Author
JokerTop888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 19, 2024 10:15 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/ce7e9cc202a16

Description: I tried to pull the pandemic officer routine on Yiming Curiosity, but she didn't buy it. She told me she was travelling here from China alone, so I asked to see her ID since she wasn't wearing a mask. She turned it around on me, and asked for my ID. While checking her temperature, I put a finger in her mouth and saw her gag reflex needed work. She had this idea: since she had been single since before the pandemic, she offered me money to show her my dick! A real switcheroo. We went off together, and she gave me a blowjob. She stripped and shook her tits in my face, then spanked her own ass before I split her pussy lips open with my big cock. I speared her doggystyle and then stretching her pussy missionary, I pulled out and came on her snatch!

Genre: Blowjob POV, Chinese, Work Fantasies, Doggystyle Standing, Outdoors, Cum on Pussy, Natural Tits, Average Body, Brunette, POV, Deep Throat, Bald Pussy, Sex, Small Ass, Big Dick, Spanking, Small Tits, Amateur, Skirt, Innie Pussy, Side Fuck, Thong, Tattoo, Missionary POV, Asian, Athletic, Public Sex
Actors: Yiming Curiosity

Format: mp4
Duration: 00:28:28
File size: 671 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Screenshot: screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 19, 2024 10:17 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/5bf7ed282b421

Description: In a one-to-one lesson with her strict Violin teacher, Penelope is free to enjoy her favourite subject - submission. Favouring a leather riding crop over a metronome, the famed Professor Laszlo taps out his desired rhythm and watches closely for mistakes: for each incorrect note, Penelope is punished with a sharp thwack to her bare bottom. Visibly excited yet playing along, she begins to deliberately hit duff notes, aching with lust for her master's firm hand. Finally abandoning her instrument, Penelope reveals a deliciously virginal white lingerie set, before being stripped naked and ravished by her mentor against the impressive marble pillars of his studio. The tempting show of muscular physiques in this scene would leave even the most discerning classical musician desperate to join in this ensemble.

Genre: All Sex, Beautiful, Brunette, Spanking, Natural Tits, Submission, Small Tits
Actors: Alexis Brill

Duration: 00:21:06
File size: 765.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 19, 2024 10:18 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/4c69b33b0f38c

Description: April Paisley likes it really rough. Slapped around, thrown around, spanked hard, fucked hard. Wriggles a lot, and yelps. In her interview, she says she loves to put up a fight and pretty much get conquered and then she's sweet as rain and she'll do whatever you want. It's a wet afternoon in November, it's cold and miserable. April sweetheart, you're just what I needed. I play an old flame of her mum's. I used to live with the pair of them, got on well with April (know what I mean, heh heh), now she's all grown up and left home and she's shacked up with this bad boy and her mum's phoned me up to ask if I can pop round and have a quiet word with her because she's worried. Except that darling little April doesn't do quiet. No sooner have I turned up at her door than she's yap-yap-yapping, freaking out and saying it's all just an excuse for me to fuck her again. Which is probably a bit of play-acting to piss me off and turn me on at the same time so that I'll jump on top of her and ravage her and she'll fight back a bit etc etc. In which case consider my buttons well and truly pressed, you nasty little slag. We go at it Looney Tunes then the bitch submits and I punish her. Wallop the crap out of her buttocks til they're a nice shade of purple and blue. Fuck the face off her, lots of gagging, lots of drool. Fuck her like she's, well -- just a nice tight hole on the end of my willy really. Hard and rough. It's a very becoming scene. Please note that the price we had to pay to shoot with April was another scene that we did for her a few weeks' later, which involved me being her slave and getting chained up in a dog's kennel. Don't think I don't suffer for my art or for your entertainment, mes chers amis.

Genre: Spanking, FaceFucking, Cum In Mouth, Swallow, Tattoos, DeepThroat
Actors: April Paisley

Duration: 00:31:46
File size: 752.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 19, 2024 10:29 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/eb0d4e27f22be

Description: Tony can hardly believe his eyes when he realizes that his hot and busty teacher, Miss Kagney Linn Carter, is a cam girl on the side. With her hot body, it makes sense for Miss Cater to show it off for cash. Tony realizes that he may be able to benefit from his discovery, so he goes to Miss Carter's house to confront her. After a brief freakout that her secret has been revealed, Miss Carter does the only thing she can think: she buys Tony's silence with a private show.Sitting Tony down on the couch, Miss Carter begins peeling off her clothes. She caresses those giant jugs beneath her palms as she relieves herself of her bra, then turns around so Tony can admire the way her ass is being hugged by her thong. Tony beckons Miss Cater over so he can squeeze that big booty. The sight of Tony's big dick is more than Miss Carter can stand; she drops to a crouch to start sucking him off. Eventually, they relocate to the bedroom for some real hardcore lovin.Hopping onto Tony's cock, Miss Carter takes her student for a rough ride that gets them titties bouncing like crazy. She gives it to him in cowgirl and then turns around for a reverse cowgirl ride that lets Tony continue admiring her bottom. When Miss Carter rolls onto her back to let Tony have his way with her, he doesn't hesitate to deliver a hardcore pussy pounding. On her hands and knees, Miss Carter moans for more and Tony is happy to oblige. He finally reaches his limit and pulls out to nut all over Miss Carter's bottom. Now that Tony is finished, he offers his teacher some cash for putting on a show for him.

Genre: Shaved Pussy, Big Boobs, Spanking, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Big Ass, POV, Blonde, Long hair, GirlBoy, Ball Sucking, All Sex, Rough Sex, Masturbation, Big Dick
Actors: Kagney Linn Karter

Duration: 00:27:34
File size: 2.72 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 20, 2024 10:14 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/4a8095e67d8ab

Description: Olivia is given a gift from her husband, and she is most definitely going to make the most of it - just for him.

Genre: Creampie, IR, Blonde, Spanking, Splitter, Big Tits, Prone Bbone, Riding, Doggystyle, Stockings
Actors: Olivia Austin

Duration: 00:25:16
File size: 2.19 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 20, 2024 10:15 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/71a119c42eaaa

Description: Scott Nails and his friend are looking up urban legends at home when they come across the legend of Slutty Mary. They try to summon her in the bathroom mirror and to their shock she actually emerges, causing Scott's frightened friend to run away, leaving Scott at the mercy of the mystical Kissa Sins. Kissa chases Scott to his bedroom, where they she dominates him with the type of wild sex legends are made of!

Genre: Twerking, Gaping, Indoors, Whip, Reverse Cowgirl, Sex Toys, Anal Fingering, Ass To Mouth, Side Fuck, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Pussy Fingering, Spanking, Horror, Anal, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Bathroom
Actors: Kissa Sins

Duration: 00:34:04
File size: 1.47 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 20, 2024 10:16 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/605ee49a2036c

Description: Up until she shot with us, Victoria Pure had never been fucked in bondage. She was really eager to test it out. We cuffed her wrists, put the spreader bar on her ankles and got her in doggy on the kitchen table, which ain't a bad pose to instruct a superhot slut to adopt when her pussy's all juiced up and she's got no knickers on (which it was and which she hadn't). In said positiion, the good Dr P whacks her perfect ass and stuffs his truncheon down her throat, and then proceeds to fuck her cunt in doggy and get her to bounce up and down on him, after which he swaps over to her bum-hole for a bit of restrained anal mish on the sofa. It's at this point that Victoria bites his finger rather hard and both PSS partners agree that a bit of wand punishment might be in order. Relocating to the bedroom, said tool is applied to her clitoris, with the Belgian penis returning to her bum. All hell breaks loose. Victoria freaks, cums about five times, and before she knows what's hit her Pascal's shot a load of spunk in her mouth which she's then ordered to swallow, and does.

Genre: Anal
Actors: Victoria Pure

Duration: 00:50:57
File size: 1.2 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 20, 2024 10:17 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/1566c4d8fa890

Description: Kali Danes is a 24/7 submissive that's been in the lifestyle for five years with her Master. She has been remanded to us for free use of all her holes. We went all over the place with Kali. The solo scene is not all solo. Kali really gets off on oral servitude, so there's a bit of oral and rimming mixed in to help edge her to an orgasm. And the fuck scene is actually two scenes in one. The first half is a rough, pussy-focused fuck'n'suck. Then for the second half, Kali changes into something more "formal" to get fucked in the ass. After all, it is a special occasion: it's Team USA's first anal scene!

Genre: Brunette, Masturbation, Slapping, BBC, Doggystyle, All Sex, Interracial, Vibrator, Spitting, Spanking, Choking, MILF, Anal Plug, Hair Pulling, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Tattoo, Anal
Actors: Kali Danes | | |

Duration: 00:38:53
File size: 703.3 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 20, 2024 10:18 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/7db1e88077ceb

Description: Sydney Cole is the naughtiest wife. For her husband's birthday she invited her college girlfiend, Aidra Fox over for surprise threesome! After seeing these two lesbians 69 on the kitchen counter, he joined in, fucking each pussy with his big cock!

Genre: Sex, FFM, 69, Threesome, Blowjob, POV, Spanking
Actors: Aidra Fox & Sydney Cole

Duration: 00:42:52
File size: 3.64 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 20, 2024 10:20 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/b4cfa8f00e7d8

Description: Eva finds a used condom under the couch. Her new husband CLAIMS it belongs to Eva's stepson...but her stepson is WAY too nerdy to get laid. Eva decides to get to the bottom of things...a little discipline is just what her husband needs...

Genre: Cheating, Big Tits, Titty Fuck, Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Couples Fantasies, Indoors, Spanking, Side Fuck, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Romantic Comedy
Actors: Eva Notty

Duration: 00:30:51
File size: 1.34 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 20, 2024 10:21 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/183eb90c71039

Description: With a new gang of recruits, Bridgette wastes no time and letting everyone know what they're in for and what they have to do to get her to take them seriously. Whether it's destroying property, stealing from strangers, or just licking her pussy, Bridgette knows a way to fuck things up in the most beautiful of ways as leader of this rough and tumble girl gang. They may look like America's sweethearts but if you have something they want (or want to destroy) you better watch the fuck out because they're coming to take it from you.

Genre: Pussy Licking, Red Head, Medium Tits, Caucasian, Enhanced, Big Ass, Outdoors, Natural Tits, Small Ass, Tattoo, Scissoring, Bald Pussy, Euro, All Sex, Big Tits Worship, Innie Pussy, Big Tits, Athletic, Spanking, Blonde
Actors: Bridgette B & Sabina Rouge

Duration: 00:24:20
File size: 941.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 21, 2024 10:16 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/07d6dcf405033

Description: Horny Veronica Leal is ready to go out with her friends, but Raul Costa doesn't want her to go out dressed like THIS! He wants to show her who's the boss in the couple with a deep session of anal sex... and Veronica enjoyed each moment of it!

Genre: Ass To Mouth, Gape, Latina, Tattoo, Blowjob, Face Fucking, Big Dick, Cumshot, Fingering, Anal, Cum On Ass, Doggy Style, Spanking, Anal Fingering, Deepthroat, Redhead

Duration: 00:31:47
File size: 1.06 GB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 21, 2024 10:17 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/13a28f4d654ad

Description: Killergram welcomes the sexy Jessika Taylor in her debut scene for us. She delivers a fantastic scene as she fucks meets her sugar daddy
to get spoilt and take his cock into her horny wet holes. Watch her sexy big ass as she rides
his hard cock and finishes him off by eating his hot cum.

Genre: Outie Pussy, Cum in Mouth, Natural Tits, Medium Tits, Brown Hair, Big Ass, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, All Sex, Average Body
Actors: Jessika Taylor

Duration: 00:22:33
File size: 826.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 21, 2024 11:29 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/48835feae4c83

Description: Danny D and his wife just moved into a new house, so they go to their neighbor's house to introduce themselves. The father and his college-aged daughter, Jasmine Brooks
welcome the couple with open arms. The next day, Danny spots flirtatious Jasmine through his kitchen window, Danny gives a little wave, but
Jasmine has other things on her mind... Brunette Jasmine pulls up her little top and flashes Danny her perfect, perky tits!
The next day, Jasmine puts her plan into action. When she spots Danny through the window again
she holds up a sign and begs him to come over and fuck her. Danny sneaks out
while his wife isn't looking, creeps past Jasmine's dad, and jumps
into bed with his not-so-sweet new neighbor!

Genre: Tattoo, Small Tits, Medium Ass, All Sex, Average Body, Thong, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Brunette, Innie Pussy, Leggings, Blowjob
Actors: Jasmine Brooks

Duration: 00:29:39
File size: 1.42 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshotscreenshot
JokerTop888
Added: Jan 21, 2024 11:31 pm
https://k2s.cc/file/9042e4765f922

Description: After her marital problems and her indiscretion with her ex boyfriend, Natalia's marriage has pretty much gone back to normal - or so she thinks. When she returns from a shopping trip, she finds her ex-boyfriend having a cosy chat with her husband. Her man has decided to teach her a lesson by inviting her ex to enjoy some intimate time with them. However, the truth is that she has been fantasising about this for a very long time.

Genre: Double Penetration, ATM, Threesome, Rimming, Spanking, Gape, Blonde, Deep Throat, MMF, Anal, Ass To Mouth
Actors: Natalia Starr

Duration: 00:52:22
File size: 4.54 GB

screenshotscreenshot