Author
abwarts
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 02, 2009 5:04 pm
hi folks,

i once download a video that seems to feature larisa & kristina (former LS/KW, PK models) doing a hardcore video with one bloke.
i've since lost it but like to get it back. but i'm failing at it.
i might even have downloaded from here but no luck of finding it.

anyone out there who might know the name of the vid, if it's in fact with larisa & kristina (looking older than usual) or even upload it here........

thanks
chorongo
Good Poster
Added: Jul 03, 2009 6:26 pm
Are you sure it was released with both of them? Never heard of that!

abwarts wrote:
hi folks,

i once download a video that seems to feature larisa & kristina (former < <CENSORED> >/KW, PK models) doing a hardcore video with one bloke.

anyone out there who might know the name of the vid, if it's in fact with larisa & kristina (looking older than usual) or even upload it here........

thanks
blackbartz
Poster
Added: Jul 03, 2009 10:01 pm
I would like to see either one of them or both in a HC vid.. any vid caps? Wink
abwarts
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 04, 2009 4:43 pm
well, the two girls looked a lot like them (and i believe it's hard not to recognize Larisa),but they just looked older than usual!! and it's with P.O.V. filming.

sorry no vid caps

@chorongo, never heard of a HC release with both, does that mean you know solo HC ones?????
thecocker
Good Poster
Added: Jul 23, 2009 5:46 pm
abwarts wrote:
hi folks,

i once download a video that seems to feature larisa & kristina (former < <CENSORED> >/KW, PK models) doing a hardcore video with one bloke.

thanks

Now that I'd love to see, but I'm afraid I'll have to be sceptical and say I can't really see it myself. Unless, of course, I saw the proof.
tupinambis
Good Poster
Added: Jul 01, 2011 12:45 pm
Any updates on this topic?
BT74
Poster
Added: Jul 11, 2011 6:28 pm
Doubtful, but hoping its true....would love to see that!!
rparsr
Poster
Added: Jul 19, 2011 5:35 am
Checking this thread every day expectantly Smile
tupinambis
Good Poster
Added: Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm
rparsr wrote:

They probably stopped modeling years ago, im pretty sure we will never see anything new with them.
rparsr
Poster
Added: Jul 26, 2011 4:55 am
tupinambis wrote:
rparsr wrote:

They probably stopped modeling years ago, im pretty sure we will never see anything new with them.

I'm sure you're right.. I guess this is just my willing suspension of disbelief Smile
thecocker
Good Poster
Added: Jul 26, 2011 5:10 pm
They must be in their early twenties by now.

Probably studying or developing some other career. A shame 'cos I, for one, was hoping for some new work from them.