Author
feldman
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 12, 2007 1:43 am
Great cam chat. Thanks!
roundhead
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 12, 2007 4:14 am
OMG fantastic! Been waiting to see this girl topless for what seems like forever. never seen a girl who could show so much and not show anything at all so consistently!
Xenon23
Poster
Added: Nov 12, 2007 7:39 pm
Great stuff...thanks
ozsurfer
Good Poster
Added: Nov 16, 2007 10:41 pm
why doent phil just post what the punters want to see?
roundhead
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 19, 2007 5:49 am
ozsurfer wrote:
why doent phil just post what the punters want to see?

Not his business model, I guess. He recently fired a bunch of his models and many have gotten or are working on their own sites, including Brittany
Stanklepoot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 30, 2007 11:56 am
You know, it's funny. Until the mass firing, none of the models have really said anything negative about Phil, no matter how much the girls' fans have. I did hear Brittany say in a different webcam session however, that the reason she stayed non-nude at p-f was that she didn't feel comfortable doing nude shoots with phil. Given his recent obsession with taking the spanking fetish stuff from playful to more serious, I guess I can see where some of the girls may have had a problem trusting him. Given her racy webcams sessions (and I was watching the halloween one as it happened...very pleasant surprise) and the fact that she's starting her own site, Brittany seems like one of the most likely former non-nudes to cross over into nude work. Cass is staying non-nude, and Nikki is undecided...she still has time, as it will probably take a little while for her to get her body back to where she's comfortable showing it off. She did leave it open to the possibility of a mixed site...some softer nude work mixed in with non-nude...last I heard. Brittany, on the other hand, just seems like she'd be completely cool with making the switch, as long as she could control the shoot. Something she could never do at p-f.
CdnSavage
Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2007 1:12 pm
Not to change topics, but you sound like you know whats up. Do you have any idea if Brandys-Box started anything new? I loved her.
K-Mart
Good Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2007 5:09 pm
Same question for KrissyLove, do you have some news guys? I was crazy about this girl Razz
racerxxx-77
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2007 9:33 pm
K-Mart wrote:
Same question for KrissyLove, do you have some news guys? I was crazy about this girl Razz

i read somewere that she quit to be a nurse or went to nursing school. anybody confirm this?
Stanklepoot
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 30, 2007 10:31 pm
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I've just heard a few things here and there. I know about Brittany because I like to check out her webcams, and I know a little about Nikki because I've checked out the forum that she and her husband started. That was a smart move imo, as it keeps her current in her fans minds during her pregnancy and while tries to get back in shape. In short, a nice holding action until the new site starts up. As for KrissyLove, I've heard a similar rumor. Can't say whether it's true or not, but if it is god bless her (although I too will miss her). We need more nurses...and who wouldn't feel a bit better instantly if she showed up as your nurse? As for Brandy's-box, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she stop modeling when she got married? It was either her or Meredith18, but I'm pretty sure it was brandy. If that's the case, I wouldn't expect her to make a comeback. There are some models that continue to work after they're married, but the ones that do don't tend to wait this long to start shooting again.
CdnSavage
Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2007 10:49 pm
I dunno...there's still a little piece of me that believes Tiffany is gonna come back Smile

Now I know how Elvis fans feel!
K-Mart
Good Poster
Added: Dec 01, 2007 2:11 am
Meredith18 is BanditBabe.com, so she has not stopped modeling... Wink
fecker8
Good Poster
Added: Dec 06, 2007 11:37 am
Thanks for that K Mart!
mib77
Good Poster
Added: Dec 09, 2007 2:13 pm
Nice puffy nips!!!
bretg
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 17, 2008 3:31 am
Crazy8 wrote:
this is a video cap off her website, she doesn't show her face, but it does look like her.

http://brattybrittany.com/update/060916_sprayed_lu.jpg [/img]

This chick is SWEET!!! WOTTAPAIR!
I was looking for Brit- now I'm looking for more Kendall!

Thanks for the pic Crazy8!