Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: May 28, 2017 1:23 pm
Mother's Indiscretion (2013)

Seven taboo tales of unmanageable passions! Mistakes are made, boundaries are crossed, and bonds of trust are shattered in these sexually dramatic stories of Mother's Indiscretions!
screenshotscreenshot

1.5 gb 1280x720 avi 40 mins

Jodi West, Deauxma, Stacie Starr, Raven LeChance,
Jimmy Legend, Levi Cash, Peter Del Mar, Peter Vegas,
Luke Longley.

screenshot
scene1_jodi_incezt.net.avi

screenshot
scene2_jodi_incezt.net.avi

screenshot
scene3_jodi_incezt.net.avi

screenshot
scene4_stacie_incezt.net.avi

screenshot
scene5_jodi_incezt.net.avi

screenshot
scene6_jodi_incezt.net.avi
Added: May 29, 2017 4:46 pm
Jodi West & Raven LeChance in Help With My Son
screenshot
The story of a mother, who's son is out of control with desires for her. Her closest friend shows her how to satisfy his needs!

Afternoon tea is usually a very relaxing time for Raven and Jodi. The can sit on the back porch and reminisce of the day. But this time something is on Ravens mind, and her close friend can tell this is eating away at her.

"Somethings wrong. What is it" Jodi asks, and takes another drink of her tea.

"It's my son, Trey" Raven reluctantly confesses. "I have been missing some personal items, and I think he's to blame..."

Raven goes on to explain that her intimates have gone missing, and she has caught her sons smelling her soiled panties from the laundry. Jodi has seen this before. She has raised four young men herself, and knows how to handle this kind of thing.

"I have been taking a class at the community college on psychology. I think I know what can help. But it is a little unconventional, so you have to keep an open mind" Jodi says, instructing her then to go to her room where they can confront her son.

After inspecting the panties, Jodi determines that they have been soiled on. That the problem must be dealt with immediately. Once Trey gets home, they will confront him. This Mother Fixation has to end.

When Trey gets home, he is called into his Mother's room. He is then confronted about this problem in a stern but loving way.....
screenshot
147.3 Mb 720x580 avi 22 mins
Jodi West and Raven LeChance in Help With My Son incezt.net.avi
Added: May 30, 2017 12:44 pm
Mistakes Of Our Mothers (2013)

1.5 gb 1280x720 mp4 44 mins

Shay Fox, Jodi West, Mia Gold, Levi
Cash, Dave Pounder.
screenshot
WHEN LEVI'S MOTHER THINKS HE MIGHT NOT BE THINKING OF TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVE RELATIONSHIPS, SHE SENDS HIM TO THE THERAPIST TO SEE HOW FAR OFF FROM NORMAL HE IS. WHAT THE DOCTOR FINDS IS NOT SURPRISING. LEVI HAS A THING FOR HIS MOTHER!

"You know what you're here for", the doctor says to Levi, as he plucks away at his phone.

Levi is already distressed. His brother slept with his girlfriend, and now his mother is sending him to the therapist to see if he's GAY!

"No, but this is a waste if time" Levi goes on to tell the Doctor there is nothing wrong with him, he is just upset. The doctor has a sure fire way of telling if the young man is gay. She sits next to him and with her hand on his pants, recites several things that would assuredly get a gay man excited.. but nothing moves in his pants!?

Could his Mother be wrong? Wait did his penis just jump when she mentioned his mother?!

After a series of questions, it becomes clear that the young man is not gay, but does have a serious fixation.

The doctor has her suspicions, but there is only one way to tell for sure....

A VERY HOT SCENE STARRING JODI WEST AND LEVI CASH. THIS ONE ENDS IN A CUM FLYING FACIAL AS JODI WEST LETS NO DROP GO TO WASTE!!

screenshot

screenshot
scene2_mia_incezt.net.avi

screenshot
scene3_jodi_incezt.net.avi

screenshot
scene4_jodishay_incezt.net.avi

screenshot
Added: May 31, 2017 11:50 am
Memoirs of Bad Mommies (2013)

2 Gb 1280x720 avi 50 mins

screenshot
screenshot
Jodi West, Frankie Vegas, Jimmy Legend, Chaz Michaels, Peter Delmar, Levi Cash

Taboo stories of forbidden love! Tales of mothers crossing boundaries with the ones who trusted the most. Two hours of seduction and deceit!

screenshot
sc1_jodiW_incezt.net.avi
screenshot
sc2_jodiW_incezt.net.avi
screenshot
sc3_jodiW_incezt.net.avi
screenshot

screenshot
sc5_jodiW_incezt.net.avi
screenshot
sc6_jodiW_incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 01, 2017 1:14 pm
Quick, Before your father catches us!
screenshot
A mother and son having an affair right behind his father's back! This time dad is in the shower; And mom and son decide to have a quicky.

"Hurry up, You are going to be late for work" Jodi said to her husband, then slid the bathroom door shut when the water started to run. She proceeded to straighten her dress out for work in the mirror and makes sure she is presentable. As she turns to check out her backside, she feels a familiar hand on her rump.

"Oh! What are you doing!" She exclaims, as her son sneaks up behind her and wraps his arms around her.

"Your father is right there in the shower!" she says that this is not appropriate behavior. To think, her own son touching her like that while his father is in the shower. What if he were to walk out right now and find this going on!

"Don't worry, you know he takes a long time in the shower" Her son guides her to the bed. Could they actually get away with this in just the few minutes that the shower is running? You would think that a mother would have the sense to stop this type of behavior immediately! That she would send her son directly out of her bedroom... but she doesn't! Instead she falls to the bed with her son and starts to kiss him deeply! As long as the water keeps running, they are safe.

"I heard you and dad last night fucking. Did you get fucked well?" Her son asks, as he hikes her dress up and squeezes his mother's ass. His other hand finds the neck line of her dress and pulls it down to expose her full bosom.

"You father did fuck me well last night, but not as good as you do!" she tells her son, as she helps him gain access to her pussy by spreading her legs. She knows these kind of rendezvous are wrong, and it is only time until they get caught, but the danger and excitement gets her son and her turned on even more! Her vagina is soaking wet to her son's touch as she pulls her panties down just to her knees!

"Don't take them all the way off, just get inside me and hurry up." His mother says to him as she guides his mouth to her pussy and he sucks in the soaking wet juices. Before her son can even get off his shorts, his cock is screaming hard with anticipation for him mother's dripping hole. Mother and son gasp as his long, hard cock slides deep into his mother's waiting cunt. The fact that this is so wrong doesn't even come to mind to these insatiable lovers.

She flips over so her son can drive her deeply from behind. The sight of his mother's bottom and ass hole staring him in the face, the bottom he has always dreamed of growing up, drives him even more insane. He grasps onto his mothers ass and drives hard as she keeps telling him to cum, for his mother! He finally can't hold out any longer. He pulls his cock from his mother's pussy and shoots thick streams of cum on her bottom. A look of satisfaction comes over his mother's face as she knows she has pleased her son like only a mother can.

Just then the water stops running! The two scramble for their clothes! "Yes dear, I'll get you a towel" Mother says to her husband through the door, as she tries to straighten herself up. There is only one towel out there, and she has just wiped her son's seamen of her bottom on it! She straightens it out, opens the door, and hands her husband the towel soaked in his son's semen.
screenshot
80 mb avi 720x540 15 mins
Quick, Before your father catches us_INCEZT.net.avi
Added: Jun 02, 2017 2:02 pm
The Perfect Mother HD
screenshot
720p HD VERSION - A #11 TOP SELLING CLIPS4SALE VIDEO
Mother COOKS AND CLEANS HOUSE. SHE KEEPS HERSELF PRETTY FOR THE FAMILY AND KEEPS EVERYTHING RUNNING AT HOME SMOOTHLY. BUT JUST HOW FAR WILL Mother GO TO KEEP HER FAMILY SATISFIED?! THIS IS A VERY TABOO FAMILY FANTASY VIDEO!
screenshot
Mother bends over the stove with her dress tight against her fit, mature body. She checks the dinner she is preparing, and seasons it carefully. Then Mother goes through the rooms and collects what needs to be picked up. Her stepson Jimmy always seams to leave some article of clothing around! She gathers up the dirty clothes and starts the wash.

Mother then readies herself for her family to come home. She carefully applies her lipstick to ensure everything is perfect. One last thing to do, put away Jimmy's clean clothes from the dryer. As she puts away the clean shirts as her son Jimmy enters the room.

"Oh hello. I put away your clothes and got you fresh towels" Mother greats her son. "Dinner will be on shortly, and you Father should get home soon." Mother continues and picks up her empty laundry basket.

"There is one more thing you have to do for me" Her son Jimmy says. Mother stops. She is sure she has done everything to keep the home perfect...

"You know that girl I like in my class that wears the tight sweaters?" Jimmy asks, then goes on to explain that she has given him an erection all day, and that it would be very inappropriate for him to go down to the dinner table with the noticeable bulge in his pants.

"Well, I suppose I could take care of it like I take care of your Father's" Mother says, lowering herself down to his pants. There she finds his youthful erect penis, hard as he described. Mother uses her experienced mouth on it to try to relieve the pressure, but finds that only makes it harder.

"I don't think we are going to have time to finish it this way before dinner. You should probably bend me over and finish it using my pussy" Mother climbs on the bed on all fours and lifts her dress. She then lowers her panties to allow the young man access to her backside.

Jimmy slides his hard member into her and begins to thrust slowly. Mother knows this might be questionable behavior, but believes she is doing the right thing for her family. Father just wouldn't understand if Jimmy showed up at the dinner table with a pants problem.

Jimmy thrusts quicker and harder, and Mother has gone from giving to getting enjoyment from this interlude. Her hands race across her body and find there special spots to bring her to orgasmic relief. Jimmy turns her over so he can penetrate his Mother deeply, then thrusts long and hard into her. Mother holds her legs open so her son can penetrate as deeply as possible, until he can't take it anymore and pulls is penis from her pussy and shoots stream after thick stream of semen all over his Mother's chest.

"That young girl really did have you worked up!" Mother says, looking at the massive amount of cum.

Mother sends her son off to clean up before dinner. She tries to cleanup the mess he has made on her with his seed, but her panties are just too small to clean up such a youthful load.

Mother gathers her dress to leave, and finds even more semen on her neck, a good two feet from where Jimmy started to shoot. With a little pride in her son's virility, she tastes the cum, then hurries off to finish dinner like the perfect Mother.

ONE OF OUR MOST TWISTED STORY LINES TO DATE. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE FANS OF VERY TABOO FAMILY FANTASY ROLE-PLAY!!!
screenshot
252 mb avi 1280x720 22 mins
Jodi - The Perfect Mother - HD - INCEZT.net.avi
Added: Jun 04, 2017 9:16 am
Jodi Very Bad Aunt HD
screenshot
Aunt Jodi was a lot of things, but Peter never thought of her as very naughty. So when his favorite Aunt invites him over for dinner and desert, he thinks nothing of it. But after dinner, when she comes out in a skimpy negligee, smoking a cigarette and drinking, Peter is shocked. He has never seen her like this before

Trying to excuse himself, she stops him and reminds him that it would be rude to leave and he needed to stay for desert. Soon she is asking him very inappropriate questions about his girlfriend and telling stories of her indiscretions when she was his age.

But the corruption of this young man has just started! Feeding him his Uncles whiskey, she is soon manipulating her way into his pants through aggressive seduction! Peter has no choice but to give in and soon his Aunt is tutoring him on the ways of pleasing a woman and what to expect in reward!
screenshot
163 mb 1280x720 avi 14 mins
Jodi Very Bad Aunt HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 05, 2017 12:22 pm
Jodi in Mother's Party HD
screenshot
720p HD VERSION . A TOP 10 SELLING CLIPS4SALE VIDEO!!! IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE FAMILY FANTASY, SEDUCTIVE ROLE-PLAY WHERE MOTHER IS SWEPT AWAY BY HER TABOO, FORBIDDEN DESIRES AND A VICTIMIZED YOUNG MAN IS LEFT IN HER WAKE, THIS IS YOUR VIDEO!
screenshot
Mother is very busy today. She is desperately trying to get everything ready for her wine tasting Party for the women's group, and nothing seams to be working out! Now even the front entry light is giving her trouble. She tries to fix the bulb herself, but when she almost breaks her neck, she decides to call her son in for help.

"Don't hold the ladder, hold onto me" Mother insists, as she unsteadily rises to change the bulb. Her son reluctantly grabs her bottom to steady her. His strong hand grips her backside flesh, and a twinge of excitement races through each of them.

Once the light is fixed, she lowers herself down and into her son's arms. There is a moment of uncomfortable silence as they each try to ignore the forbidden desires that are rising in them.

"Now go get changed, you will be helping to serve the wine and cheese for the Party, and I am so nervous about these women. They can be such catty bitches if things aren't just right" Mother tells her son as he leaves to get dressed for the Party. Once he is gone, Mother tries to collect herself and her taboo feelings for him.

After the Party is over, Mother is cleaning up the mess. Her son brings in the last of the dirty wine glasses to be cleaned.

"It looks like someone didn't finish their wine!" Mother says, when she notices a half full glass. She downs the remaining spirits in one gulp, indicating that Mother might have had just a bit too much to drink that evening.

"So you really think everything went alright" Mother asks her son, as they carry on the conversation about the successful evenings event. But there is more then just innocent dialogue going on. Mothers eyes and hands seem to have a mind of their own, as she touches the young man's developed chest. When did her son get so big and strong? What are these feelings I'm having? Mother thinks as she sends him off to bed. She grabs the last of the bottles of wine, quickly pours the remains into a glass, and downs the drink in another big gulp.

What am I about to do, races through Mother's mind as she finds an excuse to get into her son's bedroom. After all, she has had trouble with the zipper on her dress in the past, hasn't she?

What happens next will leave you speechless, as both Mother and Son get swept away by the currents of forbidden love! Mother satisfies all her mature, womanly desires on the hard manhood of this young stallion! It ends with the uncontrollable orgasm of Mother, and the spray of taboo seed from this victimized young man!
screenshot
455 mb 1280x720 avi 22 mins
Jodi Mothers Party HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 06, 2017 10:55 am
Jodi in Mother's Memories HD
screenshot
Jodi is busy in the kitchen, filling boxes for the move. The have decided to sell the family home, and she has so much to do before closing. She is

even too busy to notice her son watching her from the hall. She is almost startled when she finally notices him.

"Oh, I didn't see you there" Mother exclaims as she continues her packing. "I was just watching you" her son says as he enters the room. The

young man is still in disbelief that the family home is being sold. As he helps his mother with some dishes to be packed, he says "this is the home I

grew up in, I can't believe you are selling it. There are so many memories.."

But her son slides in behind her to help her pack... When he presses himself against her... When he smells her perfume and touches her hair with

his lips... Things move on a course that neither one of them have the strength to stop!

"Levi, stop this now!" Mother exclaims, but not too convincingly. Her Son pleads and can't control his hands as they find the thin material of her

tight blouse. One one quick motion the buttons fly open and his hands have an uncontrollable mind of their own! "Stop! We Can't......here...."

Mothers strength to fight off her son weakens as their lips begin to touch. Deep inside she has wanted this as much as he has. But if they are going

to take the next step, they will need to be more discrete and move to her bedroom. The same bed that his father sleeps on every night.

What happens next is a blur of unbridled passion. The building excitement and anticipation between these two is released in a flurry of passionate

lovemaking. With both partners moving with reckless abandon towards climax, Both Mother and Son explode in orgasmic eruption!

"let's just keep this between ourselves" Mother instructs quietly, hoping that with discretion, it might lead to further encounters.
screenshot
265 mb 1280x720 avi 22 mins
Mother's Menories_INCEZT.net.avi
Added: Jun 07, 2017 2:05 pm
Mother's Holiday Party Dress HD
screenshot
When Jodi finds a wrapped gift box from her husband, she is thrilled with the thought of him buying her a holiday party outfit. But what she finds in the box, Surprises her!!

"What a lovely thought" Jodi told her husband on the phone as she read the tag on the box. To think after all these years, her husband is still sweat enough to think of her and buy her a party dress for the company holiday party.

She opened the box, and found something a little different then what she expected. It wasn't just a dress, but a whole outfit...or at least what some people would call an outfit.

The garments consisted of a very short dress, garters and stockings and high heals! What was her husband thinking. This was way too racy for his company's holiday party.

Jodi decided to try the outfit on just to make sure. When she was finally dressed, her son walked in to give her a ride to the party. Jodi would solicit his opinion also about this outfit, but as she showed him the smallness of it, the young man was getting the wrong kind of reaction.

It seems that like his father, he too liked the look of his mother in the intricate dress and lingerie. The more she showed him and tried to get him to agree it was too small and revealing, the more excited he got at the sight of his own Mother!!!

Soon, as they sat together to figure out this dilemma, he could not keep his hands from touching the stocking clad leg. His erection struggled against his shorts, as he made un-natural advances towards his mother. She tried to resist his charm, but soon she was captivated by how she looked in the sexy attire.

Could her husband been right all along, that this outfit was appropriate for her. The heat overcame the two and soon her son was pressing against her, and advancing on her. He knew if her could just taste his mother's juices, she would be overtaken by the taboo desire and give in to the temptation!!!
screenshot
128.3 Mb avi 720x540 24 mins
Mothers Holiday Party Dress HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 08, 2017 8:05 pm
Where There is a Will
screenshot
ONE OF THE BEST TABOO FANTASY CLIPS OF THE YEAR WITH JODI WEST PLAYING THE MANIPULATIVE MOTHER OUT TO CHEAT HER SON'S FORTUNE OUT FROM UNDER HIM AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME!
screenshot
Mrs. West is grieving over her recently lost husband. She cries over his empty hospital bed when their family lawyer arrives. It seams like there are pressing matters with the estate that she needs to take care of immediately.

What could be wrong? Jodi has planned this for over a year, and everything should be taken care of so that she is left with her husbands total wealth. She even manipulated her late husband into cutting his own son out of his will, leaving him with nothing and her with everything! But in the Attorneys' office she finds out shocking news. It seams that her late husband never signed the newly drafted will and under the old will Jodi would get nothing!

Jodi knew there had to be a way to change this and that this lawyer was one of the pieces to the puzzle. "There is nothing that can be done ethically" The Attorney says to her. She runs his hand up her skirt..." Maybe not ethically, but there must be a way.." Jodi replies, and soon is sexually convincing him that he has to find a way to make this work. Jodi's sexual prowess soon convinces him that if there is a will, there is a way, and if she got her son to sign the will as power of Attorney, she could get everything!

Jodi seals the deal by having the Attorney fuck her hard on his desk and shoot semen all over her thigh high stocking covered ass. She pulls her skirt down without even cleaning up, "we have a deal, I get junior to sign these papers, and the new will goes into effect and I get everything. I will see you and your wife at the funeral" Jodi confirms just before leaving.

Jodi's son is grieving over his Father's casket. What was he going to do now..
Jodi walks in with the new will and talks to her son

"There are things you need to take care of before everyone arrives for the service. You need to be the man of the house now" Jodi attempts to have the young man sign the paperwork, but he balks at the timing. She knows she has to take a different tact. "There are benefits with being the man of the house. Benefits that your Father enjoyed, and now you get to enjoy." Jodi runs her sons hand up her side and then places it on her breast. She presses against her son and feels his cock growing in his pants for her. "Let me show you some of the other assets you get when you are the man of the house" Jodi says and is soon placing his cock against her ass cheeks, tempting him mercilessly right beside his father's coffin.

Soon her son will do anything to have his mother relive his pent-up frustration. "You can even take your Father's place and move into the Master Suite with me" She taunts him as he is begging for release. "All you have to do is take care of business and be the man of the house. That starts with signing the papers" Peter reaches up and signs the documents on his own Father's casket. Not being able to read them, he has to take his manipulative mother's word that they are in his best interest. Soon after he is shooting his seed at the hands of his conniving mother. "There you go. Now clean up and get you suit on before everyone gets here." Jodi takes the new will and folds it carefully way. Her plan has worked!
screenshot
340 mb 1280x720 avi 26 mins
Mom Persuades Attorney_INCEZT.net.avi
Added: Jun 09, 2017 1:16 pm
Mothers Forbidden Romances (2013)

1 gb 1280x720 avi 33 mins

screenshotscreenshot

Jodi West, Levi Cash, Jimmy Legend, Shay Fox, Peter Delmar, Tony Rubino, Jodie Stacks

Mothers Making Bad Decisions! Six Tales Of Forbidden Romances Between People Who Should Have Never Come Together!

screenshot

screenshot
sc2_shayF_INCEZT.net.avi
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
sc5_jodiW_INCEZT.net.avi
screenshot
Added: Jun 10, 2017 1:38 pm
More Memoirs of Bad Mommies (2013)
screenshotscreenshot

1.1 gb 1280x720 avi 51 mins

Jodi West, Levi Cash, Jimmy Legend, Crystal Jewels, Bibette Blanche, Jack Cummings, Luke Longly

More Memoirs Of Bad Mommies DVD video The Absolute Best In Taboo Erotica!

More Memoirs Of Bad Mommies movie More twisted and perverted tales of mothers making wrong decisions from the Master of Taboo storytelling!

screenshot

More Memoirs of Bad Mommies_sc1_jodiW_incezt.net.avi
screenshot
More Memoirs of Bad Mommies_sc2_bibetteB_incezt.net.avi
screenshot
More Memoirs of Bad Mommies_sc3_jodiW_incezt.net.avi
screenshot

screenshot
More Memoirs of Bad Mommies_sc5_jodiW2_incezt.net.avi
Added: Jun 11, 2017 11:33 am
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner