Author
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Feb 08, 2007 5:06 am
Hi, grasatchi. If you download the pic to your PC, and then upload it to pix.nofrag.com, that site offers you a link to copy/paste into your post depicting a thumbnail image which, when clicked by the users here, loads the full-sized image. Thats how I do my pix and previews etc. But your images are perfectly fine as is. Besides, its not the size that matters, its how you use it!

Just for those who cannot see the 16 in your second post, I cropped the bottom right-hand corner of it to ease the tired eyes of old people like ummm... well, never mind. Twisted Evil

screenshot

Hey, Black Dahlia. Nice of you and grasatchi to join in. As to the difficulty of using three figure and larger numbers, that is why Jabroni and I got our pics in while it still was relatively easy, eh. Wink
Black Dahlia
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 08, 2007 5:31 am
Abraxas wrote:

Hey, Black Dahlia. Nice of you and grasatchi to join in. As to the difficulty of using three figure and larger numbers, that is why Jabroni and I got our pics in while it still was relatively easy, eh. Wink

Actually, I cheated afterward and discovered that the higher numbers might not be such a problem.

This pic would not surfice for this game, but I found it interesting to what number the Local 143 of the International Union of Operating Engineers had their dial set to:

screenshot

It certainly befits the engineering majors I hung out with in college.

Plus, I guess I know where I can find a pic for the 403rd-or-so subsequent round of the game.
Black Dahlia
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 08, 2007 5:36 am
Ahh, but we digress...

I hate to risk breaking rules or decorum by double-posting, but just to get back on track so as to not confuse any newcomers, here is a very special number for us all, at least when it comes to the number of years a female model has existed upon this Earth:

screenshot
grasatchi
Poster
Added: Feb 08, 2007 6:02 am
Ok I thought I figured t out with just code but it didnt work so I just uploaded it here.
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 08, 2007 9:30 am
Very Nice Smile Good work folks Smile

Here's twenty

screenshot

Twenty Euros the currency in Europe
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 08, 2007 7:09 pm
Go For IT !

I Join Very Happy

screenshot
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Feb 08, 2007 7:30 pm
Collector`s book on the Winchester .22 Caliber Single Shot Rifle

screenshot

http://www.winchestercollector.org/store/st-book-14.shtml
Deity
Respected VIP club member
Added: Feb 08, 2007 8:14 pm
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 09, 2007 7:50 am
Smile

screenshot

24 the TV series
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Feb 09, 2007 8:25 am
screenshot

Twenty-Fifth Anniversary emblem, Corbis image.
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 09, 2007 9:28 am
screenshot

Cover of the Twenty Six, a M. for Bikers
Thomson81
VIP club member
Added: Feb 09, 2007 12:19 pm
screenshot
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 09, 2007 12:33 pm