Author
YerYer
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 08, 2024 8:58 am
screenshot

Date : 17.11.2020
Genre: Femdom, Masturbation, Strapon, Pantyhose, Hardcore, Pegging, Handjob, Blowjob, Anal, Pussy Licking
Cast: Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee, Lance Hart

McKenzie Lee and Leigh Raven take turns fucking Lance Hart in the ass at a bar while he fucks the other one.
screenshotscreenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize : 630 MB
Total Duration: 00:17:05
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc:
Leigh_Raven_McKenzie_Lee__Pegging_3some_at_a_Bar__720p.mp4

screenshot

https://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=438554
YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 9:59 am
screenshot

Date : 24.06.2021
Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Anal, Masturbation, Stockings, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Strapon, Ejaculation
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jet Setting Jasmine, Will Havoc

It's been three days and Jet Setting Jasmine and Charlotte Sartre are still fucking their hooker (Will Havoc) in the ass. Now Jasmine is wearing shiny pantyhose under a high cut bodysuit. Charlotte is wearing a transparent pink leotard over fishnets. Jasmine has the big strap-on cock on and pounds their hookers ass while Charlotte cheers her on. She gives Will her fishnet covered legs and feet to worship while they get filled with big dick from Jasmine. They want to see their hooker cum again so they tell Will to jerk off while Jasmine pounds their ass from behind.
screenshotscreenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize : 725 MB
Total Duration: 00:12:25
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
Charlotte_Sartre__1080p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 10:21 am
screenshot

Date : 23.10.2020
Genre: Femdom, Stockings, CBT, Nipple Clamps, Bondage, FaceSitting, BDSM
Cast: Mae Ling

Miss Mae Ling's slave hasn't quite learned that he should never be standing on two feet while in her presence. To teach him this very valuable lesson she brings out her favorite spools of rope to play a game with him. In this game, he will learn that slaves never win as Miss Mae takes away his ability to ever walk again. Miss Mae is an expert in rope bondage and turns him into a helpless, crying baby that thoroughly needs to be punished. She sadistically plays with her bound toy while laughing away as he suffers for her pleasure.
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

FileSize : 1.49 GB
Total Duration: 00:21:07

Download from k2s.cc:
Mae_Ling__Men_Always_Lose.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 10:56 am
screenshot

Date : 10.08.2020
Genre: FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Foot Licking, Cumshot, Handjob, Femdom, Rimming, Pussy Licking
Cast: London River

When Jim's customer tells him he is choosing to buy from his competitor, Jim knows he needs to some help. So he's calls his most effective closer: London River. No man can resist Miss River. No man can say no to Miss River. And every man ends up signing her contract! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, and more!
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 2.14 GB
Total Duration: 00:37:43

Download from k2s.cc:
London_River_4__1080p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 11:57 am
screenshot

Date : 2021
Genre: Rubber, Big Tits, Nipple Clamps, Prostate Massage, FemDom, Fisting, Huge Strapon, Latex Gloves, Latex, Tattoo, Horse Cock
Cast: Ruby Onyx

The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st!! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon!! This was a special moment for me. This slut took my f1sting cherry! And I didn't expect him to take the full length of my GIANT DICK!!! Also I'm wearing red latex leggings! THIS IS A MUST SEE! Do let me know what you think!!
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 778 MB
Total Duration: 00:07:41

Download from k2s.cc:
Ruby_Onyx__16_Inch_Horse_Cock_Pegging__1080p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 1:00 pm
screenshot

Date : 2021
Genre: Femdom, foot fetish, POV, cuckolding, feet, lesbian domination, lezdom
Cast: Raquel Roper, Kitty Quinn

You wish more than anything that you could be her, don't you? Waiting eagerly on your knees as I strip my boots from my feet. The smell of my sweaty soles lingering in the air as your mouth would water, just as hers is. The difference? She, actually get's the pleasure of worshiping them. She gets to slide her tongue against my wrinkles, and pop her toes between her lips. She, gets to take all of my foot into her throat. Even BOTH double stacked at the same time. She, gets to live out your wildest fantasy. And it's driving you crazy. I LOVE it. I love taunting you with your wildest fantasy and reminding you that it is merely a pipe dream. Only this eager little foot slut will be worshipping my feet today...
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 648 MB
Total Duration: 00:10:31

Download from k2s.cc:
You_Wish_Foot_Cuck_Ft_Miss_Roper__Kitty_Quinn__1080p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 1:02 pm
screenshot

Date : 19.08.2020
Genre: FaceSitting, Vibrator, Tease and Denial, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Femdom
Cast: Evelyn Claire

He may look tough but once his cock is locked in chastity he becomes a little bitch crying to be released. He said he could handle anything so Mistress Evelyn put him in chastity right from the start. The slave is so horny with always being denied that his cock presses against the bars of the cage making it far from pleasurable. The way he cries and suffers brings so much joy to Mistress Evelyn's day that she wants to push his agony even further. Using her toys of tease and denial she makes the bitch cry in sexual frustration wishing he never agreed to give away his freedom.
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

FileSize : 1.03 GB
Total Duration: 00:14:57

Download from k2s.cc:
Evelyn_Claire__Chastity_Cry_Baby.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 1:59 pm
screenshot

Date : 06.05.2020
Genre: Pegging, Stockings, Anal, Hooded, Strapon, Femdom
Cast: EvilWoman

I love fucking my slaves merciless in their asses... This slave has been used again. Moutfucked roughly and then his asshole was abused. So much fun to destroy his hole!
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 701 MB
Total Duration: 00:06:49
Resolution: 1918x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
EvilWoman__Strapon_date__1080p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 2:57 pm
screenshot

Date : 11.02.2020
Genre: Foot Licking, Facesitting, Suspension, Stockings, Anal, Hardcore, Vibrator, Strapon, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Pegging, Bondage, Femdom, Nipple Clamps, Milking, BDSM
Director: Fivestar
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Dillon Diaz

Stunning Lauren Phillips leads her boyfriend Dillon Diaz, blindfolded into a mysterious room. Dressed in a black dress and stockings, she guides her boyfriend to a couch. Happy one month anniversary, she has a surprise for him. Teasing his senses, she undresses and zips into a corset and thigh high boots. The zipper sounds get him excited, but he has no idea what punishment and pleasure is in store. Are you ready to play. Lauren in her corset shows off her busty chest, she is about to show him her Dominant Femdom side. First he is made to strip down naked. But, there are rules. She is Miss Phillips and she will be respected in her dungeon. A hard slap across his face reminds him of the rules. Next is pain, nipple clamps come out and he screams as they are applied. His cock gets harder as the pull against the chains on his chest. He begs to have them come off, and she slaps him harder. Flipped over on all fours, she brings out the paddles and he takes a beating on his ass. Please Miss Phillips. Will he be a good boy for his Mistress. Tied up in rope bondage he begins to worship her feet and stockings. She shoves her foot down is mouth. Oh but what else could this good boy put down is mouth. How about this big strap on she is wearing. He gets it wet first, before taking a deep anal strapon fucking. She sits on his face and smothers him with her ass. Oh it's time for her pleasure, this isn't all about the good boy. Tied up in rope bondage suspension, he is made to eat her ass and pleasure her pussy with pussy licking. Now she will use his body, his hard cock. She fucks him hard and cums hard with the hitachi. Will this good boy get to cum too?
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 2.22 GB
Total Duration: 01:02:01

Download from k2s.cc:
Lauren_Good_Boy_Kinky_Couple_Explore_FemDom_Punishment__Pain__720p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 3:41 pm
screenshot

Date : 31.07.2020
Genre: BDSM, Ejaculation, Anal Fingering, Handjob, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Milking, Prostate Massage, Femdom
Cast: Alina Lopez

Mistress Alina is slowly taking every last ounce of manhood away from her boy-toy without him even realizing it. He used to be such a tough, strong alpha man but now he is on his back like a bitch for his Mistress to do anything she pleases. Mistress Alina is about to show him the wonderful world of prostate orgasms but with a catch. What he doesn't realize is this is now the only way he will be allowed to orgasm going forward. If there isn't a great big, cock filling his ass up then he won't be allowed to cum. He is no longer a man but just a sissy bitch who needs his holes filled for a release. After Mistress Alina is done milking his slutty hole he will be ruined forever. No going back to boring old handjobs for her beta bitch.
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

FileSize : 1.05 GB
Total Duration: 00:14:52

Download from k2s.cc:
Alina_Lopez__AnalGasms.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 3:59 pm
screenshot

Date : 2020
Genre: MILKING, SPITTING, ASS EATING, FEMALE DOMINATION, PUSSY LICKING, FACE FUCKING
Cast: Kenzie Buzz

Beautiful Dominatrix Kenzie Buzz is eager for some face-sitting action. She taking the ball gag out of her sub's mouth and sits on top of him making him lick her pussy all over. They do it for a while then change to 69 position. Being all horny and satisfied she decides to give him a treat in return, jerking his cock and finally making him cum.
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 1.09 GB
Total Duration: 00:18:19

Download from k2s.cc:
Kenzie_Buzz__1080p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 4:58 pm
screenshot

Date : 28.10.2021
Genre: Cumshot, Femdom, Handjob, Pegging, Fishnet, Anal, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Strapon, Hardcore, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Uniform, Cum Eating, Rimming
Cast: Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro

screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 903 MB
Total Duration: 00:24:20

Download from k2s.cc:
Erin_Everheart__Ghosts_in_the_Butt__720p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 5:58 pm
screenshot

Date : 22.10.2020
Genre: Pussy Licking, Pegging, Anal, FaceSitting, Femdom, Handjob, Blowjob, Pantyhose, Strapon
Cast: Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee, Lance Hart

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.
screenshotscreenshot

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize : 352 MB
Total Duration: 00:15:49
Resolution: 854x480

Download from k2s.cc:
Leigh_Raven_McKenzie_Lee__Giant_Strap_On_and_a_New_Rug__480p.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 6:20 pm
screenshot

Date : 14.11.2019
Genre: Anal, Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Pegging
Cast: Ivy Lebelle

Goddess Ivy knows just what her slave needs and it's a really deep, hard dicking! She won't be pleased until he is crying from being fucked so hard by her big strapon cock.
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

FileSize : 1.25 GB
Total Duration: 00:17:19

Download from k2s.cc:
Ivy_Lebelle__Scream_for_Cock.mp4

screenshot

YerYer
Added: Mar 08, 2024 6:56 pm
screenshot

Date : 2020
Genre: Strapon, Big Strapon, Dildo, Anal, Female Domination, Toys, Orgasm, FemDom, BDSM

Internet is a wild place, specifically the dating side of it. One time, you're taking out some chick to dinner and another chick keeps you bondaged suggesting that she wants to fuck you with a big black fake dick.
screenshotscreenshot

FileSize : 2.16 GB
Total Duration: 00:59:05

Download from k2s.cc:
Aiden_Starr__Slut_Bottom_Chris__Boy_Butt_Stretched_Beyond_Capacity__720p.mp4

screenshot