Author
cbift
Respected VIP club member
Added: Apr 20, 2024 3:43 pm
Claudiahon - Cuckband MindFuck

screenshot

screenshot

Of course your wife is cheating on you, and you will accept it. You love your wife so much, and you will satisfy all her needs, since your dick is so small so you have to let her fuck another man! That's the only way you can keep her in your marriage
Published Apr 25, 2023
Asian Femdom, Asian Findom, Asian Goddess, Cuckold, Cuckold Husband, Dick Humiliation, Financial Cuckolding, Mind Fucking, Verbal Humiliation,

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:08:24
1920 X 1080
File size: 1.25 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.3 GB
Added: Apr 20, 2024 4:22 pm
MissAlikaWhite - Premature Ejaculator Test

screenshot

screenshot

I bet you'd love to goon to my amazing body, but I bet you just don't have the stamina lol.
When I'm dressed in a skin tight, super shiny swimsuit, you're likely even more pathetic. I wonder how long you can stroke to me before you blow your load to my delicious curves? Can you even last until the end of 1 single clip?
This is a test. Let's see if you're such a premature loser that you can't resist blowing your load to this clip. If you can't last, you truly are a pathetic premature loser!
Published Mar 31, 2024
Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Premature Ejaculation, Female Domination, FemDom JOI, Humiliation, Humiliation JOI, JOI Challenge, JOI Games, Masturbation Humiliation, Orgasm Control, Premature Ejaculation, Shiny Fetish,

Duration: 00:10:20
3840 X 2160
File size: 1.57 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.6 GB
Added: Apr 20, 2024 5:04 pm
Eva de Vil - Stay Horny

screenshot

screenshot

You're gonna be horny for the rest of the day.
You're gonna be horny for the rest of the week.
You're gonna be horny for the rest of your life.
And that's exactly what Goddess wants.
Published Apr 12, 2024
Gooning, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Edging, FemDom, Goddess Worship, Gooning, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Sensual Domination,

Duration: 00:16:58
1920 X 1080
File size: 1011 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1 010.8 MB
Crying or Very sad