Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 13, 2024 3:22 pm
Jerky Girls - Alice - STEP-DADDY'S GIRL

YOUNG SCHOOLGIRL, ALICE IS CUGHT MASTURBATING..BY HER STEP-FATHER!!!
TO GET OUT OF BEING GROUNDED..SHE JERKS HIS BIG BONER.MAKING HIM CUM ALL OVER HER!!!

Young Alice is home alone (or so She thinks..) in Her Room..furiously Masturbating!!! To Her horror..Her Step-Dad accidentally walks in on Her..catching Her in the Act!!! Step-Dad is angry with Alice, as both Step-Mom & Step-Dad have asked Alice NOT to engage in this type of sexual activity. Alice's Step-Dad puts Her over his knee and gives Her a Spanking..but as She cries, and struggles to get away from the Spanking..Alice notices that Her Step-Dad seems to have an erection! When Step-Dad finishes Spanking Alice..he tells Her that She is Grounded for two weeks!! Alice does NOT want to be Grounded for two weeks..She would miss the Dance at School...so She has to think fast..before Step-Mom gets home. Alice confronts Her Step-Dad about the inappropriate erection he had while Spanking Her...and tells him that She can "take care" of his painful situation..in exchange for reversing Her Grounding. Before Her Step-Dad can argue.Alice quickly gets his pants off and attacks his Boner!! Alice Forces Her Step-Father to ejaculate all over Her young Tits. Step-Dad tells Alice to get dressed and do the Dishes before Step-Mom gets home..but Alice has an idea..She'll Jerk-Off Her Step-Brother..and get him to do the Dishes!!

screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:09:11
Size: 624 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/09f1035f02820/Young_Alice_is_home_alone.mp4
Added: Apr 13, 2024 9:21 am
Zoey Nixon - Step-Daddy! No peeking!

Step-Dad buys 18 yo new bra and panty sets - and gets his cock cranked for a thanks!

My boobs have grown so big, much bigger than my Moms. I know you take step-mom shopping when she needs new bras and panties and I really appreciate that you took me shopping to. It's nice of you to take care of me like you do my step-mom even though I'm only your step- step-daughter. If you would like I can show you some of the things your money bought me today but you have to cover your eyes, no peeking. First I will put on the bra and then show you the matching panties. Do you like how they match? Do you like my little thong? I will try on some more for you but you can't look this time ok! Well, actually.you aren't my real step-dad so I guess it's ok if you look at me while I try on my new bra and panties for you. You don't buy step-mom panties that look like this do you? Her ass wouldn't look as good as mine does in them anyway. Oh wow, are you getting a boner from looking at me? Is that weird? I think it's weird but I like it. Since step-mom is away I can help you with that boner. Would you like me to help you? I've always wanted to see what your cock looks and feels like. Why don't you lie on the bed and let me stroke you step-daddy. Can I pull your dick out of your pants? Oh, your step-daddy dick is nice and thick. This turns me on that I make you horny for me. I like how long your dick is. It feels really good in my hands. Do you like your step- step-daughter helping you get off? You're such a dirty old man. I like jerking off older men's dicks. You know what else I like? I like to use my big natural home grown titties to fuck your cock with. Does that feel good to have my soft boobies wrapped around your stiff cock? My tits are real and step-mom had to go buy hers. You like mine better don't you? Oh wow you have such an awesome dick step-daddy! I don't think step-mom appreciates your dick as much as I would. I want you to do something that I bet step-mom doesn't let you do. I want you to cover me with your cum load. Will you do that for me step-daddy? Will you cover me in your cum? Please step-daddy I want it. I want to be the only one who makes your cock feel this good. I will do this for you all the time. Ahh that's it step-daddy yes, make a mess all over my big titties! Ooh, didn't that feel so good? So, um maybe can we go shopping again tomorrow?

screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:18:03
Size: 277 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e53fbc57eb11c/Zoey_Nixon.mp4
Added: Apr 13, 2024 3:20 am
Lylyta Yung - Staying Home With Step Daddy online incest

Lylyta Yung loves older men! The young blonde flirts with her step-daddy David and they fuck while they are home alone.

screenshot

Duration: 00:24:18
Size: 1186 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/240b6422a4363/Staying_Home_With_Step_Daddy.mp4
Added: Apr 12, 2024 9:20 pm
Family Fantasies Violet Starr - Every Little Slut Has A Favorite Daddy

Tags: butt, big boobs, latin, all natural, latina, curvy, big tits, big ass, big booty, big ass latina, daddy, daddies girl, daddy roleplay, ddlg, daddy talk, daddy dom

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:17:23
Size: 1.25 Gb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/87ac813c5a4c9/Every_Little_Slut_Has_A_Favorite_Daddy.mp4
Added: Apr 12, 2024 3:19 pm
Tommy Pistol, Bianca Bangs - I Have An Itch That Needs Scratched

Tommy Pistol got in a bad accident and his wife ended up leaving him since he could no longer be a good lover! All that was left was Bianca Bangs his stepdaughter to help take care of him. But he had an itch that needed to be scratched. down below! He said it needed to be gripped hard to give him satisfaction but it ended up feeling way better than Bianca expected!

screenshot

Duratio: 00:34:10
Size: 924 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/96542c68d4106/I_Have_An_Itch_That_Needs_Scratched.mp4
Added: Apr 12, 2024 9:20 am
Amateur Boxxx - Sloan Harper - Daughter fucks Her STEP-DAD During Movie Night

Jmac and his step daughter are sitting on the couch watching a scary movie together. Sloan's step-mom is out of town and they are all alone. As they watch Everglades Killings, Sloan gets scared several times and jumps on him for safety. A few minutes goes by and Sloan gets really scared and jumps on her Step-Dad once again. But this time she lands on his lap and he happens to have a raging hard on. Sloan just laughs and tries to play it off, but she is young and curious. So she asks her step-dad if he is aroused by her. At first Jmac tries to hide it, but once Sloan admits that she wants to fuck him, they can't resist their urges. The two of them proceed to have dirty nasty taboo sex. When they are finished they agree to keep it a secret from Sloan's Step-Mother.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:15:51
Size: 890 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6756e0a2878f4/DAD_During_Movie_Night.mp4
Added: Apr 12, 2024 3:19 am
Duncan Saint, Nola Exico - Daddy discipline my Pussy

Nola Exico is known to be a little brat, so when she disrespects daddy Duncan Saint, he has no choice but to discipline her in a way that will stick.

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:30:58
Size: 1352 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/68fc53cd4c849/Nola_Exico_The_Brat.mp4
Added: Apr 11, 2024 9:15 pm
Daddy let me play with your dick after school? - LilooStich

Tags: gorgeous teen, family therapy, daddy im sorry, family taboo, schoolgirl, teen creampie, creampie pussy, big booty, dont cum inside me

screenshot

Duration: 00:18:15
Size: 425 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/be32abc9fbb2f/LET_ME_PLAY_WITH_YOUR_DICK_AFTER_SCHOOL.mp4
Added: Apr 11, 2024 3:15 pm
Angelica Heaven - stepdaddy the toilet and made drink his urine

screenshot

Duratio: 00:08:52
Size: 292 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b1e37c81dd61e/Stepdaddy_the_toilet_and_made_drink_his_urine.mp4
Added: Apr 11, 2024 9:12 am
Leda Lothario - Dad's Property - Fuck Daughter after school

When dad Brother Love finds out his teen daughter Leda Lothario has been texting some boy from school, he decides to teach her a lesson and remind her that she belongs to daddy and daddy only!

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 720 x 400
Duration: 00:43:50
Size: 357 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a65fbfd9ba460/Leda_Lothario.mp4
Added: Apr 11, 2024 3:10 am
Stirling Cooper, Kenna James - Affair Exposed

Susan (Kenna James) returns home to find her step-dad, Craig (Stirling Cooper), alone and her mom nowhere to be found. Craig and Susan have been having an affair, and Susan's mom found out. Susan doesn't know how to deal with the news, but Craig sees this as an opportunity to push things even further.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 2048 x 1080
Duration: 00:29:39
Size: 1218 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/874df18140ed2/Affair_Exposed.mp4
Added: Apr 10, 2024 9:10 pm
Mike Mancini, Brixley Benz - Thanks Dad - Daughter`s Planning

After Brixley Benz's mom is planning on sending her away to boarding school due to her goth dressing style, Brixley's dad Mike Mancini encourages her to try on some new outfits. Brixley is grateful to her dad for always looking out for her, so she makes sure to show him so.

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:41:30
Size: 1814 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4e8a077936ada/Thanks_Dad.mp4
Added: Apr 10, 2024 3:09 pm
Delilah Cass in Schoolgirl Daughter Creampie

Why is class sooooo boring. I'm just going to rest my head for a little.. Oops.. Did I drift off again??? Wait.. What am I wearing?? A sexy schoolgirl outfit??? What kind of dream is this. It's turning me on.. I really wish you, my boyfriend, were here though. And like magic, I look up and you are standing there with your cock ready for me. I get on my knees and suck you to get you nice and wet to slide inside me. I look so pretty with your cock in my mouth babe. I think it'd be really naughty if you fucked me over my school desk so I get on my knees and bed over my desk for you. You slide your cock inside me with my cute red buttplug in from earlier ?? You fuck me and make my tits bounce so nice on your dick. We switch to me on top of you riding you. You shove your cock deep into me while I'm on top of you until we switch to me bending over again. I get fucked so good like this and I finally get to tell you my surprise I had planned in our next position, missionary. You fuck me hard until I let you cum deep inside me. I feel your cum dripping out of me when you pull out and it's so fucking hot I have to finger myself and cum to it. Exhausted, I lay back and close my eyes again.. What the hell just happened?!?! *** This is shot with two camera angles for almost every scene. I look right into the camera during the one sex position and it's hot as fuck. I wear a buttplug from pretty much start to finish. *** Tags: redhead redheads red hair pig tails pigtails school girl schoolgirl schoolgirl fetish schoolgirl fantasy GFE girlfriend girlfriend experience boyfriend babe dirty talk dirty talking cream pie creampie creampies buttplug butt plug buttplugs plaid skirt skirt stockings fishnet stockings eye contact moaning fucking boy girl *** this was a custom boy/girl video! message me if you have a b/g idea you'd like us to do

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:38:29
Size: 2795 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/222e0c4193b94/Delilah_Cass_in_Schoolgirl_Creampie.mp4
Added: Apr 10, 2024 9:07 am
Marcus London, Zoe Oliver - Step Daughter Can`t Stay Out Of Trouble

Zoe Oliver's mom, Lynsie Lee calls her ex husband Marcus London to let him know that his ex-stepdaughter is on the way. Marcus really owes Lynsie, so he agrees to watch her wild daughter and keep her occupied and happy. Zoe kicks off their weekend by asking if Marcus has any weed. He unknowingly takes her to a dealer so she can get her fix. Later, Zoe sneaks in on Marcus while he's in the shower. Cracking an adult beverage, she waits for Marcus to notice. She continues to sexually harass Marcus when he comes downstairs dressed to the nines. When Marcus leaves for work, he tells Zoe not to burn the house down and then trusts her to be good. Later, when Marcus returns, he finds Zoe mostly naked and masturbating her hairy fuck hole in the living room.

The next day, Marcus takes Zoe hiking. She's not prepared for the heat, but she also has to pee. She tells Marcus to wait for her and then disappears. After she pees, Zoe decides to smoke and masturbate in the shade. Marcus is pissed when he finds her. Zoe decides she's horny and she wants some of Marcus's cock, but when Marcus resists Zoe calls her mom. That makes Marcus agree to do whatever Zoe wants, even if that's. Zoe. He finds his stepdaughter on her knees in front of him with his cock in her mouth practically before he's even hung up the phone. With the promise of some hardcore fun, the daddy daughter duo relocate home for a more comfortable fuck fest.

Once they're in bed, Marcus lets Zoe suck him off to her heart's content. Then he peels her clothes off so he can palm that hot little pussy and enjoy the way her shaved muff scratches his hand and then his mouth. When Zoe has finished riding daddy's face, she hops onto his cock. Her cooch is nice and tight as Marcus lets her ride him in cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. They take it down a notch with some spooning sex, and then Marcus gets Zoe on her back so he can drive into her hot twat. Rolling Zoe onto her belly, Marcus gives her every inch of the D until she's moaning and cumming around him. Then he flips her to her back so he can pull out and cover that muff in jizz. They agree they won't tell Lynsie about their new affair.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 854 x 480
Duratio: 00:44:48
Size: 373 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a54800ff62176/Step_Daughter_Cant_Stay_Out_Of_Trouble.mp4
Added: Apr 10, 2024 3:05 am
Ken, Yumi Sin & Isabella Nice - Fucking Hard Or Hardly Working

Tired of her stepdaughter Isabella's bratty attitude, Keen takes her to his office to teach her some discipline. The sassy girl is in desperate need of some discipline, and Ken won't tolerate her laziness anymore. On her first day at work, Isabella is distracted and avoids her duties because she wants to go to the beach. Ken teaches her manners by spanking her sweet little ass but also rubbing her young pussy to give her a positive stimulus. The girl manages both to cum and finish her work, exactly what her stepdaddy expects of her.

Now that Isabella goes to work regularly with her stepfather, she needs to dress appropriately. However, she opts for using a slutty attire and snapping back at Ken when asked about it, so he decides to put her stepdaughter's mouth a better use and stuff it with his huge cock. As cum drips from her pouty lips, the girl looks remorsefully at her stepdaddy, showing him she learned her lesson. Finally, Isabella becomes a real pro, managing work dutifully and respecting the rules of the office. She becomes so good at her job that she doesn't have anything left to do. Desperate and horny to do more, Isabella begs Ken to give her more work to do. Her stepdad understands the predicament and pulls out his cock for her to work on. After gagging on it for a while, the girl wants to feel it deep inside of her, surrendering her pussy to her stepdad. Ken fucks her stepdaughter at work, rewarding her for professional growth in such little time.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:37:20
Size: 804 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/31d8eb2bd0ba1/Fucking_Hard_Or_Hardly_Working.mp4