Author
italic
Good Poster
Added: Apr 25, 2013 4:33 pm
ravenlover wrote:
Incidentally I'm missing her VIP photo sets 29 to 44 if anyone has them.

Wow, does that mean you have VIP 1 - 28? She was pretty great, very much missed.
I wish I could go back in time and get more. Is there any sort of assemblage showing a thumbnail from each set?
ravenlover
Poster
Added: Apr 25, 2013 5:13 pm
I'll see what I can do, but I no longer have an account with any hosting sites, so if anyone has any suggestions.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/6b1867250880620

I'll have to create a new thread away from non nude if anyone wants them posted.
italic
Good Poster
Added: Apr 25, 2013 7:56 pm
Thanks for the memories. (Sigh)
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2013 4:26 am
Raven, that is one sweet collection you've got there. Oooh!
gurrath19
Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2013 8:50 am
Raven, thanks if you will open the new thread!
ravenlover
Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2013 10:54 pm
No problem, will do, but it will take me a few days, I'd guess early/middle of next week.
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2013 11:03 pm
My birthday is in a few days. Thanks in advance!!!
Spelunk
Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2013 11:05 pm
Gah, I really wana see what's in VIP, but the system the way it is, It will take me another 5 years to get in there lol.
Spelunk
Poster
Added: Apr 27, 2013 10:16 pm
As soon as I posted the preview some fucking tool took it and posted it to an open site (thankyou google image search). I don't think I'll be sharing it now since you want to be a greedy impatient asshole.
jeffts
Good Poster
Added: Apr 28, 2013 12:16 am
Can't blame you. Especially since from the beginning you specified you didn't want the vid passed around.
But *!#^%@$! and double *!#^%@$!*!#^%@$! somebody has really screwed a lot of people out there!
(One of them with a birthday coming up *!#^%@$!).
KatarHol
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 28, 2013 2:00 am
Spelunk wrote:
As soon as I posted the preview some fucking tool took it and posted it to an open site (thankyou google image search). I don't think I'll be sharing it now since you want to be a greedy impatient asshole.

um... did you really think anything interesting you posted to an open forum wouldn't be reposted somewhere else by somebody?

Convenient excuse for the one person in this thread who we know actually has unseen content to not share it, though...
ravenlover
Poster
Added: Apr 28, 2013 7:54 am
It may be a total coincidence and not the open site you mean Spelunk, but I have seen similar previews on a couple of other sites for several months now.
Spelunk
Poster
Added: Apr 28, 2013 7:42 pm
No, it was the exact preview snapshot that I took Raven. I made it a point to make the snapshot unique. I don't need any additional excuses to not share it, since nobody is sharing any customs like I requested anyway.

Only one person sent me a pm about this like they hadn't even read the post and asked me to send them the video for nothing in return. It's not a stretch of the imagination to guess that it is that same person who did this.

My request was for discretion until we got some more privates shared. Being impatient, selfish, and stupid about using the exact preview image I posted is exactly what we ALL don't want. We all want more privates. We all wanted to have the erotic video shared.

This is the only place I have even seen anyone with previews of customs I haven't seen, therefor, this most likely the only place I can make this kind of deal. Don't spread our private shit out to random sites where almost nobody ever contributes. This site is specifically designed to limit membership so that these goodies can be made available with little or no BS to accompany it.

So please, share away some customs and I'll still share. I was just pissed. Like I said: please don't spread that shit all over the internet more. Nobody has the customs that's shared them yet, and this is the only place I have even seen previews from people that have them.

Thanks,

Your fellow perv.
karlafan
VIP club member
Added: Apr 28, 2013 7:57 pm
Sad to see that this thread has become bit of a stalemate. I've got nothing to share Malagy or Gaby-wise as I lost my entire collection when my HDD turned into a brick. Have to say, though, a lot of people DO share a lot on these forums and don't get or expect anything in return.
ravenlover
Poster
Added: Apr 28, 2013 8:19 pm
Agreed Karlafan.

Now that Lizalstudio is gone I think I will create a new thread and place my whole collection there, naturally it will take some time but maybe things will start moving again. I believe there are no more restrictions regarding Gaby etc. from my reading of the posting rules - maybe a Mod can confirm?