star - Lap dance in leather and stockings

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:21:08
Video Size: 1.31 GB

Actors: Billie Star
Description: Dark-haired MILF Billie Star really wants to please her man Nick Ross, so she dresses to the nines in a leather skirt and red blouse! Billie dances for Nick, shaking her bum for him sensually, turning him on. Slowly unbuttoning Nick's pants, Billie takes out his hard cock and gives him a blowjob. Climbing on top of her stud, Billie slips off her panties and sits on his dick. While she rides Nick cowgirl, Billie takes off her shirt and treats him to an up-close-and-personal view of her big fake tits! Fucking Nick missionary and doggystyle, Billie throws it back until Nick pulls out and cums on her ass!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/ko6rz97jcaln
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 02, 2024 12:10 pm
Lady Bug

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:28:46
Video Size: 1.03 GB

Actors: Lady Bug
Description: It's an intimate massage session when John hires Lady Bug to rub him down on the milking table. Lady Bug climbs onto the high table, then kneels on John's back, and drizzles oil across his shoulder blades. Lady Bug begins the massage with her hands, then uses her forearms and elbows to dig deep and undo the knots in the muscle. Slipping off John and crawling beneath the table, Lady Bug strokes his big dick, then sucks and licks it. Lady gets back on the table and John eats her pussy and ass, then sticks his hard cock into her and fucks her doggystyle. Lady and John share an oily fuck on the massage table, then Lady hops off and milks John's big dick for a facial!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/lx7kyihzpbax
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 02, 2024 12:08 pm
Kenzie Reeves, Dava Foxx, Serene Siren - My Mom And Her Boss

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:31:47
Video Size: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/skmahu51mwyz
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 02, 2024 12:06 pm
Angel Emily - Psychiatrist has multiple orgasms

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:20:36
Video Size: 994.2 MB

Actors: Angel Emily
Description: John is frustrated with his sex life, wife, and marriage, so he goes to therapy with psychiatrist Angel Emily. Lying on the couch, John admits that his wife has no confidence, and their sex life is lacking, so Angel tells him to go to his happy place. While meditating, John begins to touch himself, and Angel descends upon him to stroke his cock. Telling her client it's all part of the therapy, Angel gives John a blowjob while he fingers her pussy, then they strip nude. Angel climbs on top of John and takes his dick inside of her, then John grabs her tits to bounce her up and down cowgirl style. John fucks Angel's wet pussy deep until he pulls out and cums all over her ass!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/wnobo6elgqhu
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 02, 2024 12:04 pm
Abigail Mac, Kenna James & Lexi Luna Lifeguard Instructor

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:30:47
Video Size: 1.18 GB

Actors: Abigail Mac, Kenna James & Lexi Luna
Description: Kenna James and Lexi Luna are ready to learn how to become lifeguards! They arrive at the poolside, donning their sexy bikinis, but are confused when they don't see their instructor anywhere on the property. Then their eyes fall on the pool as Abigail Mac majestically rises from beneath the surface, rivulets of water cascading over her beautiful body.Kenna and Lexi are entranced as Abigail stands before them, energetically greeting them. After introducing herself, Abigail invites them to make themselves comfortable so that they can begin learning how to perform CPR. Once prompted, Lexi agrees to be the first volunteer for a demonstration.Abigail enthusiastically walks them through the CPR process, having Lexi lay down on her back. As Kenna watches on, Abigail presses her hands to Lexi's chest and locks lips. Although they're supposed to be learning how to revive someone, the session instead turns everyone on... When it's Kenna's turn to be practiced on, she has no complaints!Satisfied by what she sees so far, Abigail invites the girls inside for more... private... lessons. Kenna and Lexi excitedly follow along and are attentive as Abigail insists that there are OTHER ways of reviving someone that they can explore... Swept up in the heat of the moment, Kenna and Lexi both get the lesson of their lives as Abigail opts to teach them how to be better lovers instead!As the steamy threesome gets underway, Kenna and Lexi are putty in Abigail's hands. They are both eager to get as much out of this lesson as they can, happily eating out as much pussy as possible. With Abigail leading them every step of the way, Kenna and Lexi will become the best lesbian lifeguards yet!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/e687iojelxuj
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 02, 2024 1:07 am
Kendra Lust, Kimmy Granger - Closing The Deal

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:24:36
Video Size: 1.18 GB

Actors: Kendra Lust, Kimmy Granger
Description: Kimmy Granger will do just about anything to get her stepmother's attention. Her friend suggested she seduce Kendra Lust, her stepmother, while she is on the phone closing a business deal. Kimmy plays with Kendra's big milf boobs and slithers her tongue around to suck on her mommy's massive nipples. Kendra tries to keep her steadiness on the phone, but Kimmy's soft tongue licking her pussy just makes her wild with lesbian rage. Kendra takes off all her clothes, spreads her daughter's legs and begins licking her lips over the taste of the softness of Kimmy's warm, shaved pussy. Kimmy sits on Kendra and places her soft pussy lips over her mother's and begins grinding passionately until they orgasm simultaneously from tribbing. Kimmy's lesbian thirst brings her back for a final round of lesbian pussy eating as she pleases Kendra with a wet and steamy sapphic orgasm!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/0ok14qomgu3k
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 01, 2024 10:44 pm
Scarlett Sage, Sabina Rouge

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:41:10
Video Size: 2.72 GB

Actors: Scarlett Sage, Sabina Rouge
Description: Hey guys! Sabina here! Boy, do I have a hot video for you today!I've always wanted to fuck my best friend Scarlett. The only reason I haven't done it yet is because she CLAIMS she's straight but I wanted to finally put that to the test, so I invited her over to my place to 'catch up' since it'd been awhile.I set up some hidden cameras to catch the action and turned up the heat once she arrived. My plan was to finally win Scarlett over and prove that she's not as straight as she says she is. I figured it wouldn't take TOO long to get her to crack since, well, look at me! I always get what I want - and I want Scarlett. How many days do you think it'll take for me to win her over? Post your predictions in the comments below!Although I was ready to go all in, this challenge started off rough because some LOSER boyfriend broke her heart. Seriously, I don't see what Scarlett sees in boys. I TRIED my best to comfort her, and butter her up a bit, but it wasn't easy! But she finally gave in when I... well, you'll just have to see for yourself!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/d0hasn4mpfq0
MimishkaV
Added: Mar 01, 2024 8:31 pm
Coco Kiss. Long legs skinny German fucked well

screenshot

File information
Duration: 00:26:33
Video Size: 1.15 GB

Actors: Coco Kiss
Description: Coco Kiss and Kristof Cale are kissing passionately on their couch. Coco looks splendid in short shorts and a cut-off shirt, and Kristof, in his blue jeans, is the epitome of ruggedness. The couple kiss tenderly, expressing their love for each other through the pressure of their lips, as their hands explore every curve of skin they can. Kissing her neck, Kristof removes Coco's checkered shirt, revealing her subtle breasts, and cups them gently as one might try to protect a beloved heirloom. Kristof's lips kiss a trail from Coco's neck to her breasts, to her thin waist, and finally to the thin layer of black fabric that covers her wet pussy. Eating his lover out until she's dripping, Kristof inserts his thick cock into Coco, who gasps with pleasure. The couple makes love passionately in missionary so they can maintain eye contact, then in doggystyle so they can both get off. After Coco has cum, Kristof mounts her and gives her a loving facial!

screenshot

Download Video - https://filejoker.net/oru9mit66sdi