Author
JokerTop888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 05, 2024 12:31 am
https://k2s.cc/file/4bf539fdb42b0

Description: Ella Nova is pacing nervously before her step-mother Cherie DeVille arrives to meet her new fiance Derrick Pierce. Cherie has typically been very possessive of Ella, right down to Ella's slutty cunt. Derrick has no idea that his future mother-in-law is part owner of Ella's ass, and tries to reassure his blushing bride-to-be that she has nothing to worry about, they will all get along fine, as long as Cherie can respect him as the man of the house. To underline his point, he puts submissive Ella through her paces with a sexy spanking, pussy clamps, deep throating on her knees, and a passionate fuck in the living room. Cherie arrives an hour early and catches the excited couple in the act. She makes quick work of insulting their home decor, the flower arrangement, their restaurant choice, and the engagement ring. Once Derrick has left the house, she really digs into the meat of the issue, which is that Ella has been giving up her pussy before the ceremony. Cherie flips her little step-slut over and gives her a strict over-the-knee spanking, followed by a massive anal dick-down in tight leather bondage. Ella drools and moans around her favorite ball-gag while Mommy stuffs a huge dildo deep in her ass and paddles it a scarlet red. Derrick is furious when he comes home to find Cherie balls-deep in his fiance. Pulling Cherie's dick out of Ella, he puts her on her knees and has Ella watch as her dominering lesbian Mommy sucks his cock. Flogging and zapping Cherie's tits to keep her on task, Derrick eventually finds he doesn't have to enforce Cherie's submission anymore, as she is turned on and can't wait to get fucked and humiliated. Derrick grabs Cherie by the hair, pushing her face in her daughter's snatch and rails her cunt from behind. She begs to cum, but first Derrick makes her admit that he is in charge. Tied spread-eagle, Cherie has one more surprise, which is her son-in-laws cock in her ass. Cherie yells around her ball gag as Derrick slides his cock between both her holes and has Ella rip off her nipple clamps. Cherie cums heavily from the degrading anal fuck, despite herself, and once untied makes the rest of the night about training Ella in how to properly serve a cock with both her ass and her mouth. Ella repays in kind, stuffing four fingers into Cherie to stroke Derrick's cock in her ass.

Genre: Spanking, Anal Hook, Anal Play, Anal, Ass Licking, BDSM, Stockings, Cumshot, Strapon, Ball Gag, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Lesbian, Flogging, Fingering, Nipple Clamps, Masturbation, Blowjob, Facial, Hardcore, Vibrator, Threesome, Zapper, Rimming
Actors: Cherie DeVille, Ella Nova, Derrick Pierce

Format: mp4
Duration: 01:34:45
File size: 1.01 GB
Resolution: 960x540

Screenshot: screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 05, 2024 12:33 am
https://k2s.cc/file/bc06ddee696a8

Description: A french girl, Georgia Koneva has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Georgia Koneva will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
Then Pierre convince Georgia Koneva to have 100% real sex,and he will make her an Anal demonstration of his secret technic. This is Georgia Koneva sex Testing casting X !

Genre: All Sex, Bondage, Anal, Pissing
Actors: Georgia Koneva

Duration: 01:35:18
File size: 1.41 GB
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 05, 2024 12:34 am
https://k2s.cc/file/47f3488391867

Description: Cora Moth was a professional contortionist. Her body has that limber strength that begs to be bound. Leather to begin with. A hood to make her scared. She breathes heavy to fill her lungs. The air in the hood is stale.Her legs are held wide apart by her toes. Her ass and pussy are exposed; ripe for the taking. Her arms are stretched back in an extreme strappado. He cuts her panties off to expose her completely. She tries to get comfortable, but the stretch only makes her body more and more sore.Her body is contorted to keep her ass in the air. She can't relax it and her back is arched obscenely. The stripes mark her bare ass as the thick cane strikes again and again. Then her legs are spread wide in an impossible split. She's completely exposed leaving nothing to the imagination.

Genre: Humilation, Torture, Bondage, BDSM, Spanking
Actors: Cora Moth

Duration: 00:42:11
File size: 2.25 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 05, 2024 12:35 am
https://k2s.cc/file/3a64a9a2465b9

Description: Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. Sister Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. Sister Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The blood rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Genre: Humilation, BDSM, Bondage

Duration: 00:53:28
File size: 601.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 05, 2024 12:36 am
https://k2s.cc/file/34fee59c0035c

Description: Crissy is here for an interview, but it's not quite what she had in mind. For one thing she's bound; wrists cuffed behind her back and ankles cuffed. The questions are intimate for someone she's just met. The interview quickly takes a turn from odd to deeply invasive. She's touching his cock, but he wants to see if she'll put her tongue on it. She claimed to be a cocksucker and he's going to put her to the test. She's caged and crunched in various positions. One after the other he puts his dick in every hole she's got. He even lets her cum with a vibrator while he fucks her ass good.

Genre: Anal, Bondage, Zapper, Cumshot, Handjob, Hardcore, Fingering, Cage, Facial, Blowjob, Ring Gag, BDSM
Actors: Crissy Moon

Duration: 00:35:53
File size: 1.92 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 06, 2024 12:31 am
https://k2s.cc/file/0f1f45d7bb10f

Description: Mallory is caught. Like a fly in a spider's web her feet are stuck. Her heels are locked in place and she's unable to remove herself from the sticky situation. Her body is at the whim of her captor. She struggles, wiggles, and twists trying to break free.The whip reveals the truth of a person. Mallory must stand there as lash after lash falls on her exposed skin. Her pale flesh is lined with red, but still she cannot move. Her feet hold her fast. Even when the whip turns to her exposed gash, still she cannot run.If the whip doesn't break poor Mallory perhaps the dragon's tongue will. The tears begin to flow when the dragon licks her face. She has no choice, but to receive its unwanted attention.

Genre: Spanking, BDSM, Humilation, Torture, Bondage
Actors: Mallory Maneater

Duration: 00:39:17
File size: 2.1 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 06, 2024 12:32 am
https://k2s.cc/file/ae13755799daa

Genre: Double Penetration, Anal, Bondage, Piss Drinking, Deep Throat, Double Vaginal, Interracial, Double Anal, Facial, Piss in Ass, Czech, Rough
Actors: Sandra Soul

Duration: 00:58:31
File size: 5 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 06, 2024 12:33 am
https://k2s.cc/file/6b7bdcd7a1dda

Description: In a dystopian near-future, Angel is stalked, surprised in a parking lot, bound and gagged, and then sold to a buyer, who fucks her. 3 scenes, focus on bondage, no nudity.

Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Blowjob, ****, Cumshot, ****, Hardcore
Actors: Angel The Dreamgirl (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)

Duration: 00:15:50
File size: 1.52 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 06, 2024 12:34 am
https://k2s.cc/file/fcc5c983c8ff9

Description: The heat is on Ashley Lane for having given her busty partner Lauren Phillips the house rules during Lauren's interrogation. If there is anything that brings out the sadistic lesbian urge in Aiden Starr, it's cheating little sluts. She ties Ashley's hot little ballerina body up in a tight ebi shibari tie and begins placing tight clamps all over Ashley's vulnerable pink pussy. Ashley whimpers apologies, but those apologies get much louder when Aiden begins to rip off the clamps, vibrating the ones left until Ashley is begging to cum with painful punishment orgasms. But Aiden isn't done with this pretty little submissive liar yet, caning her tender feet, zapping her sensitive pussy lips, and fisting her tight little hole. Ashley promises never to lie to Aiden again just to suffer through multiple orgasms around Aidens dominant fist. Guests all over the room are exploring each others bodies with canes, electrical toys, and suspending each other in intricate rope bondage. Barbary Rose has her curvy creamy body tied up by Stefanos, who proceeds to mark her skin with red hand prints and welts from his single tail. Beaten and wet, Barbary cums like a horny little bitch. Lauren Phillips has crawled her way under a massive cock and begins sucking it hungrily as the surrounding guests clap. Stefanos treats this attention whore to a reverse cowgirl cock ride while the pretty ladies of the party write degrading names on her huge tits. She is made to cum on the floor like a horny little puppy, licking Stefanos' boot. No rest for this anal slut, Lauren is immediately thrown on her back in a pretzel to be anally fisted and then fucked as Ashley licks up the cum and begs to have her tight little cunt railed with cock so she can earn her house collar and a load of cum.

Genre: Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Cumshots, Fisting, BDSM, Threesome, Flogging, Vibrator, Clothespins, Boot Licking, Bondage, Caning, Blowjob, Fingering, Anal Fingering, Stockings, Anal, Spanking, Suspension, Zapper, Orgy
Actors: Aiden Starr, Maestro Stefanos, Donny Sins, Ashley Lane, Lauren Phillips

Duration: 01:18:50
File size: 864.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 06, 2024 12:35 am
https://k2s.cc/file/eb1b311f63d99

Description: Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn't usually tie them up. Here that's a prerequisite. Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger's slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It's not long before they are begging for permission to cum. One of Sybil's best features is their ass. So of course that's what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.

Genre: Anal Hook, BDSM, Anal Play, Vibrator, Bondage, Caning, Ball Gag, Anal Fingering, Spanking, Clothespins, Flogging, Fingering, Suspension, Dildo, Tit Torture
Actors: Sybil Hawthorne

Duration: 01:01:27
File size: 1.24 GB
Resolution: 850x478

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 06, 2024 12:36 am
https://k2s.cc/file/dbbb6e32521ce

Description: A short-term rental hostess has a secret fetish her husband can never know about, but all her guests get to witness first-hand.

Genre: Bondage, All Sex
Actors: Blake Blossom

Duration: 00:39:53
File size: 330.6 MB
Resolution: 854x480

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 06, 2024 12:38 am
https://k2s.cc/file/52ccf0f9005c9

Description: Rob Piper is just trying to be a good father, math professor, and track coach. But the teen college sluts surrounding him would rather suck dick than do their homework. At home he has to manage his hot teenage nightmare of a step-daughter Chloe Cherry, and at work he has posh, cocky college admissions brat Michele James. Michele's father has paid her way into a fake sports scholarship in Rob Piper's department, so she thinks she can just throw 20-grand on Rob's lap and give him a 10-minute blowjob to avoid training. He is here to show Michele that regardless of how rich and untalented she is, she is still going to work for her education. Michele is thrown on her knees and made to squat. In this position she really works her thighs, and takes Rob's huge cock in her throat, as he coaches her through some major-league dick sucking. Her milky, rich-girl ass is flogged and spanked a deep red, then her tight, posh pussy gets stretched out on her coach's thick cock. Screaming with pleasure and pain, she rides him with her big tits bouncing. But the real torment begins when Michele's put in a leather straight jacket and made to do squats on his giant dick. Sweating from orgasms and exertion, she begs to get off, but Rob demands one more orgasm, followed by a two-mile jog. But unbeknownst to him, his teen step-daughter has been watching him get this payout, and she demands she get an athletic scholarship or she'll tell her Mommy that he's fucking around. Tired of little sluts giving the commands, Rob throws her into a pile driver and paddles her bratty ass until she begs for his big cock in her asshole and pussy. Caned and fucked hard, she cums like a horny little cunt. Michele returns from her jog and is immediately put on cunt-licking duty, made to eat up all the cum from Chloe's pussy. Both girls are flogged and wrestle for his cock, trying to one-up each other in a race for the track scholarship. In the end it comes down a competitive threesome with tight rope shibari, each girl taking it deep, and keeping Rob entertained with her sexual submission until one of them is chosen, and gets a hot load on her ass for good measure!

Genre: Anal, Bondage, IR, Fingering, BDSM, Threesome, Lesbian, Hardcore, Vibrator, Rimming, StraightJacket, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Cumshots
Actors: Rob Piper, Chloe Cherry, Michele James

Duration: 01:21:35
File size: 894.3 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 07, 2024 12:33 am
https://k2s.cc/file/2d560158319b4

Description: The wait for part two of the racy step mother and daughter lesbian drama is over. In part 1 we find Ella and Darling captured and fucked by two sadistic lesbians. The story continues to unfold when the truth about Ella's mom comes out and the sadistic lesbian make Ella punish and fist fuck her mother! Ella breaks away for just enough time to call on one of her mother's friends, Simone Sonay who naively arrives at the situation and is quickly turned out by the evil cunts! Simone is spanked, humiliated and double strap-on fucked in from of her best friend and her best friend's daughter. The mother's are ass fucked deep and the daughter is made to lick the cocks clean of all the ass juice. Once the lesbians are through with them they kick them out made, to fend for themselves in the city naked and fucked!

Genre: Strapon, BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Lesbians
Actors: Ella Nova, Darling, Simone Sonay, Cherry Torn, Mona Wales

Duration: 00:53:05
File size: 581.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 07, 2024 12:34 am
https://k2s.cc/file/a2b293272754d

Description: I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and violate my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...

Genre: Zapper, Bondage, Toys, Dildo, BDSM, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Vibrator, Suspension, Anal Play, Caning
Actors: Dakota Marr

Duration: 00:39:05
File size: 2.08 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Apr 07, 2024 12:35 am
https://k2s.cc/file/0b3c867d20f7f

Description: Bella Rossi is the latest victim of the mob mentality on Sant Jordi day in Spain. Mz. Berlin pulls her through the streets in bondage adorned in roses for the holiday. The crowd is intrigued and followed the pair into a cafe where they will watch the debasement of this truly seductive slut. Ramon Nomar is a true sexual athlete and shines in this scene as he hypes up the crowd. Bella is flogged, shocked, taunted and choked and still the audience wants her fucked harder. As she is pounded relentlessly on top of tables and audience members caress and grope her curves Ramon makes her squirt countless times. Eventually the orgasms get the best of her and she is left shaking and barely walking, covered in her own mess. Ramon cums on her face and chest and Mz. Berlin takes her into a back alley and leaves the filthy bitch to the whims of the holiday crowd as they laugh and point at her crusted face and bound breasts.

Genre: Vibrator, Straight, Blowjob, Bondage, Public, BDSM, Rough Sex, Hardcore, Fingering
Actors: Ramon Nomar, Mz Berlin, Bella Rossi

Duration: 00:46:08
File size: 1.66 GB

screenshotscreenshot