Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Mar 25, 2017 5:26 pm
Where There is a Will - Jodi West HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Ass, Stockings, Blackmail, In Front Of Husband
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

720p HD VERSION . ONE OF THE BEST TABOO FANTASY CLIPS OF THE YEAR WITH JODI WEST PLAYING THE MANIPULATIVE MOTHER OUT TO CHEAT HER SON'S FORTUNE OUT FROM UNDER HIM AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME!

Mrs. West is grieving over her recently lost husband. She cries over his empty hospital bed when their family lawyer arrives. It seams like there are pressing matters with the estate that she needs to take care of immediately.

What could be wrong? Jodi has planned this for over a year, and everything should be taken care of so that she is left with her husbands total wealth. She even manipulated her late husband into cutting his own son out of his will, leaving him with nothing and her with everything! But in the attorneys' office she finds out shocking news. It seams that her late husband never signed the newly drafted will and under the old will Jodi would get nothing!

Jodi knew there had to be a way to change this and that this lawyer was one of the pieces to the puzzle. "There is nothing that can be done ethically" The attorney says to her. She runs his hand up her skirt..." Maybe not ethically, but there must be a way.." Jodi replies, and soon is sexually convincing him that he has to find a way to make this work. Jodi's sexual prowess soon convinces him that if there is a will, there is a way, and if she got her son to sign the will as power of attorney, she could get everything!

Jodi seals the deal by having the attorney fuck her hard on his desk and shoot semen all over her thigh high stocking covered ass. She pulls her skirt down without even cleaning up, "we have a deal, I get junior to sign these papers, and the new will goes into effect and I get everything. I will see you and your wife at the funeral" Jodi confirms just before leaving.

Jodi's son is grieving over his Father's casket. What was he going to do now..
Jodi walks in with the new will and talks to her son

"There are things you need to take care of before everyone arrives for the service. You need to be the man of the house now" Jodi attempts to have the young man sign the paperwork, but he balks at the timing. She knows she has to take a different tact. "There are benefits with being the man of the house. Benefits that your Father enjoyed, and now you get to enjoy." Jodi runs her sons hand up her side and then places it on her breast. She presses against her son and feels his cock growing in his pants for her. "Let me show you some of the other assets you get when you are the man of the house" Jodi says and is soon placing his cock against her ass cheeks, tempting him mercilessly right beside his father's coffin.

Soon her son will do anything to have his mother relive his pent-up frustration. "You can even take your Father's place and move into the Master Suite with me" She taunts him as he is begging for release. "All you have to do is take care of business and be the man of the house. That starts with signing the papers" Peter reaches up and signs the documents on his own Father's casket. Not being able to read them, he has to take his manipulative mother's word that they are in his best interest. Soon after he is shooting his seed at the hands of his conniving mother. "There you go. Now clean up and get you suit on before everyone gets here." Jodi takes the new will and folds it carefully way. Her plan has worked!

Category: MILF
Related Categories: FUCKING, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
186 mb 1280x720 mp4 17 mins
Where There is a Will HD.mp4
Added: Mar 26, 2017 1:38 am
Jodi West Gives Sex Therapy Using The Handjob Method HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Stockings
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
HD Version 720p

Poor young Peter is having difficulty "releasing" stress, and has a sort of mental "blockage", and needs professional help. Laying on the sofa, he describes his predicament to Therapist Jodi who is only hearing keys words like "blockage", "frustrated", "no sex", and comes up with the perfect solution to his problems. Jodi gives Peter a tissue and tells him to take off his pants. Confused and distracted by his own problems, he does so and quickly realizes that she is now jerking him off! The "treatment" of stroking and fondling goes on for only a few minutes when much to Peter's surprise, bang goes the dynamite, shooting his load, bringing relief like an awesome wave of awesomeness.

** "handjob method" not actual medical procedure, do not ask real attending physician to give you a handjob if you are feeling stressed. **
Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, AMATEUR, CUMSHOTS, MILF, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN Keywords: blondes, big tits, power suit
123 mb 720x580 mp4 15 mins
Jodi West Gives Sex Therapy Using The Handjob Method HD.mp4
Added: Mar 26, 2017 8:25 pm
Jodi West Has an Intimate Business Meeting HD

MILF, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

HD Version 720p

It seems like it's always work, work, work.. Today I had my cooworker John Strange over to prep for our big presentation. But like most men, he couldn't stop starring down my blouse at my tits. This presentation was to important to blow... so I figured I would help him focus by getting his cock out of his pants, so that maybe he would stop thinking with it! He has a great cock, but not much cum cam out Sad .. I'd better be getting a raise after this!!

Related Categories: HANDJOBS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, AMATEUR, MILF, CFNM
103 mb 1280x720 mp4 12 mins
Jodi West Has an Intimate Business Meeting HD.mp4
Added: Mar 27, 2017 1:43 pm
Jodi's Milf Monday - Bikini Mom Accidentally Seduces Pervy Son HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Spying, Cunnilingus, Rough Sex

Jodi West's son Tony is at home just hanging out talking to some friends. Jodi comes home in need of his help. She has gone shopping for bikinis and needs an opinion on which she is going to wear out. She keeps coming out in skimpy bikinis, one after another, making Tony look at his mom in a whole new light. He even starts sneaking a peek through the window as she is changing. As she is doing this, she catches Tony peeking and she calls him out on it. Tony gets really embarrassed and storms off to his bedroom. Jodi follows him, realizing that she hurt his feelings over some innocent, and she wishes to console him. Jodi comes into Tony's room and finds him sulking and sits on his bed next to him. After a brief conversation as to what he is feeling, Jodi is no longer mad, but now is flattered by Tony's crush on her. She decides to further console Tony by allowing him to feel her breast to help get some of the awkwardness out of the way. This entices both of them to engage in some serious taboo relations as both are now very attracted to each other and hey... why not? Tony's dad is always away on business trips, and Jodi needs pleasure and satisfaction, and since Tony is a ready and willing replacement... The perfect formula for a romp on the sheets!!

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, COUGAR, BOY-GIRL, AMATEUR Keywords: jodi west, mommy, hot mom, seduction
800 mb 1280x720 mp4 26 mins
Bikini Mom Accidentally Seduces Pervy Son HD.mp4
Added: Mar 28, 2017 2:25 pm
After Hours Bodysuit Masturbation Instructions - Jodi West HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum on Tits
333 mb 1280x720 mp4 22 mins
After Hours Bodysuit Masturbation Instructions HD.mp4
Added: Mar 28, 2017 9:55 pm
My New Stepmom - Jodi West & Callie Calypso!

500 mb 720x580 mp4 55 mins

Mother, Daughter, Mother-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Tits, Big Ass, DVD, Full Movie, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Netorare, Spying, Caught In The Act, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Cum on Pussy, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Mainstream

screenshot

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
My New Stepmom 1.mp4

My New Stepmom 2.mp4

My New Stepmom 3.mp4

My New Stepmom 4.mp4
Added: Mar 29, 2017 11:55 am
Classic Housewife Milf Jerk-Off Instruction HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, POV, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction

Up-close and intimate conversation with Jodi West in her most wifey of dresses. Jodi has noticed you have quite the boner in your trousers, and she doesn't want to mess up her makeup and has no time to handle it herself. Instead, she is going to have you take care of yourself while she shows you how she likes to watch a man jerk his cock off to her!!

Category: JOI
Related Categories: MILF, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, AMATEUR, POV
Keywords: jodi west, hot mom, mommy, lesson, instruction
74 mb 1280x720 mp4 8 mins
Housewife Jerk Off Instructions HD.mp4
Added: Mar 30, 2017 11:13 am
Now that you are single HD

MILF, Big Tits, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Only Handob, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands

720p HD VERSION. When Alexis got divorced, she had a lot of questions about the new "dating" scene. Luckily she had Jodi to turn to for answers.

Jodi tells her a great deal of things have changed, and that she needs to be careful out there, but also she needs to be able to please a man. Jodi demonstrates on Trey the proper way to relieve a man of that built up pressure and insure he is hers!

117.2 Mb 1280x720 mp4 22 mins
Now that you are single HD.mp4
Added: Mar 31, 2017 12:40 pm
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Mar 31, 2017 9:27 pm
The Son takes the Mother instead of his painting in the father's house! HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits, Swallow
screenshot

screenshot
450 mb 1280x720 mp4 25 mins
The Son takes the Mother HD.mp4
Added: Apr 01, 2017 6:26 am
My jealous Son HD
screenshot
720p HD VERSION . A TOP 30 Clip4Sale CLIP!

WARNING ..VERY TABOO FAMILY FANTASY SCENE... When Luke came home to visit from moving into his new apartment, Jodi made him a sandwich just the way he likes. With the crust even cut off! But when he did not even touch his lunch, she knew something was wrong. He told her that he heard from his friends about her encounter with his new roommate, and he was visibly upset about it. Jodi did not understand what caused this irrational behavior.

She then realized why he was so upset, HE WAS jealous OF HIS ROOMMATE! She was taken back, but thought she knew what to do. She would show him exactly what they did so he would not be jealousy anymore. She showed him how they kissed. How she used her mouth on him. Then she showed him how he had sex with her, taking her time to get pleasure from each position from the young man.

She finally showed him where to shoot his seed on her, and shoot he did, spraying his youthful semen all over her chest. She is sure that he will be more positive about her trysts now that he is part of them! A VERY HOT SEQUEL IN THIS VERY NAUGHTY TABOO SERIES!
screenshot
129 mb 720x540 avi 15 mins
My jealous Son HD_incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 01, 2017 8:06 pm
For Tonight HD
screenshot
Jodi has a few friends over for coffee when the phone rings. It's her son again, and she ignores the call the first time.

"Who's that?" Sadie asks. "Just my son", Jodi responds, not taking the call. The three friends return to their conversation when the phone rings again. Jodi sees it's her son again and doesn't want to answer. It seems that ever since he has moved out of His father and her house, he has always needed something. The young man has turned out to be quite irresponsible on his own.

The phone rings yet again and Jodi is **** to answer. "Yes, what is it" Her irritation comes through the phone load and clear.

"You forgot to do what?!" Jodi's irresponsible son has forgotten to pay his heating bill, and it is going to be the coldest night of the year. She agrees that her and his father will put money in his account to pay the bill, but it is too late in the day for it to get turned back on today. Her son begs to stay with her for the night.

The three women banter back and forth about situation. It looks like Sadie has always had a thing for the cute young man, buy Raven is shocked at the prospect. "he can always stay with me.." Sadie says. Jodi ignores the cougars comment, and finally gives into her son's request.

Later that night, Jodi has waited up for her son. When her gets in, she send him to the couch, with a small blanket. After a little objection, her son knows it is a loosing argument, and gives into the sleeping arrangement.

Through the night he tosses and turns. He knows his father is away on business, and his mother has a big, soft bed just down the hall. Maybe he could slip in and not disturb her. If he slept the rest of the night on the couch, his back was going to him.

When he slips into the bedroom, he sees his mothers backside, covered only in a thin sheet. A book lays nearby where she must have fallen to sleep reading it. He slips quietly into the bed behind her. the rustling awakens her, and in her groggy state she agrees that he can sleep next to her, but to please be still.

He can't get the image out of his mind, and soon he is sliding closer and closer to his mother. His body finally touches hers and in her incapacitated state, she objects, but then starts he get unnatural urges! The feeling of this youthful hardness against her has triggered a primal response, and against all that is right, the two give into their passions!!

The sopping wetness of his mother's pussy tells him she is as into this as much as he is, and then the young man pumps his tuberant hardness into his mother until his seed shoots all over her.

A feeling of guilt overcomes the satisfaction, and as they lay there in thier filth, they know this can only be for this night.... or can it?
screenshot
774 mb 1280x720 avi 33 mins
Jodi in For Tonight HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 02, 2017 5:58 pm
Mothers Stuck!
screenshot
A TOP SELLING CLIPS4SALE VIDEO!! Thanks to our VIP user HeroicDante!

THE TABOO TALE OF WHEN A SON'S LUSTFUL OPPORTUNITY CRASHES WITH HIS MOTHER'S SEXUAL VULNERABILITY!! MOTHER IS HELPLESS AS HER SON CAN'T STOP HIMSELF!!!
screenshot
Mother is already late for her yoga class, when she goes to grab a drink of water from the sink. There is a smell coming from the disposal, so she reaches to run the grinder.

An awful sound comes from the machinery, and Mother shuts it down immediately. What do her son put down there now? she thinks as she reaches in to clear the obstruction. When she tries to withdraw her hand, she realizes SHE STUCK! After trying several maneuvers, she finally hears her son come through the front door.

Mother asks the young man to help her out of this jam by getting behind her and pulling.....

After that fails, she sends him to her room to get some oil to help lubricate the restriction. What happens next is one of our best shot video to date!!

SHORT AND SWEET, THIS VIDEO WASTES NO TIME COMBINING INCONVENIENT BONDAGE/RESTRICTION WITH OLDER WOMAN-YOUNGER MAN TABOO SEX!!!
screenshot

200 mb 1280x720 wmv 16 mins
Jodi in Mothers Stuck incezt.net.wmv
Added: Apr 03, 2017 12:05 pm
M-Date Online Dating HD
screenshot
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU AGREED TO A LUNCH DATE ON MILF-DATE "ON-LINE" DATING service, CATERING TO MILFS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A "CASUAL SEXUAL ENCOUNTER", JUST TO FIND OUT YOUR "DATE" IS YOUR OWN SON!
screenshot
When Jodi stormed through the door, her son in tow, he knew there would be some fall out. How could they have possibly set up a blind lunch date with each other. "My god, what if one of my friends had answered your ad!" Jodi asked, knowing that some of her more randy friends use M-Date, the MILF hookup site often to find young men to fuck. "Well what if one of my friends had answered your ad?" her son asked. It seams that both of them would have been in different circumstances if the date was with someone else.

But Jodi is thinking. This might not be such a bad thing. Surely her son knows she is already cheating on his father. And if they are both looking for something, maybe they can be that something for each other!

Jodi takes her son's hand and leads him back to the bedroom. "So what is it you like about mature women?" Jodi asks, as she slowly takes down her top and guides her son's hand to her breast. By the end of the encounter, Jodi is drenched with sweat from the pleasure the young mans large cock is giving her. When he looses his control, he shoots stream after stream of seed all over his mother. He knows he must have completely satisfied her.... or did he?

"Now go wash up, I am going to have to get ready for my next date I have set up at 5:30!" Jodi says, knowing one young man is never enough.
screenshot

106 mb avi 14 mins 720x580
M-Date Online Dating HD_incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 04, 2017 4:21 pm
Jodi Gives Her Troublesome Son Boner Pills And Fucks His Brains Out - HD
screenshot
HD Version 720p
Jodi has married into money and is excited about all the place she is going to travel to with her new rich husband. Only problem is that the new hubby has a lazy son that is preventing her from having fun travels. She decides to trick him by replacing his vitamins with penis enhancing pills to make him look like a perv. He confronts her about it and she helps him get rid of it by sucking and fucking the little pest. Now she can black-male him with the fact that he's boinking his dad's new trophy wife!
screenshot
93 mb 720x580 avi 18 mins
Son Boner Pills And Fucks His Brains Out incezt.net.avi