Author
cbift
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 31, 2023 7:09 am
Miss Lucid - Turning You Into My Cuckold Beta Boyfriend

screenshot

screenshot

You don't stand a chance. Obey my new rules or face public humiliation of losing a perfect girlfriend.

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:08:01
1280 X 720
File size: 681 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 681.1 MB
Added: Dec 31, 2023 9:23 am
ASMR Maddy - Edging JOI

screenshot

screenshot

Maddy gives you jerk off instructions. She pulls down her blue dress to show her tits and occasionally shows glimpses of her shaved pussy.

Duration: 00:14:56
1920 X 1080
File size: 659 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 659.1 MB
Added: Dec 31, 2023 2:13 pm
Domina Elara - Beta Pussy Free Training

screenshot

screenshot

"Your cock is so tiny, it looks like a clit. That's the closest thing to a pussy you can ever get with... Your cock is so small it resembles a clit... Which means there is no way in hell that you could be sexually satisfying a woman with it. With a cock that small and disappointing, how could you satisfy a woman's pussy with it. If you do come into contact with a pussy, you could only use your hands and mouth not that tiny clit of yours! Which really makes you a little beta isn't it? I'm going change the way your pussy free beta cock feels pleasure to convert you into a pussy free beta BITCH. I'll guide you on how to lock your cock up for me. With the goal of atrophying your cock... and retraining your cock to need INTENSE stimulation. I'll lock that cock up. Tease you... get you so teased, sexually frustrated... the way a pussy free beta like you deserve. I dangle your key at you as I make you so hard... in your cage and I give you a mind breaking tast for me. Do it, you pussy free little bitch!
Published Aug 17, 2023 $16.99
Mind Fuck, Pussy Denial, Nylon Stockings, Asian Mistress, Asian Princess, Ass Worship, Beta Acceptance, Beta Bitch Boy, FemDom Goddess, FemDom Princess, FemDom Revolution, Pussy Worship,

Duration: 00:15:48
1920 X 1080
File size: 2.22 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.2 GB
Added: Dec 31, 2023 2:36 pm
Versona - Extracting Your Information 1

screenshot

screenshot

Intro to blackmail-fantasy was just the warm up. Getting you accustomed to the idea of the ruin your life is soon to be in. This is something completely different. The real deal. You'll be instructed to send over a few things, things that will sit stored away in My files waiting patiently to be used against you. Of course I hope it never comes to that, but I can never be too safe. Oh, and to keep with the trend of being safe and to ensure I get the information I request from you, I'm going to deny your orgasm until I receive it! You can cum AFTER you've given Me what I want.
Blackmail Fantasy, Exposed Fantasy Play, FemDom POV, Financial Domination, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Information, Interactive, Manipulatrix Fantasy, Ruin Fantasy, Ruinatrix,

Duration: 00:08:51
1920 X 1080
File size: 980 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 980.2 MB

Versona - Extracting Your Information 2

screenshot

screenshot

Psssst. I'm back to retrieve some more information out of you! Sit up straight, take your cock out, and open up your email. I can't seem to stop turning you into a deliriously horny blabbermouth. And tonight will be no different. I put on My skimpiest little outfit, and I'll talk to you so sensually you'll have no choice but to trust My intentions and spill your heart out.
Blackmail Fantasy, Exposed Fantasy Play, Financial Domination, Financial Ruin Fantasy, Information, Interactive, Manipulation Fantasy, Manipulatrix Fantasy, Ruin Fantasy, Ruinatrix,

Duration: 00:09:58
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.08 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1 GB
Added: Dec 31, 2023 3:12 pm
Versona - Extracting Your Information 3

screenshot

screenshot

Letting go of your sensitive information is so easy when you’re handing it over to the hottest and most demanding woman you’ve ever encountered. I make you feel so at ease, even the fear of being caught isn't enough to stop you from revealing it all to Me.
Blackmail Fantasy, Bratty, Exposed Fantasy Play, Information, Manipulation Fantasy, Manipulatrix Fantasy, Risky Fetish Fantasy, Ruinatrix, Seduction, Seductress,

Duration: 00:08:02
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.08 GB

Added: Dec 31, 2023 4:59 pm
JessiBelle - Nasty Cum Jar

screenshot

screenshot

You are such a fucking disgusting pervert. Repulsive! You do things on your own that are just so sickening! We need to talk about how nasty you are. Maybe if you can see how nasty you are you might have an idea. You can't stop jerking off. You know you shouldn't touch your self so much, but you do it anyway. If you can see just how much you jerk off maybe you will get an idea of how awful you really are. You are going to get a container, you will jerk off and cum every load into it. For one full week you cum into it every single time. If you can actually see how much you are actually jerking off by seeing each and every load just from one week maybe you will try not to jerk off so much. Maybe you will see how nasty you are. Count yourself lucky that I am not going to make you drink it at the end of the week. You are so gross!
Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Masturbation Humiliation, Assignment, Humiliating Task, Humiliation, Humiliation JOI, JOI, Sissy Task, Slave Task, Verbal Abuse Fantasy, Verbal Humiliation,

Duration: 00:08:49
1920 X 1080
File size: 151 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 151.0 MB

Tsarina Baltic - Cum Treat CEI

screenshot

screenshot

Thirsty? Craving a treat? You do deserve rewards sometimes, this is your chance to get it. A nice salty, warm mouthful of cum! I want every drip drop of your cum, milked & pumped right into a cup. You do need your liquids, you do need to hydrate. Which by the looks of things, you haven't done enough, don't waste a single drop of your cum. After all you're your own little cum recepticle, slurping, guzzling all your jizz drops down. Like a good cum addict. After this clip you won't EVER waste a single drop again! You'll savor every last bit of it, like a proper cumslut. 2023
Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Addiction Training, Cum Countdown, Cum Encouragement, Edging, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, JOI Games, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Tit Worship,

Duration: 00:12:53
1920 X 1080
File size: 941 MB

dead_link_removed
Added: Jan 03, 2024 7:38 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Little Green Pill

screenshot

screenshot

Hello Honey. Sit down, I want to talk to you about something. You know my stepsister is a doctor, so I’ve been talking to her about our marital issues. I know it’s been rough recently with your little... problem. And the little blue pill didn’t seem to work. My stepsister suggested something a little experimental. You see, both of us take this little green pill and it’s supposed to release our inhibitions. It’s supposed to excite us in new and different ways and release our deepest desires. Here, take it. It’s sure to unlock something special in you.
Published Aug 7, 2023
Magic Fantasy $13.99
Keywords: Mental Domination, Mesmerize, Slave Training,

Duration: 00:11:36
1920 X 1080
File size: 748 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 748.3 MB
Added: Jan 04, 2024 6:25 am
Goddess Amanda - Keys to the Cage

screenshot

screenshot

I can only imagine how much it terrifies you thinking I hold your keys. I will have total control over you and your cock. You will inevitably be throbbing in your cage with blue balls once I get a hold of the keys.
Published Jul 28, 2023 $14.99
Chastity, FemDom POV
Keywords: Chastity Encouragement, Chastity Male, FemDom, FemDom JOI, Goddess Worship,

Duration: 00:13:11
1920 X 1080
File size: 304 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 304.3 MB
Added: Jan 04, 2024 7:39 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Whisper Trance

screenshot

screenshot

You're addicted to serving me. You don't need me to yell at you or berate you. All you need to follow my commands is a whisper. A soft exhalation of air from beautiful red lips is all you need to fall deep into submission. My whispers dance along your brain. The sound of my voice makes your hair stand up on end, and your cock stand at attention. It's easy for me to pull you deep and whisper into your ear. You're my toy. You're my pet. You're my slave for life.
Mesmerize, ASMR, ASMR Triggers, Audio Effects, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Mind Melt, Sensual Domination, Special Effects,

Duration: 00:16:58
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.10 GB

Added: Jan 04, 2024 9:01 am
Crystal Knight - Making You Eat Your Cum Is Fun - CEI - Ultra HD 2160p

screenshot

screenshot

It’s actually one of my favorite things. The power switch when you start stroking to my body and slip into subspace is an erotic exchange. Your body aches for me as I tease you with these breasts and my round ass. I get so much pleasure from making you weak. Once you’re turned on you’re willing to do anything for me. I know exactly how to tease you to your limits. You beg for me to let you cum. I tell you there is only one way I will allow you release, you must eat your cum for me. At that moment, the shock & surprise turns you on even more. You’re so horny you can’t help it, you have to say yes and give in to Me. Making you eat your cum is one of my favorite things to do, when you’re horny you’ll do just about anything.
Ass Worship, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Cum Eating Instructions, FemDom, Goddess Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Tight Dress, Tit Worship,

Duration: 00:11:49
3840 X 2160
File size: 833 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 833.1 MB

Goddess Ivy Grey - Salty Submission CEI - Ultra HD 2160p

screenshot

screenshot

Your premature ejaculation problem stands no chance against a gorgeous Goddess like Me. I steal your stamina and drain your blue balls into your gaping mouth. You have chickened out of CEIs before but not this time. You are excited to submit to Me and be a little cum eating slave for My big juicy tits. Save this clip for when you are feeling hungry and in the mood for something savory and salty.
Cum Eating Instructions, FemDom POV, Brat Girls, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Encouraged Orgasms, FemDom, FemDom Goddess, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Orgasm Control, Premature Ejaculation,

Duration: 00:09:15
3840 X 2160
File size: 679 MB

dead_link_removed
Added: Jan 04, 2024 12:49 pm
Crystal Knight - Never Ending Gooning JOI Loop

screenshot

screenshot

I want you to pump, pump, pump and never stop. You’re getting stuck in the endless loop of pleasure and gooning as I tease you relentlessly with my perfect body. I encourage you to fall deeper into subspace than you’ve ever been. I love when you give in and become a mindless jerk off addict. It feels so right to edge. It feels so good to never let the pleasure end. I seduce you into pumping as I dirty talk you into submission. It’s so easy to feel my divinity when you watch me for over half an hour. Never stop stroking, no cumming unless I give you permission. Just edge and goon into addiction, deeper than you’ve ever been before.
Published Jun 28, 2023
Edging Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI $32.22
Keywords: Big Tits, Body Worship, Edging, Edging Games, Gooner, Gooning, JOI, JOI Games, Sensual Domination, Tit Worship,

Duration: 00:35:14
3840 X 2160
File size: 4.13 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.1 GB
Added: Jan 04, 2024 1:50 pm
Goddess Kawaii - Cameltoe Obsession

screenshot

screenshot

You love worshiping my tits, ass and my body. But have you been worshipping my cameltoe? My ass looks so amazing in these booty shorts and even more sexy cause they give me the best cameltoe. You can see the lips of my pussy so perfectly and time to sniff it. You're a loser with a major cameltoe obsession so it's the perfect time to stuff your fave right in-between my legs and my big Goddess ass and worship me like the perfect big booty Femdom I am. Of course you'll need to tribute big this time for having the privilege of worshipping my perfect cameltoe, big juicy ass and my big perfect juicy tits! Use markup code :thankyoukawaii
Ass Worship, Cameltoe $11.69
Keywords: Ass Fetish, Ass Spreading, Ass Worship, Big Butts, FemDom POV, Financial Domination, Pussy Worship, Swollen Pussy, Tit Worship,

Duration: 00:08:36
1280 X 720
File size: 303 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 303.2 MB

Goddess Jessica - Pathetic Leg Freak

screenshot

screenshot

You jerk to my legs all the time. It's all you do. You are obsessed with them. What's your problem, freak?
Brat Girls, Leg Fetisht, Leg Worship, Legs, Legs Tease, Loser Symbol, Loser Training, Muscular Legs, Verbal Abuse Fantasy, Verbal Humiliation,

Duration: 00:11:10
1920 X 1080
File size: 276 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 275.7 MB
Added: Jan 04, 2024 2:23 pm
Queen Carmella - NOT A Gay JOI

screenshot

screenshot

JOI is always on MY agenda Wink
Published Aug 10, 2023
Encouraged Bi $11.99
Keywords: Bi Encouragement, Bisexual, Bisexual Encouragement, Cock Worship, FemDom JOI, Gay, Gay JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI,

Duration: 00:10:08
3840 X 2160
File size: 440 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 440.5 MB
Added: Jan 04, 2024 3:31 pm
Goddess Aria Zahara - Ballsy Blackmail Fantasy Mailtimer

screenshot

screenshot

This video is not for the faint of heart. Boredom brought you here. Constantly needing new and more intense experiences. I have something up my sleeve that should do the trick. I'm not going to ease you in, I want to do something that will terrify you, fill you with adrenaline, and make that dick rock hard all at once. Do exactly what I say, and try to pay attention... a momentarily lapse of consciousness will cost you dearly... but the brave or stupid will be rewarded with a sweet prize at the end.
Blackmail Fantasy $16.99
Keywords: Big Ass, Bikini, FemDom POV, Long Hair, Mean Girls, Panty Fetish,

Duration: 00:13:37
1918 X 1080
File size: 260 MB

dead_link_removed

Eva de Vil - Another JOI

screenshot

screenshot

Another JOI? Haven't you seen enough JOIs?
Haven't you already stroked your cock thousands of times following orders?
It's not like you need to be told what to do because you're so clueless and you don't know how.
No, you love looking deep into the eyes of a pretty girl as she tells you how to touch yourself. You love obeying.
And you haven't heard THESE instructions yet.
So go on. Add it to your cart. Another JOI. Good boy.
Published Jul 2, 2023
Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, JOI Games 12.99$
Keywords: Ass Worship, Edging, Goddess Worship, Gooning, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Denial, Sensual Domination, Spanking, Tease and Denial,

Duration: 00:12:15
1920 X 1080
File size: 716 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 715.6 MB
Added: Jan 04, 2024 8:52 pm
Eva de Vil - Mean Middle Finger JOI

screenshot

screenshot

Are you thinking about my middle finger again? Stroking your tiny, useless shrimp over the image of me flipping you off? Good.
Burn it into your brain, bitch.
Why are you so fucked up that humiliation gets you hard? There must be something wrong with you. Maybe it's a defense mechanism your brain deployed to protect you from how pathetic you are, making it a turn on.
My middle finger is your biggest fucking turn on, isn't it, bitch? And when I lick it... it just makes your little prick throb. Cum for me. Let's see if your loser load is just as inferior as the rest of you.
[Custom, no name]
Published Jul 15, 2023 $12.99
Humiliation, Middle Finger
Keywords: Cum Countdown, Humiliation JOI, JOI, Latex, Latex Fetish, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Mean Girls, Small Penis Humiliation, SPH, Verbal Humiliation,

Duration: 00:12:27
1920 X 1080
File size: 728 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 727.9 MB