Author
Hecklin
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 02, 2013 11:45 am
I've actually been trying to get into VIP, myself. I have content to upload, but never got around it. I was hoping that the vid would already be in there. But, with ravenlover posting, I don't think it's in there at all.

I'll still going to upload, just not sure when.

So, how is the video? Good action? Any real sound? I always hated how they dubbed music over everything.
Spelunk
Poster
Added: Apr 04, 2013 6:30 am
There is some real sound, it's narrated by Gaby with some dubbed over moaning. Lots of scenes, multiple positions, oral and cumshots. It was really tastefully done, honestly.

anyone got a good photo upload site that is private (doesn't require scripts or cookies) and isn't illegal to post to on this website? I'll toss up a screenshot. It might take a few days though, I'm really busy this week.
Hecklin
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 08, 2013 7:24 am
There's only 5 approved hosts. I would start with one of those.
Spelunk
Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2013 2:06 pm
Please don't spam this all over the internet. Let's get some interest and get some of the privates up in trade first before we get stupid about it. Let's be real, most of us are the big Gaby fans.

screenshot
ravenlover
Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2013 6:27 pm
I second Spelunk, please can some kind soul post some privates.
italic
Good Poster
Added: Apr 24, 2013 2:43 am
wow Shocked
numbedup
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 24, 2013 3:45 am
Pretty sure I already posted everything I have as I've seen them all over the internet. Very Happy
Hecklin
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 24, 2013 6:08 am
Wow, that actually looks pretty enticing.

All I have are the two I posted, and the Bathroom that someone else uploaded. Compared to farewell sets, though, they're pretty tame. But, I guess it's more about the collection value.

Thanks for the thumbnail, at any rate.
ravenlover
Poster
Added: Apr 24, 2013 3:14 pm
I'm not sure what's been posted elsewhere, the only customs I have are:

Gaby - Custom, the early one where she gets her tits out
Herself - One of you guys posted it here
The three with Magaly - Duet, Bathroom & Massage again posted here by you guys

As Hecklin says, I'd still love any others to complete my collection. Incidentally I'm missing her VIP photo sets 29 to 44 if anyone has them.
Spelunk
Poster
Added: Apr 24, 2013 3:47 pm
I have an additional custom too, but it's in a recovered file format, because the external hd I had it on crashed. Most of the customs you guys have seen around the web originated from me trading and sharing with a small group of other fans. The only one that wasn't was "the massage".

I have seen (and previously posted) previews for about 20 other customs from the webmaster, and 6 other customs that weren't there from members of this site. It's been 2 years now guys and gals, it's time to share the love like I did. If you look closely, you will notice that only about 4 other major fans check this regularly. Let's get this ball rolling, shall we? I'd appreciate any customs I haven't seen of Gaby, Magaly or Sasha.

PS: In case you were wondering, the custom I have still is of Gaby at about 18 - her younger years - in a yellow set of lingerie, and then out of it.
Spelunk
Poster
Added: Apr 24, 2013 3:57 pm
You know, what really sucks about this is I would probably have all the customs now if I was as well off then as I am now. I even could have had some made. >.<
italic
Good Poster
Added: Apr 24, 2013 5:07 pm
Ain't that the true! When you go to the web-wayback-archive site, and look back at the GabyFarewell or even 2009-2010 pages, and click on the samples . . . you just wish you had them all. Sadly, the "How To Buy" link goes nowhere, as does any attempt to find lizalstudios. There must still be a way, I imagine they wouldn't turn down some more bucks coming in, but who knows what that might be.
Hecklin
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 24, 2013 9:02 pm
Sorry, ravenlover, I only have the video sets.

Spelunk - you mean the Babydoll custom? I thought I uploaded that one before. Or, was it the Magaly stairs one... It's been a while.
Spelunk
Poster
Added: Apr 24, 2013 11:17 pm
There's no way to contact them that I know of. The problem is the contact email was linked to the content servers, not a third party email server. All of those servers are permanently down, so there's no way of contacting them.

I don't know which video you're talking about Hecklin, but I'm pretty sure you're one of the people I traded with. I just wish some people would be more generous with their video sharing.
numbedup
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 25, 2013 6:41 am
shoulda coulda woulda.....wish I didn't have to pick and choose so much back when I was buying the customs. I was just too strapped for cash.