Author
Ozzie
Poster
Added: Sep 12, 2008 10:35 pm
NM8 wrote:
Thanks for the post man....

I see what you mean.. I was expecting some thing a little more erotic to say the least from the Bratty herself!

Wink

If i could of dreamt up the most unerotic scenario i could imagine, it would of still been more erotic than that zip,

How would you of felt if you had paid for it? someone did!
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Sep 12, 2008 11:38 pm
Wink I hear ya Ozzie, the sinking feeling the dude felt after paying for this video must be like filling your car with gas only to go to pay for it and finding you left your wallet at home, hehe
nornor
Good Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2008 12:16 am
Ozzie wrote:

If i could of dreamt up the most unerotic scenario i could imagine, it would of still been more erotic than that zip

nerdy123 wrote:
Bratty Brittany looks more and more like a donkey everyday.

In fact I believe two donkeys would have been more exiting ... Shocked !!!

... speaking of zips, you don't happen to have the original zip #1,
screenshot - when she still was a real Brat ?
racerxxx-77
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2008 4:19 am
Ozzie wrote:
NM8 wrote:
Thanks for the post man....

I see what you mean.. I was expecting some thing a little more erotic to say the least from the Bratty herself!

Wink

If i could of dreamt up the most unerotic scenario i could imagine, it would of still been more erotic than that zip,

How would you of felt if you had paid for it? someone did!

I didnt dl the zip, i looked at the preview and it looked like more of the same old same. Messy room, dog walking in and out of the room. Im sure she was eating something and talking about her bf mike. She talks to much and the webcams are the same evertime. I would never pay for any of her vids . she was always a fav of mine back in the PF days.
arksulli
Good Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2008 6:06 am
I don't mind her talking to the webcam, she's got a pretty decent personality so no harm in using it to keep folks interested. The problem (well one of many) is that they have a song playing over the video where you can't hear a damn thing. Maybe she's moaning in ectasy. Maybe they are talking about whether or not to trim the dog's toe nails. You see no penetration. No explicit nudity. No oral sex. In short you see nothing, you hear nothing. Once more I must say... I like my filth to be a bit more filthy.
K-Mart
Good Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2008 6:15 am
Nobody has the masturbating video?

I seems to be like a regular CamShow Crying or Very sad , someone has seen it? Rolling Eyes
MrD
Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Vid should be called
F_cked Out Of YOUR money

Thanks for the post - you probably spared some fans money
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2008 4:11 pm
Don't waste the bandwidth. No head... no not no blowjob, NO HEAD.. it's cut off in the video, so is the ass. So you get a bunch of shaking abs and a bikini top, as others have said i hope nobody paid for this or else that only one did and he spread it around the net as revenge.
dollarbillme
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 17, 2008 2:18 am
What about zip 1 (oil vid) any good ?

btw thanx Ozzie for 2nd zip.

THIS FORUM ROCKS
dispunktional
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 17, 2008 4:23 pm
dollarbillme wrote:
What about zip 1 (oil vid) any good ?

btw thanx Ozzie for 2nd zip.

THIS FORUM ROCKS

I've seen it; you can catch a slight glimpse of her bare pussy but you don't really see the goods. Her new website says there WILL be more hardcore coming out and it looks like there will be plenty of nudity on it.

I'll try to post some caps of the video (or at least the better parts) when I get a chance.
dollarbillme
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 19, 2008 6:13 am
thanx dispunktional
arksulli
Good Poster
Added: Sep 19, 2008 3:02 pm
I'm pretty sure that eventually she'll deliver the goods. But I wish someone had told her before she released the "Fucked out of Color" video that you only get one chance for a first impression. The next one she releases I can see a lot of potential customers being gunshy after remembering how bad the first one was.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Sep 19, 2008 5:00 pm
Problem is most of these models have zero marketing and business know how. Wink
tfh
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 20, 2008 4:01 pm
I think their marketing savvy is just fine... it's the Molly invented, let's fuck them for whatever we can get and then go launch a new site theory of marketing... and it works. She'll make a few bucks and resurface in a year eithher pregnant or on another site, or both.
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Sep 20, 2008 5:01 pm
tfh wrote:
I think their marketing savvy is just fine... it's the Molly invented, let's fuck them for whatever we can get and then go launch a new site theory of marketing... and it works. She'll make a few bucks and resurface in a year eithher pregnant or on another site, or both.

Well I for one am sure if I had shelled out dollar for that video, I'd soon be hitting the charge back button..