Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jul 05, 2017 11:05 am
My Mother, My Stripper - Jodi West HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

720p HD VERSION . A TOP SELLING C4S VIDEO WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RELEASE!!! A #4 TOP SELLING VIDEO!!

A VERY TABOO TALE OF A MOTHER, DURING TOUGH ECONOMIC TIMES, STRUGGLING TO FIND WAYS TO KEEP HER SON AT HOME AND FROM SPENDING ALL HIS HARD EARNED MONEY!

Mother is frustrated, working on the computer again in the kitchen. She is balancing her bank account, and it just seems that no matter how well she budgets, the expenses keep piling up. She must try to find creative ways to cut corners, without having the family sacrifice everything they like doing.

Her son walks by on his way to school. "I'm going to need money for lunch this week" the young man informers her, not thinking it's a big deal. The school must not be teaching him how economically hard times are today or how to be fiscally responsible!

"What!, You just got paid on Friday. What happened to all your money!" Mother asks, exasperated at yet another expenditure. Her son tries to explain, but she already knows. Mother has found receipts to the bar "The Cougar Club" in his pants pocket while she was doing his laundry.

"Well.. I went out with my friends after work on Friday...." Her son rambles on, but she knows the real challenge. Her son is a virile young man, and he and his friends have the needs that young men have! Mother gives him a few dollars, but knows something must change, and soon!

After her son leaves, Mother goes quickly to work on the computer. She must find alternatives to her son spending all his hard earned money at those kinds of places. What she finds surprises her.

That night, when her son comes home, Mother has a surprise for him. She has converted their own living room into the type of stripper club atmosphere that she found online. Mother has him sit down and hands him a drink to enjoy. She is dressed in a short, clingy dress that accents her figure. "Look, I made a club for you so you and your friends don't have to go out this Friday and spend all your money" Mother proudly explains.

Her son informers her that there is more to the club, and that the women there do more then just serve drinks. Mother is already prepared for this! She removes her dress and shows off her newly bedazzled bathing suit. "Look, this is just like the stripper women wear".

But Mother finds out that a lot more goes on in the club then she read about online. Her son starts telling her everything they do to earn his money. Mother starts to comply, trying to make her son's experience as realistic as possible.

She slowly lap dances for him....

She starts to rub his hardening manhood over... then under.. his pants..

Soon, as per his coaxing, she has his member in her mouth. "are you sure they do this kind of thing.." Mother asks, knowing she must show him a good time if he is to convince his friends not to go to that expensive club again this Friday night.

"Well, sometimes the girls even put it inside them as they dance for us.." Her son explains to her. She knows what she has to do, and as her son sits quietly, she lowers herself onto his hard flesh! It doesn't take long, and soon her wet, tight womanhood is making her son explode in white, creamy release! She pulls out his erection and his seed fires off high into the air in filthy excitement!

As the two are recovering, she ask for confirmation in her work. Her son is sure that he and his friends will spend less time at the strip club, and more time at home! Who wouldn't?

Please note, any family familiar references are used only as terms of endearment, they do not indicate any actual or implied biological relationship.

ABSOLUTELY SURE TO BECOME A C4S CLASSIC MILF TALE!
283.1 Mb mp4 1280x720 22 mins
My Mother My Stripper HD.mp4
Added: Jul 06, 2017 10:20 pm
Jodi West - Mother Gets Fucked In POV HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Swallow, Spying, Caught In The Act
244.1 Mb mp4 22 mins 1280x720
Jodi West Gets Fucked In POV HD.mp4
Added: Jul 08, 2017 3:45 pm
Jodi West - Moms Cums Home From Work Horny HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Swallow
321.2 Mb mp4 1280x720 23 mins
Cums Home From Work Horny HD.mp4
Added: Jul 10, 2017 2:31 pm
Jodi West - Gives Handjob Wearing Pantyhose HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Stockings
92.1 Mb mp4 1280x720 12 mins
Jodi West Gives Handjob Wearing Pantyhose HD.mp4
Added: Jul 11, 2017 3:42 pm
Mommys Jerk Job - Jodi West HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Female Domination
71.3 Mb mp4 1280x720 12 mins
Mommys Jerk Job HD.mp4
Added: Jul 12, 2017 1:57 pm
Jodi West - Your Mother's Lunch Invitation HD 720p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Stockings, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Creampie, Swallow

A TOP 10 SELLING C4$ CLIP!

THIS VIDEO IS FILMED P.O.V. - ONE OF OUR BEST M.I.L.F POV CLIPS TO DATE! THIS VIDEO WAS SHOT AS AN ANSWER TO QUITE A FEW FAN REQUESTS AND ABSOLUTELY SURE TO PLEASE THE JODI WEST LOVER IN YOU!

Your Mother Jodi has invited you over for lunch. You know your dad works long, hard days, leaving his wife home alone. So you decide to indulge her between your studies and join her for lunch. Your Mother shows up in a tight, low cut, flower print dress that seams to accent her every curve. From the bottom of the dress peaks out the tops of her nylons and garters. You can't help but stare and get caught!

"Are you looking at my stockings?" Jodi asks you, showing off her elegant, vintage lingerie. Your mother can tell you are excited by them. She procedes to show you little by little what is underneath. Driving you nuts with anticipation, she slowly seduces you to the point of no return.

"If you can keep a secret, we can keep going" Jodi asks with a devilish smile. This drives you crazy and you are swept away in this lunchtime taboo tryst. Thrusting deeper and deeper inside her she has you explode in young excitement. "Be careful not to shoot inside me, we don't want to make a baby" or do you....

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Blonde, POV, Stockings / Pantyhose
448.2 Mb mp4 1280x720 22 mins
Lunch Invitation HD.mp4
Added: Jul 13, 2017 1:18 pm
Jodi West – Son Needs Some Relief or Son Urges HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Male Domination, Blackmail, Cheating, Wife, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Netorare

Studying is hard, and my son needs a release. Time to give him a release so he can get his act together.
170.0 Mb 1280x720 mp4 12 mins
Son Urges HD.mp4
Added: Jul 14, 2017 2:58 pm
Jodi West - Mistress Jodi Milks A Restrained Young Man With Latex Gloves HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Gloves, Cum on Hands, Stockings
119.8 Mb 1280x720 mp4 12 mins
Mistress Jodi Milks A Restrained Young Man With Latex Gloves HD.mp4
Added: Jul 15, 2017 11:32 pm
My Mom Let My Aunt Fuck Me! HD

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, Roleplay, Threesome, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum on Hands, Cum on Ass

FULL SCREEN 720p HD VERSION

When Aunt Sadie came to live with her sister Jodi, she knew she would have to make some sacrifices. Sadie was going through a particularly difficult divorce, and a dry spell with men to boot. After a while a girl gets desperate, so she asks her sister for a small favor. She wants to use her son's cock to get off! Jodi wants to say no, but she knows how bad it is not not be satisfied, so she reluctantly agrees. They sneak into his bedroom where he is asleep, and as Jodi sooths his head so he will not wake up, Aunt Sadie uses the young man's cock to make herself cum. They do not want to leave him frustrated, so Jodi jerks his Jiz off all over her sisters ass. They leave him in his own mess so he will think it was just a wet dream.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: CFNM, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, CUMSHOTS, COUGAR
132.6 Mb mp4 1280x720 19 mins
My Mom Let My Aunt Fuck Me HD.mp4
Added: Jul 17, 2017 7:06 pm
Jodi West - Mother Yellow Top Masturbation HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction
142.5 Mb mp4 1280x720 14 mins
Mother Yellow Top Masturbation HD.mp4
Added: Jul 18, 2017 1:38 pm
Jodi West - Mommy Does The Laundry And Tug Jobs HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands
64.6 Mb mp4 1280x720 16 mins
Mommy Does The Laundry And Tug Jobs HD.mp4
Added: Jul 19, 2017 7:58 pm
Jodi West - Three Way Boy Girl Boy Cam Show With Her REAL Husband HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Real, Threesome, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Anilingus
453.7 Mb mp4 1280x720 19 mins
Jodi West Three Way Boy Girl Boy Cam Show HD.mp4
Added: Jul 20, 2017 9:58 am
Jodi West - Mom Gives A Handjob Before Leaving For The Market HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits
94.0 Mb mp4 1280x720 11 mins
Jodi West Gives A Handjob Before Leaving For The Market HD.mp4
Added: Jul 21, 2017 1:38 pm
Jodi West – Stepson Jerk Off Instruction HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

My Stepson is being distracted by his favorite professors big titties! Watch as I tease him with my with panties and boobs.
120 mb 1280x720 mp4 11 mins
StepSon Jerk Off Instruction HD.mp4
Added: Jul 22, 2017 11:04 pm
Jodi West – Mom Love Perverts HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

You are a MILF MOM loving pervert! Good thing I love perverts just like you!
105.1 Mb 1280x720 mp4 14 mins
Jodi West Mom Love Perverts HD.mp4