Author
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: May 08, 2020 8:17 pm
simmo111 wrote:
Anyone know what happened to her?

I personally think that Hazel was trying for a baby and eventually fell pregnant. It would have been courteous to say thanks for the financial support over the last 15 - 16 years or just even goodbye.
Clansman
Poster
Added: May 09, 2020 9:42 am
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
simmo111 wrote:

I personally think that Hazel was trying for a baby and eventually fell pregnant. It would have been courteous to say thanks for the financial support over the last 15 - 16 years or just even goodbye.

Think this is what happenned. Have seen an image of her holding a baby but don't think be able to post it here due to having the baby in the image.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: May 09, 2020 12:08 pm
I was hoping that someone would have posted the topless / nude / naughty stuff by now.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: May 09, 2020 3:00 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
simmo111 wrote:

If that is the case then I wish them both all the best.

I have known several models, in a professional capacity, who have given up work after starting a family as they struggle to get back into shape after giving birth as it can seriousy screw up the abdomonal muscles and skin.
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: May 10, 2020 11:49 am
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
simmo111 wrote:

Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: May 21, 2020 10:12 pm
robertoboyy wrote:
screenshot

since someone else is now sharing unseen stuff

Hi robertoboyy,
Thanks for this.
If you have any more that you can share please pm me.
Thanks
SB
italic
Good Poster
Added: May 22, 2020 2:07 am
Let's hope that some more of the unseen pictures might start making their way out of quarantine.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: May 22, 2020 10:50 am
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
robertoboyy wrote:
screenshot

since someone else is now sharing unseen stuff

Hi robertoboyy,
Thanks for this.
If you have any more that you can share please pm me.
Thanks
SB

Yes many thanks for that glimmer of hope that more stuff will surface Shocked
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: May 22, 2020 11:25 am
I have stumbled across a whole load of recordings from her MyFreecams days as UK Tease - about 300 of them, of varying length. Unfortunatly it is a pay site but I will gladly share details with anybody who wants to PM me.

The quality is not good in most cases, but beggars cannot be choosers. Some are boring others are better.

First of many - 1hour 20 minutes of Hazel in one of the tops that she often wore, but with added water making it semi transparent Shocked
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

http://depositfiles.com/files/tbxux3epv 144mb
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: May 22, 2020 12:04 pm
Die hard fans may have seen these or even been online at the time, November 2015, but I am sure some have not seen this.

This time it is about 1 hour 13 minutes of Hazel with a bottle of wine and a bottle of baby oil Shocked What could possibly go wrong!!!

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

http://depositfiles.com/files/4k0ycdy6h 255mb
johhnyg
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 22, 2020 2:26 pm
Thanks guys for keeping this thread alive!
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: May 22, 2020 3:10 pm
Thanks. Keep 'em coming........
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: May 22, 2020 4:12 pm
Last for now - more when time permits

This was another night with a bottle of baby oil and this time Gin. Hazel looked very drunk and at around 28 mins and 20 seconds we had the famous slip of a hand and a nipple exposed in plain view Surprised ( last image)

Runs for 29 mins 45 sec and is 534 mb

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

http://depositfiles.com/files/puwcu06bn
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: May 22, 2020 9:16 pm
judgeteee wrote:
I have stumbled across a whole load of recordings from her MyFreecams days as UK Tease - about 300 of them, of varying length. Unfortunatly it is a pay site but I will gladly share details with anybody who wants to PM me.

The quality is not good in most cases, but beggars cannot be choosers. Some are boring others are better.

First of many - 1hour 20 minutes of Hazel in one of the tops that she often wore, but with added water making it semi transparent Shocked

http://depositfiles.com/files/tbxux3epv 144mb
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: May 29, 2020 1:32 pm
judgeteee wrote:
Last for now - more when time permits

This was another night with a bottle of baby oil and this time Gin. Hazel looked very drunk and at around 28 mins and 20 seconds we had the famous slip of a hand and a nipple exposed in plain view Surprised ( last image)

Runs for 29 mins 45 sec and is 534 mb

http://depositfiles.com/files/puwcu06bn

Thanks
Have you got any more you can post please?