Author
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 21, 2021 4:23 pm
I Want More Suffering 1 - Bijou Steal

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-12-06 - I Want More Suffering 1 - Bijou Steal - lmf-i-want-more-suffering-p01
Format: wmv
Size: 143.43 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:50, 2796 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
I Want More Suffering 1

GREAT TRAMPLING ACTION! Mistress Bijou Steal has to be one of the most elegant and cruel tramplers on the planet. Armed with her gorgeous looks, great body and razor sharp stilettos, she embarks on a quest to satisfy her never ending sadistic cravings. She wants suffering under her heels... lots of suffering... the more her carpet suffers, the more Mistress Steal derives pleasure and fulfillment.

She has no hesitation to lean back on her spiked heels with full weight and hold them there while her rug is delirious with pain in an attempt to give her what she needs. MORE SUFFERING! Don't miss this excellent scene! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories:
Keywords: bijou steal , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 22, 2021 9:46 am
Worms

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-06-17 - Worms
Format: mp4
Size: 144.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:00, 2750 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Worms

Why are these slaves lumbering around on the floor like a couple of worms? Because the girls told them to worship their feet while they chat, hence the poor guys have to hobble around on the floor keeping their lips pressed to the girls feet. It must be really tough for the boys to follow the girls as they move around the room especially since their hands are bound behind their backs, but oh well that's too bad for them.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 22, 2021 10:38 am
Black Skin And Heels

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-06-20 - Black Skin And Heels
Size: 79.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:01, 3528 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Black Skin And Heels

I always wondered, would high heel trampling marks be noticeable on black skin? Well Nika graciously answered that question for me today and the answer is a definite yes.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 22, 2021 4:13 pm
Luxury Heels Training

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SADO LADIES FEMDOM CLIPS - Luxury Heels Training
Size: 195.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:52, 3789 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Luxury Heels Training

this clip was already released earlier, but we reedited it and you can get it now in FULL HD resolution! so if you bought already the earlier hd wmv version and are satisfied with it - dont buy it, but if you didnt catch it so far or are into really high res stuff, then its a must buy!
gorgeous cruel mistress empress victoria is here today with her naked slave in the torture room. she relaxes a lil bit on a couch looking phantastic with snakeprint tight leggings and on her supersexy naked feet she wears superexpensive italian designer stilettos (the red sole indicates how expensive these shoes are as it was a sign for quality even several years ago…). she teases him with these supersexy heels holding them tight to his face. and maybe he is ordered sometimes to lick the heels. but those heels are also perfect to inflict some pain!
"so lets see what your nipples are doing slave!" she says and starts to dig the sharp heel deeply into his nipples. the slave starts to moan, but this encouraging the cruel goddess only to continue. she also stomps on his stomach with the heel before he is ordered again to go on with licking!
wonderful training for a lousy slave, below the heels of his cruel owner!

clip duration: 06.52 mins. german language!

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: empress, empress victoria, italian heels, victoria, nipple tortrure, nipple trampling, worship, goddess worship, lick heels, lick insole, humiliate, sharp heels, lesson, pain, humiliation.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 23, 2021 3:24 pm
I Want More Suffering 2 - Bijou Steal

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-12-08 - I Want More Suffering 2 - Bijou Steal - lmf-i-want-more-suffering-p02
Size: 114.21 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:26, 2794 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Description:
I Want More Suffering 2

MORE GREAT TRAMPLING ACTION! This very intense trampling series continues as Mistress Bijou Steal attacks all his body parts with her thin, spiked heels. Not even his neck is safe.

Her style is classic! She can be so very charming and graceful and sexy and so very cruel. If you love to see good trampling, you should check out this series! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Related Categories:
Keywords: bijou steal , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 23, 2021 5:12 pm
I Want More Suffering 3 - Bijou Steal

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-12-10 - I Want More Suffering 3 - Bijou Steal - lmf-i-want-more-suffering-p03-f
Size: 125.52 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:58, 2797 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Description:
I Want More Suffering 3

The carpet continues to suffer under Bijou's high heels. They are extremely sharp because she wears them on the street normally, and they have developed very sharp edges. She crushes his chest with all her weight,

she walks on his hands full weight and digs them deeply into his thighs. The slave can no longer continue at the end of this video series. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SERIES!

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Related Categories:

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 24, 2021 2:58 pm
Leather boots cock stomping

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SEXY LONG LEGS - Leather boots cock stomping
Size: 551.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:28, 5014 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 297 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Leather boots cock stomping

Sexy blonde dressed as perverse school girl with leather boots stomps and kicks the balls and cock of an older pervert man. MIX-4k-FuckingAmateurGirls-com-35_49

Category: STOMPING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BOOT FETISH, COSTUMES, BLONDES, AMATEUR.
Keywords: corporal punishment.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 24, 2021 3:48 pm
Stomping his cock and balls hard

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SEXY LONG LEGS - Stomping his cock and balls hard
Size: 258.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:43, 5047 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 316 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Stomping his cock and balls hard

Sexy blonde dressed kinky stomps on his cock and balls pretty hard. FGA0049

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT INSTRUCTION, BALL STOMPING, STOMPING, BLONDES, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN.
Keywords: cbt instruction.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 24, 2021 4:42 pm
Trampling Hotties

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SLAVECLUB - Trampling Hotties
Size: 18.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:31, 445 Kbps, 640x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Trampling Hotties

Sandy has never trampled a slave before, so Mistress Astoria decides to give her a quick lesson in trampling worthless slaves. They are both wearing very sexy outfits, Mistress Astoria wearing her skimpy school girl skirt, and Sandy wearing an oh so tiny skirt. And it begins! Mistress Astoria steps up into her slaves bare skin with her high heels and Sandy follows by stepping onto her slave with her thigh high boots, and they trample away with the slaves yelling and screaming in pain! "Don't worry about them" Mistress Astoria tells Sandy as their torture continues. Sandy seems to have taken a liking to trampling and really steps it up as both ladies mercilessly trample their slaves with their heels. Eventually Sandy's slave can handle no more pain so they kick him aside and focus with more torture on Mistress Astoria's slave. The two ladies have an absolute blast making their slaves suffer with their high heels. This is one incredibly sexy trampling clip!

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: trampling, antonia, sandy, mistress, astoria, slaves, boots, european, torture, doormat, man, domination, sexy, hotties.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 25, 2021 4:18 am
Pumping the cum out with my heel. Ruined Orgasm Ballbusting

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SLINKYKINKYBLINKY - Pumping the cum out with my heel. Ruined Orgasm Ballbusting
Size: 701.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:09, 10570 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 140 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Pumping the cum out with my heel. Ruined Orgasm Ballbusting

slinkykinkyblinky

In this video I touch my boy's penis and trample his bound nuts between my shoe and my foot. The hands-free ruined orgasm at climax is divine, with cum exploding from him as I pump the cum out of his swollen balls beneath the heel of my foot.

Published Aug 5, 2020

Ballbusting, Ruined Orgasms
Ball Trampling, Ballbusting, Heels, High Heel Trample Fetish, High Heels, Ruined Orgasm, Wedge High Heels,

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 26, 2021 11:39 am
Wearing Her Heel Marks

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2011-07-06 - Wearing Her Heel Marks
Size: 173.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:12, 3224 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Wearing Her Heel Marks

Wearing the heel marks of a woman is an honor and privilege, all slaves know this. Sure the pain while they are being inflicted is severe and this slave screams while Samantha tramples him in her pretty high heels. But the pain is totally worth it, as this slave will now have the honor of wearing her heel induced scars for weeks.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 26, 2021 1:29 pm
Mind Fucked Into Loving Boots

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MT_Mind Fucked Into Loving Boots
Size: 768.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:28:26, 3611 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 27, 2021 1:33 pm
The Trample of Your Life - Samantha

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_CSFEM - 2009-12-11 - The Trample of Your Life - Samantha - lmf-trample-of-your-life
Size: 147.05 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:00, 2795 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Description:
The Trample of Your Life

GREAT AND brootle HIGH HEEL TRAMPLING!

Mistress Samantha is a gorgeous, tall, thick, muscular Amazon Goddess who loves to destroy men beneath her heels. She orders her victim onto his back. "Get ready for the trample of your life," She says. She steps up onto his chest and begins an incredibly brootle and merciless trample session. When you watch this video, you will have no doubt the poor carpet is at the absolute edge of his ability to handle pain. Samantha is merciless. Highly recommended for high heel trample fans!

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT SMELLING , FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: samantha , high heels , foot licking , foot gagging , bare soles , bare feet , foot job , boots , rubber soles , head standing , face standing , face stepping , face crushing

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 27, 2021 5:10 pm
Alexis and Dahlia's Boot Licker POV

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2016-09-21 - Alexis and Dahlia's Boot Licker POV - Alexis Grace - cd_s1016_dahilarain_alexisgrace_bootpov
Size: 527.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:04, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Alexis and Dahlia's Boot Licker POV - Alexis Grace

Goddesses Alexis Grace and Dahlia Rain have been tormenting their male pets all day long. This has caused the women to sweat and dirty their once very shiny and sexy boots. They have allowed you to come out of your cage and have given you the privilege of cleaning their boots for them, and be on your knees, staring up at their beauty while doing it. The catch? You will not be using rags, but your very own tongue. Get to work polishing just as the Goddesses tell you to. Do not miss one spot. Look at how horny this is making you. The Goddesses have noticed and want you to stroke your cock for them, and spray your man filth all over their boots, so they can enjoy watching you polish them all over again by licking off every drop.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH.
Keywords: alexis grace, dahlia rain, boot fetish, female domination, femdom, boot worship, femdom pov, cum eating instruction, pov, shoe and boot worship, boot domination.

Download:
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 28, 2021 3:07 pm
Bossy Delilah: Ruthless Booting Licking

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_SQ BOSSY LATIN BITCH DELILAH - Bossy Delilah Ruthless Booting Licking
Size: 971.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:10, 11903 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 249 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Bossy Delilah: Ruthless Booting Licking

Richard is complaining that the female staff at Delilah's night club get preferential treatment, and that is always being looked over. Sometimes it pays to keep your mouth shut Richard, I guess its too late for this Boot Licking Cunt.
As Delilah sees it, when richard opened his mouth to complain he made himself the victim.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: ORAL SERVITUDE, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, BOSS / EMPLOYEE, HUMAN FURNITURE, OFFICE DOMINATION.
Keywords: platform, humiliation, fem dom, shoe worship, licking, leather, domination, latina, role play, sheer panty, bossy delilah, embarrassment, big buttt, ass fetish, control.

Download: