Author
Osivaldo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 28, 2018 10:30 am
Side Job
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:14:06 | 465 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Jinx is the kind of employee you don't mind having around as long as you don't need any real work done. She isn't happy with her job and tries to steal some time to answer her personal emails. The boss comes by and catches her not working. She tells the boss to relax and offers him a massage.

Before he knows what's happening, Jinx has the boss tied up and plans to use him to experiment with her foot domination techniques. The poor boss has no choice but to pleasure her feet as best he can. While he's vulnerable, immobile and under her feet, Mistress Jinx demands more money and better working conditions. She works him over, wears him down and turns him into her little bitch. Soon Jinx has the boss doing all her tedious paperwork. As a reward she allows him to jerk himself off while sucking her savory soles.

Model: Mistress Jinx
Tags: Office Domination, Male/Female Foot Worship, Foot Domination, FootSlave Training, Latina, Small Feet, Barefoot, MILF, Office

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cb6899df58bb0/Mistress_Jinx_Side_Job_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Feb 28, 2018 7:18 pm
Seduced by his Goddess!
screenshot screenshot

00:13:15 | 505 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Summer sun, long lush grass, breath-taking scenery. There's nothing quite like going for a truly invigorating gallop across the beautiful English countryside with my Stallion. After a most stimulating ride, the weather was simply too good to not take full advantage of it. I sent hobson away to fetch some refreshments, and while waiting for his return, I decided to stretch out my toned legs, soak up that glorious sun and close my eyes, taking in the hypnotic country ambiance. Of course, while I had my eyes closed, a plot begins to form.

Mmm . . . if I give hobson a little treat now, that will set him up for a big fall. What does hobson love the most? Oh, to cream over my succulent breasts, he adores my deep cleavage, he craves to worship them, he longs to have his face buried in them. I can just imagine how he will feel as though he's in seventh heaven, anything else will be forgotten, and any possible punishment will not enter his thoughts at all. It's so easy
to seduce hobson, with my hypnotic scent, gorgeous breasts, stiletto boots, sexy attire, and my quintessential English voice hooking him in, like a bear to honey.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ca304362653a2/Seduced_by_his_Goddess_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 01, 2018 11:10 am
Father's Morning Coffee
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:05:11 | 203 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Ugh! Another early morning. Better stumble downstairs for coffee. What a surprise! Your little girl Claire Black is already up and has your coffee served. Claire is wide awake and bubbly with emotion. It's clear she's been waiting for you. The youngster wants to have some early morning play with daddy.

She knows you're a foot guy and she's really enjoyed the foot things you've done before. Claire hops up onto the kitchen counter and slides her smooth brown soles up towards your face. You're feeling a whole lot more alive now and still haven't had a single sip of coffee.

Claire spots the little fellow struggling to peek out from your pajama bottoms and asks him to come out to play. She rubs her delicious feet in your face and across your tongue while you stroke your breakfast sausage. Claire wants to share in the fun so she rubs her tight brown pussy trying to match your rhythm. She cheers you on as you spill your cream on the counter. What a way to start the day!

Model: Claire Black
Tags: Domestic, Toe Sucking, Teen, Foot Worship, POV, Latina, JOI, Barefoot, Taboo

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f9d2759d0cc84/Claire_Black_Fathers_Morning_Coffee_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 01, 2018 11:50 am
Listen to Teacher

00:07:27 | 299 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Frustrated teacher Helena Price is trying to discipline problem student Claire Black. Young Miss Black is exhibiting the typical "whatever" attitude so often seen in know-it-all teenagers. Helena gives Claire's exposed bottom a good whacking with her ruler to get the rude girl's attention. Unfortunately this backfires as Claire seems to actually enjoy the punishment. She squirms and moans in a manner suggesting she wants more of the same.

Helena decides to go in a different direction with a new tactic that will surely shake the unruly girl's world. Claire is told to remove the teacher's shoes and lick the bottoms of Helena's feet. Young Claire will never learn whatever lesson the teacher is pursuing because she loves this too! Claire has found heaven right there on the soles of teacher's beautiful feet.

Helena realizes that her attempts to discipline the naughty student have totally failed, but now she's enjoying the foot worship so much that she lets Claire continue. Besides, she's a hard working teacher and dealing with nasty brats all day isn't easy. If Helena can get Claire to service her feet on a regular basis it will be totally worth putting up with her crappy attitude.

Model: Helena Price, Claire Black
Tags: Toe Sucking, Teen, Foot Worship, Foot Smelling, POV, Classroom, Interracial, Girl/Girl Foot Worship, Latina, Barefoot, Teacher/Student MILF

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f978748111d11/Helena_Price_Claire_Black_Listen_to_Teacher_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 02, 2018 6:47 am
Amber Ivy - Surprise, It's My Pussy

00:04:38 | 409 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Gorgeous Amber Ivy has a surprise for her well behaved male, access to her pussy. Perhaps it's not really much of a surprise as his mouth tends to spend quite a bit of time down there, but nonetheless he is always grateful for her oral reward.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f38dff80fee2a/SurpriseItsMyPussy.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 02, 2018 5:58 pm
Fuck Me With the Mouth Dildo and this BP Up your Ass, Cucky

00:07:07 | 521 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

In this hot cuckold POV, you are the husband of gorgeous Lily, who loves sex often. just not with you. No worry though, you do have a purpose. Lily is on the bed and you are on your knees on the floor having just finished sucking cum out of her pussy after she returned from a gangbang. Having now rested, she calls you over because she wants to tell you about a black stud she met at the party. She reveals a massive black dildo and tells you it is molded from her lovers cock. "It's like six of your shrimp dicks all in one" she laughs. She tells you that a lot of the cum you sucked from her came from her new lovers giant piece of man meat and then humiliates you further by talking about what a stud he is and how pathetic you are. "Imagine how his cock stretched my tight little pussy" she purrs and then laughs as she sees how that arouses you. She loves seeing your little dicklette stiffen in your chastity, which she reminds you is never coming off. "I don't have a use for it" she tells you, "So the only coming you'll be doing is the bit of leaking that happens in your cage."

Now she tells you that she has invited her new man over so she wants you to improve your cock sucking skills by practicing on the dildo. She wants his cock all the way down your throat, far enough that you can then reach out with your tongue and lick his nuts. "Ramone is very aggressive and will be face fucking you hard", she tells you. Then after they have both had a good laugh seeing you gag on it, he is going to slide it into her and fuck her like an anim@l. "And you are going to sit and watch and wait until he shoots a huge load into me and then you are going to come and suck it all out of me." She tells you once that is done you will also have to lick up all the cum still on Ramone's cock. All the dirty talk has your beautiful wife aroused again and she reaches behind the pillow and reveals a mouth dildo. You are now going to fuck her, one end in your mouth, the other in her pussy. This is as close as you will ever get to intercourse again. She makes sure to remind you that she finds your cock disgusting and then makes you put the dildo on. Next she hands you a blindfold and says you aren't good enough to see her pussy and makes you put it on as well. "Only my boyfriends get to see my pussy", she tells you. Now she lays on her back and says if you do a good job she might let you please her in this manner from time to time. "Oh, one more thing" she says, "I don't want you to feel comfortable when pleasing me so I want this in your ass." She reveals an inflatable butt plug. She starts to pump it and gets it the size of a small watermelon. "When Ramone gets here you can leave, but this stays in your ass." You know you're the luckiest man on earth.

Mistress: Princess Lily

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4ab647b7ef5e3/kac-fuck-me-with-the-mouth-dildo-and-this-bp-up-your-ass-cucky_saf.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 02, 2018 9:25 pm
Ex-Wife's in Control Again

00:09:30 | 311 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The ex-wife has shown up unannounced. Mistress Jinx admits to missing their foot play and she knows his new wife isn't down with what he really likes to do. She knows her ex-husband really misses her tiny feet and he is soooo easy for her to manipulate. Less than a minute after removing her shoes, this dude is sucking the hell out of her toes. Forgetting that his wife is expected home in less than a half hour, he heeds Mistress Jinx's orders to get on his knees and worship her sexy little feet. This eager foot guy loses all control and responds to his ex-wife's every whim.

Jinx tells her former husband to pull out his cock and stroke to her feet. She wants to feel his warm cum on her toes like the old days. The guy is only thinking about one thing, so obeying her instructions; he blows his wad on Mistress Jinx's feet. As the cloud of lust begins to dissipate he notices that Jinx is snapping pictures with her phone. He asks her to delete them, but she responds by telling him she'll keep them from his current wife as long as he continues to worship her feet anytime he is told. The man realizes he's trapped and agrees to Jinx's extortion. He'll just have to suffer this same scenario over and over again.

Model: Mistress Jinx
Tags: Domestic, Male/Female Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Toe Sucking, Foot Worship, Blackmail, Latina, JOI, Small Feet, Barefoot, MILF

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6d56e95649866/Mistress_Jinx_Ex-Wifes_in_Control_Again_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 03, 2018 12:40 am
Adorable Nurse 2

00:31:53 | 744 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Starring: Miss Leah Obscure

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c3af47b4b90d1/PoS_180212_Adorable_Nurse_02_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 03, 2018 11:16 am
You're Easily Replaceable
screenshot screenshot

00:05:22 | 72 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Your instructions were clear, clean up her mess. It's what you do a good chunk of the time for Princess Leya already, that of handling her menial labor. But remember that you are easily replaceable, so fail at her tasks once to often and you will be permanently dismissed.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9c5f0791f06c8/Youre_Easily_Replaceable.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 04, 2018 10:24 am
Make This Quick

00:05:22 | 205 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The always sexy Alyssa Kayson is getting ready for a night out and is looking mighty fine in a cute mini dress. When she catches you watching her get ready and notices that you are admiring her feet, she suggests that the two of you play a little bit before she goes out, but you'll have to make it quick! She hops up onto the bathroom sink, spreading her legs so you can see her bald pussy since she's not wearing any panties, curling her toes at you teasingly, getting your cock hard almost instantly. Stroke your cock for her, following her jerk off instructions while you touch, kiss, lick, and suck on her pretty little feet as she teases her pussy.

Model: Alyssa Kayson

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1046e1b01c0d9/Alyssa_Kayson_Make_This_Quick_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 04, 2018 9:19 pm
Cum on My extreme boots part 1
screenshot screenshot

00:06:47 | 159 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Wow! Look at the heels on these boots! Now they are extreme, with over 8 inches or 20cm of metal stilettod they are made to be worshipped. My slave gets the honour of testing this new pair of boots but first he must suffer underneath my soles and sharp heels.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/96f8f1d577f0b/Cum_on_My_extreme_boots_part_1.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 05, 2018 7:45 am
Wife's Friend's Feet

00:05:31 | 210 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Alyssa Kayson drops by her best friend's place to return her yoga mat, but the only one home is her friend's husband. After giving him the mat, he compliments her on her cute heeled sandals and she mentions she just got a pedicure. He asks to admire her pedicure, whisking her off her feet and sitting her on the kitchen counter before slipping off her sandals so he can get a better look at her cute little feet. She's startled at first when he starts kissing her feet, licking her from heel to toe, but when he starts sucking on her toes, slipping his tongue between each one of her toes, she can't help but to enjoy it.

Model: Alyssa Kayson
Tags: Foot Worship, Small Feet

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c72efa46370ca/Alyssa_Kayson_Wifes_Friends_Feet.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 05, 2018 5:58 pm
Kitty - Set 29

00:08:54 | 225 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e0f772b815c6e/Kitty-Set_29_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 05, 2018 9:37 pm
The Venus Girls - I'VE BEEN FEEDING YOU VENOM
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:13:30 | 550 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The Venus Girls - I'VE BEEN FEEDING YOU VENOM. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!!! IT'S TIME TO FIX THAT. - BUSTY CUBAN HULA GIRL LUNA STAR

YOU NEED TO HURRY UP AND DIIIIIE. I WANT TO GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS.
Luna has been waiting forever for you to croak. After all she has been slipping Venom into your food for months! All she wants to do is collect your life insurance money and go in style to her Hula Hoop completion. After all she is world famous for her Hula Skills and doesn't need a loser like you hanging around. She just married you for your money!
It's time for more drastic measures. She didn't want to have to do it, but she is going to have to help the Venom finish its job quicker so she can get to show off her Hula Skills!
She is going to tease and edge a gigantic load out of you that will quite literally end your life! It's impossible for your dick to resist her huge tits and exotic mouth and she gives you tit fucks and pleasures you with her satin soft lips. You are ready to blow your load time and time again, but she puts a stop to it each time. She wants to make sure that you will really be gone forever when she does let you blow your load. Trust me when I say that you won't come back after she makes you blast out the last of your cum.

Tags: Execuutrixx, Handjobs, Big Tits, Blowjob, Edging, Edging Fetish, Edging Games, Gold Digger, Hula Hoop, Pig Tails, Pigtails, Tit Jobs

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/938ca948bdaf7/The_Venus_Girls_IVE_BEEN_FEEDING_YOU_VENOM_I_CANT_BELIEVE_YOU_ARE_STILL_ALIVE___ITS_TIME_TO_FIX_THAT___BUSTY_CUBAN_HULA_GIRL_LUNA_STAR_saf_2.mp4
Osivaldo
Added: Mar 06, 2018 4:44 pm
Smothered by 6 Hands and coerced to CUM
screenshot screenshot

00:17:45 | 652 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Jerry is slapped back to reality, only to realize that he has been restrained to a wall in an unfamiliar place, with 3 crazy looking women surrounding him. The biggest one who seems like the leader, Layla is tugging at his cock, making it become erect no matter how terrified he is to his surroundings! She keeps stroking him until he is nice and hard. The other angry women, Mina and Sherry, take turns smothering him out with their bare hands, pinching his nose, totally eliminating any oxygen he might try and breathe!! These crazy ladies are intent on ruining his life, and letting him know just how they will do it! They keep him nearly in a twilight state, groggy and barely able to support his own weight, while they continue to stroke his cock and massage his balls, to make sure he gives them all the sperm they will need to ruin him! Jerry begs for mercy, while his captors demand his CUM! Soon, they reveal that they will be planting his "evidence" up the road, and right where the cops will find it! He tries to fight it, but eventually all of the smothering and stimulation gets the best of him and he blows a huge load right in Layla's waiting hands! Leaving him slumped over against the wall, the ladies hoot and howl at their evil deed and rush to finish their plan to destroy Jerry's life!! What a bad trip to wake up to!!!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/76a84b7e0fece/Layla_Moore_Smothered_by_6_Hands_and_****_to_CUM.mp4