screenshot

"Use it or lose it."
cbift
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 27, 2013 10:13 am
Violet Doll - Jerknosis: Masturbation Enslavement

screenshot

screenshot

You’ve been a bad boy, & you need a bad bitch to take control of that dick. You wanna jerk? You’re gonna jerk until it hurts. And when it hurts, you’re gonna jerk it harder.
My sadistic nature is what keeps you coming back for more. The body of a goddess, the face of an angel, the mind of the Devil. Seduction is Satan’s greatest tool. And here I am, the embodiment of his best work. That makes it even hotter, knowing that you’re sinning for me. You’ll stroke your way straight to hell, if it means a lifetime of edging.
Is it too much? Too bad. Force your way through this dick beating frenzy & you’ll never have to stop again.
As we come to the end, it’s only the beginning. With every load you shoot for me, every orgasm you milk out or every orgasm I decide to ruin, you’ll only want more. Soon your refractory period will cease to exist. Every time you ejaculate, your cravings will grow stronger.

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:15:37
1920 X 1080
File size: 452 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 452.1 MB
Added: Dec 28, 2013 9:41 am
British Bratz - Funnel CEI

screenshot

screenshot

Every time you stroke you know there is only one happy ending for you. You know with each stroke you are nearing yourself to a mouthful of your OWN, hot, salty cum and then the dreaded feeling of shame, of guilt and of confusion. You crave the humiliation, you ache to show just what a true cum hungry slut you really are. You crave the humiliation, you ache to show just what a true cum hungry slut you really are. You ache for your your dose of humiliation, you are desperate to be controlled, to hear the bitchy, degrading words from my pretty little lips. Encouraging you to a very shameful ending turns you on so much. I want you to cum and funnel it drip my drip into your mouth on my command. I want you to taste the 'loser' in you for my entertainment.
Cum Eating Instructions, Masturbation Humiliation, Blonde Goddess, British, Cum Countdown, FemDom POV, Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction,

Duration: 00:08:04
1280 X 720
File size: 216 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 216.1 MB
Added: Dec 28, 2013 10:06 pm
British Bratz - I Said Eat It Bitch

screenshot

screenshot

There's no question about it. You're going to do exactly as I say today. You're going to devour your own cum filled balls and be totally humiliated in the process. There's no excuses, you're a fucking losers and that's exactly what fucking losers do. I don't care if it feels you with dread, I'm not interested if it turns your stomach and makes you want to vomit and I most certainly don't want to hear that this is your first time because if it is, it will be the first of many times you eat it, do you understand. You will follow my clear instructions and you will please me at that finish line. I want your mouth cum filled, I want your breath a strong stench of stale cum and I want you to feel totally and utterly pathetic as you gulp all your spunk down your throat.
Cum Eating Instructions, Masturbation Encouragement, Big Tits, FemDom POV, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Orgasm Control, Tit Tease, Verbal Humiliation,

Duration: 00:06:27
1920 X 1080
File size: 186 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 186.2 MB
Added: Dec 29, 2013 11:21 am
British Bratz - Frozen Loads CEI

screenshot

screenshot

Today you are going to go the whole way. Your going to cum AND your going to eat every single drop. How many times have you got right to the point of taste your own cum and pussied out? Well not today, I'm going to tease you, encourage you and before you know it you will have your own cum trickling down the back of your neck. Prior to watching this clip I want you to prepare an ice cub tray full of frozen cum. You will need this to fulfil this clip. With my alluring, powerful ways I bring you back down to the humiliating low you ache for so badly. I control your every stroke and embed those bitchy, insulting words deep into your mind. I edge and tease you to that point of shame. I want to strip you of dignity, I want to see your mouth full with your own cum and then to prepare yourself for every single time you cum...
Cum Eating Instructions, Masturbation Humiliation, Brat Girls, British, Cock Tease, Cum Countdown, Cum In Mouth, FemDom POV, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Shiny Fetish

Duration: 00:07:52
1280 X 720
File size: 228 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 228.3 MB
Added: Dec 29, 2013 11:20 pm
Ruby Rousson - Eat Cum off My Big Natural Tits

screenshot

screenshot

I need a nice big load of cum to cover My tits - after all they’re so big, even when covered by a flimsy dress. So, you better have waited to cum for Me. You better have not orgasmed for AT LEAST one week prior to watching this clip, and you MUST have edged 3 times - ideally 3 times a day, but I know most of you lack self control.
I also know that you want My tits. It makes you horny to see them up close, to see My huge tits bulge out of My tiny little bra.
I might despise cum, but it has its uses, namely on your tongue. So you’re going to follow My surprisingly nice instructions, jerk your cock, and get ready to blow your load over your screen.
But guess what?!
You get the honour of licking it off My tits.
Keep stroking, and staring at My tits whist you do it.
You’re going to cum all over the screen, you’re going to cum all over My tits.
Don’t complain that I don’t treat you.
I want every last drop out of your cock, and all over My big natural tits.
I want you to pretend your licking My tits, and lick up all that nice salty cum. Don’t you dare miss a drop.
Sad there’s no more?
You can replay this clip over, and over, and over again so you can jerk off and cum on My big natural tits.
Why waste tissue when you can very easily clean up your own cum yourself.
Don’t think, just obey.
Cum Eating Instructions, Tit Worship, Big Tits, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Female Domination, FemDom, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, JOI Games,

Duration: 00:06:43
1920 X 1080
File size: 584 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 584.0 MB
Added: Jan 07, 2014 8:59 pm
AuroraXoxo - Mutual Masturbation JOI w Cum Countdown

screenshot

screenshot

We've wanted to fuck for a while, but we never have time! So we can just fuck ourselves together in a quick session. But I want you to cum with me, so when I do you have 10 seconds to finish!

Duration: 00:08:51
1920 X 1080
File size: 391 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 391.2 MB
Added: Jan 11, 2014 9:11 am
Violet Doll - Big Tits Drain Simps

screenshot

screenshot

To be honest, I hate the word simp. The fact that it's now used so widely in femdom makes me cringe, & I'll explain why in this clip.
However, I'm a successful business woman for a reason & not one to pass up a keyword trend.
So it's time to be drained by these big powerful tits, simp.

Duration: 00:16:20
1920 X 1080
File size: 449 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 448.7 MB
Added: Jan 13, 2014 9:50 am
Goddess Blonde Kitty - Ruined and Ruined

screenshot

screenshot

You need to remember one thing: It's ALWAYS about MY pleasure. So with this clip, I'm going to leave you with ruined finances, and a ruined orgasm too. Make sure you have My tribute page open and ready for Me to fuck your wallet, because nothing makes Me happier than seeing a slave spiral deeper and deeper into paying My perfection. I'm going to tease your cock with My bratty dominance, making you stroke and pay, stroke and pay, over and over again. And the best part is that as you get closer and closer to cumming, you already know I'm going to ruin it. You're simply here for Me to drain dry, whether that's by taking your cash or emptying your balls without the pleasure of a full orgasm. Because remember subby, it is always about MY pleasure.
Published Nov 29, 2023
Financial Domination, Ruined Orgasms, Big Tits Findom, Brat Girls, Financial Abuse Fantasy, Financial Domination, FinDom, Middle Finger, Paypig Fetish, Ruined Orgasm, Ruined Orgasms, Tribute,

Duration: 00:18:48
1920 X 1080
File size: 2.46 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.5 GB
Added: Jan 15, 2014 10:26 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Birthday Brain Takeover

screenshot

screenshot

I wonder how many times you've gone down into trance for me. Your brain must be saturated with my triggers, commands, and lessons by now. I've got another lesson for you, my pet. Do you know what day my birthday is? You should know it by heart. It's the most important day of the year, after all. I know you tend to forget about my birthday until I remind you. I don't want you to fail anymore. My birthday should be the thing you plan all year for. We're going to solidify this message in your brain today. After this video, you won't look forward to any holiday but my birthday. I deserve it, after all.
Mesmerize, Big Tits, Birthday Theme, Cock Tease, Corset Fetish, Female Domination, FemDom POV, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mind Melt, Tit Worship,

Duration: 00:11:30
1920 X 1080
File size: 662 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 662.1 MB
Added: Jan 28, 2014 8:39 am
London Lix - Playing With Your Ruined Orgasm Again

screenshot

screenshot

I truly believe that ruining your orgasm is the best way to get you to go through with eating cum…leaving you with just enough to taste that it’s not too intimidating, and more than the average horniness to go along with it. Today’s stroke session is lengthy because I want you edging hard and stupidly aroused before we ruin round one. I’ll give you explicit instructions of exactly how to tease your tongue with that sticky load, as well as some other commands for how to play with it. And then we’ll build up orgasm number two, a full release, on one condition, which I’m sure you can guess….right, cum eater?
Published Jun 23, 2023
Cum Eating Instructions, Ruined Orgasms, Ass Fetish, Barefoot, CEI, Chest Harness, FemDom POV, JOI, Latex, Latex Panties, Spit Fetish, Strip Tease,

Duration: 00:16:07
1920 X 1080
File size: 377 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 376.7 MB
Added: Feb 07, 2014 7:35 am
Bella Park - Pussyless Beta

screenshot

screenshot

Hey beta loser. Do you think this outfit looks good enough to get fucked in tonight? I know nothing gets that pussyless dick harder than hearing the juicy details of how a woman you lust over gets fucked hard by a real man. You should know by now that you’ve never been the boyfriend type - you’re the one that stays in all night jerking off to the thought of what a woman will never allow you to have. Instead you fuck your hand pussy all night long. What a pathetic life to live, and it’s nothing new for you. Do yourself a favor and jerk it to my sex life. Cum knowing that you’ll either be in the friendzone or coldly rejected by every woman that notices you exist. You’re lucky you even get this, beta boy.
Masturbation Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Brat Girls, Bratty, Cuck, Cuckold, Dirty Talk, Masturbation Encouragement, Mean Girls, Verbal Humiliation,

Duration: 00:11:43
1920 X 1080
File size: 870 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 870.1 MB
Added: Feb 07, 2014 7:55 am
Tattooed Temptress - Therapist-Fantasy SPE

screenshot

screenshot

Today we are working on fears and rejection, now I remember from our last session that you had things that you are worried about. But there's no need, life will go on, the world wont end, so whatever you're embarrassed or scared about, there is really no need to be... I know you have a small penis. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Look, let's do an exercise that I do with my clients who have the same issue as you. Im going to get naked and you'll see that nothing bad is going to happen. So, show me your cock, and lets see how small it really is, and how it's not the end of the world
Roleplay, Small Penis Encouragement, Counselling Fantasy, Counselor Fantasy, FemDom, Fucking, Missionary, POV, POV Cowgirl, POV Sex, Small Dick,

Duration: 00:17:03
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.46 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.5 GB
Added: Feb 07, 2014 8:27 am
Violet Doll - You Can Cum IF

screenshot

screenshot

I'm finally going to allow you to cum. How long has it been?! I don't know, & really I don't care. But this is for real. It's not a trick, no ruined orgasms, I won't even make you punch yourself in the balls.
I will give you permission to have a full on orgasm, & ejaculate after choosing from 3 different options. 3 ways to blow. Something for everyone.
You can cum, IF you obey.

Duration: 00:13:22
1920 X 1080
File size: 319 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 319.1 MB
Added: Feb 13, 2014 10:03 am
Miss Lucid - Homewrecked and Blackmailed By The Babysitter

screenshot

screenshot

As your next door babysitter, I invite you over as soon as I hear that your wife is out of town. You have been secretly fantasizing about me, haven't you? I mindfuck, seduce and have my way with you. There is only one way out and that is to give in to me and my demands or else your perfect little life will be no more.

Duration: 00:13:14
1280 X 720
File size: 1.11 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.1 GB