Author
DoxaxS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 27, 2024 12:56 am
Roxy Bell. Happy 18th Birthday Roxy Bell

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Gorgeous 18 year old Roxy Bell does her first gangbang ever for YOU! After her party, when she falls asleep, masked men invade her home and all her holes! First she is cuffed to the end of her bed and made to suck multiple cocks, then tied up tight, double penetrated, gagged with her dirty socks, and jizzed all over!

Actors: Roxy Bell
Genre: Hardcore, Gang Bang, DP, BDSM, Anal, Domination

Time: 01:05:19
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Size: 2.34 GB
Quality: HD

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/04daedbbfaf43
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 27, 2024 2:36 am
Brooklyn Gray - EXTREME BONDAGE AND TORMENT

screenshotscreenshot

Description : There are levels to BDSM, and some are heavy players, and some are not. Each one has to be treated accordingly, and Brooklyn is one of the most masochistic humans to grace the pages of Hogtied. The Pope has chemistry with Brooklyn, which translates to a fuck ton of trust, so you know this is going to be an intense shoot. The fist position is a standing spread eagle with Brooklyn helpless and available for the sadistic punishment she is about to receive. The torment starts quickly and is maintained throughout the day. Brooklyn begins with a little sassy attitude, but The Pope turns that smile upside down quickly. Brooklyn's legs are marked up severely by the end of the first scene, so we move into the next scene which has Brooklyn on her back with one leg up. This is a predicament position with her hands tied over and behind her head, but the rope is also running over her cunt which gets chafed in no time. The torment continues sending Brooklyn over the edge, but this is not for the weak of heart. This is supposed to be extreme, so stopping is not an option at this point. The scene is finished off by pulling Brooklyn into a brutal single point hanged man suspension. In the final scene, Brooklyn is in a partial suspension with her torso hanging from the up line, and her legs tied together in a bent over position. The final dose of torment comes in the form of a cane, floggers, paddles, spankings, and Fluffy kisses, AKA dragon tail strikes. Brooklyn's flesh is severely damaged, and she wouldn't have it any other way. the final orgasms bend Brooklyn's mind in a way that only suffering all day and orgasms rewards can.

Actors: Brooklyn Gray, The Pope
Genre: Zapper, Spanking, Fingering, Vibrator, Bondage, Suspension, Caning, Flogging, BDSM, Paddle, Dildo, Clover Clamps

Time: 01:09:34
Resolution: 854x480
Size: 1.27 GB
Quality: SD

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/260c61a4afd02
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 27, 2024 4:17 am
The Test Subject Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Struggling college student Gia Derza needs some extra money, so she signs up for random medical testing for a little payout. Gia finds herself up against latex nurse Aiden Starr, who runs a creepy dark medical facility. Aiden puts Gia through a battery of tests. She starts by fitting Gia with a gag, in order to do a proper inspection. She then tests Gia's senses with a Wartenberg wheel. She runs it from her sexy nipples down to her clit. Aiden then spreads Gia's hot wet pussy with a speculum, leaving it wide open for inspection. This inspection starts with rubbing her clit then fingering her hole. For further testing she adds more stimulus with a vibrator and pinwheel. She then tests Gia's pain tolerance with clothespins on her nipples and pussy. Aiden administers another dose of pleasure and observes a huge gush as Gia's massive orgasm explodes everywhere, leaving a huge wet mess. Aiden then flogs her pussy as she moves on to the second phase of trials. Gia is suspended upside down in the perfect position for Aiden to test her pleasure levels under stress. She vibrates Gia's pussy and makes her cum upside down. After a few orgasms she crops her chest for a little pain after pleasure. Aiden then makes Gia lick her ass until she has a big orgasm. For the final stages of testing, Gia is tied in pile driver where Aiden pounds her ass with her big strap on. Gia's ass is gaping so wide, Aiden goes in with her fist and does a full inspection. Then Gia is put in a doggy position where Aiden pounds her ass even harder until she orgasms again. After deep testing of Gia's holes, Aiden sends her used up test subject packing. On to the next!

Actors: Aiden Starr, Gia Derza
Genre: LezDom, Slave, Brunette, Fake Boobs, Slim, Sub, Pussy Eating, Facesitting, Toned, Straight, BDSM, Switch, Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Nurse, White, Latex, Anal, Tattoo, Medical Fetish, Big Tits, Gaping, Spanking, Bondage, Gag, Blonde, Clothespins, Speculum, Femdom, Lesbian, Rope Bondage, Vibrator, Curvy, Strap On, Natural Boobs, Dominatrix, Pain, Squirting, Fingering, Shaved

Time: 01:08:00
Size: 2.45 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/ea5ab223fa857
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 27, 2024 8:56 pm
The Complaint. Part 1

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Whipping, BDSM, Humiliation, Pain, Torture

Time: 00:21:31
Resolution: 1920x1080
Size: 717.3 MB
Quality: Full HD

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/31a7aefeb65a9
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 27, 2024 9:07 pm
Alexis Tae - Bondage Anal Fuck Toy

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Alexis has an insatiable appetite for bondage sex, so we paired her up with one of the sickest fucks we know, Tommy Pistol. She begins locked into a thick steel collar, that is secured to a steel pole that is drilled into the ground. Tommy begins to assess the situation and see exactly what Alexis is willing to do to get the almighty cock that she so desperately craves. Next, Alexis is tied in a standing doggy position with her neck tied to her ankles to prevent her from standing upright. He goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy before removing the butt plug and fucking her tight ass too. He pound her little ass deep and and hard, makes her clean his cock, and fucks her until she erupts with orgasms. Next, Alexis is in a full rope suspension and Tommy maneuvers under her to fuck her ass even more. We get the best view as Alexis' ass is filled with cock until she explodes with non stop orgasms. in the final scene, Alexis is on her back with one leg pulled up and out of the way so tommy can continue to fuck her tight ass, pussy and mouth. He attempts to fist her pussy, and Alexis continues to cum uncontrollably until tommy dumps his load in her slutty mouth.

Actors: Alexis Tae, Tommy Pistol
Genre: Hardcore, BDSM, Ebony, Cum in Mouth, Suspension, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Anal, Bondage, Deepthroat, Vibrator, Blowjob

Time: 00:55:02
Size: 1.01 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/95fcfb183cd17
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 27, 2024 10:48 pm
Apr 1, 2017 Weekend London's Part 4 London River

screenshotscreenshot

Description : London River is very special to us here at Real Time Bondage, so she's got some extra time in her very special live feed. She's still got proof of the last few hours she's spent with us: imprints of rope wrapping around her tits and neck almost like it's still there.Today's torment is less likely to leave a physical imprint on London, but the mental mark is bound to last for years. She is strapped down to a plank with belts at her neck, waste, and calves so that she can't move. The plank is on a metal beam so that it rotates at about her hip. In front of her there is a huge tub of water, so that as her darling friends lift her feet up, London's face will be slowly dipped into it.O.T. watches as Matt Williams holds the one end and dunks the other, slowly at first, and then quickly over and over again. London Splutters and cries as she plunges head first into the water again and again until it feels as if she is drowning. It's more terrifying than painful but you couldn't tell that from the tears streaming from her eyes. Once it's gotten to be too much they let her off, give her a quick hug, and move on to the next item on the list.

Actors: London River
Genre: Crying, Neck Rope, Tears, Ankle Tie, Breast Bondage, Belt Bondage, Rope Bondage, Hogtie

Time: 01:14:00
Size: 3.94 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/7694034d0901b
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 28, 2024 12:29 am
Ariel Blue. Poor Sales Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Description : As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top. My head was completely covered with a thick leather bag. I could barely breath through the nose holes. When he put clamps on my nipples I knew I was in for a horrible time. I should never have flirted with OT.I tried to entice him to fuck me, but he just wanted to put me in different contorted horrible devices. He finally gave me an orgasm, but not the way I wanted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I always want them to fuck me. What can I say? I'm Ariel Blue and I'm a dirty slut!

Actors: Ariel Blue
Genre: Humiliation, BDSM, Torture

Time: 00:37:45
Size: 277.2 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e1fecf693609e
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 28, 2024 2:21 am
Lumi Ray - Red Headed Slut Fucked In Tight Bondage

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Lumi Ray couldn't wait to be tied up again, so this time we have her paired up with Codey Steele, so she's in excellent hands. She begins bent over with her hands box tied behind her, her legs spread with a spreader bar, and her neck tied to her ankles. Codey takes his time and feels her out, and plays with her to see what makes her moan, and what makes her scream. During his exploration, he discovers her squirt button, and pushes it every chance he gets. Next, Lumi finds herself in a brutal three point suspension with her legs spread wide, and readily available for Codey to fuck. He dishes out some corporal punishment before shoving his cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy. In the final scene, Lumi is on her back in an asymmetrical position with both of her hands tied to one leg. Codey goes to work and makes this little slut cum harder than she ever has before, and squirting every chance she can. The dungeon is soaked with her pussy juices, and her body is exhausted form the day, but her brain is satisfied.

Actors: Lumi Ray, Codey Steele
Genre: Facial, Flogging, Clothespins, Ass Licking, Fingering, Cumshot, Suspension, Blowjob, Squirting, Bondage, BDSM, Hardcore

Time: 00:43:46
Size: 3.1 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/6066b48b31d02
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 28, 2024 3:50 am
Blue eyed blonde Alina West bolted into a wooden box and roughly fucked by BBC, drooling deepthroat

screenshotscreenshot

Description : They don't come much more tiny and compact than Alina West, but what she lacks in height she more then makes up for in enthusiasm. Her small stature makes her the perfect fit for our handy wooden box, and we shove her in and drill the lid back in place. This boxed up cutie is now ready for the taking. It is game time.
Alina is marched onto stage all tucked into her carrying case and dropped to her knees before being put to purpose. Her tiny little mouth somehow manages to take every inch of the dick and her eyes roll up into the back of her head as she is overloaded with sensation. This is Sexuallybroken at its finest. The deepthroat is just the warm up and we switch it up a bit.
Drilling the box down to a wooden post, Alina is now reduced to just a piece of furniture. Both ends stick out open and exposed. We use her like a humping post. Full access, wide open, every inch deep in her holes as she is turned into a sex sandwich. The drool and moans pour out as the dicks pour in.
We use her until we feel like some lunch and decide to take a quick break. Alina is left as dungeon decoration. She is going nowhere fast and will keep until we feel like coming back for another round. Every place should have a piece of furniture as useful as Alina!
Tags: Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Blow job, Interracial, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Small Tits, Sneakers, Young Teen Bondage

Actors: Alina West, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genre: BDSM, All sex, Domination, Bondage, Hardcore

Time: 00:16:47
Resolution: 640x360
Size: 98.7 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/3e74693d7fc56
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 28, 2024 5:30 am
Princess Donna Dolore & Cecilia Vega. Cecilia fucking Vega

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Cecilia Vega is one of the most amazing performers of all time. She has a body to die for, and a passion for pain and pleasure that is unparalleled. If you haven't joined the site yet, do it now, you won't want to miss this update. Anal fisting, straight jacket suspension, tight restrictive bondage, strap-on fucking, crazy intense orgasms, and loads of electricity!

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Lesbians, Bondage, Electric

Time: 01:05:34
Size: 1.43 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e4854f7a4fe27
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 28, 2024 9:00 pm
Elise Graves Clash Of The Titans

screenshotscreenshot

Description : We have our fair share of top notch models that grace the pages of Kink.com, but few are as iconic as Elise Graves. Elise is as powerful as a top as she is a bottom, and after almost 10 years, Elise Graves and The Pope are finally back together to bring you one of the most brutal shoots to ever be published on Hogtied. The rope is used in a way to become part of the torment. He uses his hands and other implements to make her suffer even more. Every piece of rope is tied with the purpose to inflict as much pain as possible. Elise's body is pushed way beyond what a normal person could endure, but then again, Elise isn't just any person. There is predicament bondage, suspension bondage, and traditional shibari as well. Elise digs deep to find the strength to get through every grueling position as The Pope layers more and more rope on her body to manipulate her and render her completely helpless.

Actors: Elise Graves, The Pope
Genre: Ball Gag, Vibrator, Flogging, Bondage, Spanking, Caning, Dildo, Clothespins, Fingering, Suspension, BDSM

Time: 00:57:03
Size: 1.05 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e6afa154b396d
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 28, 2024 10:22 pm
Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ashley Lane
Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Spanking

Time: 00:08:59
Size: 396.8 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b23e31fa60497
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 29, 2024 12:01 am
Dirty Chai This Time Its Worse On The Doghouse Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Some might say the second time around is easier, but that is not really the case. This is, in fact, the second part of Dirty Chai on the dog house, ringing the bells clamped painfully to her soft nipples and guess what, it is worse, so much worse this time.She is strung up, spread on the course, punishing dog house roof, her ankles are weighted to keep her in place and her perfect little tits are clamped, beaten, caned, bleeding as she screams and cries and confesses that this is exactly what she deserves.
Chai may be the perfect masochist because she completely understands she not only needs to suffer and be punished but that others should witness her torments and tortures to display her painslut needs.If you enjoyed the first part of this torment of Chai you will love part two, because, let's fact it, the second time around is often much, much worse.Dirty Chai discovers It's Worse This Time.

Genre: Whipping, Humiliation, Torture, BDSM

Time: 00:20:21
Size: 2.72 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/16a0ee6da9ea4
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 29, 2024 1:45 am
Jun 16, 2010 - Cassandra Calogera

screenshotscreenshot

Description : In this update, we get you as close as mechanically possible to being INSIDE a titty fuck with our dildo cam. Watch from between Cassandra's amazing natural 36 FF boobs as the dick pumps on the Fucksall and into her mouth.
Cassandra then moves on to the Crystal Palace and the largest suction cups with have for a hot deep fucking and suction that pulls her tits hard while she's getting off.
And we finish how we start, with boobs once again in your face. This time they are swinging while Cassandra gets hit from behind by the Striker cock on the SatisfyHer. With some initial effort and pussy loosening, Cassandra manages to take this cock deep inside her until she has a great big orgasm.

Genre: Toys, Fuck Machine, Hardcore, Big Tits, BDSM

Time: 00:21:38
Format: Windows Media
Size: 259.1 MB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0b44985415c3b
DoxaxS
Added: Feb 29, 2024 3:25 am
Kira Noir - Memories Kira Noir And King Noir

screenshotscreenshot

Description : Loss is a part of life. This is a lesson Kira Noir has had to learn recently. As she daydreams, thinking of her former lover King Noire, she can't help but to drift into the memories of the hot, passionate sex the two used to have. Giving herself fully to him, the hot passion that they would share as she would submit to his each and every desire, the intoxicating pleasure he would give her. The memories of her former lover drive her wild and let her drift into ecstasy

Actors: King Noire, Kira Noir
Genre: Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, BDSM, Ebony, Hardcore, Suspension, Bondage

Time: 00:50:32
Size: 3.58 GB

Screenshots:

screenshot

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5af7d76b6ab7e