Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Nov 18, 2018 9:33 pm
Costume Caper - Alex De La FLor, Ryan Keely HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Latina, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Female Domination, Stockings, Cunnilingus, Blackmail, Hairy, Caught In The Act
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

costume.caper.mp4

Lustomic SITERIP!

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lovely Lilith - Caught Stepmom Cheating HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Caught In The Act, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum in Tits, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Blackmail, Netorare

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

You've always known your Stepmom was a tramp, but you never expected to walk in on her fucking the cable guy. She spots you watching her get pounded from behind through a crack in the door. You can tell she kind of enjoys being caught in the act. Once they finish, she closes the door... you go to your room and wait for her there. You know she's going to come talk to you.
When she arrives, her tits are practically falling out of her nightgown, and her hair is messy from the sex she'd been having earlier. She looks smug and informs you that your dad is always off on business trips, and she gets lonely. You know she's trying to talk her way out of trouble, so you give her a choice. Either she gives you what the cable guy was receiving, or you will tell your dad.
Without much choice, she decides to give you exactly what you want.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, MOMMAS BOY, TITTY FUCK, BOUNCING BOOBS, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: milf, mom, mother, stepmom, step-mom, step mom, taboo, older woman, younger man, virtual sex, stepson, son, step son, step-son, titty fuck, lovely lilith

Caught Stepmom Cheating.mp4
Dawn Willow - Training your Daughter HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Amateur, POV, Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Ass, Cum on Ass, Cum on Pussy, Creampie

This is my first "voice over" video. I guide the story from my own POV Your daughter is a perfect angel, with very few exceptions. She always is ready & dressed appropriately for work on time, ready to help whenever you ask and always keeps track of any numbers or info you need without asking. She's getting older now and its hard not to notice, especially when she wears those heels and tight dresses. You found out about a medication that's 100% safe to take and has a funny side effect in woman. It's just an experiment.. a pill or two won't hurt her. She takes them and it's a little hazy at first if the medication is working. But every time you see her again she's wearing something even shorter! By the time you find out she's been stealing extra pills right from under your nose its too late... but this is what you wanted right? Your daughter becomes your personal fuck toy. She's staying out late and can't be seen around the office anymore in fear her legs will spread for someone besides you... It's time to take whats yours! (no anal, heavy rp themes, and daddy daughter talk with creampie finale and surprise ending

Category: Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Fuck Machine, Role Play, Slut Training

training your daughter.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 4:28 pm
Grandpas Cute Girl HD

Granddaughter, Grandpa, Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Translated, Roleplay

Grandpas Cute Girl HD.mp4
London River - Programming his Bitch Boss for Total Obedience HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Stockings, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Passed Out, Helpless, Humiliation, Netorare, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Massage, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

Lance is caught off guard when his new boss London comes to his house to talk about his special project. London takes pleasure in letting him know she is shutting him down completely and wanted to let him know he isn't even allowed in the office anymore. This is Lance's lifes work and she won't listen to anything, so Lance gives her a demonstration of why his educational interface chip is too dangerous to be bought to market yet.

Category: ROBOTS
Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS MENTAL DOMINATION FEMALE TRAINING OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Keywords: 18 year old office domination

London River Programming his Bitch Boss HD.mp4
Lenna's Big Brother Crush - Lenna Lux HD

Sister, Teen, Big Ass, Hairy, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Rough Sex, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Big Tits, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

My last year of high school has been a really crazy one and by the end I got a new nickname. But let's just start from the beginning.

I started a crush on a boy in my school. I know that doesn't seem too weird, I am 18, but the boy I like just happens to live with me and he just happens to be my brother. I decided I would try my luck one morning before mom left for tennis and let's just say that was an unforgettable experience...

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Category: SISTERS
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN FUCKING TABOO BIG DICKS
Keywords: lenna lux taboo brother sister young fucking big dick role play

Lennas Big Brother Crush HD.mp4
Ruining My Sister Yoga Pants HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Translated, Male Domination, Netorare, Spying, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
Ruining My Sister Yoga Pants HD.mp4
Jessica Rex - Burglarized and Buggered HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Humiliation, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

jessica.rex.burglarized.and.buggered.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 4:05 pm
Jane Cane - Taboo and Incest Vids in POV HD

Mother, Daughter, Big Ass, MILF, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Caught In The Act, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Stockings, Small Tits

Dad Impregnates Daughter HD

11:43 Jane and her father are just home from her mother’s funeral. Dad is really upset and Jane wants to cheer him up so she does a cheer for him. She accidentally trips onto his lap and notices how hard he is. This worries her. He wants her to suck his cock to make him feel better. She wants to please daddy so she obliges. Then he wants to titty fuck her. She resists, but wants to see a smile on his face so she gives in. This just isn’t enough for dad. He wants Jane’s pussy. He wants to feel the tightness around his hard cock. She begs him to use a condom because she is ovulating. He says he will, but shoves it in her tight pussy without wrapping it up. She doesn’t want him to cum inside of her, but he has always wanted more ****ren. She begs him not to do it, but he cums inside of her anyway. She lets him know a week later, mid titjob that she is pregnant with his baby. This makes him so happy. taboo, dad, daddy, daughter, dad daughter, pregnant, impregnation, pov, cumshot

Dad Impregnates Daughter HD.mp4

Mommy Gives Son a Blowjob before Church HD

Mommy Gives Son a Blowjob before Church HD.mp4

Booty Squeezer Mom HD

Booty Squeezer Mom HD.mp4

Early Career Cuckold Video HD

Early Career Cuckold Video HD.mp4

Extremely Old Amateur Boss Fucks Secretary HD

Extremely Old Amateur Boss Fucks Secretary HD.mp4
Playful Wrestling With Sister Ends In Creampie HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Cum in Pussy

Playful Wrestling With Sister Ends In Creampie HD.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 1:58 pm
Angela Plays For Her Husband - Angela White HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Rough Sex, Male Domination, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Squirt, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Swallow

Heavenly chested hotwife Angela sings her praises of being the luckiest girl with the perfect husband who loves to have her every need taken care of and understands her deep inside. For this anniversary she gets to explore her sexual fantasies with the piano player from dinner and cannot wait to get played hard and deep.

Big Tits, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Deep Throat, Hotwife, Natural Tits, Titty Fuck

new.18.10.29.angela.white.mp4
Dumped Again - Kylie Page HD [Untouched 1080p]

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Latina
screenshot
Kylie Page can't believe it, but she's been dumped again! She can't understand why the boys keep leaving her high and dry, so she turns to the one man she knows won't lie to her: her brother. Approaching Tony wearing just a bra and underwear, Kylie asks if he can tell her what's wrong with her body. Tony offers to give an unbiased opinion, but first he must feel Kylie's breasts and ass so he can give the best assessment possible.

Finding herself unbelievably turned on by her brother's hands on her body, Kyle lays eyes on Tony's erection and realizes that he feels the magnetic pull, too. She pulls out his hard dick, opening her mouth to wrap her puffy lips around Tony's dick. After she's done lapping at him like her favorite lollypop, Kylie peels off her underwear and climbs into bed on her hands and knees so Tony can make sure there's nothing wrong with her pussy. He slides his fingers inside and pronounces her okay, leaving Kylie naked and horny with a hard dick right there to satisfy her needs.

Another brief blowjob leaves Kylie primed for a good time as she climbs onto Tony's fuck stick. She's in full control as she impales herself and starts flexing her hips for a stiffie ride. When they decide to change things up, Kyle rolls onto her back and spreads her legs nice and wide. Tony takes advantage, driving himself home again and again as Kylie's generous boobs bounce with the force of his thrusts. When she is finally satisfied there's nothing wrong with her and that she's sexually desirable, she rewards Tony for his help with a blowjob that leaves her with a mouthful of delicious cum.
screenshot
dumped.again.hd.mp4
Diane Andrews – Mommy Age Play HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum in Pussy

Custom video – name used. “It begins with you walking into a bedroom with sexy lingerie and garters on, you’re sweet and caring for the whole scene, while clearly trying to cover up your insatiable lust for your son. You’re talking to the camera. “Hi baby! What are you up to? Just watching cartoons, that’s sweet! You’re such a cutie Little Johnny! What did you do at school today?” You start to run your hand down to your pussy as you listen. “Ahhhhh you played with Ms. Maye after nap time? And did you have fun playing with Ms. Cruz after school?” You’re turned on to know that your is having more sex than most men dream of. You smile as you rub your pussy, you start undressing as you say this. “Mmm that makes mommy VERY happy… now off with the TV, it’s mommy’s turn! Come on baby boy, mommy hasn’t gotten to get a load of cum since breakfast, I need that young cock now!”
Diane Andrews Mommy Age Play HD.mp4

The Most Taboo Mother Video of All!

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virual Sex

IF you’re man enough to admit what you want… IF you’re truly ready… it’s time for the MOST TABOO experience yet. So intense, so dirty… so all-encompassingly, terribly taboo. I know WHY you’re compelled to experience all of my taboo videos… and I’m going to give you what you REALLY want.
The Most Taboo Mother Video of All.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 5:44 am
Angel Emily - Punish Me Please HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Translated, Double Penetration
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Angel's priority has always been her education - until now. Even the best students get distracted from time to time, and the real issue for her is a hot Italian tutor, who she has had a crush on since the beginning of the semester. He has a thing for punishing naughty students, and Angel is more than happy to oblige.

Sex Acts: blowjob, cowgirl, anal cowgirl, anal reverse cowgirl, standing 69, anal missionary, anal doggy style, anal spooning, cum in mouth
screenshot
18.10.28.angel.emily.mp4
Andrea Rosu - Embarrassed Deadly Assassin ABDL HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Female Domination, Blackmail, Lesbian, Humiliation

I've come here to take you down! Your magical powers are no match for my brute strength and martial arts skills. I wouldn't be so smug and dismissive if I were you!!

I will spare you the embarrassment and let you go if you stop bothering me, states the mysterious woman. To which of course, I balk at her stupidity!

The mysterious woman sighs, snaps her fingers, and all of a sudden I feel something bulky under my sleek catsuit. I initially try to play it off, pretending like I don't have what feels like a diaper on all of a sudden. But the mysterious woman knows exactly what's going on and starts to tease and humiliate me. I try to hide the bulk of the diaper behind my hands, but it's far too obvious.

The mysterious woman pokes and grabs at my diapered bottom, commenting on how much sound it makes and how I no longer look like such a bad ass assassin! I hope you don't wet yourself from all the embarrassment!

All of a sudden, my diaper feels even heavier, as if I did just wet myself. I can't believe what's happening! I'm so ashamed!! I'm a assassin!! This isn't supposed to happen!!

The mysterious woman snaps her fingers, and all of a sudden my catsuit is gone and I'm left standing in my wet heavy diaper and some frilly girly bra. I start to beg for mercy. I can't take more humiliation and embarrassment!! Please let me go, and I promise you'll never see from me again.

But the mysterious woman has other plans for me!!!!

Another good one, this time from Andrea Rosu. I'm a fan of magic control, uncontrollable situations and degradation especially involving diapers. Hey, we all got our kinks, right? Smile
EmbarrassedDeadlyAssassinABDL.wmv

Jodi West & Codey Steele – Swimming Training with my Mom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Granny, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits
screenshot
Codey Steele seeing his mother Jodi naked in the pool is a problem. With a little playful seduction Jodi helps Codey grow up, ending with him covering her with his “sunscreen”.
screenshot
Swimming Training with my Mom HD.mp4
Ariella Ferrera - Dinner for One, Table for Two HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Cheating, Wife, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Female Domination, Hairy, Rough Sex, Cum on Ass, Cum on Pussy, Creampie, Cum in Ass

Dining alone yet again, Ariella Ferrera finishes a lavish meal prepared by her new private chef Kyle Mason. When chocolate cake isn’t enough to satisfy her cravings, she decides that a second helping of dessert is what she really needs: a healthy dose of Kyle’s big cock served in all of her holes! Kyle pounds her perfect pussy and asshole until he finishes her off with an epic anal creampie!

Anal, Average Body, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Blowjob POV, Brunette, Colombian, Customer, Enhanced, High Heels, Latina, MILF, Medium Ass, Medium Skin, Outie Pussy, Tank Top, Tittyfuck POV, Trimmed Pussy, Work Fantasies, Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Tits Worship, Blowjob, Blowjob POV, Cum On Ass, Deep Throat, Doggystyle Standing, Handjob, Missionary, Pile Driving, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Sex, Side Fuck, Spoon, Tittyfuck POV

for.one.table.for.two.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 3:56 am
Mom Is Not Happy HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Ass, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, Female Dominaton, Humiliation, Lesbian, Blackmail, Latina

Chloe comes from a very conservative home in which the wearing of jeans is strictly forbidden. Feeling that she is old enough to make her own decisions, Chloe was out all night and did not arrive home until after the sun was up.
To her surprise, she found her mother waiting up for her. Her mother first chastised her for coming in at dawn and then her wearing of jeans.
Chloe attempted to exert her independence as a young adult, but her mother was having none of this. Chloe found herself over her mother's lap with her bottom bared.
Soon, Chloe was promising to abide by the house rules but her mother didn't stop spanking until she was sure the lesson had been learned.
After the spanking, Chloe was made to stand in the corner with her red, sore bottom on display.
Chloe's mother attempted to help her young adult daughter land her first job by obtaining an interview with the president of the company for whom she worked.
During the interview, Chloe attempted to gain an advantage by "showing him a little skin." When Chloe arrived home, she found her mother waiting for her holding a large strap.
Chloe was bent over the couch and given five hard whacks to the seat of her pants. She was then required to lower her trousers and the next twenty-five whacks were administered to her bare bottom.
She was then sent to her room to call the gentleman whom she offended and was instructed that her red bottom was to remain on open display for the rest of the day.

Mom Is Not Happy HD.mp4
DakotaCharmsxxx TABOO Megapack 720p x265 ReEncode 57.35 GiB 389 Vids!

Sister, Mother, Daughter, Cousin, Sisters, Sister-in-Law, Small Tits, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, SiteRip, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Stockings, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Hands, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Parody, Bathroom
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
These are videos by DakotaCharmsxx. I don't even know where to start with this girl. She's got that cute, very awkwardly sexy and forny girl next door thing, but is definitely into fetishes. These videos range from regular masturbation videos, girl/girl videos, boy/girl videos on the normal end, to some off the wall videos that include her stomping on green army men, her feet while driving a car, and getting crushed by a super fat girl on the bizarre end. Sprinkle in some fart videos, pee clips, rimjobs, and small penis humiliation videos and you have a completely random, yet somehow hot collection of videos. As far as b/g sex acts go, I believe it's just oral, rimjobs, and fingering. I don't remember seeing any actual piv sex.

screenshot
Dakotacharmsxxx screens.rar

https://filejoker.net/folder/c7rmdfcyj7

Stepmom Natasha regresses and humiliates you HD

Teen, Bih Tits, POV, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Cuckold, Blackmail, Bisexual

Come in for a minute and talk to your stepmother, my darling stepson. Your dad just left for a long business trip, so it's just you and me for the next week. Now it's time to lay down the law. I won't tolerate your insolence any longer. This is MY house, and you will follow my rules. What's that? You'll never listen to me? You don't have to because I'm not your real mom?

We'll see about that! I know exactly how to make big boys like you behave. I have a secret technique that never fails. *Snap*! *Snap*! *Snap*! Don't be afraid - you're only shrinking, becoming less of a man each time I snap my fingers. There's nothing to be afraid of; being a diaper wearing, drooling baby is wonderful, so much better than being a big silly man, you'll see.

*Snap*! No more big boy clothes. No more homework or girls or using the bathroom. Just a mindless, helpless baby, totally dependent on mommy. I suppose I am your real mom now. I created you not from my womb, but from my powerful fingertips. Yes, I am your mommy, and you are my baby.

Does baby have to go pee pee? Good boy! Mommy loves it when you make that diaper heavy with your wetness. Ohhh and baby has to go , too! My goodness, that's a big stinky one! You're my little stinker. Don't you just love the way that crinkly material expands, just like a big hug, when you fill it up? After you're done, mommy will give you a nice pacifier to suckle on!

Again, huge folder dumps doesen't work for me. Might switch client to something else that's not such a hassle. Meanwhile, here's a sample of the clips I have from Natasha to hold you over until I get things sorted.

stepmomageregressionpunishment1080.mp4
Added: Nov 18, 2018 2:25 am
Lucyalexandra1 - Fuck Your Sisters HD

Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Female Domination, Threesome, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Hands

I catch you in a very compromising situation and I quickly decide taking part would be much more fun.

fuck-your-sisters.mp4
Kiittenymph in SiS Anal Creampied By Big BrO & Dog HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Double Penetration, Cum in Ass, Creampie

This Clip Features TONS Of Taboo Roleplay, My First Anal Gape, Double Penetration, Blackmail & A Huge Messy Anal/Vaginal Creampie! First, I Confess That I’ve Always Wanted To Lose My Virginity To The Family Dog & Next, My Big Brother Catches Me Fucking The Dog! He Then Tells Me, The Only Way He Won’t Tell Our Parents Is If I Let Him Fuck My Ass & Let Him Watch The Dog Fuck Me Too! I Do As I’m Told & Let My Brother Watch Me Try To Take The Entire Knot In My Ass Until, He Decides It’s His Turn To Fuck My Little Asshole! He Fuck’s My Ass So Hard That I End Up With My First HUGE Anal Gape! Next, My Big Bro & Dog DP Me Until They Both Fill My Ass & Pussy Up With Their Cum At The Same Time!

TAGS: Anal, Taboo, Blackmail, Knot, Creampie, Double Penetration, Brother, Sister, Teen, Roleplay, Petite, Gape, Fantasy, Boy/Girl

SiS Anal Creampied By Big BrO .mp4

Masturbation Marathon: The 1000 Stroke Challenge!

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

So... 500 strokes wasn't enough for you... ISN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU anymore?!? Well, you may have mastered The 500-Stroke Challenge, but that doesn't mean you have what it takes to meet the challenge of ONE-THOUSAND STROKES... all dictated by me, counting down, divvied up into dramatic sets of spontaneous sorts, some fast, some slow, some super-fast, some agonizingly slow... some long, some short, and so, so, soooooo many ways to stroke and tease your glorious cock. Here's to YOUR COCK! Let's see if it can make it to the 1000th stroke, when I finally ask you to come for me. Oh, you will have EARNED IT!

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: GAMES, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES, ORGASM CONTROL, JOI
Keywords: masturbation marathon, video series, challenges, mi, joe, cum countdown, cleavage, bra fetish, tease, femdom, female domination, pov, stamina training, masturbation games, joi games

The 1000 Stroke Challenge.mp4
Ashley Alban - A Lesson for #youtoo HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Female Domination, Blackmail

You walk into work to find your favorite office slut sitting at your desk instead of under it. You ask her what she’s doing, and she tells you that she thought it would be fun if she was the boss today. You laugh. She’s cute, but that’s absolutely not happening. You hired her so she can do whatever you want. To your astonishment, she looks you and says, “too fucking bad.” She explains that she knows you watch the news. New allegations about sexual harassment and assault come out every day. And since you had her suck your dick and fuck you during the interview process to get this job, you know that you would be absolutely fucked if she went public about it. You panic but say that she has no proof. She picks up her phone and asks if you’re aware that it’s possible to make recordings on it. The drains from your face. Did you not think it was weird that the last time you called her into the office, she kept talking dirty about the interview to get you to talk about it? No, of course not; a misogynist like you would never suspect that a woman could outsmart him.
She tells you that it is time for you to know what it feels like to not be in power. She is going to humiliate you and teach you a lesson. She demands that you get down on your knees and stroke your dick. You are reluctant but you do as she says. You have difficulty getting hard at first, so she teases you with her body. Once you see her jiggling her ass, your dick has a mind of its own. When you have a boner, she grabs her phone and starts to record you. She makes you apologize to women everywhere. Now that she has what she wants, she tells you to hurry up and cum, and gives you a countdown from 10. After, she laughs and tells you that these sessions will continue until you have completely learned your lesson.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, CUM COUNTDOWN, FEMDOM, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, CROSSED LEGS FETISH
Keywords: ashley alban, legs, joi, findom, heels, shoes, blackmail, office, boss, employee
A Lesson for youtoo.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2018 11:19 pm
HarloweBlue - My First Anal Cream Pie HD

Teen, Big Tits, Amateur, POV, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Ass, Creampie

In this super intense scene, watch as I do something i NEVER do....ANAL! He starts by trying to warm up my tight ass with his fingers - get a good view of all the action from multiple angles! He fucks my ass in so many different positions, cowgirl, missionary, side by side, and reverse cowgirl! Watch as I spread my tight asshole wide as he cums in my gape - and then pushes the cum in and out with his cock! This is my FIRST EVER boy/girl anal scene! I've never had a load in my ass before - so make sure you buy this video so you can see how much fun I have taking it.

Includes: Amateur, Anal, Anal Creampie, Rough Sex, Anal Cowgirl, Anal Missionary, Anal Sideways, Anal Doggy, Daddy Talk ...

My First Anal Cream Pie HD.mp4
Kiara Cole - Take A Load Off, Dad! HD [Untouched 1080p]

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Stockings
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Kiara Cole 1 HD.mp4
Kiara Cole 2 HD.mp4

Mandy Muse CUCKOLD HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Small Tits, Big Tits, Latina, Interracial, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, In Front Of Husband, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Cum on Ass, POV
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Mandy Muse and her Hubby flip homes for a living. They're doing the final clean out of their latest investment, and they've already got a buyer lined up! Let's call him "The Investor", and, more importantly (for Mandy), he's handsome...and black! She knows he's well-endowed, too. So, like any good cuckoldress, Mandy sends Hubby over to pitch The Investor: not only is Hubby going to try and sell the home, but Hubby is going to offer up his beautiful, "booty-licious" wife as well! At first, The Investor isn't sure what to make of both proposals, but soon he's getting his massive tool sucked as Hubby watches! Hubby is proud of his wife's "head game". Hubby also loves watching Mandy get banged out!! Today, The Investor is taking any and all of Mandy's holes! Watch as he pounds away before dumping a massive load all over Mandy's beautiful bubble ass! The only thing left is to do what any good cuckold would, which is a thorough clean-up! The Cuckold cleans all of The Investor's mess - before accepting his offer on the home! Win-Win all the way around!!
screenshot
cuckold.18.10.28.mandy.muse.mp4

Erin Electra - My Mom Helps Me Relax And Cum HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands, Swallow
screenshot
Not every guy is confident, in fact many need a little help releasing their pent up sexual tensions and having a hot milf mom give you her pussy is the best way to prepare for a girlfriend....
screenshot
matthias-christ-my-mom-helps-me-relax-and-cum.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2018 10:37 pm
maxxxdawn - Daddy Roleplay HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, Cheating, Stockings, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Small Tits, Latina, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Daddy is in bed when his baby comes to satisfy him. They have to be quiet so they don't wake mommy

maxxxdawn-daddy-roleplay.mp4

MollySilver - Pantyhose Time with Mommy HD

Mother, MILF, Granny, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Stockings, Jerk Off Instruction, Hairy

You love watching me unwind after a long day at work; the time when I shed my work clothes and slide into a silky, sexy pair of pantyhose. We both love this time together, when we can really relax and be naughty. You're admiring my body as I pose for you, turned on by the sound of the nylon moving against my body. Soon, you pull out your cock to jerk for me. You know I love it. Just make sure you don't mention any of this to your father! It's our little secret..... Pantyhose Pleasures My Mom Wears Silky Pantyhose Nylon Pantyhose Dressing Room Fuck

mollysilver-pantyhose-time-with-mommy.mp4

REAL Twins Sisters 20 Vids!

Sister, Sisters, Twins, Real, Proven Real Incest, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, POV, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Squirt, Bathroom, Massage, Anal, Double Penetration, Stockings
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Real Twins Sisters 20 Vids.part1.rar

Real Twins Sisters 20 Vids.part2.rar

Princess Ellie Idol - Test These Poppers for Me Lil Bro HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Anal, Bisexual, Cuckold

You're my annoying little brother, in my room, as usual, this time while I'm getting ready for my hot date. I'm a little nervous about tonight because my boyfriend wants me to use poppers to loosen up for anal sex. I decide to use you as my test subject... I wonder what sorts of nasty little-perverted things I can get you to do for your sister. Let's find out, little brother...

Anal Masturbation Instruction - Coerced Intoxication - Cum Countdown - Cum Eating Instructions - Jerk Off Instruction - Poppers - Prostate Massage - Sister Brother Fantasy - Sisters

test_these_poppers_for_me_lil_bro.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2018 7:48 pm
Cruel Summer - Britney Light, Chad White HD

Sister, Sister-in-Law, Teen, Big Ass, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Chubby, Massage, Blackmail, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Emma Hix schemes with her sister, Britney Light to hook her up with Emma's faithful, unsuspecting, & well endowed husband, Chad White. Emma has another trick up her sleeve.

(Threesome sex includes: creampie and cum in mouth) Chad has been sneaking peeks at my sister, it's how...

Daddys Little Girl 3 Vids in HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Stockings, Roleplay, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy

Daddys Little Girl HD 1.mp4

Daddys Little Girl HD 2.mp4

Daddys Little Girl HD 3.mp4
Leaning to Respect My Mom - Annika Eve HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
Leaning to Respect My Mom Annika Eve HD.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2018 6:41 pm
Pampered penny. Various excellent videos from C4S! HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blackmail, Handjob, Anal, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits, Stockings, Hairy, Parody, Gloves
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Mommies breasts compel you to wear diapers
Babytalk makes you wet yourself
Antony new!
Penny diapers andrea
Anally fucked into messing your diapers
Alien babe regresses you
Age regression remote babifies your brain

You’ll never believe what I found! It’s this nifty little remote that allows me to control your mental age. Don’t believe me? Well, you will when I use it on you! First I’ll send your mind back to your adolescence. Feeling horny and defiant, aren’t you? Hmm. If that’s not proof enough, I guess we’ll just have to take it back father…and farther…and farther! Until you’re wearing diapers, sucking your thumb, and calling me Mama. I’m really enjoying all this control over you, and of course the tiny little flash of the grown man that I can still see in your eyes. Or maybe that just means that you need to be changed!

Warning: This clip gets really sexual as I play with you in your diaper.

Description:
You wake up in a strange place. It looks kind of like…a nursery? And there’s a pretty, possibly not human woman there with you. Hi! You’ve been selected for integration with our society. You’ve been denied certain advantages and understanding on Earth. We’d like to regress, raise, and naturalize you. I can initiate your regression process immediately. Of course, your mind will regress about a month before your body. I’ll be your caretaker and I have to admit, that this month is my favorite period of our time together. Once I’ve performed the regression process on you, it becomes clear that my reasons for becoming a regression caretaker may not be entirely altruistic. You certainly are an attractive little Earthling…
You’ll never believe what I found! It’s this nifty little remote that allows me to control your mental age. Don’t believe me? Well, you will when I use it on you! First I’ll send your mind back to your adolescence. Feeling horny and defiant, aren’t you? Hmm. If that’s not proof enough, I guess we’ll just have to take it back father…and farther…and farther! Until you’re wearing diapers, sucking your thumb, and calling me Mama. I’m really enjoying all this control over you, and of course the tiny little flash of the grown man that I can still see in your eyes. Or maybe that just means that you need to be changed!

Warning: This clip gets really sexual as I play with you in your diaper.

You’re so resistant to being fully dependent on your diaper as my submissive little adultbaby boy. You’ll wet it, but when it comes to messing, you’re downright incorrigible. I suppose I’ll have to take extreme measures, like a fat strapon dick up your cute little ass! Good luck trying to resist messing your diaper after I’ve loosened you up with this monster cock. I open up your diaper and use you on it, thrusting up into you, showing no mercy as you beg and plead. It’s only a matter of time before you just…can’t…hold it!

Andrea was trying to show me her new skills when she accidentally put herself in a trance instead! I could snap her out of it--or I could use this opportunity to make my cute friend into my obedient little diaper doll. I first make sure to give her a strong desire to obey me and call me Mommie. Then I reach for my adultbaby diaper bag and an adorable pink romper that will look just perfect on her. It is so incredibly hot to see my vanilla friend standing naked and sucking her thumb as she waits for "Mommie" to pick out her first diaper. I just hope that I can get Andrea to wet her diaper before the trance is over!

My little bro and I had been having some fun with diaper fetish games until he took things too far and humiliated me in front of all my friends. He though that getting sissified by me in pink diapers and dresses was the end of my revenge but I have also been slipping him a secret regression serum. Soon he will really need his diapers and will be totally under my control. I give him a glimpse of his babified future while I change him out of diaper he just wet in front of me. I also let him know there is a very embarrassing package on the way to our house that he better hope he finds before our parents do!

Penny Baby Talks You Into Wetting Your Pants

I can not believe you just peed yourself right in front of me! Was it just because of that little voice I was using? So you lose all potty training just from hearing a pretty woman baby talk? Does the widdle man wet himself every time? The big boy has a lot of little accidents? Aww, is it so embarrassing having to stand there with a big wet spot between your legs? HA! You totally just wet yourself even more! This must be incredibly humiliating for you but I think I like having this kind of control over my little boytoy. Now you never know when I might sneak up and whisper something in your ear that makes you pee all over yourself in the middle of the street. Or anywhere else really. If the pee-pee pants baby understands who is in charge then you can show me by sticking your thumb in your mouth and pulling out that wet widdle cock right now.

I do so want you to be my little diaper babie. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it so. I secure your attention the best way I know how: by hypn0tizing you with my big, soft breasts. You just can’t look away. They’re so beautiful and feminine. You find yourself compelled to do whatever I tell you, even act like a babie! I start reminding you of all the advantages of being a diapered little babie: 24/7 access to my breasts, unyielding love and attention, and the comfort of a soft, pillowy diaper! All you have to do is submit to the seduction of Mommie’s gorgeous breasts.
screenshot
AntonyNewWindows.wmv
AndreaDiaperWin.wmv
Alien Babe Age Regresses You.mp4
Mommies Breasts Compel You to Wear Diapers small.mp4
Age Regression Remote Babifies Your Brain.wmv
BbayTalkMakesYouWet.wmv
Anally Fucked into Messing Your Diaper.mp4
Cattie - Sneaky Sister POV Fuck Creampie VF HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Hairy, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Rough Sex, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Cattie's been out all night teasing guys. Coming home all worked up; as she's been fantasizing about YOUR cock the entire time. Creeping into your room, trying not to wake you and see what I've got to work with. Cock hungry, I suck you off and try to keep it paced so you don't awake... but it doesn't take long for my thirst to really kick in before I gobble you down and you wake! Shocked, tired eyed and hesitant... you refuse her. But I'll talk you into it. Still slurping you up. You've wanted this too, haven't you?? Surely... We both know the truth! Climbing on top of you in reverse cowgirl. Slowly letting you enter my tiny pussy. As I ride you; my ass shakes; skirt bouncing around; I reveal a dirty secret: I've fucked Dad and other family members too! Are you really surprised though?? Of course not... She is a filthy girl after all... and now it's your turn! Can you fuck me better?! You're excited by this. And really wanna show your sister what you've got! Mom & Dad might be home soon anyway... who knows when you'll have 'quality time' like this again! I'm close to cumming; as are you... but I want you to hold off for just 2 more minutes... If you can handle it... I'll let you give me a deep creampie! Don't worry, bro... who cares if I get knocked up?? I'll lie and blame it on the creep next door. Besides... how amazing would it be to have a little spawn of our own?!

cattie-sneaky-sister-pov-fuck-creampie-vf.mp4

Uncle Let Me Stay With Him - Astrid Star HD

Niece, MILF, Big Tits, POV, Roleplay, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits

My uncle let me stay at his house. He's not my real uncle. He's my mom’s brother. I don't know him that well, I've only met him a couple times growing up. He is so sexy! I love older men. I waited until his wife left and then I told him I had fantasized about him when I was younger. Now that I'm all grown up, I told him I wanted him! I see the way he looks at me. I took off my clothes and showed him my sexy body. My full sexy titties. I could see him getting hard in his pants! This was going to be fun!

I pulled his cock out and slid him in my warm mouth, stroking and jerking him. He played with my hard clit while I pushed him to the back of my throat. His big cock tasted so good. I've wanted this for so long. Then jerking and pulling on his big uncle dick he exploded all over my perfect titties. I'm pretty sure I’m his favorite niece now. I know he's my favorite uncle.

taboopov.18.10.27.astrid.star.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2018 5:36 pm
Rentable hotwife - sixpack fitness slut gets gangbanged in the dressing room of the gym HD

Maybe you don't know but I'm an IFBB Bikini Fitness Competitor and now I'm focused on my fitness career and not porn so this is why I upload just a few new clips in these months . Of course I'm still a slut hot wife and I cheat on my husband whenever I have the opportunity.Unfortunately I don't really have time for shootings because the lot of workouts and competitions but I found the solution for this problem. I organized a gangbang party with some of my fans in the gym . I just finished my today's workout and after 5 guys fuck the hell out of me in the dressing room. They are really crazy for my perfect muscular body and my six pack abs so they empty their balls in my pussy and mouth in 15 minutes while I also get some huge orgasms .

Scene starts with Mira in lingerie leaning back on a red bench, stroking cocks with her feet, and she does a better job with her feet than some women do with their hands, go figure. Moves to sucking and eventually the guys undress her , lay her back, and the fucking begins. The first guy cums in her hand while she's getting railed from behind, and she licks hr hand clean and plays with the cum before swallowing. She also reaches down and lubes her pussy with cum from her hand. Second guy cums in her mouth while she's in doggy, and then the third guy cums in her pussy. More cum in her mouth while getting spit roasted, and the last guy blows a big load on her asshole before wiping it around and pushing it back into her pussy.

Mira Cuckold Rentable Hot Wife gangbanged in gym dresing room.mp4

Rentable hotwife - gangbang party with fans, slutwife in a sex swing HD

The dirty weekend with my horny fans continues because they rented me for 3 gangbang party in 2 days . This morning the guys have a great surprise for me because they fixed a sex swing in the living room and I can't wait to try it . I sit on the swing and my fans fuck me and empty their balls in my juicy pussy one by one.

Scene starts with Mira in bookish glasses and cute red lingerie, sitting on a sofa and teasing us by stroking her hot body. She beckons with her finger and the fist cock appears and she immediately starts sucking it. Lots of eye contact and smiles with the camera (LOVE this). More cocks arrive for sucking until Mira moves into the sex swing, spreading her legs so her sweet pussy is easily available.. Her wedding ring is visible as she pulls the first cock into her...

What happens next is a good old fashioned train - the guys take turns fucking her in the swing, missionary, and either cumming on her pussy or in her pussy. The camera moves around so we get lots of great angles of the very hot Mira. Near the end her pussy is a slippery mess, with Mira's legs still spread wide and inviting in the swing. Each guy steps up and continues. Lots of smiles from Mira and puddle of jizz on the floor.

Mira Cuckold Rentable Hot Wife with fans in sex swing.mp4
Alex Blake and Kadence Marie in How to Fuck Your Daughter HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Spying, Passed Out, Helpless, Male Domination, Blackmail, Humiliation, Bathroom, POV, Humiliation, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Tits

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

screenshotscreenshot

Scene One: Silence

Alex is so behind on her school reading, so she snuggles into bed and opens her book. Her father walks into her bedroom and without a word pins her to the bed. “Daddy what are you doing?” Alex asks over and over, her terror growing as her fathers strong hands tighten around her.

Holding her arms he lifts up her shirt and sucks on her perky nipples. Alex is on the verge of tears, her heart racing as she's stripped naked. Why is this happening! She thinks as her father's big cock roughly pushes inside her tight little pussy. Screaming and moaning she holds on tight to the bed as her father has his way with her. He's like an attacking her, using her until he grunts and cums inside of her. Silently he gets up and leaves her to curl back up into her bed and cry.

Scene Two:After Shower

Alone in the house Alex decides to take a nice hot shower. Trying to forget yesterday she stands naked in front of the mirror fixing her hair. Suddenly she hears a noise and wonders if there's anyone else in the house. She wraps herself in a towel to hide her naked body as her father walks into the bathroom.

He stands so close to her that she can feel his hot breath on her neck. If only she could get around him, but he pulls the towel off her and gropes her young perky tits. He turns her around, pressing her tight ass against his cock, and holds her arms behind her back. His free hand slides down her body and touches her most sensitive pussy. She gasps and cries in frustration, **** to touch his cock and spread her legs for a daddy fuck that she will never forget. Her skin pressed against the cold sink and her dad's hot dick ramming into her until she's filled with his disgusting cum.

Scene Three:It's painful daddy.

Alex has been trying to avoid her dad for the past few days. With the house quiet she sits in the kitchen to finally read her book for school. Her dad walks into the kitchen seemingly out of no where and rubs her shoulders as she reads. She tries to ignore him as he pulls up her shirt and takes off her bra. If she just keeps reading maybe he'll go away.

Slowly and forcefully he pulls her head down to his cock, fucking her cute little mouth. Her mouth is hot and humiliating but it's really her tight wet pussy that he wants. He slides down her tight panties and bends her over the counter. “Daddy” She pleads with him as he fucks her rough and makes her moan in pain and pleasure.

Just when she thinks she can't take anymore of him, he tells her to get to the floor. She doesn't understand why until his load of cum shoots all over her face, humiliating her and making her feel so dirty and slutty. He leaves her to whimper as cum drips off her face.

Scene Four:First time with daughter

Alex's sister Kadence is unaware of what's been happening around the house. Unaware of dad's deviant sex with his daughter, his unsatisfied lust for control. Kadence slips into bed unaware of what's about to happen to her. She sleeps so peacefully as the covers are pulled off her young body. She doesn't even wake up as her shorts are slipped off her perfect hips.

But when I rub her pussy she wakes, her eyes wide with shock. I put a hand over her mouth and get on top of her. My big cock pressing into her and splitting her open. Her hot pussy so welcoming as I fuck her. She tries to look away and she pleads with me, but I just keep fucking her and grabbing her tits by the handful. I give her a pussy full of cum to go to sleep on. “Let's just keep this between you and me” I whisper to her.

Scene Five: Family Therapy

The next day I sit down with her and explain what a good girl she's being. “I think this is weird, I don't think this should be happening.” She tells me with her innocent little voice. I tell her that if she wants to stay in this house she's going to have to do what I say. I tell her to strip for me and she looks at me with her big eyes. “Do I have to?” she pleads as she slides off her tiny panties.

I touch her body with my cold hands and make her shiver with embarrassment. Like a good girl she gets to her knees and I make her take my cock into her mouth. “Dad this isn't ok” She says but I quiet her complaints with my dick. I lay down and make her get on top of me. She very hesitantly and slowly rides on my cock and it just makes me harder. I push her down onto the couch and have my way with her tight little body, fucking her hard and using her like a sex doll. Kadence tries not to look at me as I fuck her and shoot my big load of cum all over her humiliated face. She's going to be a perfect daughter sex toy. “I hate you dad” She yells, cum dripping down her body.
screenshot

Related Categories: FUCKING DADDY'S GIRL OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Keywords: kadence marie luke longly taboo fucking big tits fucking blowjob brunette non con facial cumshot alex blake

alex blake in how to fuck your daughter hd.mp4
Jazmin Grey in I Only Love Daddy HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Cheating, Cuckold, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Netorare, Caught In The Act, Blackmail, Bathroom, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Scene One: Montage

Jazmin has always been daddy's little girl. He was always there to help her with her homework and teach her how to cook. Daddy loves Jazmin very much, but probably not in the way that she interpreted it... Jazmin falls in love with her father and instigates a sexual relationship with him. He says no at first, but her young, 18 year old body is just too irresistible for him. Luke's wife, Cory, eventually catches them in the act and calls the cops to report her husband for having sex with their daughter. Corporal Hicks takes Luke away in handcuffs as Jazmin starts running after the police car, yelling about how much she loves her father and does not want him to leave.

Scene Two: How it All Began

Ever since the bad accident that Jazmin was in last summer, she has been too self-conscious to leave her bedroom much. She asks her daddy if he will help her take a shower and shave her. He is unsure if he should say yes to her, but he decides to give in anyway, since he thinks that this might help her get out of the house more. Luke and his daughter Jazmin begin to have a sexual relationship... Luke eats his daughter's pussy and then slides his cock inside of her until he cums in her tight, young pussy.

Scene Three: Private Time

Luke is on the couch watching TV while his wife is out one afternoon. Because Jazmin's mother is not home, she decides that it would be the perfect time to try and have sex with her daddy again. He tries to tell her no, but she lays back on the couch and lifts her shirt up, exposing her tits to him. His cock immediately starts to get hard and suddenly fucking his daughter sounds like a way better idea than watching the game... He licks her pussy and her ass and eventually cums all over her pretty face.

Scene Four: Fuck Me Like Mommy

"I want you to make love to me like you make love to mommy," Jazmin says to her dad. "Sweetie, we don't make love, we fuck," Luke tells her, as he begins to fuck his daughter again. "Your mother used to be tight like this" he continues to fuck her and lick her pussy. "I love the way you make me feel like a woman!" she moans. Luke seems to really be into fucking his daughter, but does Luke secretly want to get away from his controlling wife and needy daughter? Is Corporal Hicks really coming to arrest him, or coming to save him...?

Related Categories: BIG TITS BLONDES OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN DADDY'S GIRL CUM SWALLOWERS
Keywords: jazmin grey mommy luke longly taboo mother cumshot cum swallow giantess cum swallow cory chase blowjob fucking daddys girl threesome milf
screenshot
jazmin grey in i only love my daddy hd.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2018 3:03 pm
Freezing 4 twins and having fun with them! Blow job. Sex HD

Teen, Small Tits, Russian, Amateur, POV, Rolepay, Twins, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Passed Out, Netorare, Helpless, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Virtual Sex, Sister, Sisters, Hairy
screenshot
Includes: freeze device, two nerds, two bimbos, desperation, 2 model = 4 person in one screen!

Confrontation of sisters is always a hassle, especially when we are talking about the two pairs of twins, in each of which the two sisters have fundamentally different views on life. One day you and all four girls meet in one room and again there is a quarrel. You already tired fairly and you decide to really have fun with everyone prepared for this freeze device!

Two nerds take part the first in this wicked joke. You can not wait to see what is hidden behind this dreary clothes and excessive boredom. They sit as always behind books in a private room. It is really fun freeze these nerdies one by one. You're touching one fixed women, bending over her book, for intimate parts, and the second woman resents what is happening with her friend! But she defrosted, not remembering what happened to her, responds that all okay! Ahaha, lol, thanks to the freeze device for the first time you get to see how nerdy girl looks blunt. After the disclosure of your secret girl are wildly, but eagerness to you will not help them until you fuck them frozen. Interestingly, are you their first sexual partner? Haha, does not matter! Leaving the girls in a ridiculous position, you go to bimbos.

You plan to come off in full with them, because they are the most desired college girls and they have boyfriends from the football team. So, freezing and defrosting them, you have fun with them, because they can not grab you, and always stop with such stiffen funny expressions on their faces. You undress them several times, and several times girls are trying to get dressed and catch you. But they do not succeed once more, when you felled them at each other on the sofa and finally fuck this sexy chicks one by one! You change poses, defrosting girls periodically, and these two bimbos looks funny with unblink eyes but so staggeringly Smile

Finally, it is complete idyll between the sisters ... Or ...?

Category: FREEZE
Related Categories: REAL DOLL DOLL FETISH WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS FEMALE TRAINING
Keywords: real doll
screenshot
Freezing 4 twins and having fun with them!.mp4
Noisy Neighbor Mesmerized & Trained Into Fuck Doll - Raquel Roper HD

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, POV, Male Domination, Humiliation, Blackmail, Passed Out, Netorare, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy

Your neighbor Raquel is in the middle of some sets, using your at home gym to get in a workout. Getting comfortable as she works up a sweat, she removes her tank top; exposing her sports bra. You can't help but look at her round tits, feeling your cock growing hard. Thinking out loud, you mutter the words "What nice tits..", under your breathe, and the perving comment doesn't go unnoticed by your neighbor. "What did you say?, Did you just say nice tits!?", Raquel is shocked, figuring that you were just being nice in allowing her to use your equipment instead of simply being an eyeing pervert. "Hand me my keys I'm leaving!" she shouts, and you scramble into your pocket to retrieve your own special set of keys. Pulling them out in front of her eyes, Raquel is irritated and confused. "Wait, those aren't my.." but she is cut off as you begin to sway the set back and forth. Your set of keys has a charm on it, that mesmerizes the minds and bodies of whatever woman you place before it; and this isn't the first time you've had to use it on a noisy neighbor. Raquel is sent into a trance, a spell of sorts, under your will. From this moment on, she will do whatever you see fit; responding in "Yes Master" to your every command. Raquel will now be your own personal trained cock sucking, riding, and fucking doll; not a single word of protest never leaving her lips as you ram your cock into her mouth and pussy however you see fit. "

Once hypnotised by his keys, the lovely neighbour is at his command, responding with yes master to any request. In the bedroom she removes her cloths and masturbates. A blow job is followed by different positions on the bed, missionary, doggy, cow girl where he cums inside her (no cum shot) She moans and organisms loudly while she is fucking.

Noisy Neighbor Mesmerized and Trained Into Fuck Doll.mp4
Mira Cuckold Hotwife 4 New and Hot Vids in HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Interracial, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Group, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Swallow, Creampie, Cunnilingus, Anilignus, Hairy, Cum on Ass, Stockings, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Rentable Hotwife - gangbang party with fans HD

Maybe you don't know but I'm an IFBB Bikini Fitness Competitor and now I'm focused on my fitness career and not porn so this is why I upload just a few new clips in these months . Of course I still live in femdom/cuckold marriage just I have no energy ( because the comp diet ) to do shootings as much as before.I really miss to share my kinky lifestyle with you so when a bunch my fans sent me an email and said they wanna do a gangbang home video with me I didn't say no to them immediately.I told them my conditions they accepted all of them without any hesitation and next day they sent me the plane ticket to Hamburg.

You can follow my day from my first morning coffee till they fuck the hell out of me and empty their balls in my fucked pussy and mouth.

If you like hot brunettes getting trains run on them (which I do), this is the movie for you.
Movie starts with Mira naked and getting ready for her party, putting on her makeup and telling us how she's clean right now but will soon be covered in sperm (and how much she loves that). Lots of chit chat about how she loves her job and being surrounded by cocks.
Then we cut to Mira in her lingerie teasing us and stripping slowly. Once she's naked the cocks arrive and she makes a lot of eye contact with the camera as she kneels, sucking the various cocks that surround her face.
They lie Mira back on the bed and start fucking. I can believe these are fans and not pros as there isn't much fucking before the first guy cums on her pussy. She keeps a cock in her mouth while the second steps up and eventually cums in her pussy. This starts the rest of the train as one fan after another slips into her creamy cunt, fucking her till he cums inside her. After a few guys she switches to doggy and spit roasting. One guy can't wait and cums in her mouth while she's getting railed from behind and Mira shows off his load before swallowing it. More doggy, then missionary as Mira slowly gets more cum on her and in her.

Mira Cuckold Rentable Hot Wife gangbang party with fans.mp4

Your wife is a hitchhiker whore HD

TAKE MY HUSBAND'S PLACE ON THE BACK SEAT AND WATCH HOW A BIG SLUT WIFE I'M!
I have a strong hitchhiking fetish for many years but this is my first series about it. For me it is incredibly exciting to sit in the car of a stranger and try to seduce him like a cheap slut.Make this dirty game even better when my husband sits on the back seat and he can see everything. Most of the times I don't use condom for this game and I know this is really dangerous but I love that feeling when my fucked pussy is filled with a stranger's sperm.Today you are really lucky because you can take my husband's place on the back seat and you can watch me while I seduce my black driver and make him cum many times!

NICE TO MEET YOU WITH HEAVY PETTING
In the first part of the series you can see me while I hitchhike , seduce my driver and we are immersed in heavy petting while he is also trying to keep the car on the road.

PLEASE BE SO KIND AND CUM IN MY SLUTTY MOUTH!
I make my driver super horny and he can't pay attention to driving anymore. We stop at the side of the road and he immediately push his hard cock in my mouth .I give him a passionate blowjob while he is playing with my clitoris and fingering my juicy pussy. I suck his beautiful black cock till he empties his huge balls in my mouth.

HITCHHIKER SLUT WIFE III.- BEFORE YOU FUCK ME I WANNA CUM ON YOUR TONGUE!

After I gave my black driver a nice blowjob now it's my turn to cum a lot of sticky pussy juice in his mouth before I let him to fuck me in front of you!

HE CUM IN ME ,YOU LICK IT UP ,IT IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR HAPPY MARRIAGE!
"Sorry loser but our driver wanna cum in my pussy and you know I can't say no because I'm a natural born BBC Slut. Kneel in front of us and eat my holes while we fuck like crazy and after you'll get my cum filled pussy in your pathetic face! Believe me ,eating your wife fucked dirty pussy is still much more than you deserve !"

A REALLY DIRTY ROUND : HE FUCK MY CUM FILLED PUSSY ONCE AGAIN IN FRONT OF YOU!
"Look at this cucky , 10 minutes after he came in my pussy our driver's huge cock is again hard as steel.You can see a real man is like this not like you! Haha, he cum inside your wife 3 times in 1 hour and you are pussyfree for 5 years ,it is so pathetic and funny! Be a good boy,shut your mouth and just watch us while he fuck your slut wife's cum filled pussy once again before you can eat me out . "

Well, this is easy. The Studio description is exactly what happens, but barely covers the level of teasing hotwife/cuckold interaction Mira has with you, her 'husband', throughout the scene.

Starts with Mira and 'you' (her husband) hitching by the side of the road. A driver stops and she flirts with him while talking with you. Some story about car trouble, give us a ride, I have a short dress, blah blah blah. She jumps in the front seat and you jump in the back and immediately you see her start to stoke the driver's leg. There's more dialogue with the driver and you as she makes her intentions plain... eventually the driver starts to rub her leg too...

She takes out his cock while he's driving and teases you about it, goading you to kiss her as she licks it, making you smell her hand after she's been jerking him, telling you how horny she is and what she's going to do with his cock, etc. The driver fingers her pussy as well, and Mira asks if you like it, with her legs spread wide in the passenger seat as the driver rubs her clit and she strokes his cock. Eventually she slicks the head of his cock with his precum and starts blowing him while he's driving, teasing you with how tasty and big it is.

He stops the car, lowers the driver's seat and Mira goes down on him, with lots of close ups as she moves 'your' head close to the action. Mira stretches across the passenger seat so the driver can keep fingering her while she sucks him. The driver cums in her mouth and another extreme close up as she plays with the cum until swallowing and 'kissing' 'you'.

They then move to the back seat, Mira's legs spread wide while the driver goes down on her. His technique is... sub-optimal... but Mira has a juicy pussy which she fingers and teases you with her dripping hand.

Mira sits on his cock reverse cowgirl in the back seat, sliding up and down as her pussy coats his cock with juice. She slides some of her cum off his cock with her finger and makes you lick them clean. More close ups in 'pov' style while Mira gyrates, sometimes removing the cock and teasing you with it. They switch to regular cowgirl and there's closeups of Mira's asshole winking at you as the cock stretches her. She gets off his cock and sucks it for a bit, kissing you with her wet mouth as she tells you she's going to ride him until she cums while you watch. Back to reverse cowgirl, first Mira cums then the driver cums. There's another extreme close up as she teases you with his cum, making you lick it up.

Mira rolls onto her back and the driver sticks his cock back inside and starts fucking missionary, Mira teasing you about his cum-covered cock, with lots of close ups. Eventually he pulls out and cums on her bush and Mira tells you to clean her.

Mira Cuckold Your wife is a hitchhiker whore.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2018 10:47 am
Jenna's Full Training Session HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, POV, Male Domination, Humiliation, Passed Out, Rough Sex, Netorare, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Facial

PART ONE: Initial Conditioning

Jenna heard from a friend that this is the place to go to help her quit her addiction to smoking. Having heard such great things about this therapist, she is very open to conditioning...

PART TWO: Mantra Orgasms

Made to cum over and over while holding her mantras

PART THREE: Oral Training

Both in mantra and desperately eager, to angryPART FOUR: Mindless Orgasms and Trigger Word Sex Slave - Jenna makes the most amazing sex slave, between wild willing slut, mindless sex slave and totally limp she is perfect to use in every way

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS MESMERIZE MENTAL DOMINATION MAGIC CONTROL SLUT TRAINING
Keywords: submissive sluts jenna ivory jenna ivery marilyn monroe

Jennas Full Training Session HD.mp4
Renee Roulette in Blackmailing My Sister HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Blackmail, Humiliation, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Hands

Renee has a secret and she is willing to do anything to keep Mom and Dad from finding out. I show her the video and then point at my cock. All she has to do is suck my cock and I will delete the video.

Renee is reluctant but cannot let anyone see the video. She pulls out my cock and takes off her T-shirt. She sucks my hard cock and licks ever inch, up and down. Renee sucks my shaft while she strokes the tip and I explode with great fury and vengeance! The video might be delete or I can just blackmail Renee again tomorrow...

Related Categories: TABOO CUMSHOTS EDGING GAMES BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Keywords: ammie cambridge taboo milf handjob blow job cum shot edging luke longly

Renee Roulette in Blackmailing My Sister HD.mp4
Fucking My Slutty Sister Best of in HD

Sister, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Sister Fucked After Party HD

Our parents went out of town for the weekend and Courtney and I figured we'd go to a house party instead of being cooped up. It was a fun time, Courtney looked so hot in her dress and all the dudes were trying to hit on her, but I wasn't going to have any of that. I kept her close to my side and made sure the horny bastards wouldn't be getting ANYTHING from my little sister. We arrive home, I head to my bedroom and in comes Tipsy Courtney flopping on my bed tits falling out and all. Maybe this is my chance to fuck her. I lean in and kiss her. It's on now, she pulls out my cock and starts sucking. She is amazing! I love watching the way she sucks and takes me all the way down her throat. She gets on top of me and rides me, leaning back so I can see my cock slip in and out of her tight pussy. I need to pound her so she lays back and moans while I fuck her hard and crazy. My little sister's pussy feels so tight and wet. I can't believe it's even better than Iv'e imagined. She feels so good! I start thinking about how much I want to CUM inside her. I want to do it so badly but I'm not sure if mom and dad have put her on birth control yet, better not take the risk this time...I put her in doggy style and fuck her brains out till I explode a huge cum shot on her pretty ass. This sure was one hell of a party.

Truth Or Dare HD

My little brother and I decided we were going to stay up tonight and hang out all night after mom and dad went to sleep. We started playing cards in the living room but now the night is starting to turn boring. I've gotta figure out something fun we can do! As the big sister, I should be the one to take charge. Hmmmm, why don't we play truth or dare? It's been forever since we've played that game and now that we're older, I bet it will be even way more fun! My little brother picks truth at first. Hmmm, I ask "Are you a virgin????" because I need to know. He admits he is! And then he asks me if I am. Of course I'm not and this is going to be so much fun!......

Lap Dance From Sister Goes Too Far HD

I found out my sister works at the strip club so I figured I would go in and get a lap dance from her...you know make sure she's doing her job and all. She gives me an amazing dance, lots of grinding and she was even letting me feel her up. I got so worked up I pulled my cock out and she started grinding on it. We get so turned on we start fucking right there in private.

screenshot

Related Categories: CREAMPIE DEEP THROAT
Keywords: courtney scott

Courtney Scott Fucking My Slutty Sister Best HD.mp4
Ava Addams - Dominate Me Please HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Chubby, Interracial, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilinus, Anilingus, Cum on Pussy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Ava is a record executive and being attracted to clients is not unusual and rarely an issue. However, with her latest portfolio addition, it hasn't been easy. She can't stop thinking about him - and when the deal becomes a little more personal, it's time to keep this contract just between themselves.

Sex acts include kissing, fondling, boob sucking, blowjob, missionary, pussy to mouth, doggstyle, prone bone , standing doggy, standing sideways, and facial with cum on chest and tits.
screenshot
bl.18.10.27.ava.addams.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2018 9:41 am
MY DAD, YOUR DAD - Devon Green HD [Untouched 1080p]

Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Pussy
my.dad.your.dad.mp4
Weekends At Grandpas HD

Granddaughter, Teen, Big Tits, Grandpa, Stockings, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Roleplay
screenshot
screenshot
Weekends At Grandpas.mp4

Fat Daddy Loves His Girl HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Small Tits, Latina, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cum in Pussy

Fat Daddy Loves His Girl HD.mp4
Physical Education Class Ass - Crystal Rush HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy
screenshot
Later on, my mom is still on my case. I am trying to rest, but she comes in wearing a tight sports bra that is squishing her tits tightly against her body. She takes me out on the balcony do some physical education, and we work out together. I watch her do some squats, and after a while, I need to know what her toned ass feels like. She bends down and whips my cock out to help my muscles relax. Then, I finally get to feel her body a little more intimately.

screenshot
physical.education.class.ass.mp4