Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jan 13, 2020 12:26 am
Step Son Cum Inside Me (2018)

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, DVD, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Pussy, Creampie, Cuckold, Spying, Caught Masturbating, In Front Of Husband, Netorare, Blackmail, On The Phone, Massage

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Cast: Reagan Foxx, Blaten Lee, Tucker Stevens, Andi James, Cory Chase, Paris Knight
Genres: All Sex, Big Dick, Big Tits, Hardcore, Big Ass, Cream Pie, Cumshots, Family Roleplay, Gonzo, Mature, MILF

Mother's instinctively have the softest "maternal" touch, and they always know just the right thing to say and do to make you feel better. But these blended mothers aren't about cooking their step-son's chicken noodle soup and taking their temperature! These mature moms are at their horniest point in life, and the one thing they crave the most is a nice hard young cock to penetrate their warm wet pulsating hole! The problem is...once you feel how warm and inviting their mature vaginas are, you can't bring yourself to pull out! So you explode every last drop of your aching filled fertile seed deep inside of her. But don't worry, this is what she wanted... A mother's job is to make you feel better, and your warm sticky cum leaking back out of her proves a job well done! Now just pray she doesn't get pregnant.
screenshot

Step Son Cum Inside Me.mp4
Added: Jan 13, 2020 12:26 am
The Go Getter - Cory Chase and Kadence Marie HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Mother-in-Law, Daughter-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Caught In The Act, Anilingus, Hairy, Cum on Tits

MILF Cory Chase will do anything to get her gamer stepson, Van Wylde, off the couch, so when cute, redhead teen Kadence Marie comes knocking at the door, Cory pulls the go-getter inside and sends her in to make friends with Van! Van isn't interested in letting Kadence play his game, so she starts playing with his joystick instead. The teens don't notice cougar Cory watching Kadence suck Van's hard cock until she bursts in and shows Kadence a few things. Two hot babes taking turns sucking his dick finally gets Van up off the couch, at least until he lies back down so Cory can ride his cock and Kadence can sit on his face. This threesome wraps up with go-getter Kadence licking Van's cum off Cory's tits!

marie.the.go.getter.mp4
Added: Jan 14, 2020 5:45 am
Cory Chase in Mom is Talking About Me HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, On The Phone, Titty Fuck
screenshot
Scene One: Bikini blowjob

Lounging outside in her bikini, Cory has just gotten off the phone with her best friend. She is told that her best friend`s fucking her own son. A hot horny young man in the house is every MILF's fantasy. Talking about it is getting Cory hot and bothered so she goes inside to cool off.

But she see's me sitting on the couch. "Do you like my bikini?" She asks me, touching herself and telling me about what her best friend is doing. My dick begins to grow and my breathing becomes faster as she touches me and asks if I want a blowjob. She lets me touch her big breasts before getting to the floor and taking down my pants. She puts me in her mouth and its the most wonderful and amazing experience in my life. I can barely contain myself as she rubs my cock between her tits and makes me cum. Quickly she puts me in her mouth and sucks me all down like the loving mother she is.

Scene Two: The first time

The next day my mother calls me into her room and lays me down on her bed. She's completely naked, and her gorgeous body makes my eyes pop out of my head. She pushes my legs apart and slides in between them. Putting her mouth over my dick and slurping, sucking and making me so fucking hard.

"Do you like mommy's wet pussy?" She asks. I wonder what's happening as she slides me inside of her. I've never felt anything like this before, the warm, wet, inviting pussy taking my cock whole. Her big breasts bounce as she rides on top of me. She gets to the bed and instructs me to fuck her hard. She moans and cums on my cock making me feel like I'm going to explode. Quickly she turns around and jerks my load all over her face. She loves the taste of my cum and she swallows it off her face, licking the tip of my cock. "Do you want to take a shower with mommy?" She asks me. I will do anything for her from now on.

Category: MILF
Keywords: cory chase milf mom mommy taboo blowjob blow job cum swallow fucking cumshot
screenshot
Cory Chase in Mom is Talking About Me HD.mp4
Added: Jan 16, 2020 2:27 pm
screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

Sexy Blonde MILF Cory Chase Enjoys Anal Sex with Stud Mark Wood
Categories: Busty, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Swallow, Facial, Cumshot, Big Tits, Hardcore, Big Cock

43:41 / 2,20 GB / 1920x1080 / MP4

Download Link:
Filejoker: CoryChase_AnCravMILFs4
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jan 19, 2020 7:59 pm
Addison Lee and Michele James in Family Summer HD

Daughter, Cousin, Niece, Aunt, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Humiliation, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cum in Pussy, Spying, Caught In The Act, Helpless, Group, Anilingus, Threesome, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Depraved Family Practice

Michele and Addison walk into the house, Addison is bubbly, laughing, happy. Michelle is somber. Addison says, “I’m so glad to be spending the summer with you. It’s so nice of your parents to let me stay here.” Michele's only response is, “I guess. But my mom isn’t nice. She's a bitch.” As she says this she pulls out her collar and puts it on. Addison looks at her strangely. She asks, “How come you always put that collar on when we get home?” “I don’t know, no reason." Michele pauses. “I just like it, I guess.”

Addison tells her she’s going to the bathroom. Michele stands there, her empty eyes surveying the living room. Dad comes up behind her and gropes her tits. “Is my baby having fun with her cousin?” He starts kissing her. “Dad, not now. She’s going to see.” “You don’t say no to me. Take your fucking clothes off and turn around.”

Michelle stands there dejected for a moment, and then does as her father tells her. She takes her clothes off and turns around. Dad bends her over and starts to fuck her. Michele stares straight ahead and takes it. After a few minutes Addison comes back and sees her Uncle Luke fucking Michele. She’s horrified. She hides around the corner and watches.

Dad starts to pound Michele harder. Addison can’t take her eyes off them. “This is so fucking wrong,” she thinks... The depravity of the scene turns her on. She starts to rub her pussy through her shorts. Aunt Cory comes up behind her. “What are you doing?” Addison is ashamed, “Nothing” she responds. Cory looks at Dad fucking Michele. She then looks at Addison, “Better her than me. Go to your room.” She grabs Addison’s arm. "And don’t say anything to anyone.”

Cory looks at the scene again, smirks and walks off. Dad finishes on Michele’s face. She hates cum so much, but she’s learn to bear the degradation. She goes back to her room, her face still covered in cum. Addison is sitting on the bed. She looks at Michele horrified and asks, “What was that? Why was your dad doing that?” Michele starts to clean herself, “That was my dad using me to get off. Because of my whore mother.” Addison just looks at her cousin, her eyes filled with horror.

Scene Two: Niece's Stolen Innocence

Addison is getting ready to shower. She preps herself for a few seconds. Uncle Luke walks in, startling Addison. She drops her towel and tries to cover herself up with her arms. Uncle Luke says, “You don’t have to do that. We’re all family here.” Addison keeps covering herself, “It’s just weird with you seeing me.”

Luke pulls her arms away. “I said it’s okay.” Addison protests and starts to pull away. Luke starts to touch her. He grabs her pussy, causing her to yelp. “You ever have a man touch your pussy, or just little boys?”

She starts to yelp. “Please. I don’t want it.” “Doesn’t matter what you want. You’re just a piece of fuckmeat.” Luke roughly turns her around. He spanks her and squeezes her ass. “A gorgeous piece of fuckmeat.” Addison’s distress grows. She knows she can’t stop what’s about to happen.

Luke puts her down to her knees. He facefucks her. Luke begins to verbally humiliate her. Telling her she’s going to be his new bimbo. That this is her life’s purpose from now on.

Michele is walking by the bedroom. She can hear her Dad fucking and degrading his new victim. She smiles.

Scene cut backs to the bedroom. Uncle Luke fucking Addison until he’s done. This is her world now, and she knows it. Luke leaves the bedroom. She sits with her arms wrapped around her knees, sobbing.

Scene Three: The Last Straw

Michele and Addison in the bedroom. Michelle is naked, with her collar on. Addison is clothed. Addison, concerned, says, “Michele, I don’t want him to touch me again.” Michele doesn’t look at her. “You can’t stop him. If you do what he tells you to, it goes faster.” Dad walks in and looks at them. “Well at least one of you knows what to do.” He sits down and tells Michele, “Come here you little cum bucket.”

Michele starts to suck him off. Addison looks on petrified. Cory peeks in through the doorway. Relieved her husband has so many distractions she walks away. Luke pushes Michele away and gets up and stands close to Addison intimidatingly. Meek and afraid she cowers. “I don’t think you’ve learned your place yet”, says Luke. He pushes her onto the bed and rips her clothes off. She yelps. Luke fucks her sweet pussy. Michele helps him by keeping her cousin pinned to the bed. She occasionally lovingly caresses her cousin’s face and hair.

When Luke switches to doggiestyle Michele spreads her cousin’s ass to give him a better view. Luke continues to fuck the two girls. When he’s done he cums on their faces. Finished with his cum buckets, he leaves them.

Moments later...girls sitting by the bed on the floor. Cum still dripping from their faces. “This is fucking disgusting. What are we going to do?” Asks Addison, in despair. “We’re going to get revenge,” is all Michele says.

Scene Four: Revenge Interrupted

Mom is putting linens on a bed. The girls walk in. Cory looks at them, “What do you girls want? I’m not in the mood for any of your bullshit.” Michele puts a strap-on dildo on the bed. Cory looks at it fearfully. “What the fuck is this?” She demands. Addison pushes her aunt onto the bed and the girls attack her, and remove her clothes while she screams. “Please, please! Not you too! It was supposed to stop! You stupid bitches.” Cory begs.

While one girl holds Cory down the other fucks her with the strap-on. They take turns. Laughing, they degrade Cory. Michele calls her a whore-mother, a cumslut, a fucking piece of trash. Cory, trapped, disassociates completely. She can’t take the abuse anymore. Addison climbs on her and sits on her face, using Cory’s mouth to pleasure her pussy. Addison says, “If you’re going to be a cunt, you might as well suck on one.”

After a few minutes Luke walks in and surveys the scene. He throws a bottle to the floor, causing the girls to quickly stop and scramble to their feet. Cory slowly gets up off the bed. The three of them look at Luke. Luke walks to Cory grabs her and pushes her aside. “Stand there and watch what I’m going to do to the girls you’re supposed to protect, you fucking worthless whore.”

He turns to the girls. He starts to use Addison and Michele, spanking them, humiliating them for being the whores they are. He tells them that Cory is his property. They’re never to touch her again. The girls hate this fucking turned lecture. Their one outlet taken from them. Luke uses them like lifeless meat. He doesn’t care about their pleasure, or their pain. When he’s done he cums into Michele's mouth with glee...

Satisfied Luke leaves the room. Mom is left standing in the Corner to ponder the new hell she is living in...

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: THREESOMES MILF
Keywords: michele james addison lee luke longly taboo mother cumshot cum swallow fantasy cum swallow cory chase blowjob fucking big tits threesome frozen
screenshot
Family Summer 1 HD.mp4
Family Summer 2 HD.mp4
Added: Jan 25, 2020 10:26 pm
Cory Chase - Step Mom Smoke and a Stroke HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Caught Masturbating, Jerk Off Instruction
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Your sexy step-mom Cory hears some noise coming from your room. She investigates and notices the door to your room is not completely closed. She peaks in and before you can hide your computer screen, she sees you with an erection masturbating to a woman smoking. You are so embarrassed and ashamed that Cory saw you. Being the cool step mom that she is, she tries to console you and tells you that it's totally natural for guys to masturbate and you won't tell anyone about what she saw you doing.
Cory begins to leave the room but then she feels compelled to help you with your smoking fetish. She tells you to follow her outside to watch her smoke. You follow Cory outside...
Cory lights up a long Slim 120 cigarette and asks if this turns you on. She notices your cock growing in your boxers and smokes seductively. She tells you it's O.K. to get turned on from the smoking and she is flattered that you are so hard for her. She starts to take off her bra and panties and then begins to masturbate along with you...By the end of the she is so turned that you both cum together...Cory promises to keep this a secret and maybe next time you can get a taste of her beautiful Step-Mom pussy...

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: TABOO
Keywords: cory chase, smoking, milf, masterbation instruction

Smoke_and_a_Stroke.mp4
Added: Feb 02, 2020 3:08 pm
Michele James & Cory Chase in Stealing My Daughter's Innocence HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Helpless, Netorare, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cuckold, Cum in Pussy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Passed Out, Hairy, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Cunnilingus

Scene One: **** to Watch

Mom is making Dinner in the kitchen...There’s a full salad bowl on the table among other meal prep. Dad comes in and starts groping her. She tries to push him away, and says, “Stop, I’m busy and our daughter will be home from school soon.”

Dad becomes angry and begins to rip and pull down clothing off of Mom. Mom begs him to stop and starts to cry. Dad starts to hurt and fuck Mom brutally.

After a few minutes daughter walks in and stares in shock. Mom notices her and tells her to go to her room. Dad shouts, “No! Stay where you are you little bitch.” Dad keeps fucking Mom in front of daughter. Mom’s humiliation only increases due to this. Mom begs Dad to stop. He continues to fuck her and verbally humiliate her.

Dad is doing it hard with single thrusts. Each thrust causes Mom to yelp. Daughter has slumped to her knees and stares at the ground.

Dad stops, letting Mom fall to the floor, and tells Daughter to get up and come over. She does so shyly. Dad grabs Daughter by the chin and tells her to stop looking at the floor. “I want you to watch your whore of a mother get fucked. This is her purpose, the reason she exists.” She stares at Dad’s cock. Dad picks Mom up and bends her over. He fucks her again. When he’s done, Dad picks up the salad bowl and dumps it on her face. As he walks out of the kitchen he says, "Hurry up with dinner."

Later that night...Family eating at the dinner table. Dad is the only one eating. Mom stares straight ahead with empty eyes. Daughter holds her hands in her lap and stares at her plate.

Scene Two: Use Your Daughter

We hear sounds that can only be rough sex. A bedroom is revealed. On top, Dad is **** himself onto Mom. She hates it. Dad is calling her foul names - “cunt, whore, cuntmeat, worthless, etc.”.

Dad isn’t getting any pleasure from it. Mom’s pussy is too worn out for him to feel anything. He says as much and flips her over to fuck her from behind. She becomes desperate and begins to flail to stop him. He overpowers her. Mom starts screaming, “This hurts!” He keeps going. In her desperation she yells out, "Use your daughter, please!” Dad stops, thinks it over. He violently grabs her hair and pulls her head back. He spits in her face and says, “You’re a terrible mother.” And leaves the room. Mom stays on the bed crying. She curls up into a fetal position.

Dad goes to his daughter’s bedroom. He turns on the light and throws her covers off. He slowly unbuttons her cute little pajamas and tells her, “Don’t move and be quiet or Daddy will make it worse.” She’s terrified. He puts a collar on her.

Dad then helps himself to his daughter. She hates it and it hurts. She cries and whimpers the whole time. Dad verbally humiliates her the entire time. Calls her a cum dumpster, a bimbo in training, etc. Tells her he made her to be a fuck puppet. She calls out for mommy. Dad tells her, “Mommy can’t help her, Mommy can hear them right now and she’s not going to do anything."

When Dad is done he cums inside her. Dad starts to caress her hair as she cries. Dad tells her that from now on when she comes home from school she is to take off all her clothes and put her collar on. She’s not allowed to wear clothes at home anymore. From now on her job is to make Daddy’s cock feel good. As Dad gets out of bed, Daughter turns over. He tells her she’s not allowed to clean herself tonight.

Dad goes back into his bedroom. Mom looks at him afraid. He tells her to clean his cock with her mouth. She hurriedly re-positions herself and licks his flaccid cock clean while he rests.

Scene Three: **** Blowjob

Michele comes home from school. Dad is at the couch watching TV. When she comes in he stares at her without saying a word. Daughter apprehensively says, “Hi Daddy.” He doesn’t respond. He just stares at her. She stands there awkwardly. The tension is terrible. Daughter nervously fiddles with her hands, her shirt. After 30 seconds, Dad says, “What the fuck are you suppose to do?” Daughter recoils back, “Yes daddy, I’m sorry daddy.” She starts to take off her clothes. Her distress is obvious. She’s in hell and there is no escape. She pulls a collar from her backpack and puts it around her neck. She turns back to Dad, covering her tits and pussy with her hands.

Dad commands, “Get over here. Stand in front of me.” She slowly walks over and stands in front of Dad. He tells her, “put your hands down.” She lowers her hand to her sides exposing her body. Dad gets up and starts to grope her tits and pussy. He treats her like a piece a meat. While he gropes her she stares straight ahead trying to disassociate. She starts to cry. He shoves two fingers up her pussy. It hurts her.

Dad takes his clothes off and sits back down. “Suck my cock.” Daughter timidly starts to suck him off. After a few minutes he starts to fuck her face. He fucks her face brutally, causing her to gag and cry. He then fucks her on the couch and grabs her throat till He comes in her mouth and tells her not to swallow it yet. She’s disgusted. He has her show him her mouth full of cum. He tells her to swallow it. She does, but it causes her to gag violently.

We later see Michele v0miting in the bathroom with a empty stare on her face...

Scene Four: Shared Daughter

Dad is having an adult beverage, laughing. The daughter is kneeling and motionless. She’s a statue, an object, waiting to be used. Dad starts to touch her back and shoulders. She doesn’t like it. Dad starts to use daughter for his pleasure. He tells her how fucking stupid she is, how she is a worthless piece of meat and this is all she deserves.

At this point Mom walks into the room carrying a fresh drink. She sees her daughter being fucked. Daughter looks at her desperately, pleading with her eyes. Daughter reaches out to her Mom with her hand. Mom stares at her daughter in horror for a few seconds. Eventually, she looks away and walks around them and puts the drink on the table and tries to leave the room.

Dad grabs Mom and forces her to join in...Dad fucks them both and Michele works up the courage to fight back. Mom tells her it is not worth it and to just lay there...When he is done, he cums in daughter's face... She lies alone for a few seconds. Mom looks at Michele and tells her, “This room is messy. Clean it up, then start dinner. And clean yourself off, you’re disgusting.” Mom leaves. Daughter stays on the floor, staring into space.

Related Categories: THREESOMES CUM SWALLOWERS BIG TITS MILF
Keywords: mom mommy luke longly taboo mother cumshot cum swallow giantess cum swallow cory chase blowjob fucking daddys threesome
Stealing My Daughters Innocence HD 1.mp4
Stealing My Daughters Innocence HD 2.mp4
Stealing My Daughters Innocence HD 3.mp4
Added: Feb 09, 2020 4:09 pm
Melanie Hicks and Cory Chase - Frozen Faces HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Parody, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Passed Out, Netorare, Helpless, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Caught In The Act

Scene One: Freeze Friends

“There is no way that works” Melanie tells her friend Cory. They are chatting about a remote control that freezes you. It shuts off your brain from your body. You can still see and feel everything but are unable to do anything. Cory freezes her friend just to show her how powerful it is. “Wow!” Melanie says, “I want to try” She reaches out to grab the device but Cory freezes her instead. Stripping her friend naked Cory is all smiles when Melanie is unfrozen and exposed. Putting Melanie on the couch she freezes her and does what she's always wanted, lick Melanie's perfect pussy.

Just then Cory's husband walks in. What the fuck is Cory doing? He freezes her as she's tongue deep in her friends pussy. He strips Cory naked and makes her watch frozen as he fucks Melanie. Now awake Melanie has no choice but to go along with whatever Cory's husband wants. She sucks his cock and lets him pound her from behind. “Why are you fucking her?” Cory asks unfrozen. The girls love it, being fucked and frozen, used and unable to move.

Scene Two: Frozen Threesome

With Melanie frozen, he uses her cute little mouth to make her taste Cory's pussy from his cock. He treats them like dolls, moving them around, commanding them to bend over. They make out, completely lost in lust as he fucks them from behind like his personal sluts. Freezing them and unfreezing them at a moments notice.

He fucks their open frozen mouths as little moans escape their frozen bodies. In control he makes them taste each others wet pussies. Cory gets under her best friend and watches from below as her husband takes his pleasure from her. When he's ready to cum he presses their frozen faces together, their mouths open and their eyes glossy. With an explosion of cum he covers their slutty faces. They wake satisfied with cum dripping off them.

Category: FREEZE
Related Categories: SLEEP FETISH BIG TITS BRUNETTE MILF FACIALS
Keywords: cory chase melanie hicks sleep limp brunette freeze massage blonde taboo milf facial fucking blowjob

Frozen Faces.mp4
Added: Feb 15, 2020 10:17 pm
Reagan Lush in Cougar Club HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Cunnilingus

Scene One: Single Milf

Cory's new neighbor Reagan has come over for afternoon drinks and to get to know the neighborhood. She finds that Cory is a strong independent woman who doesn't need men in her life to make her happy. Reagan is just in awe at how amazing and successful Cory's life is. She blushes as Cory tells her how sexy she is.

Slowly unzipping Reagan's dress Cory exposes her hot body to her soft touch. She gives her a proper welcome, licking her sensitive nipples and teasing her. Reagan hasn't felt like this in years, the feeling of a new sexual relationship. Her hot neighbor Cory sliding off her dress and pushing her back against the couch...

Scene Two: Recently Divorced

“Oh yeah, Oh my god!” Reagan moans. Cory slides her face into Reagan's pussy. Her wet tongue doing wonders to Reagan's sensitive clit. A little tipsy, Reagan is in the prefect place to let everything go and just have Cory's fingers make her cum. She's not even a lesbian, but Cory is just so fucking hot.

Coming down of her orgasm high Reagan kisses Cory and pushes her down on the couch. She wants to tastes Cory's wet delicious pussy. She's better at it than she thought as she feels Cory's body convulse and cum under her. “You fucking taste so good” Reagan moans. “Welcome to the neighborhood” Cory smiles as they pick up their wine glasses.

Keywords: reagan lush cory chase big boobs milf lesbian lesbian pussy eating kissing feet foot blonde brunette older woman young

Reagan Lush in Cougar Club HD.mp4
Added: Feb 17, 2020 10:52 pm
Cory Chase in Mother Son Fantasies - Mother Takes Care of Her Disabled Son HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum on Hands, Swallow
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Cory (Mom) is standing at the sink in her kitchen when her son rolls up in his wheelchair and while rubbing her ass, says, "How is my sexy MILF mother doing today?" Without even turning around, she pushes his hand away and says, "Stop it, I'm your mother and you know we can't do what you have in mind." He continues to plead with her. "Please mom, it's hurting real bad."

She then kneels between his legs and starts jerking him off but when he doesn't cum quickly, she starts to blow him. When that doesn't work, she takes off the short dress she's wearing and straddles him. After bouncing up and down on his cock and he still doesn't cum, she tells him something like this. "This isn't working, let's go to the bedroom."

Ricky is laying in the bed and his mother is wildly sucking his cock before straddling his cock with her back to him. She bounces up and down on his cock but he still won't cum. She then tries sliding her breasts up and down his cock while alternatively sucking the head of it. Finally, she faces him and climbs back on his cock and bounces up and down until he declares he's going to cum. She jumps off his cock and starts stroking it while alternately slapping it with her hand while saying, "Give it to me, give mommy your nasty cum!" She does this until he finally cums.

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS
Keywords: cory chase cum shot cumshots milf blonde ricky spanish big tits handjob fucking creampie cum swallow
screenshot
Mother Takes Care of Her Disabled Son HD.mp4
Added: Feb 18, 2020 8:10 pm
Coco Vandi in Private Vacation with Busty Stepmom

screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

1920x1080 | 797 MB | 00:18:18 | mp4

https://filejoker.net/p1wizydk3tio/CoryChase_CocoVandi_1080p.mp4
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Feb 23, 2020 11:48 am
Cory Chase in Creampie MILF HD

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Swallow

Fuck my neighbor Cory is hot. She's always in that swimming pool behind her house in her tight bathing suits, it just drives me wild. My favorite hobby is watching her through her back living room window. One day when she's alone in the house my hopes and dreams come true. She opens up her robe and begins masturbating right there on her couch. She glances in my direction and screams in anger. “Get over here!”

A white hot fear takes over me. I'm in so much trouble. I nearly faint when she whispers “Did that turn you on?” My eyes open up wide and I'm frozen to the ground as she slides over to me. Pulling down my pants she exposes my hard cock and puts me in her mouth. I can barely think, her warm lips around me, as she goes back and forth on me.

“Fill me full of cum” She whispers to me, hopping up on the couch and spreading her legs. My body goes on autopilot as she takes me and fucks me silly. Moaning and thrusting I feel myself quiver and shoot my sticky hot load deep inside of her.

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS FUCKING CREAMPIE
Keywords: cory chase cum shot cumshots milf blonde cum swallow big tits handjob mom mommy mother creampie

Creampie Milf HD.mp4
Added: Feb 25, 2020 3:55 am
Cory Chase - Hot & Sweaty Day HD [Untouched 1080p]

MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Caught In The Act, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Female Domination, Caught Masturbating, Rough Sex, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

It's a scorcher outside and the heat is unbearable for Cory Chase and her neighbor Damon Dice. They're both trying to stay cool indoors when Cory catches Damon sneaking a peek of her and her sweaty tits by the window. Cory plays a a game of 'show me yours and I'll show you mine' with Damon, each stripping for each other from inside their houses. When Damon takes it all off, Cory takes off running. Damon thinks he's scared her away, but moments later he hears a knock at his door; Cory's come for a closer look, and for a taste of his cock! If you're gonna sweat, you might as well sweat while having some hot sex, right?

Athletic, Big Tits, Blonde, Caucasian, Enhanced, Hairy Pussy, High Heels, Innie Pussy, Jean Shorts, Medium Skin, Small Ass, Tank Top, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Doggystyle Standing, Facial, Hair Pulling, Missionary, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Sex, Side Fuck
hot.and.sweaty.day.mp4
Added: Mar 03, 2020 7:31 am
Ivy Snow in My Step Daughters Best Friend HD

MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Lesbian, Female Domination, Bathroom, Cunnilingus

Simone has a huge crush on Ivy but Ivy comes over not to hang out but to be with Simone's step-mother. They're watching lesbian porn on the computer, giggling and getting turned on when Ivy has had enough and goes to the bathroom to play with Cory. The lesbian porn has made her horny and Cory is there to make her cum.

Cory strips and licks her daughter's best friend. She's a mindless slave for Ivy's body, to be used however she likes. Her tongue goes in and out of Ivy's moaning pussy faster and faster. She licks her big breasts and worships Ivy until she cums and screams in pleasure. “Ivy are you ok in there?imone asks not realizing that the only reason Ivy comes over is to have Cory as her Milf sex slave.

Related Categories: GIRL-GIRL TABOO
Keywords: cory chase bailey bondage milf taboo ivy snow submissive

Ivy Snow in My Step Daughters Best Friend HD.mp4
Added: Mar 03, 2020 6:52 pm
screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

Categories: Milf, Blonde, Anal, Oral, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Swallow, Facial, Cumshot, Big Tits, Hardcore, Big Cock, Double Penetration

40:24 / 903 MB / 1920x1080 / MP4

Download Link:
Filejoker: CoryChase_FamilyThreesome