Author
allykatz4
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 29, 2020 1:54 pm
loving all the pics and vids think she is one fantastic woman
italic
Good Poster
Added: Sep 29, 2020 6:23 pm
Now if only some of the hitherto unseen could be seen here, we'd be happy indeed.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Sep 29, 2020 6:35 pm
italic wrote:
Now if only some of the hitherto unseen could be seen here, we'd be happy indeed.

If somebody had proved beyond doubt such stuff existed then I would have paid for some, but its obviously a scam with a few doctored stills to sucker people in Sad
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 30, 2020 5:07 pm
judgeteee wrote:
italic wrote:

If somebody had proved beyond doubt such stuff existed then I would have paid for some, but its obviously a scam with a few doctored stills to sucker people in Sad

The topless stuff exists so I have no reason to doubt the rest exists as well.
judgeteee
Good Poster
Added: Oct 01, 2020 2:09 am
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
judgeteee wrote:
italic wrote:

The topless stuff exists so I have no reason to doubt the rest exists as well.

All we have ever seen are a few topless images that could easily be photoshopped fakes. I very much doubt that genuine stuff exists or we would have seen it by now.
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Oct 05, 2020 12:10 pm
Does this video exist or has it been deleted and if so why , discuss .
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2020 11:18 am
GPsub wrote:
Does this video exist or has it been deleted and if so why , discuss .

What video is this ?
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Oct 06, 2020 11:11 pm
camgirlvideos.org uk_tease 070715 0008 MyFreeCams
July 6, 2015
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 07, 2020 6:45 am
I have this video.
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Oct 07, 2020 9:44 pm
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
I have this video.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 07, 2020 9:55 pm
GPsub wrote:
Sodoffbaldrick wrote:
I have this video.

Hi GPSub
Have sent pm.
Please reply and I'll send you a link.
Regards
SB
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Oct 07, 2020 10:42 pm
Looking forward to seeing it SB
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 08, 2020 12:05 am
Hi GPSub
Please check and answer your pm.
Sodoffbaldrick
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2020 6:16 am
GPSub
Link in PM sent.
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2020 3:12 pm
It s only with the benefit of looking back that really gives us an accurate perspective and with the magnificent Hazel in the rear view mirror 16 years of wonderment and adulation are captured in time to mesmerise and enchant once again . As potent a concoction today as they were before a razor had even been considered . Of course as far as we know she tantalisingly never gave any of us the full monty so badly craved for , and yet that was in many ways her most potent power and strength over the viewer as it left us to provide through imagination the missing link. Her many incarnations from girl next door AWH gradually becoming more confident and daring, the delightfully candid UK_tease who inhabited myfreecams and encouraged gambling and experiment cuisine often burning not only food in the process , through to the all too brief encounter with delicious financial dominatrix Goddess Pandora who had the ability to hypnotise and empty wallets simultaneously without removing clothing that's quite an achievement few others could match . Tasks i feel certain she could still perform today if motivated ,though i suspect one very lucky bastard would disagree. A special shout out to SB who kindly provided me with my missing link and with that in mind this forum of appreciation can only be as good and riveting as participants make it .So if anyone else has anything rare and not in the public domain this surely is the best place to post and share to keep the whole Hazel mystic alive and throbbing ! I doubt very much any of us will see her like again, i've certainly never been enchanted quite as much by anyone else and i suspect i am not alone . Not sure if the Klementina 1987 website is a spoof or genuinely Hazels next venture ,as the only 4 photos posted are old stock from years ago and therefore give no indication as to how she looks today. Though at 33 now i dare say she would still be capable of emptying wallets and other things cum to that ! GP_sub