Author
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 07, 2007 8:38 am
Okay it's old but I searched for this game in this Forum and I didn't found it.
The rules are simple:

The Game starts with Number "1" Type "1" in google image search and post the best pic in your opinion. Then the next user tries that with "2" and the next with "3" and so on. BUT The pic MUST have the number on it

EDIT - Dont post more than 1 in a row, to let others play too.
(Abraxas)

Let's see how far this goes Smile I'll start with "one"

Smile
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Feb 07, 2007 9:03 am
*edit*

oops, I didnt realize the number had to be visible inside the image. Okay, number 2 as seen in a doppler radar image on television:

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=4715&z=3&p

screenshot
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 07, 2007 10:01 am
Nice Smile

But remember the rules: the Number (digit or written) MUST appear on the pic somewhere. Otherwise it would be no challenge Wink

My turn again

screenshot
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Feb 07, 2007 8:41 pm
I guess it is just you and me playing the game, Jabroni.

Okay, the number four is brought to you by wikipedia, as it happens. Below is the fourth of four model 'NC' seaplanes manufactured by the Curtiss aircraft company, and numbered NC-4, pictured circa 1919.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Curtiss_NC-4_four_engine_configuration_after_transatlantic_flight.jpg

screenshot
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 07, 2007 11:19 pm
Yeah... 66 hits and just 2 Players... Sad I hope other users will join soon. It's nice that you're still in the game Smile

Okay here's Number 5

screenshot
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Feb 07, 2007 11:53 pm
This number was so easy to work with that I thought for sure a lurker would have felt compelled to join in on the number 6:

screenshot

http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/numbers/666.asp
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 08, 2007 12:09 am
Maybe someone will join in Smile Thanks for keeping this game alive Abraxas Smile

screenshot

One of the best movies ever is number 7 Very Happy
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Feb 08, 2007 12:26 am
It is so easy I`m not sure why others wont venture to partake. Maybe when we reach the high 70s, Geritol Man will join in and post a picture of his next birthday cake bedecked in 70-someodd candles (right Ramblin` Man?!?).

Next is number 8, and it aint pie in the sky! Perhaps after we reach number ten we might pause to give others a chance to see how easy it is and join in.

screenshot

http://dawnofwar.filefront.com/potd/36346
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 08, 2007 12:34 am
yeah it's really easy and fun too Smile

Numbaaaar 9 Smile

screenshot

From a swiss site of a couple who travelled across the world
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Feb 08, 2007 12:46 am
Number Ten

screenshot

A whole bunch of ten`s, save for Bo Derek, from an assortment of sites just to show the others how easy it can be to join in Wink

And I still cant believe that Scrambled Brain Man still hasnt taken note of all the compliments I`ve been dishing out to him in this thread!! The eyes always go first tho, aint that what they say??
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 08, 2007 12:54 am
Wow Smile great

I'll post a few more then I'll pause till tomorrow... Maybe we have a new player in our round then Smile

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

A small step for me, a giant leap for a forumophilia thread Very Happy
Abraxas
Retired Legend
Added: Feb 08, 2007 1:22 am
Hard to resist lol. Okay, one final number for the night for me. Number 14. Oh and remember folks, you need only locate and post just one pic per number, we`re showing off to encourage you to join in!

screenshot
Jabroni
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 08, 2007 1:28 am
If I don't stop right now I'm going to sleep here on my desk Very Happy

LAST one Smile

Number 15

screenshot
grasatchi
Poster
Added: Feb 08, 2007 4:39 am
Well mine was pretty boring, I had almost the same as earlier
screenshot
so I put another one too, but its not that exciting either.
screenshot
And I dont know bbCode at all to do thumbs sorry. I tried to figure it out for a few minutes so I hope someone else hasn't posted #16 before I actually posted this!
Black Dahlia
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 08, 2007 4:52 am
I really hate when people stretch a forum. Here's the short version:

screenshot

This game is gona get a lot harder as we go on. 143? 1027?