Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Apr 18, 2017 6:43 pm
More Memoirs of Bad Mommies (2013)
screenshotscreenshot

1 Gb 1280x720 mp4 42 mins avi

Jodi West, Levi Cash, Jimmy Legend, Crystal Jewels, Bibette Blanche, Jack Cummings, Luke Longly

More Memoirs Of Bad Mommies DVD video The Absolute Best In Taboo Erotica!

More Memoirs Of Bad Mommies movie More twisted and perverted tales of mothers making wrong decisions from the Master of Taboo storytelling!

screenshot

More Memoirs of Bad Mommies_sc1_jodiW_incezt.net.avi
screenshot
More Memoirs of Bad Mommies_sc2_bibetteB_incezt.net.avi
screenshot
More Memoirs of Bad Mommies_sc3_jodiW_incezt.net.avi
screenshot

screenshot
More Memoirs of Bad Mommies_sc5_jodiW2_incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 19, 2017 11:04 am
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Apr 20, 2017 10:27 am
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Apr 20, 2017 10:29 am
A Mommy Fixation HD
screenshotscreenshot

600 mb 720x480 avi 35 mins

Jodi West, Levi Cash, Jimmy Legend, Raven LeChance, Tony Rubino, Desi Dalton, Trey Balls, Lillian Tesh

A Mommy Fixation DVD video The Absolute Best In Taboo Erotica!

When A Young Man's Lust Meets Opportunity!

Young Men Lose Control Over Their Unnatural Desires For The Mature Moms In Their Lives In These Taboo Tales Of Unchecked Lust!

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
A Mommy Fixation HD 3 incezt.net.avi

screenshot

screenshot
A Mommy Fixation HD 5 incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 20, 2017 11:59 pm
Mother, Please!

screenshot

720p HD VERSION - ONE OF OUR MOST TWISTED STORYLINES OF A MOTHER'S MANIPULATION OF HER SON TO FULFILL HER OWN PERVERTED PASSIONS!!

screenshot

Jodi is on the phone with her husband. She is feeling more and more like a housekeeper and less like a wife in this marriage. Now it seems that his irresponsible stepson not only left his room an absolute disaster, he forgot his asthma inhaler and will need it for his baseball game.

"No, No. I'll get it to him" She tells her husband on the phone. Mother is getting sick of doing all this running around for the little ingrate. She might have to drop of the needed medicine, but she has no intention on staying and watching the young man play

Later that afternoon, she is on the phone with her friend planning the night with her husband away when she hears her son enter the home. She hangs up and waits for him.

"Oh there you are. Have you seen my inhaler?" the young man asks. Mother confirms she has it, but ostracizes him for being irresponsible

"What? I didn't need it earlier, but I need it now for my game" Tony says.

"You need it?! Well I have needs too. I am sick of going unsatisfied by your father!" Mother says, taunting him with the inhaler. "What are you willing to do for it?"

Mother informs him that he will have to eat her pussy and make her cum before he can have it. She forces his head into place, but as he is performing for Mother, he starts to wheeze from the asthma.

"You need to learn breath control" Mother says, giving him just one puff of his medicine, then **** his head back down on her wet cunt. "Now eat that pussy!" Mother demands. Soon she is getting close, but decides to show him what real breath control is like. Mother roles her son over, sits on his face and takes his hard cock deep in her throat. This motivates the young man to eat her pussy with a little more enthusiasm, and soon Mother cums on his face, grinding her cunt down hard on his head.

"Oh, your not going anywhere yet!" Mother stops him, informing her son that his chores are not done. She jumps on his hard, slick cock, and rides it to her liking.

Mother's ass bounces up and down on the long cock until she decides she needs it deeper in her. Mother gets on her knees and has her son behind her, holding off his orgasm until she cums again. When he can't hold it any longer, Mother allows her son to explode, spraying her down with steam after stream of semen. He is so excited that it covers her back from her ass to her neck!

Exhausted, Mother throws his inhaler towards the door. "Now don't tell your Father" She yells, as she lays on the bed spent. Mother doesn't even really care if her husband finds out, it's about time someone fucked her well in the family.
screenshot
200 mb 720x480 avi 20 mins
Mother, Please HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm
Give me strength for tomorrow HD

A TOP 10 SELLING C4S CLIP!!!
screenshot
A SULTRY STORY THAT FOLLOWS A MOTHER WHO prays FOR STRENGTH TO NOT GIVE INTO THE TEMPTATIONS OF TABOO DESIRES!

"and please, give me strength to not give into the temptations..." Mother says in her affirmations before bed, then crawls under the sheets. She reaches under the pillows and retrieves a trusted toy to pleasure herself with in an attempt to stave off the taboo lust she has racing in her mind. If only her husband did not travel as much as he did, his side of the bed would not be empty again that evening. That emptiness being an open invitation for his son to be with Mother!

The next morning, Mother is cleaning in the kitchen, when she feels a familiar hand slide up the back of her leg. Her eyes close as she presses against the viral figure, only to find it is NOT HER HUSBAND, BUT HIS SON!!! "Stop that! Jodi Exclaims. We can't do this anymore. It is wrong!" She keeps trying to explain to the young man and fight off his advances.

Mother sends him off to school and tries to regain her composure. WHERE IS THE STRENGTH SHE IS NEEDING RIGHT NOW TO FIGHT OF THE DEEP DESIRE SHE HAS BREWING INSIDE HER!

Later that night, as Mother sleeps in bed, she feels the touch of a man pulling down the covers and caressing her bottom. Did her husband finally make it home? As she pressed against him with her eyes closed, her mouth finds his and the two kiss passionately. Mothers hand reaches back to the growing penis he has for her. BUT SOMETHING IS WRONG... It is not her husbands penis, but his son's much larger cock filling her hand!!!

"Stop! I told you we can't keep doing this!" Mother opens her eyes and exclaims. But will she be able to stop this time. The young man's hands race across her body, and soon, they agree that tomorrow will be the day for strength. Tonight will be for TABOO PASSIONS!

The scene then follows their tryst as Mother uses her mouth to get his cock fully engorged, then climbs on top of him for her unbridled lust. "Would you like to finish behind me again?" Mother asks, indicating many previous encounters. When he finally erupts, his youthful seed sprays from her buttocks all the way to her hair! He gasps as he sprays her down with ejaculant! She sends him from her bed, then gets on her knees and asks again for what will be needed to make this inappropriate behavior stop... STRENGTH FOR TOMORROW!
screenshot
266 mb 720x480 mp4 22 mins
Give me strength for tomorrow HD incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 22, 2017 12:16 am
The Mother Arrangement
screenshot
720p HD VERSION - WHEN A SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED MOTHER HEARS HER SON HAS BROKEN UP WITH HIS girlfriend AGAIN, SHE KNOWS IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE HIS SEXUAL NEEDS WILL TAKE OVER. JODI JUST WANTS TO BE THERE TO ANSWER THIS YOUNG MAN'S CALL OF THE WILD!!

When Jodi sees her son come home, she decides to drop off his clean shirts she has washed for him. She knows the young man well enough to know when something is wrong, and decides to pry a little. Sure enough, Jimmy has broken up with his girlfriend again.

Jodi knows this is bad news. The last time he was single, everything suffered! He stayed up all night with a different "slut" every night! They had way too much drama, and his school work had suffered also. And now, with his Father traveling so much, Jodi would be **** to deal with this on her own!

There had to be something she could do. If she could convince him that his sexual needs could be taken care of at home, he could concentrate on more productive and important things like school! In a small sun dress, Jodi decides this is the time to convince him!

After the day to think about it, Jimmy is up for the possible tryst, so Jodi wastes no time fully convincing him this is the right move! It is obvious this is to both their mutual benefit, as his youthful hardness pumps her tight pussy until she is cuming on his hard cock!! Soon he can't take the experienced woman, and is loosing his ball juice all over her well toned ass! They decide this arrangement definitely has merit, and will continue this often!!!
screenshot
204 mb avi 15 mins 720x480
The Mother Arrangement incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 22, 2017 9:26 pm
A Family Promise
screenshot
720p HD VERSION - A TOP 30 SELLING CLIPS4SALE VIDEO!!
WHEN MOTHER MADE THE PROMISE TO HER HUSBAND THAT SHE WOULD TAKE CARE OF HIS SON AND GUIDE HIM IN THE WAYS OF MANHOOD, NO ONE EVER EXPECTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN! THE VERY TABOO STORY OF A MOTHER TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING IN VERY MISGUIDED, WRONG WAYS!!
screenshot
Mother was on the phone with one of her friends when she heard the news "What, Pike and Lisa broke up?!"

Her son was such a nice young man and he and Lisa made a great couple. Why would they break up?

Mother knew she had to get to the bottom of things and this might be a way she could help Pike with relationships. When she heard him come through the front door, Mother quickly got off the phone and greeted him.

It was immediately clear that Pike did not want to talk about it. He quickly ended the conversation and left to his room....
Mother followed closely behind.

"If there's a problem, we can address it.." Mother continued, asking about varying things. Then Mother asked if the problem was sexually and Pike stood in silence. His Mother already had been breaking so many boundaries, he decided to just let her continue.

Mother had been worried that Pike may have had the sexual inadequacies that his father had had. But when she very inappropriately unbuttoned her son's pants, she realized that his problem was very different, and much bigger!

Mother pulled her son's very large penis from his pants and was taken back by the size. But a promise was a promise and she wanted to make sure that everything was okay down there.

As Mother slowly strokes her son's enormous penis to full hardness, they agree that she should take it in her mouth to see if everything is okay... then they take it a little further... and a little further... Until Mother is guided the huge member into her tight pussy. This penis was much bigger then his father's inadequate dick, and Mother could barley fit it all in her tight vagina, but once it was in, her son was thrusting with all his might!

Mother had her son his huge meat-stick into her wet pussy until both she and her son were on the verge of cumming. Once Mother achieved orgasm repeatedly on his giant dick, that filled her like nothing before, she felt her son ready to explode!

Mother wanted to see that big dick of his spurt his seed on her, so she pulled it out as he was shooting, so that not only did it shoot deep in his Mother, it also covered her waiting breasts!

A VERY HOT TABOO SCENE WITH JODI WEST AND PIKE NELSON! JODI TAKES PIKES HUGE DICK TO THE HILT AND THEY GIVE US A GREAT OLDER WOMAN- YOUNGER MAN TABOO FUCK SCENE LEASDING TO A JIZ FLYING FINISH!!! A SURE HIT!
screenshot
240 mb 720x540 avi 22 mins
A Family Promise incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 23, 2017 10:47 am
My Gifted Son
screenshot
720p HD VERSION - A TOP 5 SELLING CLIPS4SALE VIDEO!!!

ONE OF OUR BEST MOTHER - SON TABOO FAMILY FANTASY STORIES TO DATE! MOTHER LOOSES CONTROL OF HERSELF WHEN SHE IS CONFRONTED WITH HER SON'S VERY LARGE PENIS! THIS IS SURE TO BE A CLIPS4SALE BEST SELLER!!!
screenshot
Mother enters the room with in her tight workout clothes. She has been trying very hard to keep in shape for her family, but it seems to do no good with her husband.

Worse yet, this one is even younger then their own son Johnny!

She begins her stretching, and lays our her workout mat in front of their penthouse window. Mother always has enjoyed the view as she worked out. As she stretches her backside, Mother's tight ass strains against the tight material. Her large breasts pulling her very small workout top to it's limits.

Mother raises her ass high in the air in the downward position just as her son Johnny enters the room.

"Oh Johnny, come in!" Mother lowers her ass to talk to her son. "You teach at the gym. Am I doing this position right?"

Johnny has his mother raise up to do the position, but this time he lifts her ass higher to make the position correctly. From his guiding position Mother can feel the stretch... but also can feel something else. Was that really the size of her son's penis in his pants pressing against her buttocks?

Mother makes an excuse to change positions, and starts her crunches with her son holding her feet. But as they continue the workout, it is very clear that her son has very inappropriate thoughts!

Once she sees that his own mother is making a physical change to her son in the form of a massive erection, mother tells her son "I think we both need to take a cold shower" and has him leave.... The thoughts going through her mind were also very inappropriate, but she was not going to let on to him that she felt that way.

Later that night, Mother was preparing for dinner, when her son entered the room to use the sauna in their bathroom, dressed only in a towel around his waist.. She had talked about this with him. He just couldn't use the sauna anytime he wanted, and this was not a good time...All of the sudden, her son looses control of the towel and it drops to the floor. Mother was not ready for what she saw next!

Her son stood there before her naked, and the size of his penis astounded her! She had her son sit next to her, and tried to explain that he could not use their bathroom anytime he wanted, but the thought of his huge cock still was on her mind. As she spoke quietly to him, his penis started to harden under the towel, and he knew his mother was looking at it.
Johnny pulls the towel aside and takes his mothers hand and places it on his hardening penis. Mother has never seen a penis this large and had no idea her son had grown to be such a large man.

Mother was not sure if it was the thought of her crappy husband, or the seductive size of her son's enormous cock, but she had to continue on this dark path!

ONE OF OUR MOST TABOO SCENES STARRING JODI WEST AND JOHNNY. EVEN JODI WEST IS SHOCKED AS THE SIZE OF THIS YOUNG MAN'S COCK, BUT IS SOON LOVING EVERY INCH OF HIS YOUNG MAN MEAT! SHE RIPS UP THE SCREEN WITH THIS YOUNG MAN HALF HER AGE UNTIL HE CAN'T HOLD BACK ANY LONGER AND SHOOTS HIMSELF ALL OVER JODI'S PEFECT MILF BODY!!
screenshot
1280x720 mp4 25 mins 220 mb
My Gifted Son incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 23, 2017 11:32 pm
My Son's First ThreeWay
screenshot
720p HD VERSION - A TOP 15 CLIPS4SALE VIDEO!!!
WHEN JODI AND raven DECIDE THAT THEY ARE GOING TO FUCK raven'S SON, NO ONE CAN STOP THEM, EVEN raven'S HUSBAND!

raven's husband Dante' is startled as the two women come clamoring through the front door. It is only early afternoon, but it looks like they have already been drinking. They have a couple of items from the church bizarre, to include new earrings that raven bought with Dante's money.

"All I do is work!" Dante exclaims as he is sent from the room to go back and work more. These women know what they want, and it takes his hard work to get it...

Jodi spots movement from outside. Is it her son again, looking for their cleaning girl? They decide to bring him in and find out.

After a through grilling, they find what they are looking for. He really is hot for the cleaning girl, but there is no way he can get her as in-experienced as he is. They decide to teach him a few things.

"But what about his Father?" raven asks, knowing that it would crush the young man's Father's heart if he found out, but not really caring.

"Tony, you aren't going to tell him, are you?" Jodi places raven's hand on Tony's crotch, knowing he will do or say anything to make this happen.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS ONE HOT THREE-WAY WITH TWO OF THE HOTTEST MILFS IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY, AND ONE LUCK GUY!!! THESE TWO MATURE WOMEN EAT THIS YOUNG MAN UP AS THEY FORCE HIM TO PERFORM AND DON'T LET HIM CUM UNTIL THEY ARE READY!!
screenshot
253 mb 1280x720 avi 22 mins
My Son's First ThreeWay incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 24, 2017 11:04 am
All My Best, Jodi West 4 (2017)

Mother, Aunt, Mother-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, DVD, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Bisexual, Threesome, Rough Sex, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Male Domination, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Ass, Cum on Tits, Cum on Pussy, Caught In The Act, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, On The Phone

screenshotscreenshot

2.4 gb 1280x720 mp4 53 mins

Jodi West, Carter Cruise, Callie Calypso

The Absolute Best In Taboo Erotica

Sometimes it takes a mature woman to show these young men and girls the way! Even more Jodi West as you have always wanted her. Packed full with your favorite scenes!

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot
Jodi West 4 Sc1.mp4

Jodi West 4 Sc2.mp4

Jodi West 4 Sc3.mp4

Jodi West 4 sc4.mp4

Jodi West 4 Sc5.mp4
Added: Apr 25, 2017 9:54 pm
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Apr 26, 2017 6:17 pm
Something for My Son
screenshot

720p HD VERSION - A TOP 25 SELLING CLIPS4SALE VIDEO!!!
WHEN HER STEP-SON FOUND OUT THAT SHE WAS MAXING OUT ALL HIS DAD'S CREDIT CARDS BUYING CLOTHES, MOTHER KNEW THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP HIM FROM TELLING HIS FATHER WAS TO GIVE HIM SOMETHING ALSO!

"Yes, I want one in every color. " Mother says on the phone to the lady taking her order. Meanwhile, she is on the tablet ordering even more clothes.

Her son Levi enters her bedroom carrying yet another box that the delivery man dropped off.

"What's going on!? This is like the twelfth package that has been delivered. Does my father know you are spending all his money like this?" Levi asks.

"Well, no." and after some though she figured it might be better if he didn't find out.

"Well, I could get you something also. How about some new shirts or a pair of pants" Mother trys to negotiate with her son.

"No, I don't need anything" Levi refuses the gifts, knowing his dad will be hurt if she keeps spending like this.

But Mother knows there is something that her son might want. She could let him see her in all the new sexy outfits she is buying before his father sees them. That might be something he wants.

To seal the deal, Mother sits her son on the bed and slowly moves down his body to convince him this IS something he wants.

A VERY HOT SCENE STARRING JODI WEST AND LEVI CASH! A VERY TABOO TALE OF A WOMAN'S DESIRE TO HAVE EVERYTHING SHE WANTS, AND GETS IT!
screenshot
MBVB_jodi_incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 26, 2017 11:37 pm
What Your Father Doesn't Know...
screenshot
720p HD VERSION - WHEN TYLER FOUND HIS NEW MOTHER DRESSING UP TO "GO OUT " WITH THE GIRLS, HE KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP

"Who dresses like that just to grab drinks with their friends?" Tyler asks his step-mother, knowing that the tiny dress she is wearing was way too provocative for the night.

When his father married his new mother, he knew he would have to get accustomed to a few new things. She was from another country and had very different views on things.

"What?" Mother asked, "This is not too bad, and all my friends are so pretty I just want to look good" Mother then slipped out of the dress she was in and into another cocktail dress right in front of her son.

Shocked, Tyler responded "You can't just change like that in front of me" He attempts to explain this to Mother, but she just insists that in Hungary the whole family goes to the nude beach together, so it is not a big deal..

Soon Tyler finds out that one of the dresses is being picked out so that just in case his new mother gets lucky, the semen will not show on it!

But he is seeing a very different side to Mother. Soon he is seeing why his father married her, and that he is always so tired she NEEDS to go out and find other men!

Tyler then decides to take advantage of the situation and show his new mother that she does not need to leave home to find fulfillment! After all, what his Father doesn't know wont hurt him!

THIS SCENE STARS THE VERY HOT Angie NOIR AND BIG DICKED TYLER PAGE AS THEY RIP UP THE SCREEN IN WHAT IS A VERY, VERY HOT SEX SCENE. YOU CAN TELL Angie LOVES THAT LONG SHAFT AND TAKES EVERY INCH WITH JOY!!! A VERY HOT SCENE THAT IS SURE TO BE A CLIPS4SALE FAVORITE!
screenshot
MBVB_angie_incezt.net.avi
Added: Apr 27, 2017 9:50 am
Inside Mother HD

screenshot
720p HD VERSION - A #5 TOP SELLING CL1PS4$ALE VIDEO!! A TOP SELLING CL1PS4$ALE VIDEO WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RELEASE!!!

WHEN BOTH MOTHER AND SON ARE GETTING READY FOR THEIR DATES TONIGHT, THEY HAVE NO IDEA IT'S GOING TO BE WITH EACH OTHER!

Mother speaks quietly on the phone with her friend in confidence. "And nobody ever found out" She asks, as she slips on her dress for the evenings secret rendezvous.

Mother had put an ad on an internet "hookup" site, just to see what would happen. When a young man with a piece of manhood much larger then her husbands replied in interest, she was flattered. She never had envisioned it going this far, but there she was, dressing for the hookup.

Nervously she checks everything. She got a disposable phone for the young man to contact her on, so that he did not have her real number. She never sent pictures of her face, so he could not identify her later, and the we going to meet for "just sex" and that's it. It should be clean, and no way her husband could find out.

It's not like he would care anyway. It had been so long since he had paid any attention to her in that way. She really missed the intimacy of sex.

As she is getting ready, she hears Tyler coming up the stairs. As he finishes his phone call with his friend, also talking of his evening, he knocks on the bedroom door.

"Come on in" Mother says, and greats him. It seams that the young man wants to use his father's car for a date tonight. Mother has never met the woman before, but he wants to impress her. Mother is too wrapped up in he thought to be concerned. "Go ahead, the keys are downstairs" Mother says "Just don't be too late"

Tyler also has a date he has found on the internet. It appears he has a liking for the older women, and he found one that just wants to hook up! This should be a great night, he just has to call the number she gave him to find where they are meeting.

Tyler rings the number, and Mother asks him to take his call out of her room, because she has to answer her phone also....

When they both say hello to the partner on the other side of the call, they realize. The call has been to each other! Their dates for the "Hook Up" are with EACH OTHER!

Knowing that this need will not go away, Mother and Son decide to come to an arrangement. After Tyler forces himself upon her, knowing Mother needs this as much as he does, she gives in to the thought of his huge Manhood!

Her only concern is that as Tyler gets close to the point and can't hold back from shooting his seed any longer, she needs him to not come inside her. But it seams that's all he wants! Can she stop him from cuming INSIDE MOTHER?! Or is that what she REALLY WANTS! It's okay for him to shoot a few thick streams on her, but he needs to put some of his hot semen in her waiting pussy! STARRING JODI WEST AND TYLER PAGE. A VERY HOT SCENE WITH HOT SEDUCTION AND STEAMY PASSION.
screenshot
884 mb avi 1280x720 28 mins
Inside Mother incezt.net.avi