Author
Darkranger
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 03, 2006 11:32 am
jejejeje wrote:
very simple to do.

each set has maybe one or two 'unique' pictures.

whichever unique pic is found in the set released to the public - gives away who released it

If those 5 members know about the missing pics or sets,
they surely we'll do anything to get the missing parts.
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Sep 03, 2006 12:34 pm
Not unique as in 'different'

Unique as in 'marked'.

Ie the exact same picture, but sized differently, or encoded at a slightly different rate. Or maybe with a small dot photoshop'ed in.

Very easy to do. You'll never know which one.

Besides - it's not likely the five will ever even know each other. Five people randomly paid $500 or something dollars for that one topless set. How could they possibly even know each other?

Never going to happen. Never going to be released. No chance - give it up.

Smile
jessifan
Good Poster
Added: Sep 03, 2006 7:08 pm
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic85.html
"10. U_nderage models are forbidden even NO NUDE"

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic2962.html
"Beware !
You will be banned for posting nonude < <CENSORED> > models pics
This forum is strictly for 18+ models !"

The rules concerning <18 girls are the rules. GS made the rules. This isn't a democracy. It's his forum.
What it is that makes you think discussion of this topic is going to be productive is beyond me. Continue if you insist, but don't make the mistake of thinking it is going to get you anywhere.
Feel free to laugh at me for following the rules, and attempting to inform others of them. No one who's read my posts in this thread can plead ignorance of the rules concerning this matter.
Darkranger
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 03, 2006 10:16 pm
Quote:
...for that one topless set.

If it's only one set, why all these trouble ?
If the customers know this is the end, they
are free to do what they want, because the deal is over.
2stevejc
Good Poster
Added: Sep 03, 2006 10:49 pm
I have these same arguments with my k1dz, but why, but what, but who, but when,but where. Go to bed........ and no TV
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Sep 05, 2006 2:08 am
All the information that the mods have been able to find on her say that any of the material available out there is <18 whether nude or non-nude, so in accordance with the rules of this forum she is not allowed.

Whether we believe she's really >18 or not, the info available says otherwise (atleast everything I've ever been able to find).
zebedee
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 05, 2006 5:45 pm
I share your confusion Feanor26!!
J-Flo is my favourite all time model.I just wish she would start modeling again...with clothes or without.
Regards,
zebedee
Ceifer
Poster
Added: Sep 05, 2006 6:20 pm
What I question is the logic in selling the topless sets to only five people. There's tons upon tons of others out there who would be willing the buy these sets. The webmaster or whomever would make a lot more money if he sold them to more than just five people.
stevo17
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 06, 2006 12:54 am
Good FREE PR before the launch of the TOTALY and HC new site she will be featured in............... Wink
pronoy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 06, 2006 1:39 am
does anyone know whether she´s still modeling at all?
justicef
Poster
Added: Sep 08, 2006 8:46 pm
Great that someone said some words about jessi. Her pics SHOULD be allowed.
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 08, 2006 10:00 pm
Interesting to see that this thread was started the day I announced I would be on holidays.

Wake up to yourselves people, you know the rules.

This is not a democracy when it comes to the GS top 10. You obey or you dont.

Thread is closed and there is no more discussion.