Author
cbift
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 12, 2023 9:33 am
Ariana Aimes - GF got Gangbang JOI CEI Finger your Ass Cuck

screenshot

screenshot

Your girlfriend hasn't been answering your calls then finally stumbles into the house. She has ho, whore, and gangbang me written on her body. She tells you that she was with her ex and his friends getting fucked. You try to act mad but your dick instantly gets rock hard. You love knowing that the women you're with are dirty, used whores. Your girlfriend tells you how she knows you've been paying your ex's to tell you about the guys they've been fucking. She gives you jerk off instructions while continuing to say all the things that make your little cuck dick happy. She makes you pinch your nips, finger your ass, and then eat your cum.

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:15:02
3840 X 2160
File size: 4.47 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.5 GB
Added: Dec 12, 2023 10:08 am
Princess Ellie Idol - PANTHER'S DICE CUM EATING GAME

screenshot

screenshot

Ellie Idol is cosplaying today as Panther from Persona 5 Royal! You love the look and she knows it makes you hungry for cum. There are two ways you can play along. You'll either need dice or a number generator! She will instruct you on how to grip and stroke while the numbers will tell you how fast or slow and how you'll eat your load! Ready to taste your cream for this shiny red kitty cat?

Duration: 00:11:33
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.19 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.2 GB
Added: Dec 12, 2023 10:16 am
Hazel Simone - Stroke to Your Daughter's Pics JOI

screenshot

screenshot

You know those taboo thoughts that keep creeping up on you? The REALLY bad ones about your innocent little daughter... the girl you raised and swore to protect? It's okay. I mean OF COURSE it's perverted, but you've been sooo controlled I think you deserve a release. I just want you to indulge a little. Entertain your thoughts for once. Be the perverted father you know you are and stroke to your daughter's photos. Relax, embrace the taboo, and let me guide you through her insta pics. I encouraging you to admire her tight young body and fantasize about what's hiding underneath her little bikini. I tell you to stroke for your lil girl like the bad daddy you are until you give in to your dark dark urges and cum for your very own daughter. Enjoy pervs! Wink
Released: August 25th, 2023

Duration: 00:11:38
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.16 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.2 GB
Added: Dec 12, 2023 12:26 pm
Tatum Christine - Inside Daddys Mind - A True Pervert

screenshot

screenshot

Custom for resale. Same idea has "Imaging fucking your sister" but its Daddy thinking about fucking his daughter. Heavy dirty talk.
Released: October 7th, 2023
daughter roleplay, dirty talk, daddy talk, jerk off encouragement, female masturbation, dildo fucking (blowjob, missionary), fake cum facial

Duration: 00:15:47
1920 X 1080
File size: 1008 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1 008.0 MB
Added: Dec 12, 2023 12:52 pm
My Cheetara - Bratty French Maid JOI with Latex Gloves

screenshot

screenshot

maid outfit, dirty talk, Jerk off encouragement, female masturbation, squirting
Released: July 18th, 2023

Duration: 00:25:34
3840 X 2160
File size: 1.93 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.9 GB
Added: Dec 12, 2023 1:38 pm
Mistress Alex - Dream Girl CEI

screenshot

screenshot

Filthy cum eater, I'm going to make you eat your cum. You go deep into sub space for the girl of your dreams, you can't help it. Your brain stops working. How far would you go for the girl of your dreams? Look me in the yes and swallow a big, warm, sticky load for me.
Published Jun 5, 2023
Cum Eating Instructions, Gay Jerk Off Instruction
CEI Encouragement, CEI Summer, Cum Eating Instructions, Eye Contact, FemDom Brat, Financial Domination, JOI, Latina FemDom, Latina FinDom, Mean Girls,

Duration: 00:11:43
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.65 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.6 GB
Added: Dec 13, 2023 11:33 am
Goddess May Here - 11 CEI Tasks

screenshot

screenshot

How Long Will It Take You To Finish ALL 11 Tasks
Published Jun 11, 2023
Cum Eating Instructions, Slave Task
CEI, CEI Encouragement, CEI Summer, Cum Cleanup, Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Task, Cum Tax, Interactive Games, Masturbation Games,

Duration: 00:08:37
1920 X 1080
File size: 802 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 802.2 MB
Added: Dec 13, 2023 11:58 am
Eva de Vil - Cuck in a Cage

screenshot

screenshot

You're locked in a cage with no choice but to watch another man fucking your girlfriend on your own bed.

There's nothing you can do about. You can’t take his hands off me, you can’t kick him out, you can’t even get his attention. Or mine. Save for a few side glances to register the look on your pathetic, powerless face, before quickly getting lost in each other again.

You're hearing me make noises I've never made before with you: urgent, deep, real moans. You're seeing me more turned on than ever before.

Is that because of him or because of what I've done to you? Or both?

To finish, I cum and sit on your cage and the cum drips out of my pussy between the bars. The only way I’m letting you out is if your mouth is wide open to catch every drop.
Published Nov 25, 2023
Cuckold, Humiliation
Beta Humiliation, Bratty, Cage, CEI, Cuck, Cuckie, Cum Eating, Female Domination, FemDom, Mean Girlfriend,

Duration: 00:12:44
1920 X 1080
File size: 758 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 758.2 MB
Added: Dec 13, 2023 12:14 pm
Eva de Vil - Simps Serve

screenshot

screenshot

Life is so easy for girls like me because simps like you just crumble at our feet, ready to give us anything we want.

And you love making me happy, don't you, my good boy?

You know you're here to worship and serve a dazzling woman, to be an instrument of my pleasure. It brings you so much purpose and pride to do so.

Your job is to please, to obey, to follow. My job is to create, to luxuriate, to command. You take care of me and we both get to bask in the bliss of my femininity.
Published Nov 24, 2023
Goddess Worship, Positive Femdom
Bratty, Crossed Leg Fetish, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, High Heels, Princess, Servitude,

Duration: 00:10:57
1920 X 1080
File size: 653 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 652.8 MB
Added: Dec 13, 2023 12:28 pm
London Lix - Frustrating JOI

screenshot

screenshot

This is a lingerie jerk off instruction full of twists, turns, surprises and challenges, all of them fairly frustrating, but ultimately exciting and keeping you on your toes. You’ll really have no idea in this orgasm control whether you’ll be cumming hard or hardly able to cum. Maybe you’ll end up with a ruined release, who knows! This contains elements of red light green light, speed jerk rounds, a random number generator to decide your fate, and object humping. Note: This was originally sent out in September 2022 as a subscriber reward on my fanclub.
Published Sep 4, 2023
Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Orgasm Control
Ass Fetish, Big Tits, Challenges, Cum Countdown, Edging Fetish, Edging Games, Garter and Stockings, JOI Challenge, JOI Games, Masturbation Encouragement,

Duration: 00:08:05
1920 X 1080
File size: 238 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 237.9 MB
Added: Dec 13, 2023 2:20 pm
Kitty LeRoux - Hands On Learning - Milf Teacher

screenshot

screenshot

Your roommate is a really sweet milf so when you are really stressed about failing your Sex Education class, you have no one to turn to, except her! She definitely rises to the occasion and plays sexy teacher to help you with a very memorable lesson that you'll NEVER forget.

Duration: 00:11:04
1920 X 1080
File size: 611 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 611.3 MB
Added: Dec 14, 2023 9:38 am
Allie Heart - Trapped By My Videos While I Go Out And Fuck

screenshot

screenshot

You're stuck aren't you? A stuck little zombie gooner boy. I love how trapped you are for me. You're my zombie slut, stuck at home alone jerking all day to me. And one of my favorite things is when I'm playing with some other boy and you're here being teased and taunted by it, and suddenly you're my cuckold too. You're not just my stroking humiliation slut, but now you're my cuckold boy too. And who knows what I'm doing with some other boy right now as you while you're here stuck, stroking by yourself.

You're my good little stroking zombie boy. And I want to make it so much worse. Be my good broken little zombie boy. I just love it when you obsess and jerk your little cock that I'm not impressed by at all. But you're still fun to play with. I love having you stuck for me, while you stroke your mind away like a good little zombie slut. I want you stuck gooning here so I can go be with the boy that I'd rather be playing with, the boy that I left you here for. I just love knowing that I have you so trapped that I can make these videos and leave you in front of them and they do all the work while I go out with another boy who I'd rather be with.

I just love knowing that you're at home all alone, desperate for me, and I don't even know because I'm out with someone else. And I'm going to make this so much worse for you so you get weaker and easier to toy with. And you want me to play with you, don't you? You want me to toy with you. You want me to find ways to make this more humiliating and more personal. So go on, be my good stroking little zombie boy and get dumber. Please, do it for me, I'll make it so much worse if you do, my little humiliation slut.

I want you to get dumber and more desperate for me. I want you to write my name above your cock when you jerk it. I want you to send me pictures. It must be so embarrassing to know that I have all these pictures of you and your little dick that I don't even look at because I'm too busy being out with another boy. Send me pictures, show me you're mine. Send them to me while I'm out playing with some other boy. You see you're not just my stroking humiliation sub, you're also my cuckold boy too.

Duration: 00:12:28
1920 X 1080
File size: 678 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 678.2 MB
Added: Dec 14, 2023 11:10 am
Leda von Thrill - Swallow Two Loads - Double CEI - Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Countdown, Blue Bikini

screenshot

screenshot

It's a rare treat. Two orgasms, back to back. Isn't it so exciting?
Get a shot glass, my dirty little cum slut. You will fill up that glass with two delicious loads, drinking it all up for me.
Yes, I know how much it turns you on, just to think about eating your cum. So how much more intense will it be to see a load already waiting for you?
My little cum whore. So addicted. Always coming back for more. Because you love how I tease you. How I tempt you. How I control your cock.
Added: 6/25/23

Duration: 00:22:33
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.25 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.3 GB
Added: Dec 14, 2023 11:58 am
Clair Satine - CEI Pet Slave Training

screenshot

screenshot

You always wanted to be my pet. Today I finally take you to your first training. I will teach you how to behave like the dog you suppose to be. How to stand, how to approach how to behave like a true mutt. I decided that as this is your first day and you are doing great I will allow you to eat from a bowl, but only if you behave right. I teach you how to stroke like a Mutt and after you success I decided to count you down ...at the end I decided to reward you allowing you to eat your cum from the bowl I gave it to you on our first day of training. This video contains dirty talk and soft verbal.

Duration: 00:09:20
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.31 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.3 GB
Added: Dec 14, 2023 12:41 pm
Mistress Veronica Vixen - Aroma Sampling CEI

screenshot

screenshot

I know it can be nerve wracking to meet Me, a famous Dominatrix, for the first time. I want you at ease in My dungeon, completely RELAXED. I have just the thing for you to sniff and snap into submission. Doesn't matter if you've never tried it. You are in My dungeon and you WILL OBEY. So sniff sniff.. With your head FUCKED, it's time to tell you what that mouth will do! It's all about trying new things when serving ME! Anything for Mistress...right?

Duration: 00:11:36
1920 X 1080
File size: 113 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 113.0 MB