Author
simmo111
Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2020 9:02 am
Back to Christmas, a young Hazel in a sparkly thong

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

In my opinion, in this her arse is perfect
simmo111
Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2020 9:08 am
Either in the stockings or under the tree, an incredible gift

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
simmo111
Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2020 9:10 am
Or down the chimney

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Dec 26, 2020 12:49 pm
Only the passage of time offers a true perspective and given its unlikely our lives will be enriched again by her presence its probably fair to rate her contribution . I would give her the ultimate gold standard for arousal ahead of anyone else . I couldn't have known it at the time but Hazel was in a class of her own delivering pleasure whilst keeping it just the right side of seedy, though rumours to the contrary still persist ! All good things sadly really do come to an end eventually and as her legacy of videos and photos still titivate the real magic of her live cam shows is lost to ageing memories. I doubt we will see her like again, the sweet girl next door with the body of a serpent capable of mesmerising her prey before devouring their wallets . Thanks chuck for the privilege of being another willing participant !
italic
Good Poster
Added: Dec 26, 2020 11:08 pm
Still hoping we get to see the wrong side of seedy.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 21, 2021 1:23 pm
I'm praying that someone will post seedy.
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Jan 21, 2021 4:54 pm
Id settle for her St Trinians stuff ! i'm easily pleased .
ron_ravioli
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 01, 2021 9:44 am
GPsub wrote:
Id settle for her St Trinians stuff ! i'm easily pleased .

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I've been playing around with AI upconverting. I meant to post the first two closer to Christmas, but I'm having trouble getting posts approved.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 02, 2021 4:39 pm
Nice
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Feb 03, 2021 7:53 pm
Absolutely delicious .
ron_ravioli
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 06, 2021 1:26 pm
Apparently, I didn't upconvert the three real topless photos while I had the free trial. Here's some more stuff, along with the "Cheeky Nurse" set.

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 11, 2021 8:45 am
Can't find the nurse set anywhere on my pc. Was it a custom job?
ron_ravioli
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 16, 2021 10:58 am
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
To be honest, I have NO IDEA where I got it from. It might have been from this thread? But I certainly didn't get a custom shoot from here. The most interaction I ever got from Hazel was her telling me on her Yahoo! Group for Hazel17 that she didn't feel comfortable with "hand-bra" shots...that was A LONG time ago.
simmo111
Poster
Added: Feb 21, 2021 11:03 am
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:

I've lost almost all my Hazel stuff so content being added here is a nice bonus! I also don't remember the nurse set
Clansman
Poster
Added: Feb 21, 2021 2:40 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:

Never seen that see before either.