Author
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2020 9:32 am
GPsub wrote:
judgeteee wrote:
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Back in the good old days Hazel would do private sessions via Yahoo messenger. On occasion she would lose concentration and let things slip, literaly Shocked Sadly I did not have anything to record that back then Crying or Very sad

I did get a screen recorder eventually but the quality is crap as tech stuff back then was not as good. But its better than nothing Smile

I have never shared this with anybody before but these are hard times.

Enjoy

https://dfiles.eu/files/fxoxoba3g FAILS TO LOAD EVERYTIME NOT WHAT WE NEEDED YET MORE HAZEL FRUSTRATION !!!
1.26gb 20mins duration

Hi GPsub
Download works fine.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2020 1:04 pm
Quote:
GPSub
FAILS TO LOAD EVERYTIME NOT WHAT WE NEEDED YET MORE HAZEL FRUSTRATION !!!

Are you saying the link is not working or is it the file that will not play on your computer once downloaded?

I have checked the link and it is correct. The file is a standard mp4 file and should work ok

Anybody else having issues?
ryanb100
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 07, 2020 1:36 pm
Works fine here and thanks for the post
Huntergizz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 07, 2020 3:42 pm
Download, on mobile, fails at some point for me. Seems pretty random, tried 4 or 5 times.
huwjanus
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 07, 2020 4:53 pm
took ages as I don't have depositfiles premium, but was well worth the wait... World class post, thank you!
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2020 6:40 pm
judgeteee wrote:

Back in the good old days Hazel would do private sessions via Yahoo messenger. On occasion she would lose concentration and let things slip, literaly Shocked Sadly I did not have anything to record that back then Crying or Very sad

I did get a screen recorder eventually but the quality is crap as tech stuff back then was not as good. But its better than nothing Smile

I have never shared this with anybody before but these are hard times.

Enjoy

https://dfiles.eu/files/fxoxoba3g ITS A FAIL HERE EVERYTIME . IF you really want us to see this why not put it out on a P2P file sharing site and at least then everyone can enjoy her melodic sunshine ?
1.26gb 20mins duration
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2020 11:49 am
GPsub wrote:

ITS A FAIL HERE EVERYTIME . IF you really want us to see this why not put it out on a P2P file sharing site and at least then everyone can enjoy her melodic sunshine ?

I dont use p2p for many reasons - if somebody else wants to share it via p2p then they are free to do so.
Clansman
Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2020 8:04 pm
Downloaded fine in under 3 hrs when said would take over 5 hrs.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2020 9:57 pm
This is the second and last private video that I have in my Hazel collection. Again the quality of that old screen recorder is not good, but hey its better than nothing.

21min 30sec of the usual Hazel poses etc

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

This one is 21m 30 sec long and 1.33 mb

https://dfiles.eu/files/dqaz4wgr5

Again if anybody wishes to share on another platform then please feel free - it might just prompt some kind sole to upload some of the "naughty" stuff Confused
simmo111
Poster
Added: Apr 11, 2020 3:11 pm
This is where you shoot

http://img28125.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=53562_6_123_1111lo.jpg

Thanks for uploading really good.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2020 6:33 pm
simmo111 wrote:
This is where you shoot

http://img28125.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=53562_6_123_1111lo.jpg

Thanks for uploading really good.

And what a target!
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2020 9:43 pm
Get em while they are hot as activity may alert site owner and result in deletion.
(I may have some more old links lurking somewhere so will hunt em down if I can)

Old French maid themed HD videos that were prizes from her nights on MFC = Right click on links and save as - or play the video and then right click on it to save.

screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

336mb 3:48

Second video
screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

331 mb 3:45

Third video

screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

435mb 4:56
Huntergizz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 13, 2020 8:46 pm
Pretty sure that site is dead and no one is paying attention to it!

If you email the webmaster account it bounces, and the ccbill account is dead!

Good stuff though Very Happy

Thanks
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2020 10:33 pm
Huntergizz wrote:
Pretty sure that site is dead and no one is paying attention to it!

If you email the webmaster account it bounces, and the ccbill account is dead!

Good stuff though Very Happy

Thanks

Oddly enough both domain names were renewed towards the end of Hazel's online career but the sites were not maintained. You can't buy membership for AWH and the free pages of GP seem corrupted.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2020 10:42 pm
I have a few more links to sort out but I am sure there are others with more too. I will work on them over the next few days.

It is only a matter of time before the domains expire though and the storage is deleted eventually, so download while you can guys.