Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 20, 2018 6:08 am
Teen Anal Whore Miranda Miller Takes Huge Cock Up Her Ass W Anal Creampie HD

Teen, Small Tits, POV, Latina, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Rough Sex, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Cum in Ass, Creampie
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Teen Anal Whore Miranda Miller.mp4
Cory Chase in Mothers Emotional Investment HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, POV, Male Domination, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Impregnation, Pregnancy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Taking it slow
Mom is in bed slowly touching herself, spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy. “Hey mom, what are you...” Her son says walking into the room. They both freak out, mom covering herself yelling why he just walked into her room without knocking. “We will talk about this later” Mom says and catches her breath after he leaves.

The next day her son comes to talk to her about what happened. “I just wanted to say I think that was kind of hot” He tells her. “You shouldn't think about stuff like that” she tells him that she's his mom. He asks her for a quick kiss and leans in kissing her hard when she goes to kiss him. Mom pulls back “that was enough” she says clearly freaked out. They both go to their rooms, uncomfortable.

Later that day mom and son cross paths again. “I was thinking about what happened earlier, and I was thinking we could kiss again” Mom says hesitant and with knots in her stomach. Reluctantly the son agrees and they kiss, the kiss becomes passionate as they lose themselves in each other. His hand slowly reaches up to her breast and she pushes away from him “I said just kissing!” she yells at him. Embarrassed he runs back to his room.

They have both been thinking of that kiss all night. Both mom and son can't sleep so they sneak out of their rooms and go to the living room. “I don't know if I want to do this or not” Mom says and they slowly kiss. She rubs her hand on his crotch feeling his cock get hard. His hands hungrily feel for his mom's pussy and she softly moans. “Your so hard” she says jerking her son. She can't believe she's doing this but soon finds her son's penis in her mouth. She sucks him with all the passion and naughtiness of what she is doing. She knows she should not want this but can't help herself. Suddenly she stops “What am I doing, your my son. I can't do this to you” she says and leaves upset with herself.

Scene Two: Mom lends a hand
Her son is in his room awkwardly jerking his cock at thoughts of his mom's warm mouth when his door creaks open. He grabs his shorts and covers himself quickly as his mom walks into the room “What are you doing” She asks knowing full well what's going on.

“Do you need me to show you how to masturbate?” Mom says lovingly. She starts to instruct him lubing up his cock and slowly stroking him. She wants to see if he can do it on his own and watches as he jerks himself. This is ok she tells herself, I'm just teaching my son about his body. As he strokes himself mom leans back and spreads her legs, telling herself it's ok to rub her pussy as long as he's not touching her.

She loses herself while watching him and crouches over top of him, sliding his penis inside her. She fucks on top of him, moaning as he feels her tits and makes her feel so good. As she fucks the little voice inside her head shouts stop stop louder and louder until she says “ I can't believe I'm doing this” and stops. “I'm so sorry I.... I'm just going to go”

Scene Three: Sending my son away unloaded
Her son is going away to school and gives his mom a hug before leaving the house. This is her last chance mom thinks and says “I was hoping I can have this before you go” touching his crotch. She strips her son slowly enjoying him. Mom gets to her knees and jerks her son, releasing all her sexual frustration and tension. She sucks and lick him getting him hard in her mouth.

Mom tells him to sit down on the couch as she takes off her cloths in front of him, giving him a show of her tight body. She gets on top of him and fucks him again. She has wanted to fuck him every day after that one lapse in her morals and now she has it. She fucks him with reckless abandon bouncing hard on his dick. “That feels so good inside of me” she moans. He fucks her from behind his every dream come true, and as he gets closer he fucks her faster and harder. “Whenever your ready just come inside mom” “Make mom cum, fuck me harder!” she screams as she feels his hot cum shoot inside her. She cums too and they kiss doing what they have wanted to do all summer.

Scene Four: College surprise
School is over and summer is back again. Her son is excited to continue his relationship with his mom. He walks in the door only to find his mom pregnant! “what is that” he yells. She explains that she is pregnant from him. The son is shocked. She tells him that she has been waiting for him to come home and rubs his leg. Pregnancy has made her horny and she needs him. He takes off his pants and lets him mom jerk and suck him.

With his cock hard he gets behind his pregnant mom and fucks her from behind. She moans, not having been fucked like this in months. “I want to taste that cum this time” she tells him as he starts to fuck her harder. She gets onto the floor and jerks her sons cock into her open mouth. “That's it baby, give it to me, I want to taste that cum that made me pregnant” she tells him as he cums all over her mouth and face. They're going to be such a happy family!
screenshot
Cory Chase in Mothers Emotional Investment HD.mp4
Red Hair, Red Lips 1080p - Lady Fyre HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Stockings, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands, Female Domination, Swallow
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Sometimes I just feel like giving a blowjob, and this is one of those times. A slow, sensual BJ with lots of stroking, sucking, licking, teasing the head... until you explode in my capable hand.

Category: BLOW JOBS
Related Categories: REDHEADS AMATEUR CUMSHOTS
Keywords: lady fyre blow job red lipstick redhead amateur cumshot

Red Hair HD.mp4
AGAIN Jess Ryan Mother and Wife - 5 Premium Vids With Some Hardcore Again in HD

MILF, Granny, Mother, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Amateur, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Cum on Ass, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Titty Fuck, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Interracial, Netorare, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Ass, Creampie, Stockings

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Let It Ring DP With My Husband HD

Let It Ring DP With My Husband HD.mp4
Added: Nov 20, 2018 3:17 am
Teen Slut Serena San Wants To Swallow Daddys Cum HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Teen Slut Serena San Wants To Swallow Daddys Cum HD.mp4
Teen Sister Miranda Gives Her Bro What He Wants HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Stockings, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Swallow

Tee Sister Miranda Gives Her Bro What He Wants HD.mp4

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Teasing Stepmom HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Stockings, Spying, Caught In The Act, Hairy, Jerk Off Instruction

Ariel is your friend's stepmom and while you are waiting for him to get ready she comes into the living room to start cleaning, you notice that she is wearing a very short skirt and when she bends over you get a great view of her very sexy panties. Ariel knows the effect she is having on you and she admits that she is enjoying the attention you are giving to her ass and panties, she decides to take it one step further and remove her panties teasing you with her trimmed milf pussy.

Ass Blonde Dress Hairy Pussy High Heels MILF No Panties Panties Stockings Upskirt

Teasing Stepmom HD.mp4
Raquel Sultra Dysfunctional Family Love Stories HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cum on Pussy

Raquel Sultra Dysfunctional Family Love Stories HD.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2018 10:34 pm
3 MORE Premium Vids of Jess Ryan - Mother and Wife in HD

MILF, Granny, Mother, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Amateur, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Cum on Ass, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum on Hands, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Titty Fuck, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Interracial, Netorare, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Ass, Creampie, Stockings

TRIPLE AAA ADMIRE APPRECIATE MY ASS HD

TRIPLE AAA ADMIRE APPRECIATE MY ASS HD.mp4

RIM JOB BLOW JOB DIRTY TALK ANAL JESS RYAN CUSTOM FOR CHARLES HD

RIM JOB BLOW JOB DIRTY TALK ANAL JESS RYAN CUSTOM FOR CHARLES HD.mp4

SPUNK LUBE MESSY ANAL CREAM PIE BIG ONE FOR CURTIS HD

SPUNK LUBE MESSY ANAL CREAM PIE BIG ONE FOR CURTIS HD.mp4
New Brother Sister Combo - Alexis Rain HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
New combo of 5 brother sister clips includes: Bratty sister gets fucked, My sister's ridiculous costume, Wrestling turns into creampie again, Bro, grade my blowjob and My sister the stripper

Bratty sister gets fucked HD

My bratty sister is in constant need of attention. When I ignore her she steps up her game and starts to blow me under the table. Got me so worked up I had to bend her over the bench and give her a quickie. Of course I came inside of her!

My sister's ridiculous costume HD

My sister comes into the room wearing the skimpiest outfit. Supposed to be a sexy wonder woman costume. She swears it is so sexy that she can seduce anyone while wearing it. I laugh at her but she shows me that she can. She starts to suck my cock and then fuck me. I get so turned on I flip her onto the couch so I can fuck her. It felt so good, my orgasm caught me by surprise. I came deep inside of her!

Wrestling turns into creampie again HD

So... my sister asks me to teach her how to wrestle. I agree to help her. We get on the floor and I start to show her some moves. Of course, having our crotches that close together turns me on and I can't resist fucking my sister. It feels so good that I have to cum inside of her!

Bro, grade my blowjob HD

My sister is self conscious about her blowjob skills. She asks if she can blow me and if I can grade her on her performance. Of course, I say yes! Sis sucks the best cock and she swallows every drop!

My sister the stripper HD

So my sister got a job as a stripper and asks if she can practice on me before her first night. Of course I am going to use this to get her to suck and fuck me. As usual, I cum in her pussy!

screenshot
New Brother Sister Combo HD.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2018 10:31 pm
Silent Strap-on Small Penis Humiliation - MANDY FLORES & CEARA LYNCH HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Female Domination, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cuckold, Blackmail, Jerk Off Instruction, Blowjob, Deepthroat

Silent? Yes!!!! But I took the time to add subtitles so buy it up if you losers ever want to see another one like it. There was no audio recorded for this mind fucking, super sexy vid, FEATURING MANDY FLORES & CEARA LYNCH, teaching a worthless tiny dick toting idiot we picked up from the club how to fuck by using a strap-on to pound her pussy! You are that loser, getting her pussy juice coated pretend cock shoved in your face to remind you how worthless you little nub is to us, you might as well learn to suck cock and accept your life as a bitch!

SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION, COCK WORSHIP, **** BI, KISSING, STRAP-ON, DILDO FUCKING

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: COCK WORSHIP, STRAP-ON, **** BI, DILDO FUCKING, KISSING

My Stepsister And I Share Cock (2017)

Sister, Sisters, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Big Tits, DVD, Roleplay, Cheating, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Latina, Ebony, Interracial, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Hairy, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Stockings, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits

screenshot

Issued: Burning Angel
Genre: All Sex, Big Tits, Hardcore
Cast: Karlee Gray, Ivy LeBelle, Carmen Caliente, Honey Gold, Holly Beth, Lydia Black, Luna Lovely, Genevieve Sinn, Nikki Darling, Kristen Scott.
Duration: 2h 27mn

These step-sisters share just about everything, even the cock! Sharing is caring!

screenshot
My Stepsister And I Share Cock.mp4
Molly Jane HD Megapack 53.35 GiB

Daughter, Sister, Roleplay, POV, Wife, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Rough Sex, SiteRip, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck

screenshot

You don't have to say much to make a body like Molly Jane seem impressive. This Irish/Italian brunette beauty is practically perfect, with blemish-free soft skin, shapely thighs, long legs, an amazing juicy booty, and one of the finest pairs of big natural tits we've ever seen. Those magnificent 32F's look amazing no matter what Molly's wearing, and she puts them to use at every opportunity, loving to have sex in public and show off for her adoring fans. Studying to be a veterinarian, Molly is all heart, and that kindhearted spirit is matched only by her insatiable appetite for cock. But make no mistake, even though she loves to get fucked hard, there's only one way to this stacked sweetie's heart, and that's romance! So if you've ever wanted a love story of your own that ended in some triple-X sex, Molly Jane might just be your new dream girl!

Sex Acts: Blowjobs, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Titjobs, Cumshots, Cum In Mouth, Facials.

Birthday
October 9, 1994
Place of Birth
Florida
Nationality
American
Height
5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Weight
118 lb (54 kg)
Years Active
2014-present
Breast Size
32 DDD
Hair color
Brown
Eye color
Grey
Body type
Slim
Measurements
32F-24-36
Bra/cup size
32F
Boobs
Real/Natural
Starting Year
2015 (approximately 21 years old)

screenshot

Molly Jane Pack SCREENS.rar

https://filejoker.net/folder/ivd75vfhko

HotWifeRio - Like Mother Like Daughter #14 HD

Mother, Daughter, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Stockings, Hairy, Caught In The Act, Rough Sex, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Mia is back! I was in the living room playing with Elijah after school when my daughter Mia walked in. She startled me when she said “mom, what are you doing? Isn’t that Billy’s friend from school?” I was a bit embarrassed but said yes. “How long have you been playing with him?” She asked. I replied, “Oh just a few times after school.” “Do you want to join us?” “You know how I like young boys and you like older ones but let me show you how good these boys can be! Mia agreed and sat next to him on the couch. We both were fondling him and kissing him. I then said let’s do a strip tease for him so he can get good and hard for us! We both stood up and showed him our big breasts (Mia just got her new boobs!) and he played with them happily. We then lifted up our skirts to show that neither one of us had panties on. Elijah was so excited and his hard on proved it! We took turns sucking on his dick, kissing him and stroking him. Mia then sat on his dick and fucked him good while I fingered myself and watched. I was so horny and wet! When it was my turn I rode him both ways and came on his dick. It felt so good. I love how he bites and sucks on my nipples. Mia and I got on our knees and both sucked on his balls and dick and when he was ready to cum he jerked his dick fast and squirted his load all over our faces! Hmm, I love playing with those young boys and I’m sure Mia does too!

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, BIG TITS, THREESOMES, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS Keywords: taboo

LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER HD.mp4
Katie Morgan in My Friend's Hot Mom HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits
screenshot
Katie Morgan has been having an affair with her son’s friend Lucas for a while now, but she wants to end it soon because he’s starting to get serious on her! Flowers, a card and a poem telling the sexy MILF how much he loves her isn’t doing Lucas any favors. In fact, Katie tells him that this has to be their last night together, otherwise it’ll affect both of their relationships with her son. But the bright side is that the busty hot mom is going to give Lucas the most memorable tryst of his life, wearing just what he wants her to…until it all comes off and her big tits are right in his face! All good things must come to an end, and that end cums and cums and cums and cums!

Who: Bad Girl, Friend's Mom, MILF
Where: Bed, Bedroom
Categories: American, Ass smacking, Athletic Body, Ball licking, Big Dick, Big Fake Tits, Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Caucasian, Cum on Tits, Deepthroating, Facial, Fake Tits, Green Eyes, Hand Job, Lingerie, MILFs, Outie Pussy, Pearl Necklace, Piercings, Small Ass, Straight, Swallowing, Tattoos, Trimmed
screenshot
my katie morgan hd.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2018 5:55 pm
April Skyz - Naughty Auntie HD

Aunt, MILF, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Amateur, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Your naughty aunt comes over, she wants to get to know her nephew! And that means suck fuck and let you creampie her! I suck your cock POV and then let you titty fuck me, I lay back to feel your cock enter me then ride you till you cum inside me, showing off of my leaking creampie pussy after

Naughty Auntie HD.mp4
Mommy Is Going to Take Care of That Problem - Taboo MILF Kristi HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Swallow
screenshot
Hi honey! I am SO glad you are home, I've been waiting for you! Let me finish putting the food in the oven real quick.... so how was your day? Oh my! What is that?! How many times have I told you that it is absolutely NOT appropriate to have feelings like that for your mother?! Why does it seem like every time I turn around you have a raging erection from looking at me? Wasn't the punishment I gave you last time enough to discourage this behavior? Apparently it wasn't. I am so angry at you right now. Why can't you control yourself?! What would the neighbors think if they saw you with an erection while looking at me? What would our friends think? You have to get this problem under control, I am absolutely tired of dealing with it! You are becoming more and more of a handful everyday. So, what are we going to do about this? What do I have to do to finally fix this problem of yours? Well son, you leave me no choice. I didn't want to have to take things this far but you have pushed me to do it. I know how to fix your problem and it's not something I ever wanted to have to do but it has to be done. You are going to have to fuck me. That's right son, if you ever want these feelings towards your mother to go away you are just going to have to experience me.... all of me.... once and for all. That will satisfy your desires and you won't have to.... get hard... every time you see me. I'm sorry but it just has to be done, it's not like I want to do this but I have no other choice. Now we have to hurry before your dad gets home.... drop your pants. Do it now son, you brought this on yourself. I am going to use all of my skills on you to fix this problem of yours. No no, a blowjob won't be enough... your desire for me runs far too strong. Let me strip my clothes off real quick and I am going to bend over. You know what to do, come over here and stand behind mommy. I want you to get all of this built up desire out of your system so I want you to fuck me hard and get the full experience of what it's like to fuck your mother. Do it baby, don't take it easy on me... mommy can handle it. Release all of that built up sexual desire like a good boy for mommy....

You'll like this video if you enjoy: MILF - Virtual Sex - Taboo - Virtual Blowjobs - Virtual Handjob - Mommy/Son Fantasy - MILF Fucking - Mother Fucking

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO BLOW JOBS VIRTUAL SEX OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN HANDJOBS
screenshot
Mommy Is Going to Take Care of That Problem HD.mp4

Cum Choke Facial - Ceara Lynch HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Blackmail, Cuckold, Female Domination

You’re so easy to get hard. All you have to do is look at me, and your cock is already starting to drip precum. You wait anxiously for me to give you the command to stroke for me. Nothing makes you happier than getting yourself off for me. I coach you to stroke your cock the right way to bring you to an explosive orgasm. Soon I’ll have you at the very edge of cumming, shooting your sticky seed all over the room. I’m not just going to let you make a disgusting mess of jizz everywhere, there’s no reward for me having to clean up your filth. So what should we do with all that spunk ready to erupt? You’ll have to cum directly in your mouth. I know it sounds hard, but if you are a truly devoted jerk slave, you’ll get that cock in your mouth and pump your cum straight down your own throat.

Category: FACIALS
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION JERK OFF INSTRUCTION JOI GAMES HUMILIATION FEMDOM POV
Keywords: cum eating instruction

Cum Choke Facial HD.mp4
Mom and Son IV: Home From College: Milf: Mandy Flores 1080p 460 MB HD

Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Cheating, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroat, Facial, Handjob, Male Domination, Mandy Flores, Mandy Flores Productions, MILF, Mother, Netorare, POV, Roleplay, Spying, Swallow, Wife

INCLUDES: TABOO - MOMMAS BOY - POV SEX - CUMSHOTS - BLOWJOB - DOGGYSTYLE - FUCKING - OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN - FACIALS - HANDJOBS - MILF

Custom Video

This is my first time purchasing a custom video however I am very familiar with your work. I have downloaded some of your clips "mom and son share a bed" was incredible! I would like a mom/son video with me coming home on break from college....

There is a knock at the door..my son shows up unexpected and I can hardly contain my joy. You've been away at college, I figured you would stay with friends for the summer break. I give you a big hug and kisses. We go into the living room to catch up. You notice that Im still wearing my wedding ring. Your Father recently divorced me for a younger woman and you haven't been talking to him because of it. "Mom, why are still wearing your ring?" Im embarrassed, not sure what to say. I hide it on my finger. "You couldn't understand honey, 20 years I loved that man. Its hard to let go and with you gone, I'm just so lonely." You tell me that all your friends think Im a total MILF and I'll get a ton of guys tripping over themselves to be with me, you'll see. "Oh honey, that is so sweet of you, thank you." "Well, Im sure you are tired from you're long trip, we can catch up later."

You are taking a shower and I come in to give you a towel. "Sorry honey, I remembered there was no towels in here." Its your Mom, it doesn't really faze you that she can see you through the glass shower doors. Normally I wouldn't notice you in the way that I just did right before I go to leave. I catch a glimpse of your wet naked body and stop to look. Oh my god, what am I doing? I leave quick before you notice me staring...

Its later in the evening and you have been resting in your old room. I keep finding myself making excuses to go into your room. Maybe he's thirsty, hungry..lonely too? Im confused about my feelings...I just cant help myself...I should have known better when I needed to fix myself up before visiting you..I knock on your door.."Honey, you sleeping?" You invite me in. You were just reading.

I lay down with you joking about how we used to share the "big bed" while dad was out of town. I really miss those days. I ask if I can stay with you tonight and you know how sad I am and you tell me "Of course mom." I ask you about your relationship and you tell me how your girlfriend just dumped you...too. "Guess we have that in common mom." I tell you not to worry, you are such a handsome young man. I start to feel you up, commenting on good of shape you are in. I remove my robe to show you how I've been working out a little bit and maybe we can do some sessions together. Im flirting with you but you dont object because you begin to stare are my legs and cleavage. You never noticed how hot your mom really was. I turn over to get comfortable, back up to lightly spoon with you. I bump up against your erection and get embarrassed. I know that is my fault and what was I thinking. "Im sorry, I dont what Im doing, Im really confused." I go to leave but you stop me. You tell me its okay and you pull back the covers. I stare at your large erection in your boxers. You touch it and look at me. (featuring Mandy Flores)

I know its wrong and we shouldn't continue, but I cant help myself and I give in.....

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: POV SEX OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN FACIALS MOMMAS BOY MILF
Keywords: hd mandy flores blowjobs handjobs cumshots

Mom and Son IV HD.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2018 5:40 pm
Hannah Hays - Stealthy Step Bro With Big Cock Seduces Step Sis HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum on Tits, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Bathroom, Caught Masturbating, Cunnilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Hannah is fixing herself a bath and steps out for a moment and her step bro sneaks in to hide. Hannah returns, undresses, and begins her bath. She begins masturbating and the step bro also begins while hidden. She soon notices him and is upset he would do this but is also impressed by the size of his dick. She asks if she can play with it and begins to blow him in the bathroom before moving into the bedroom to finish.

Includes: Masturbation, Vibrator, Blowjob, Pussy Licking and Fingering, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Doggy, and Facial
screenshot
spy.18.10.29.hannah.hays.mp4
JEKYLL & DAD - Kendra Spade HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Roleplay, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Hairy, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Helpless, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow, Cunnilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

CONSERVATIVE DAD BY DAY AGGRESSIVELY FUCKS HIS STEP-DAUGHTER EACH NIGHT

SCENE OPENS on an over-the-shoulder tracking shot of Lucy, a 19-year-old teen, as she reads aloud from a Spanish book, talking to her friend Emma through a closed bathroom door. When Emma doesn't respond, she gets anxious and checks on her, seeing she's not there. She must've left the bathroom using the other door. We follow her in an extended tracking shot as she heads out into the hall and starts looking for her friend - first in the nearby bathroom where Emma was supposed to be, then when she finds it to be empty, she searches the various rooms of her house. She moves at a fast, worried pace, and quickens even more as she gets more and more panicked with each empty room she finds. Every so often, she calls out Emma's name with increasing panic and volume in her voice.

Finally on the opposite end of the house outside another bathroom she finds her friend Emma -- who seems to be having a perfectly friendly chat with Lucy's step-dad, Mr. Edwards. They look up at her a bit in surprise as she comes stumbling in, looking a bit panicked and out of breath. She tries to play it cool, saying 'There you are!' to Emma with a feigned smile as she tries to calm herself down. Emma explains that they were out of toilet paper in the other bathroom so she went off looking for another bathroom, and she was just heading back when she ran into Lucy's dad and they started chatting. Emma gushes that 'I had no idea your step-dad's a policeman, Lucy, you never talk about him!' Lucy comes up with a lame excuse, while Mr. Edwards waves off Emma's interest in his line of work saying it's really no big deal, he just has always wanted to help people, and so on. Mr. Edwards comes off as mild-mannered and jovial as he talks, but Lucy seems in a hurry to bring Emma back to her room, saying they should get back to studying if they want any hope of doing well on their finals.

Mr. Edwards suggests that Emma should stay for dinner, but Lucy interrupts saying Emma can't stay, she has piano lessons later. Mr. Edwards tells Emma that she's welcome if she changes her mind, or if she wants to come back after her lessons for a late night study session. He makes a mean pot of coffee! Emma graciously thanks him, while Lucy continues to come up with excuses and tries to subtly pull Emma out of the room. A bit flustered, Emma manages to say it was nice meeting him, before giving in to Lucy's shepherding tactics. Mr. Edwards calls out to the girls that it was a pleasure to meet her too. Once the girls are out of sight, Mr. Edwards' hand slowly balls up into a tight fist, trembling with rage. Without warning, he slams his fist against the nearby wall as the picture cuts to black in time with the THUD.

CUT TO TITLE PLATE

Later that evening, Lucy and her step-father are finishing up a meal in silence at the dining room table. Mr. Edwards continues to give off a mild-mannered, very civil appearance as he eats small bites with a fork and knife, a napkin spread across his lap. Lucy meanwhile has a distant facial expression as she stares down at her food, and her body language (arms folded, one leg rubbing up and down the length of the other) is nervous and guarded.

That Emma sure seems like a nice girl, Mr. Edwards remarks to Lucy. 'She's 19, same age as you?' he asks. Lucy's eyes dart up at him but quickly dart back to her food, as if she doesn't want him to notice her reacting. Lucy says she guesses Emma's alright, she only really knows her from calculus class. Mr. Edwards jovially says that's not what Emma told him earlier, she says the two of them have known each other for over a year. In fact, she was surprised at how long it took Lucy to invite her over to their house for once. 'Well,' he says as he picks his napkin up from his lap, dabs his face gently with it, and then crumples it up and places it on his plate, 'it's a shame about Emma. Guess it'll be just us two tonight.' Mr. Edwards takes a pause to enthusiastically eat a bite of his food, and then says 'What did you think of my little trick with the toilet paper?' Lucy tells him that he's a sick fuck, doesn't he know that, and asks when this is all going to stop.

He snorts and ignores her, instead telling her that she should eat up since she's hardly touched her food. He then continues on to say that it's his responsibility to take care of her, especially after Lucy's 'little accident.' He's put his career on the line for Lucy. 'If you mother were here, things would be different, but we all know whose fault that is, don't we?' he accuses Lucy. He rises from his chair and stands menacingly behind her. So when is this going to end? It can all end with one little trip to the police station so that they can tell everyone what Lucy did, or they could just go on with the arrangement they have now. Lucy stares at her food as Mr. Edwards continues to taunt her. The choice is hers. Does she want to go down to the station and tell the truth? Does she want to spend 10-15 years in jail? No? Then she wants to keep doing what they're doing? Lucy quietly gives in and says yes. Mr. Edwards backs up and tells her to go finish her homework while he washes up. 'I'll come see you in a bit, huh?' he says in a fatherly tone that highlights how twisted he really is.

CUT TO a teen's bedroom, in the dark. Lucy waits sitting curled upright on the edge of the bed in a nightshirt and panties, staring with dead eyes at the closed bedroom door. After several long seconds of waiting, the doorknob turns slowly, and Lucy's body tenses up. It opens, and her father in only his boxers stands framed in the doorway, a silhouette against the light of the hallway. His posture is completely different, looming menacingly with his two hands clutching the sides of the door frame as if ready to rip the frame off. 'Are you ready to kiss your step-dad goodnight, Lucy?' he says in a taunting, growly voice.
screenshot
jekyll.and.dad.mp4
Lick It Up While I Smoke - Mrs Mischief HD

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Amateur, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, Bisexual, In Front Of Husband, Female Domination, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cunnilingus

Look what a mess you've left me...all full of cum...sticky...

But you know what's next, don't you? Mm-hmm...just as soon as I finish this cigarette you're going to get down there and lick it up all nice and clean, aren't you?

Because you like it. Because you love to suck the cum out of my pussy after I've been fucked. This time it's yours...but who knows who else might be coming...cumming...tonight? Mmm, that's right baby...get your tongue down there and lick me clean.

Includes : POV, Smoking, Pussy Worship

Category: SMOKING
Related Categories: PUSSY WORSHIP CREAMPIE POV DIRTY TALK MILF
Keywords: smoking creampie cleanup hot wives mrs mischief

Lick It Up While I Smoke.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2018 2:53 pm
Oiled Ink: Cherry Bomb 1080p - Tana Lea & Taurus HD

MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Big Tits, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Rough Sex, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Massage

Taurus finds us a brand new beauty from Texas, Tana Lea. Tana is in her first year of shooting porn. After some chatting about who she is, where she is from and what her favorite tattoos are we take her back to our place. The chat continues there followed by some light oil play and then things get extra hot as we proceed to have a lovely oily threesome! We perform many different positions and finish with a double facial. Thanks to Tana and Taurus we have this long awaited sequel to Oiled Ink: Deep Six with Sammie Six to keep you lovers of inked women satiated for another day!

Category: FUCKING
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS REALITY PORN LOTION / OIL FETISH TATTOOS & PIERCINGS THREESOMES
Keywords: laz fyre lady fyre tana lea taurus angel tattoo ink alternative reality interview fake boobs redhead cumshot threesome alt girl

laz-fyre-tana-lea-oiled-ink-cherry-bomb.mp4
Prized Posessions - Kiki Minaj HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Ebony, Interracial, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Rough Sex, Netorare, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, POV, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits

Kiki Minaj is waiting for her husband in her newest and sexiest lingerie, but the old drunk chooses to retire to his study rather than pay any attention to his smoking hot wife. Tired of being ignored, Kiki fills a box with her husband’s most prized possessions and announces to the neighborhood that everything must go! Lucky Danny D just happens to be out for a jog and strolls over and likes what he sees. Horny housewife Kiki likes what she sees too, and invites him inside for a very special offer: Danny can take whatever he wants, as long as he gives her the hardcore fucking she desperately needs!

prized.posessions.mp4
Aria Lee - You're My Daddy HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Interracial, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Aria sneaks out of the house after her mother is asleep to see her secret lover. After some light in-car entertainment, they arrive at his apartment for some late night fun.

Sex acts include blowjob, cunnilingus, rimming, cowgirl, pussy to mouth, doggystyle, missionary, and creampie.
screenshot
bl.18.10.29.aria.lee.mp4

Miss Sofie - Latex & Rubber Video Pack HD

MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, German, SiteRip, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, POV, Interracial, Male Domination, POV, Threesome, Latex, Lesbian, Bisexual, Rough Sex, Footjob, On The Phone, Netorare, On The Phone, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Anal, Spying, Ebony, Big Tits, Chubby, Interview, Cum on Tits, Stockings, In Front Of Husband, Cum on Ass, Creampie
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
I am a german girl and i love to drive men out of their minds and, above all, to bring they cumshot. I like big cock, especially bbc, and unusual sex, latex, public sex, bdsm, anal, gangbang and in the end I have the cum on dearest in the face. But I also have another side. I like to be dominant and have fun humiliating and slaving my slaves humble. Which side are you on? Who of us will have to get down on the knees?

The 9 videos contains MissSofie aka Goddess Georgina being fucked by 1mandala1 while wearing latex and rubber. She gives him blowjob, the she is fucked in all kinds of different positions like doggy style, missionary, mostly anal and ends with cumshot.

Scenes include: Latex, catsuit, anal, missionary, doggy style, blowjob, cumshot and more.

Resolution is FULL.HD 1080p, format is MP4, video length varies.

The 7 videos contains 1mandala1 fucking MissSofie in latex and rubber. Fucking her in a latex dress and black latex catuit. and more. Fucking her doggy style, anal cowgirl, anal missionary, and after she has given him an blowjob, he cums all over her latex outfit, on her face & in her mouth.

Scenes include: Latex, catsuit, anal, missionary, doggy style, blowjob, cumshot and more.

Resolution is FULL.HD 1080p, format is MP4, video length varies.

screenshot

1mandala1-cum-on-ass-latex-anal-destruction.mp4
1mandala1-assfuck-rimjob.mp4
1mandala1-ass-to-mouth-punishment.mp4
1mandala1-caught-jerking.mp4
1mandala1-latex-assfuck.mp4
1mandala1-latex-kitchen-assfuck.mp4
1mandala1-little-black-dress.mp4

miss-sofie-ass2mouth-extreme-cum-shower.mp4
miss-sofie-double-bbc-ass2mouth.mp4
miss-sofie-in-latex-please-fuck-my-ass.mp4
miss-sofie-in-latex-gagged-and-splashed.mp4
miss-sofie-latex-ao-fuck.mp4
miss-sofie-latex-ass-banged-off.mp4
miss-sofie-sperm-explosion-on-latex-ass.mp4
miss-sofie-ouh-dry-in-my-ass.mp4
miss-sofie-in-latex-ass-ripped-open.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2018 6:16 am
Laz Fyre - Sensual Suite: Daya Knight 4K HD

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Ebony, Interracial, Massage, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cunnilingus

In this third episode of Sensual Suite we feature the lovely Daya Knight. Daya is 21 and full of sweetness. She disrobed slowly for us and was full of smiles and dreamy eyes. I then massaged her for a little while before I began pleasuring her with my mouth and then of course, close sensual sex. We finished our scene with a creampie and some laughing. Is there a better way to finish sex with a Goddess?

Category: MAKE LOVE NOT PORN - MLNP
Related Categories: LOTION / OIL FETISH FUCKING MASSAGE REALITY PORN ALL NATURAL
Keywords: laz fyre daya knight mlnp make love not porn sensual reality porn fucking oil massage natural

laz-fyre-sensual-suite-daya-knight-4k.mp4
Laz Fyre - TEEN Home Wrecker: Liv Revamped 4K HD

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Female Domination, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Rough Sex, On The Phone, Cuckold

Featuring Liv Revamped. Sexy little High school student, Liv Revamped is called into her guidance counselor's office to discuss how many sports games she has been missing. If she continues to miss her sports games she will be in danger of losing her scholarship to college. Liv explains that she wasn't present at the game last time because she was bitten by a d0.g. My Fyre clearly does not believe her so Liv decides it's time to prove it and pulls her pants down to show him the wound. As it happens, Liv decided elected not to wear underwear today and when she shows Mr. Fyre the d0.gbite she also gives him a delicious view of her perfect little 18-year-old ass. Liv sees how distracted Mr. Fyre is by her young body and decides to use this opportunity to ask Mr' Fyre if there's any way he can help her. The temptation is simply too much he gives in and takes what Liv is offering. Liv notices his wedding ring and removes it with a smile... Welcome to Home Wrecker High School!

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: TABOO OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN 18 & 19 YRS OLD CREAMPIE
Keywords: lady fyre laz fyre liv revamped high school creampie taboo coach older man younger woman sneaky home wrecker homewrecker cheating

laz-fyre-teen-home-wrecker-liv-revamped-4k.mp4

Laz Fyre - Homecoming Queen Earns Her Crown 4K - Alyce Anderson HD

Teen, Small Tits, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Big Ass

19 year old Alyce Anderson is House of Fyre's very first Homecoming Queen and the youngest star we have ever made porn with so far.

In this torrid fantasy, Alyce is called into the Vice Principal's office because she is suspected of blowing the Lacrosse team. Vice Principal is well aware of Alyce's ambitions about becoming Homecoming Queen and decides to use this opportunity to get a little piece of this young slut's ass himself. Vice Principal Fyre also knows that Alyce has a poor attendance record which technically disqualifies her from winning the highly coveted crown.

With all this dirt on Alyce, she is sure to shut that smart-ass mouth and give him that tight young pussy in exchange for allowing her to win. If Alyce refuses .....well, she gets no crown and she also will have to face the consequences of blowing the Lacrosse team. She will probably be grounded for life, so she is sure to acquiesce.

Alyce is NOT going to let that crown get away so she puts on her big girl pants and does what she has to do. She can barely handle it, but in the end she gets her crown...and a face full of Vice Principal Fyre's cum.

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD TABOO FACIALS FUCKING
Keywords: laz fyre alyce anderson taboo blackmail school homecoming 18 & 19 yrs old facial schoolgirl reluctant older man

laz-fyre-homecoming-queen-alyce-earns-her-crown.mp4

Laz Fyre - Valentina Jewels: Big Butts & Beyond 4 HD 4K

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Latina, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilignus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Stockings

Featuring Valentina Jewels and Laz Fyre, with a guest appearance by Lady Fyre as Mrs. Scribbles.

Booty Goddess Valentina Jewels stars in our 4th installment of Big Butts and Beyond! Valentina's ass is a prize winning 45 inches! Mrs. Scribbles measures it herself. Valentina is new to porn and full of energy. She clearly loves what she does. This BBB has lots ass flapping, ball sucking, fucking. Butt drops, facesitting, ass licking, cocksucking, oil, twerking, creampie, all the BIG BUTT action!

Category: BIG BUTTS
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS FACE SITTING BUTT DROPS CREAMPIE 18 & 19 YRS OLD
Keywords: lady fyre laz fyre valentina jewels big butts butt drops face sitting oil fucking blowjob creampie 19 year old older man younger woman reality porn twerking

laz-fyre-valentina-jewels-big-butts-beyond-4.mp4
Added: Nov 19, 2018 4:38 am
Helena Price - Cock Quest CUCKOLD Series HD

MILF, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy, Latina, Amateur, Translated, POV, Interracial, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Netorare, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Cum on Ass, On The Phone, Threesome, Group, Anal

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Helenas Cock Quest Helena Price Adult Theater 1 Full Video

Helena Price Adult Theater 1 Full Video.mov

Helenas Cock Quest Helena Home Movies 4 Full Hotel Gangbang

Helena Home Movies 4 Full Hotel Gangbang.mov

Helenas Cock Quest Helena Home Movies 3 Full Video Bbc Date

Helena Home Movies 3 Full Video Bbc Date.mov

Helenas Cock Quest Welcome To My World 5 Fullvid Cruising

Welcome To My World 5 Fullvid Cruising.mov

Alex Legend - College Girl In Lingerie Fucks Her Stepdad! HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Stockings, Male Domination, Rough Sex, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Big Ass

Last week I was watching TV relaxing after a long day when my step daughter knocked on my door to ask if I was busy. She walked in wanted to show me the outfit she was gonna wear at her next sorority party. I couldn't believe my eyes, all she was wearing was some fishnet stockings, a g string and a red corset that let her tits show... I don't think I'll ever know if she was really planning on wearing that outfit or she was just teasing me so I would fuck her while her mom is out of town this week. I was pretty horny and she had been teasing me for a while letting her shower door open so I could see her naked so I decided to see if she was as much fun as her mom and guess what?! She is!! It's nice to know that when her mom is out of town I still got a hot piece of ass to play with at home

alex-legend-collegegirlinlingeriefucksherstepdad-hd.mp4

Frank Crass - Sucking my brothers dick HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Rough Sex, Cum on Tits, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Blackmail

Dirty Riley has been fantasising about her brother for years until one day he comes home and catches her playing with herself on his bed sniffing his underwear. He's felt the same way all this time too and she just cannot wait to get her lips around his cock. As she's such a perfect little sister she takes a huge creamy facial

frank-crass-sucking-my-brothers-dick.mp4

Anabelle Pync Facial From Daddy HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Titty Fuck

Anabelle loves a face full of cum and her dad is happy to give her what she wants! She sucks, deepthroats, tit fucks, and teases his cock until he blows his load all over his sweet little princess's face

anabelle-pync-facial-from-daddy.mp4
"Grown Man Dick Time" 19yo Daughter HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Stockings, Caught In The Act, Cheating

Well.. I got back to the hotel room after hitting the pool one day and I walked in on my wife's brat 19yo daughter going through our camcorder. The worst part about it is that we film private sex videos on there, things that my wife DEFINITELY doesn't want her daughter to see, nor do I. Turns out that since my wife has gone out for a few hours to get a rental car for our vacation escapades, this little brat apparently wants some of Marty's dick and tries a few times to get me to fuck her. Finally.. I concede. If this little slut wants to make a video.. we'll make a fucking video. And I'm going to be sure to nut all over her face... Marty-Style. Enjoy

grown-man-dick-time-19yo-daughter.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 10:44 pm
K cockhead sucking – Daniela Hansson Blowjob A & B HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Russian, Amateur, POV, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial

dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
Meana Wolf & Sasha Mizaree - Thirsty Girls HD

Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Latina, Stockings, Parody, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blackmail, Small Tits

You wake up to find yourself in a strange place. Face to face, with two gorgeous women. So beautiful and captivating...their smiles are devilish...and then you see their teeth. Long pointed fangs...and their eyes...Piercing blue. Not human eyes. Vampires. They gently subdue you with their seductive voices. You don't even feel their influence penetrate you as they glamour you into submission. You don't try to run...why would you? This is your destiny. To serve and feed two vampire goddesses. They beckon you to stroke for them...a man's purest when he has just ejaculated. So they tease you with their perfect bodies. Their gorgeous tits and firm sexy asses. It's all a game to them but to you...this is the most incredible moment of your life. They decide to keep you as their personal b-l-o-o-d donor. They'll keep you until they grow tired of your taste. But for now, keep stroking for their amusement. It improves the flavour.
Clip Contains: Two gorgeous Vampires glamour you into stroking for them. They plan to keep you as their play toy to snack on whenever they wish. They prefer the taste of a man who has just ejaculated so they plan to keep you in chastity until they get hungry for you. They make you cum to a countdown and feed off of you as you bask in the afterglow of the most incredible orgasm you've ever had.

Category: VAMPIRE
Related Categories: MESMERIZE, JOI, CUM COUNTDOWN, ALIENS & MONSTERS, SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: two vampires, vampire mistress, glamoured prey, sasha mizaree, mesmerized into servitude, fangs, blue eyes, corset

Thirsty_Girls.mp4
Honey Moon - Daddy Cums Inside His Good Girl HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cum on Pussy

Daddy is welcomed home after a long day at work by his beautiful daughter....

Related Categories: CREAMPIE DADDY'S GIRL POV SEX BIG TITS ASIAN
Keywords: honey moon alex adams pov love dad father daughter daddy family therapy cumshot blowjob brunette ddlg

Keywords: honey moon, alex adams, pov, love, dad, father, daughter, daddy, family therapy, cumshot, blowjob, brunette, ddlg
Cums Inside His Good Girl.mp4
Brooklyn Chase - Trick Or Treat Stroke And Repeat HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Caught In The Act, Spying

I am getting ready for Halloween by wearing a super skimpy and sexy costume that shows off my massive tits, so I cannot really blame you watching me in secret. Do not worry, it is okay for you to look at my boobs since I am not your real mom, only your stepmom. I am just having a tough time keeping my tits in my top. Do you think that is going to be a problem? What about when I take my tits out and starts rubbing them for you. You do not have a problem with that, do you? I want you to imagine your face pressed up against my boobs while you jerk off. Grab your dick and stroke it how you would fuck my juicy, MILF pussy. I am going to cum just watching you get harder and harder. Who needs trick or treating when we can stay in and watch each other get off?

Category: MILF, BIG TITS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI

trick or treat stroke and repeat.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 9:33 pm
Costume Caper - Alex De La FLor, Ryan Keely HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Latina, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Female Domination, Stockings, Cunnilingus, Blackmail, Hairy, Caught In The Act

costume.caper.mp4

Lustomic SITERIP!

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lovely Lilith - Caught Stepmom Cheating HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Caught In The Act, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum in Tits, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Blackmail, Netorare

You've always known your Stepmom was a tramp, but you never expected to walk in on her fucking the cable guy. She spots you watching her get pounded from behind through a crack in the door. You can tell she kind of enjoys being caught in the act. Once they finish, she closes the door... you go to your room and wait for her there. You know she's going to come talk to you.
When she arrives, her tits are practically falling out of her nightgown, and her hair is messy from the sex she'd been having earlier. She looks smug and informs you that your dad is always off on business trips, and she gets lonely. You know she's trying to talk her way out of trouble, so you give her a choice. Either she gives you what the cable guy was receiving, or you will tell your dad.
Without much choice, she decides to give you exactly what you want.

Related Categories: MILF, MOMMAS BOY, TITTY FUCK, BOUNCING BOOBS, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: milf, mom, mother, stepmom, step-mom, step mom, taboo, older woman, younger man, virtual sex, stepson, son, step son, step-son, titty fuck, lovely lilith

Caught Stepmom Cheating.mp4
Dawn Willow - Training your Daughter HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Amateur, POV, Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Ass, Cum on Ass, Cum on Pussy, Creampie

This is my first "voice over" video. I guide the story from my own POV Your daughter is a perfect angel, with very few exceptions. She always is ready & dressed appropriately for work on time, ready to help whenever you ask and always keeps track of any numbers or info you need without asking. She's getting older now and its hard not to notice, especially when she wears those heels and tight dresses. You found out about a medication that's 100% safe to take and has a funny side effect in woman. It's just an experiment.. a pill or two won't hurt her. She takes them and it's a little hazy at first if the medication is working. But every time you see her again she's wearing something even shorter! By the time you find out she's been stealing extra pills right from under your nose its too late... but this is what you wanted right? Your daughter becomes your personal fuck toy. She's staying out late and can't be seen around the office anymore in fear her legs will spread for someone besides you... It's time to take whats yours! (no anal, heavy rp themes, and daddy daughter talk with creampie finale and surprise ending

Category: Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Fuck Machine, Role Play, Slut Training

training your daughter.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 4:28 pm
Grandpas Cute Girl HD

Granddaughter, Grandpa, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Translated, Roleplay

Grandpas Cute Girl HD.mp4
London River - Programming his Bitch Boss for Total Obedience HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Passed Out, Helpless, Humiliation, Netorare, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Massage, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Lance is caught off guard when his new boss London comes to his house to talk about his special project. London takes pleasure in letting him know she is shutting him down completely and wanted to let him know he isn't even allowed in the office anymore. This is Lance's lifes work and she won't listen to anything, so Lance gives her a demonstration of why his educational interface chip is too dangerous to be bought to market yet.

Category: ROBOTS
Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS MENTAL DOMINATION FEMALE TRAINING OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Keywords: 18 year old office domination

London River Programming his Bitch Boss HD.mp4
Lenna's Big Brother Crush - Lenna Lux HD

Sister, Teen, Big Ass, Hairy, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Rough Sex, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Big Tits, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

My last year of high school has been a really crazy one and by the end I got a new nickname. But let's just start from the beginning.

I started a crush on a boy in my school. I know that doesn't seem too weird, I am 18, but the boy I like just happens to live with me and he just happens to be my brother. I decided I would try my luck one morning before mom left for tennis and let's just say that was an unforgettable experience...

Category: SISTERS
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN FUCKING TABOO BIG DICKS
Keywords: lenna lux taboo brother sister young fucking big dick role play

Lennas Big Brother Crush HD.mp4
Ruining My Sister Yoga Pants HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Translated, Male Domination, Netorare, Spying, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
Ruining My Sister Yoga Pants HD.mp4
Jessica Rex - Burglarized and Buggered HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Humiliation, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

jessica.rex.burglarized.and.buggered.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 4:05 pm
Jane Cane - Taboo and Incest Vids in POV HD

Mother, Daughter, Big Ass, MILF, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Caught In The Act, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Stockings, Small Tits

Dad Impregnates Daughter HD

11:43 Jane and her father are just home from her mother’s funeral. Dad is really upset and Jane wants to cheer him up so she does a cheer for him. She accidentally trips onto his lap and notices how hard he is. This worries her. He wants her to suck his cock to make him feel better. She wants to please daddy so she obliges. Then he wants to titty fuck her. She resists, but wants to see a smile on his face so she gives in. This just isn’t enough for dad. He wants Jane’s pussy. He wants to feel the tightness around his hard cock. She begs him to use a condom because she is ovulating. He says he will, but shoves it in her tight pussy without wrapping it up. She doesn’t want him to cum inside of her, but he has always wanted more ****ren. She begs him not to do it, but he cums inside of her anyway. She lets him know a week later, mid titjob that she is pregnant with his baby. This makes him so happy. taboo, dad, daddy, daughter, dad daughter, pregnant, impregnation, pov, cumshot

Dad Impregnates Daughter HD.mp4

Mommy Gives Son a Blowjob before Church HD

Mommy Gives Son a Blowjob before Church HD.mp4

Booty Squeezer Mom HD

Booty Squeezer Mom HD.mp4

Early Career Cuckold Video HD

Early Career Cuckold Video HD.mp4

Extremely Old Amateur Boss Fucks Secretary HD

Extremely Old Amateur Boss Fucks Secretary HD.mp4
Playful Wrestling With Sister Ends In Creampie HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Cum in Pussy

Playful Wrestling With Sister Ends In Creampie HD.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 1:58 pm
Angela Plays For Her Husband - Angela White HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Rough Sex, Male Domination, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Squirt, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Heavenly chested hotwife Angela sings her praises of being the luckiest girl with the perfect husband who loves to have her every need taken care of and understands her deep inside. For this anniversary she gets to explore her sexual fantasies with the piano player from dinner and cannot wait to get played hard and deep.

Big Tits, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Deep Throat, Hotwife, Natural Tits, Titty Fuck

new.18.10.29.angela.white.mp4
Dumped Again - Kylie Page HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Latina
screenshot
Kylie Page can't believe it, but she's been dumped again! She can't understand why the boys keep leaving her high and dry, so she turns to the one man she knows won't lie to her: her brother. Approaching Tony wearing just a bra and underwear, Kylie asks if he can tell her what's wrong with her body. Tony offers to give an unbiased opinion, but first he must feel Kylie's breasts and ass so he can give the best assessment possible.

Finding herself unbelievably turned on by her brother's hands on her body, Kyle lays eyes on Tony's erection and realizes that he feels the magnetic pull, too. She pulls out his hard dick, opening her mouth to wrap her puffy lips around Tony's dick. After she's done lapping at him like her favorite lollypop, Kylie peels off her underwear and climbs into bed on her hands and knees so Tony can make sure there's nothing wrong with her pussy. He slides his fingers inside and pronounces her okay, leaving Kylie naked and horny with a hard dick right there to satisfy her needs.

Another brief blowjob leaves Kylie primed for a good time as she climbs onto Tony's fuck stick. She's in full control as she impales herself and starts flexing her hips for a stiffie ride. When they decide to change things up, Kyle rolls onto her back and spreads her legs nice and wide. Tony takes advantage, driving himself home again and again as Kylie's generous boobs bounce with the force of his thrusts. When she is finally satisfied there's nothing wrong with her and that she's sexually desirable, she rewards Tony for his help with a blowjob that leaves her with a mouthful of delicious cum.
screenshot
dumped.again.hd.mp4
Diane Andrews – Mommy Age Play HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy

Custom video – name used. “It begins with you walking into a bedroom with sexy lingerie and garters on, you’re sweet and caring for the whole scene, while clearly trying to cover up your insatiable lust for your son. You’re talking to the camera. “Hi baby! What are you up to? Just watching cartoons, that’s sweet! You’re such a cutie Little Johnny! What did you do at school today?” You start to run your hand down to your pussy as you listen. “Ahhhhh you played with Ms. Maye after nap time? And did you have fun playing with Ms. Cruz after school?” You’re turned on to know that your is having more sex than most men dream of. You smile as you rub your pussy, you start undressing as you say this. “Mmm that makes mommy VERY happy… now off with the TV, it’s mommy’s turn! Come on baby boy, mommy hasn’t gotten to get a load of cum since breakfast, I need that young cock now!”
Diane Andrews Mommy Age Play HD.mp4

The Most Taboo Mother Video of All!

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virual Sex

IF you’re man enough to admit what you want… IF you’re truly ready… it’s time for the MOST TABOO experience yet. So intense, so dirty… so all-encompassingly, terribly taboo. I know WHY you’re compelled to experience all of my taboo videos… and I’m going to give you what you REALLY want.
The Most Taboo Mother Video of All.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 5:44 am
Angel Emily - Punish Me Please HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Translated, Double Penetration
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Angel's priority has always been her education - until now. Even the best students get distracted from time to time, and the real issue for her is a hot Italian tutor, who she has had a crush on since the beginning of the semester. He has a thing for punishing naughty students, and Angel is more than happy to oblige.

Sex Acts: blowjob, cowgirl, anal cowgirl, anal reverse cowgirl, standing 69, anal missionary, anal doggy style, anal spooning, cum in mouth
screenshot
18.10.28.angel.emily.mp4
Andrea Rosu - Embarrassed Deadly Assassin ABDL HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Female Domination, Blackmail, Lesbian, Humiliation

I've come here to take you down! Your magical powers are no match for my brute strength and martial arts skills. I wouldn't be so smug and dismissive if I were you!!

I will spare you the embarrassment and let you go if you stop bothering me, states the mysterious woman. To which of course, I balk at her stupidity!

The mysterious woman sighs, snaps her fingers, and all of a sudden I feel something bulky under my sleek catsuit. I initially try to play it off, pretending like I don't have what feels like a diaper on all of a sudden. But the mysterious woman knows exactly what's going on and starts to tease and humiliate me. I try to hide the bulk of the diaper behind my hands, but it's far too obvious.

The mysterious woman pokes and grabs at my diapered bottom, commenting on how much sound it makes and how I no longer look like such a bad ass assassin! I hope you don't wet yourself from all the embarrassment!

All of a sudden, my diaper feels even heavier, as if I did just wet myself. I can't believe what's happening! I'm so ashamed!! I'm a assassin!! This isn't supposed to happen!!

The mysterious woman snaps her fingers, and all of a sudden my catsuit is gone and I'm left standing in my wet heavy diaper and some frilly girly bra. I start to beg for mercy. I can't take more humiliation and embarrassment!! Please let me go, and I promise you'll never see from me again.

But the mysterious woman has other plans for me!!!!

Another good one, this time from Andrea Rosu. I'm a fan of magic control, uncontrollable situations and degradation especially involving diapers. Hey, we all got our kinks, right? Smile
EmbarrassedDeadlyAssassinABDL.wmv

Jodi West & Codey Steele – Swimming Training with my Mom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Granny, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits
screenshot
Codey Steele seeing his mother Jodi naked in the pool is a problem. With a little playful seduction Jodi helps Codey grow up, ending with him covering her with his “sunscreen”.
screenshot
Swimming Training with my Mom HD.mp4
Ariella Ferrera - Dinner for One, Table for Two HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Cheating, Wife, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Female Domination, Hairy, Rough Sex, Cum on Ass, Cum on Pussy, Creampie, Cum in Ass

Dining alone yet again, Ariella Ferrera finishes a lavish meal prepared by her new private chef Kyle Mason. When chocolate cake isn’t enough to satisfy her cravings, she decides that a second helping of dessert is what she really needs: a healthy dose of Kyle’s big cock served in all of her holes! Kyle pounds her perfect pussy and asshole until he finishes her off with an epic anal creampie!

Anal, Average Body, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Blowjob POV, Brunette, Colombian, Customer, Enhanced, High Heels, Latina, MILF, Medium Ass, Medium Skin, Outie Pussy, Tank Top, Tittyfuck POV, Trimmed Pussy, Work Fantasies, Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Tits Worship, Blowjob, Blowjob POV, Cum On Ass, Deep Throat, Doggystyle Standing, Handjob, Missionary, Pile Driving, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Sex, Side Fuck, Spoon, Tittyfuck POV

for.one.table.for.two.mp4