Author
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 16, 2017 11:24 am
Grovel
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:06:41 | 395 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Down. On your knees. This is your place and you seem to have forgotten it. You will crawl over here and grovel at my feet, applying those unworthy lips of yours to the leather of my stiletto heels. You will worship the bottoms and sing my praises like the good slave I know you can be, or I'll take this pointy toe and jab it into your balls instead. Now.. you will worship these dangerous heels as if your life depends on it. Show me how well you can grovel.

Categories: Femdom POV, High Heels, Humiliation, POV Foot Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/82ab2d0705cfd/Grovel_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 16, 2017 12:36 pm
Avoiding Detention By Fucking
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:30:14 | 1435 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

On their way to detention, Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are hit on by two losers who end up behind them in detention. They both want to get at Evelin and Kenzie, but are too pathetic for the hot girls to even think about being seen with. While at detention, the girls decide to have some fun with them, and let them fuck their shaved pussies with a chindo. The girls sit up on their desks and pull their panties to the side to all the losers to stuff their pussies with the chindo dicks. The losers clearly don't know how to fuck as they don't know the right movements to get the girls off. Still in detention, Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves decide to take control of the classroom. They stand up on the teacher's desk and start stripping and making out. The girls tease all the guys in the room with their hot bodies. Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves take their panties off and start sliding dildos over their shaved wet pussies. They spread their legs so all the guys can see them pleasure themselves. The girls slide their dildos into their wet pussies just inches from the guys faces, teasing them while denying them and gratification. Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves have taken over control of the school detention classroom. Evelin has her eyes set on Mr. Cummings' huge cock and lets him fuck her tight pussy on his desk. Kenzie Reeves thinks the other guys in the room are losers, so she just teases one of them by fucking herself with a pink dildo in front of his face. Evelin wants to ride Mr. Cummings' hard cock, so she mounts him on his desk, and Kenzie rides his face, while the loser guys in detention sit and watch wearing skirts. Principal D caught Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves fucking Mr. Cummings in detention and the guys wearing skirts and was pissed. Kenzie and Evelin quickly hatch a plan and take control of Principal D, offering him the same thing that Mr. Cummings was getting. The bratty girls get him stripped quickly and show him their hot bodies, demanding that they both get passing grades and no more detentions for the rest of the year. After that is settled, the girls lay on the desk and let their pussies get fucked. The girls then ride the school officials until one of them ruins the fun and cums without permission.

Tags: Evelin Stone, Kenzie Reeves, Chindo, Crossdressing, Dildo Fucking, Female Domination, FemDom Sex, Fucking, Full Movies, Masturbation, Pussy Tease, Pussy Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c69e1b262f58d/sh_s1213_full_evelinstone_kenziereeves_minimovie_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 16, 2017 9:21 pm
Put Those Fingers To Good Use

00:06:16 | 616 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

essica's male sees that she is reading comfortably, so like a good pet he brings her a glass of water. But Jessica puts her book aside so that her cute boy can make better use of his mouth and hands.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/03f7e07f271df/PutThoseFingersToGoodUse_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 17, 2017 7:43 am
You're Already Wet

00:03:40 | 714 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

Holly is already wet because she knows what's coming. She knows that Olive's mouth will soon be on her pussy, so she can sit back and enjoy her oral work.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ace52dbbe99e2/YoureAlreadyWet_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 18, 2017 10:20 am
**** To Cum Twice

00:18:10 | 305 Mb | 856x480 | mp4

Chantelle is upset because Tony has dumped her. As the other girls gather round to console her, Tony enters and brags about how he is going to fuck his new girlfriend tonight. The women pounce on him and rip his clothes off before wanking him until he explodes. The bitches then keep on jerking him and suck his dick as well until he cums a second time - having nothing left for his date later!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d96f4da5c85fd/****ToCumTwice_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 19, 2017 8:37 pm
Wanna Smell? Then Suffer

00:04:26 | 477 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Smelling Mischa's ass is a privilege. This slave knows that the scent of her ass is always considered a reward, and if he is to have the luxury of being trapped under her ample ass with his nose wedged between her ass cheeks then he should expect some discomfort. In this case Mischa likes to randomly squeeze his balls as payment for the joy of her ass scent.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d51b3978bc375/WannaSmellThenSuffer.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 20, 2017 12:38 pm
That's So Relaxing - Ouch!

00:06:29 | 498 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

An unsuspecting dude has decided to go for a massage and lies face down awaiting his treatment. Jasmine, however, is no ordinary massage therapist! When she's finished with her clients, they leave with more than just sore muscles. She slips out of her robe to reveal a pair of panties and bra; she doesn't want anything restricting her movement. She sits on top of him and begins with some deep muscle stimulation. She tells him to put his arms back, and as he does, she gives them a nice stretch. She tells him she has an implement to help him with his arms and deftly slips on a restraint that instantly binds his hands behind his back. She rubs his ass and tells him there's some scar tissue there that needs to be broken down. Fortunately, she has just the thing and spanks his ass with an old school brush. The poor guy still hasn't figured out what's going on although by this time he is getting a bit nervous. Jasmine decides it's a good time to inform him that she knows he was disrespectful to the receptionist when he arrived, and as she tells him, she reveals a long-handled brush and beats his ass with it.

This treatment just took a turn he never expected in his wildest dreams. He's a stressed out businessman who just wants a nice massage, and now he's bound and literally being beaten. "We're here to make you better; to cure you" she soothingly tells him. He pleads to be released and promises he'll be good but she remains firm. "Not yet. We have another 45 minutes to go." He cries out in agony as she continues to flog his butt. The marks are becoming quite visible but Jasmine isn't even getting warmed up yet. She pulls out a wooden paddle and beats his feet with it, before moving up to his ass to deliver a steady stream of strokes across both cheeks. "I could tell from your intake form that you were a complete pervert" she says. The 'client' is now blubbering and begging to be released, which just makes her want to hurt him all the more, and she lets loose with a volley of full force blows. "Did I tell you my specialty in massage therapy is bl00dletting?" she says, as she chuckles at his plight. He's now positively frantic and each blow and word scares him more than the last one. She continues to beat him and laughs with delight as he squirms and screams in pain. "There, I think we're starting to break down some of the scar tissue" she says, as she pokes her finger into each ass cheek. Grabbing his hips, she tells him he isn't quite symmetrical and needs a further adjustment. He frantically insists he's okay but she just slaps his ass and says "I'll tell you when you're adjusted."

Mistress: Miss Jasmine

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c41c506c659e6/kac-Thats-So-Relaxing-Ouch_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 20, 2017 8:07 pm
Parents Evening 7
screenshot screenshot

00:11:04 | 182 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

PART 7: Parents' Evenings can be a stressful time for all involved. For the teachers there's the endless stream of parents to see - all determined that their son or daughter get the best education. For the parents it can be tough to discover that their precious offspring isn't quite as gifted as they would like. But it's worst of all for the students - who have to undergo the humiliation of being talked about as though they weren't there and have their failings brought up in front of their parents. For one particular young lad, this evening is going to be the most embarrassing night of his life.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3dae467185e67/parents-evening-7.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 21, 2017 8:09 am
Tongue Fuck Me Right There
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

00:04:45 | 477 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Paige loves to look down on her male as he rightfully adores her. But inevitably she wants a more intimate form of worship, and will permit him to remove her panties to orally serve her.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fb63a569fe480/TongueFuckMeRightThere_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 21, 2017 12:30 pm
Go Fuck Yourself
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

00:06:14 | 229 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

After the thousands of videos I've done, occasionally I have to just be really blunt about how I feel about you.. And your "demands." It's so satisfying for me to break you into tiny bite-sized pieces with the truth. Revel in it, take it to heart, and jerk like the sub-human species you are.

Categories: Mental Domination, verbal humilation

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a985399421dba/GoFuckYourself_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 22, 2017 8:01 am
Worship Inara - Pillow Humper

00:12:43 | 924 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You LOVE jerking off to me, don't you? You love even more when I tell you how. Today I will tell you the method- hands free pillow humping! I want you to leave your pants on and hump a pillow until you explode with cum inside your pants! LOL I don't even really have to use harsh words to degrade you in this clip- you're doing the degradation all on your own LOOOL!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/44a622a3b3f3b/PillowHumper_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 22, 2017 10:40 am
Musical Trample Mat

00:0: | 471 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

More trampling featuring Sarah Blake, Mina Thorne, and Maxxyne Payne.

We decide to play a little game with our trampling slave. We make him sing out loud as we take turns walking all over him. When he stops singing (from having his chest and belly crushed), the one on top of him gets to jump on him like a trampoline. He doesn't get to choose what part of his body we'll jump and with his mask, he can only guess whose feet will be the most painful. We, of course, are having a blast making him hurt!

Categories: Bare Feet, Double Domination, Female Domination, Group Domination, Trampling

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/635d4800e22fa/MusicalTrampleMat_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 22, 2017 9:05 pm
Facebooked 5
screenshot screenshot

00:07:39 | 201 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

PART 5: For young Martin Lilley, being nude in another person's presence is an uncomfortable experience. So finding himself a participant in a naked bike ride is the biggest test of his nerves he's ever had to endure. But somehow the process has been a liberating one. Overcoming his painful shyness he started to enjoy the experience of being completely naked whilst cycling around the busy streets of London. That is until he ran into Ellie, Sabrina, Jessica and Susan... availabl

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/befd4a4c4fc79/facebooked-5_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 25, 2017 9:06 pm
Sweating My Ass Off

00:08:21 | 664 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Kandy is working out on her old-school stationary bike. She has a client coming over who is really into sweat, especially the sweat on her lush, full ass. She tells you she enjoys working out and that it's like taking out two birds with one stone. As the camera pans over to her backside, you can see she's covered in moisture and pumping hard to ensure the sweat continues to pour off her. "Wouldn't you love to be licking all that sweat off my ass?" she asks you, adding, "You would, wouldn't you?" She already knows you want to lick up every single drop. Her ass looks amazing as she peddles. There's no need to feel any shame, so bring your tongue right up to the screen and imagine you're the lucky bitch who gets to lick up all that delectable fluid. Now she really cranks up the speed because it's almost time for her boy to arrive. She pulls her panties to the side to display her moist anus. She tells you to get in there and lick it; her client doesn't need to know. She imagines that an entire cup of sweat will probably form in her ass crack alone - the lucky slave will certainly be well-hydrated when he's finished, that's for sure. Kandy stands up to find the seat dripping wet. "I'll bet you wish you were my bicycle seat" she says. She decides that when the client gets there, she'll lower the seat so he can set his head on it, and his face will become her new bike seat. Once he arrives and is in place, she moves her panties to the side and permits the slave to lick her crack while he strokes his dick. She makes him fight for air before removing her panties altogether. She peddles some more before stopping to let him enjoy some long, slow licks of her sweaty crack, and she asks whether he likes it. He enthusiastically replies "yes" and continues to lick for all he's worth. Kandy remarks that one of the nice things about having a slave like this is that she doesn't even have to stop working out when she needs to pee; she just goes in his mouth. "He loves everything that comes from my body. He's a pervert just like you" she says, laughingly. She wiggles her ass so he can get his nose deeper into the crack, and you get some amazing ass angles, not to mention some enthusiastic ass licking. Finally, she stands straight up on the bike so both you and the slave get treated to an amazing view of her dripping butt, before she decides the session is over and sits on the slave's face until he kicks for air. Goodnight, bitch!

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/917bad91b1d75/lma-sweating-my-ass-off_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 26, 2017 9:33 am
Cum On My Nylon Covered Feet

00:09:45 | 760 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Sexy Princess Lily looks down at you and calls you her foot bitch. "Come here" she instructs you. She says you're disgusting but she's going to reward you because you worked so hard to please her. "I know you love my dirty shoes; you love all the dirty things I walk in because you're as disgusting as my dirty shoes are." She holds up her white six inch stilettos and mentions that she's been wearing them all day long. She tells you to suck the heel. "When I inspect the bottoms of these shoes they had better be spotless" she warns you.

She says she knows nothing is too disgusting for you. You'll do anything to please her and you're nothing more to her than a household cleaning item. She lets a shoe dangle from one foot and tells you to get your nose into the crack between her foot and shoe. "I'll be ramming this nylon-covered foot into your mouth soon" she tells you. Seeing how excited this gets you, she gives you permission to start stroking your cock. There are some great close up views starting from the floor, then panning up to Lily's shoes and nylon-covered feet. She tells you to keep stroking and sniffing her feet. "Maybe I'll let you cum" she ponders. "Maybe I'll let you cum on my nylons and then make you lick it all up." She has also decided to video tape the event so she can blackmail you later. "What would your friends think, seeing you eat your own cum off my feet? What would your wife and family think? You'd be **** to live in my basement, and whenever I have parties, you could lick the feet and stilettos for all my girlfriends, too". She mocks you for having such a little cock but bets you can shoot a big load and gives you a countdown of ten. "Imagine you're serving me and all my girlfriends as well - ten, nine - I bet you'd like to stick your cock between my feet - eight, seven - remember when you cum you have to do it on my feet - six, five.". After allowing you to cum, Lily lays back and touches her pussy leaving you to clean up the mess.

Mistress: Princess Lily

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e9212c9109d1a/lmf-cum-on-my-nylon-covered-feet.mp4