Author
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 31, 2020 6:36 am
Goddess Gynarchy: "Worship Our Heels"
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:13:29 | 331 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

On a beautiful summer's afternoon, Mistress and I luxuriate in the sunshine with a cigarette as our chattel shoe slave worships our divine sharp stiletto heels and beautiful platforms respectively.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/788031c78954d/Worship_Our_Heels_saf_4.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: May 31, 2020 11:09 am
Victoria June 5 - Cuckold
screenshot screenshot

00:26:45 | 1520 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Its Xmas eve and when Santa comes down the chimney he tells your wife that you won't be getting any presents this year because Santa hates small dick losers. Your wife tells Santa she's sad because you are unable to please her with your small cock, so Santa tells her that he has a special present for...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2fe0ddaec632a/Victoria_June_5-Cuckold.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: May 31, 2020 7:23 pm
Lady Bellatrix - No Beaver Just Boots
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:05:06 | 374 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lady Bellatrix is visiting Canada and catching up on her hockey trivia as she has a hockey player coming to worship her boot. Finding it all rather boring she flips the book to the side and recalls a story about the client who took a puck to his balls years back and has never been able to get erect since unless he has been kicked in the balls first. While he loves getting kicked in the balls one thing he doesn't like is dirty boots. and that's where you come in. "Before he gets here I think you should clean my shiny PVC boots, with your tongue" she tells you.

Bellatrix runs her finger over the toe and tells you to lick there and then directs you all the way up to her knee and then back down until you get to the sole where she wants you to give extra attention to the crease between the boot and the sole. Next she tells you to put your tongue on the zipper and again work your way up. At the top she tells you to look at her sweet Canadian beaver but none of that for you, in fact she doesn't even want to feel your tongue go past of the top of the boot and touch her flesh. Just boots for you. "When my paying slave gets here they will be spotless so get everything even the jizz that is most likely on them somewhere. She chuckles that the next slave would be mortified to know the boots were cleaned by your saliva. She then has you lay on the floor so she can rest her boots on your head and "catch up on the greats of hockey." She opens the book and resumes reading forgetting you are even there.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3bb44597e465b/lmf-no-beaver-just-boots_saf_4.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 01, 2020 5:51 pm
Ivy Lebelle - Obey My Feet

00:13:38 | 200 Mb | 768x432 | mp4

When Mistress Ivy Lebelle orders her slave to prove his devotion she means it! A locking shock collar is attached to her slave's neck allowing Ivy to send an electric jolt anytime he isn't using his mouth to his best ability. Unfortunately for her slave, Mistress Ivy has a little too much fun pressing the button making him squirm and jump in pain while he worships every inch of her divine feet.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/87ef299927159/Obey_My_Feet_saf_4.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 02, 2020 7:37 am
Good Sluts Deserve Treats

00:12:26 | 901 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You just can't help yourself can you? You need my direction, you need to please me. I want you to watch me very closely and do everything I tell you to as I know you can follow orders like a good boy. I bet your cock is already leaking in your pants just looking at me in my skin-tight rubber attire. Now take off your pants and bend over to show me that greedy hole that needs to be fucked and filled. You have been such a good slut waiting for me to tell you just how you need to fuck your ass for me. I want you to pick out your biggest toy for me. Something extra thick that will show just how devoted you are to being my proud anal whore. I want you to fill your ass up the way your cock could never fill me up. You dream about my big strap-on stuffing your holes as you are bent over pushing your ass back into me. Such a good whore opening up that hole with your cock even harder now. This just proves you love swallowing big dick just as much as id hope. Don't stop fucking your toy as I want you to begin stroking your cock with that deep inside. You aren't allowed to cum until you are drooling with pleasure from that toy shoved as far as it can go. Now fuck it just like I show you as you get closer and closer to the edge of cumming. Get ready to blow that slutty load all over your body as I have a special treat in store for my good boy. Keep pumping, keep fucking and keep stroking as you get ready to open that mouth wide for a sticky present to slide deep inside...

Featuring: Maya Kendrick
Categories: Femdom POV, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/66f164e6c18e7/Good_Sluts_Deserve_Treats_saf_4.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 02, 2020 10:12 am
Punished for Speaking by Lady Karma

00:07:56 | 689 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It is a beautiful day on the slave farm, so Lady Karma decides to go for a ride on the pony cart. After going around the grounds a few times, she decides to give her pony cart pulling slave a break. She allows her slave the honor of worshipping her long thigh high boots. He kisses, licks and sucks on her heel. Her stupid slave loves it so much that he can't shut up about how much he enjoys it. Lady Karma is annoyed by his insubordination. She reminds him that he is to serve, worship, obey and only speak when spoken to. Lady Karma commands her slave to open his mouth so she can spit in it. Then, without warning, she slaps his face ferociously. Lady Karma brutally continues face slapping and spitting on her humiliated slave. She doesn't let even her slave's tears stop her relentless attack. Next time the pony slave will use his words more wisely.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b31a6d0ea23bf/Punished_for_Speaking_by_Lady_Karma_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 03, 2020 11:35 am
Rewarded By Kay

00:12:09 | 393 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Featuring Kay Carter.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a0b054bc81722/Rewarded_By_Kay_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 03, 2020 7:01 pm
Princess Nikki Cruel: Nomi And Me Share A Human Toilet

00:07:13 | 475 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Nomi has not visited me for a while, and suddenly she was knocking on my door again. It was a good thing that I had a slave at present, so I suggested that we could have a little fun together. So we had the slave lay on the floor, and we both peed his mouth full of our delicious piss. When we are done we have him use his underwear, and soak up the missed piss. Needless to say, he must put his underwear in his mouth, and suck out all our piss!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5d66c4e0d460d/Nomi_And_Me_Share_A_Human_Toilet_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 04, 2020 11:53 am
Anal Sex Slave

00:14:57 | 1060 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Sluts don't deserve pussy as they only deserve a giant dick in their ass. Goddess Demi has the perfect cock to bend a bitch over with as she whips it out to jam it deep inside the slut's hole. He will never know the warmth feeling of a pussy wrapped around his cock now that his is permanently locked in chastity. But sluts like him know the only pussy in the relationship is his giant gaping asshole. Goddess Demi bends her slut over and pounds his hole with her girthy strap-on dick until a XL piggy tail plug can slide inside. Her slut deserves to be used for being such a good boy as a fat dick is always a reward and never a punishment.

Featuring: Demi Sutra
Categories: Brunette, Pegging, Strap-on

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e379a6e0d3652/Anal_Sex_Slave_saf_5.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 04, 2020 10:38 pm
Stephanie West - Cum Controlled

00:10:18 | 151 Mb | 768x432 | mp4

Slaves are only permitted orgasm at the discretion of their Owner. Princess Stephanie West has taken her bitch-boy out of chastity and locked his blue balls up rendering him completely at her mercy. Stephanie rarely rewards her slaves and almost never lets them cum, but she decides that this one has earned the privilege to do so.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b96f3f1216efb/Cum_Controlled.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 05, 2020 4:49 am
You're Going To Be A Cum Dumpster

00:08:37 | 635 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Amazon Goddess Mistress Damazonia is sitting on her throne. She calls her leather hooded bitch over and tells him she is going to turn him into her sloppy little bitch slut. We see she is fitted with a massive strapon cock. "Look at it" she demands. "I plan to really stretch you out today" she tells him. The scene rolls over and we see that Damazonia has now secured her slut to the fucking bench. She has anal beads in his ass, they've been there all day, and now she slowly pulls them out. His hole is ready for her massive cock. She flogs him a bit and slaps his ass and calls him degrading names. She comes behind him and you get a great upward angle so you see clearly the big unit as it glides into his hungry hole. What a huge slut. "It's a good start, I plan to turn you into my big anal slut" she says.

What an amazing view as Damazonia stands 6'8" high in her high heeled boots. The slave moans that it hurts too much but Damazonia just laughs, she has hardly started yet. She picks up her pace and encourages him by degrading him further and says he's being trained to take 20 men a day. "They will all cum in your slutty asshole" she tells him, adding "You're a cum dumpster, an ass whore." She fucks him so seductively and then picks up the pace until she is thrusting as hard as she can, causing the bench to rock and slide on the floor. If Mistress Damazonia decides to turn a man into a filthy cumdump whore he is helpless to resist. A new life of nothing but cock after cock after cock and if he pleases her she might end the day with one final fuck from her big monster. She tells him that she will let him cum but only after 500 men have fucked him and then he starts again at zero. "Maybe I should switch to a bigger cock, you have a long way to go" she says as the slave moans in pleasure and pain.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/98477a894f2ec/little-man-destroyed-between-her-legs_saf_3.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 05, 2020 12:01 pm
Brat Princess 2: Kat - Get Your Face In My Ass While I Make Money

00:09:20 | 1060 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Kat is borrowing Nika's slave for some recreational facesitting. It's sometimes ok to borrow a close friend's things without asking. Kat giggles while she pleasures herself and grinds on her girlfriend's beta. Wow, Nika never lets him out of chastity! His balls are so full! Can Nika's slave hold his breath as long as Kat's? Kat tests him out. He must get used for facesitting a lot because he's good at holding his breath down there. Kat decides to check her emails while she's sitting on his face. Yay! A good boy just sent her $500 while she was just lounging around on Nika's slave's face. Kat loves getting money. Nika calls Kat. She's at the beach and she wants her to come to join her for drinks. Kat's on her way! She cashes out the online transfer. Drinks on her slave this time! Kat goes to get up from Nika's beta but finds his body is limp. Hopefully, he'll come to on his own while they are at the beach.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7433d6b310b0b/Get_Your_Face_In_My_Ass_While_I_Make_Money_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 07, 2020 9:37 am
Miss Muscle - You Slaves Don't Mind Sharing Me Do You?
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:07:35 | 556 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Miss Muscle scissors one slave while she orders the other one to worship her boots. She explains that when she can't make it to the gym, she likes to work out using her slave's neck. You can see her muscles ripple as she clamps down on his neck with her powerful thighs. She inadvertently kicks her other slave in the head, but naturally he doesn't complain as he continues to lick her dirty boots. Miss Muscle asks you which of the two slaves you would like to be, the boot licker or the one fighting for air? She changes position so she's lying on her stomach on top of the slave.

She wraps her powerful legs under his head so you can really see her ass and muscle bound legs while she flexes. She has both slaves lie on the bed so she can face sit them one at a time, but she can't resist scissoring the boot licker first. She moves to the other one's chest and plays with her pussy through her crotchless panties. Again, she shifts to scissor the boot licker before she sends both slaves to their knees on the floor. She tells each one to worship a boot while she plays with herself. She touches herself before reaching for a black dildo so she can fuck herself while her sluts watch. She tells them to lick the sole of each foot simultaneously while she fucks herself with the dildo. After she cums, she presents the moist dildo to the two slaves and asks "Now which one of you gets this?".

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/acb26a05c91af/lmf-you-slaves-dont-mind-sharing-me-do-you.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 08, 2020 9:48 am
Her Spit, Her ass, Her Farts

00:06:47 | 500 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lady Bellatrix has her slave strapped to the discipline bench where he has spent the night. She walks in and removes the cushion from his face and tells him it is time to rise and shine. I imagine the slave has to use the rest room something crazy but Bellatrix doesn't care, if he messes himself he will suffer even more. She asks the slave if he had a good sleep and he answers as he is expected to by saying "Yes, Mistress." She steps over top of him and dangles her ass in his face and tells him to admire it but before he really can she sits on his face. "I bet he wishes I would fart in his face" she says and then almost instantly lets out a few blasts of gas. Well he sucks that in she starts to play with his cock, she rubs it a bit and then spits on it.

Bellatrix is a size queen and she laughs at how small the slave is. She horks a big loogie on it before getting up and sitting high on the bench so she can drag her heels over the slaves flesh. She shifts so all her weight is now on his chest and makes him beg for her to sit Back on his face. She slides onto his chest and tells him to open his mouth. She again horks a big glob of flem, hitting her mark perfectly and then sits back on his face. She grinds her ass into his face and now makes him kick for air. She knows he's longing for another fart, so pathetic. She twerks on him a bit and her pussy is stimulated. She tells him she is a bit tender because after locking him up last night she went out to a gang bang. After subjecting him to her farts, pussy and ass, stilettos and all the verbal abuse she sits down and stays there, she loves feeling him struggle beneath her.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c1343a589663a/her-spit-her-ass-her-farts_saf_5.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Jun 09, 2020 7:29 am
Nikki Next Makes Him Scream

00:23:12 | 796 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e7ac93c69bb60/Nikki_Next_Makes_Him_Scream.mp4