Piper Perri, Cory Chase - Piping Piper - 11/26/16

screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

1090 MB l 00:38:36 l 1280x720 l MP4

https://filejoker.net/wbbqjmrel53a

Added: Apr 25, 2020 5:09 pm
Cock Sucking Lessons with Cory Chase HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Cock Sucking Lessons with Cory Chase HD.mp4
Added: Apr 27, 2020 4:38 am
Michele James and Cory Chase in Wild Husbandry 2019 HD 1080p

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Spying, Caught In The Act, Helpless, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy, Cum in Mouth, Facial, Swallow, Creampie, Impregnation, Pregnancy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
Scene One: Breeding

Cory has gone baby crazy and she thinks Bella would be a good name for a daughter. Her husband just rolls over saying they already have a daughter. “I've got these big titties, don't you want to suck on them?” Cory teases. “I'm going to get a beer” he says and leaves before she gets what she wants. “If anyone is going to get a baby it's going to be me” Michele says, peeping through her parents door.

“You're going to fuck me and put a baby in me not mom, fuck that bitch” Michele says cornering her dad in the living room. Her hot young body drops to the floor and she puts her dad's big cock into her warm wet mouth. She can feel her pussy ache with the need for her daddy's cum. The big cock opens her up and rams her from behind, her tits bouncing to the beat of her dad's powerful thrusts. Michele breaks under her daddy's grip and cums as her pussy is filled. As The cum drips out of her Michele is certain that got her pregnant.

A few days later and Michele's pregnancy test comes back negative. She's not going to stop until she gets what she wants.

Scene Two: Stealing Mom's Thunder

Cory has been working out and getting her body as hot as she fucking can. There's no way her husband can resist her now. Putting on some tight fuck me clothes she stands over him while he's on his phone. She takes off her top and presses her tits into his face but he still ignores her. "Why don't you just suck my dick" He says angrily.

With a smile Cory goes to work. She's going to suck his dick so hard that he will have no choice but to fuck her and give her a baby. As she bobs up and down on his cock her daughter Michele walks into the room in her bra and panties. "What's she doing here?" Cory gasps. He just shoves her head back down on his cock as he plays with his daughter's tits. "He's going to get me pregnant mommy" Michele moans as Cory is pushed away and his hot daughter bounces on his dick. Cory can only watch in horror as she's cucked by her own slutty daughter. "Watch!" Michele demands as her pussy is filled with her daddy's cum. Throwing some cum into her mother's face Michele just laughs. “Stupid bitch" Michele giggles.

Scene Three: Double Breeding

Not being able to sleep that night Cory goes into her daughter's room to confront her. "You need to stop fucking your father!" She demands. "You're just jealous" Michele screams. They begin to fight as dad walks into the room. "You two stop being little bitches" He says, telling them to pleasure each other for him to watch.

"What!" Cory yells. She has to win back her marriage and husband from that slutty little daughter of hers. With a look of disgust Cory strips off her clothes and shows her husband that she can be a slut too. She watches Michele suck her husband's cock as she licks her young wet pussy. Feeling so used and betrayed Cory is humiliated, her husband's dick only fucking her daughter and making her taste the shame of being cucked. Michele taunts her as she gets a big cream pie from her daddy. "Come on, put it in your pussy" Michele laughs as Cory takes some leftover cum and fingers herself with it. She's on the edge of tears, completely destroyed.

***Michele's first Creampie!!!***

Scene Four: Still a Fuck Toy

Michele is pregnant! She can feel her body becoming more sensitive as she glows with pregnancy. “That was supposed to be me!” Cory yells at her. As they argue dad walks into the room and plays with Michele's tits. She pushes him away. “Daddy they're sensitive” She tells him. But he keeps going pressing her against the bed. With a sick smile Cory holds her daughter down.

“Daddy” She pleads as her clothes are pulled off. Cory taunts her as her husband takes what he wants from her slutty daughter's body. “Take it like you want it” Cory whispers into her ear.

“Beg for daddy's cum” Cory demands. Michele sticks out her tongue, her eyes going cross. Her body is so sensitive that she's cumming again and again, unable to stop herself. “feed me” She says half delirious as the big load of cum is poured over her face. “Now swallow it” Cory says in revenge. Michele just wanted to get pregnant, now she'll have to pay the price of that pregnancy everyday.

screenshot
Wild Husbandry HD 1080p.mp4
Added: Apr 30, 2020 11:28 am
Cory Chase - I Fucked My Step Mom On Mothers Day - 04/29/20

screenshot

Duration: 00:34:24
Format: MP4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 196 kb/s
Size: 3.66 GB

screenshot

Download:
https://filejoker.net/rdsxw8jsuah2
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: May 04, 2020 4:07 pm
Nadia White in Family Meditation HD

Mother, Sister, Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Caught Masturbating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot

Nadia is in the family living room doing yoga. It keeps her body fit and flexible. It's also great for releasing stress and helping her meditate. Her hot body and tight clothes show off everything as Cory walks in to watch her daughter. It's just too hot and Cory starts to touch herself as her daughter goes from pose to pose.

Alex walks into the room to see his hot sister stretching and his hot mother masturbating. Looking from one big breasted beauty to the other he joins in and jerks his dick. Cory crawls over and helps herself to a mouth full of cock as they both watch Nadia stretch. Hard and horny he grabs his sister from behind and shoves his cock into her mouth. Cory rubs herself as her son and daughter fuck their frustrations and tension out. Nadia shoves her pretty little mouth into her mom's pussy and licks her to orgasm while her brother pounds her pussy raw. Nadia has a screaming orgasm bouncing on her brothers dick and makes him shoot his hot load all over her tits. As the girls lick up his cum they can feel the stress of the day leaving them. This is better than any yoga.

Nadia is in the family living room doing yoga. It keeps her body fit and flexible. It’s also great for releasing stress and helping her meditate. Her hot body and tight clothes show off everything as Cory walks in to watch her daughter. It’s just too hot and Cory starts to touch herself as her daughter goes from pose to pose.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: CUM SWALLOWERS POV SEX MOMMAS BOY
Keywords: cory chase alex adams blowjob cumshot cum shot blow job milf mom mommy taboo free-use nadia white pov sex
screenshot

Nadia White Cory Chase Family Meditation HD.mp4
Added: May 07, 2020 9:09 pm
screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot

Categories: Blonde, Milf, Busty, Oral, Blowjob, Handjob, Swallow, Facial, Bath, Cumshot, Big Tits, Hardcore, Big Cock

40:27 / 2,28 GB / 1280x720 / MP4

Download Link:
Filejoker: CoryChas-CoachsWife
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: May 08, 2020 1:02 pm
Cory Chase in Free Use Mom - Bonding Time HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Hairy, Cum on Pissy, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat

Back Story:

A world-wide plague has wiped out 90-percent of the population. The new President Signed into law the "Free-Use" Bill. This law allows for anyone man to have sex wiith anyone at anytime. This includes Family Memembers and complete strangers...

Scene 3: Mom is looking at herself in the mirror enjoying her look wondering if she is hot enough for her Son. She calls him into the room and talks about the new Free-Use Law. She quickly drops to her knees and begins to suck her Son's cock.

They move to the bed, fuck in various positions till she asks him to explode into and all over her pussy and bush.

Mom reminds him to do his homework as he leaves to fuck his girlfriend and her mom.

Keywords: cory chase free-use milf handjobs hand job cumshot taboo mom mommy blowjob

Cory Chase in Free Use Mom HD.mp4
Added: May 10, 2020 10:21 am
Sydney Cole and Cory Chase in Daddy's Slut HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Big Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Cuckold, Female Domination, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Sydney and Cory are dressed for when daddy gets home. The innocent daughter slut and the dominatrix wife. “You are my and your father's play toy now. We can do anything we want with you do you understand?” Cory asks. She makes Sydney play with herself for you. Your cock gets hard at the sight of your innocent daughter masturbating in front of you.

She slides over to you and sucks your cock with her mom's hand on the back of her head. She slides you inside of her and moans. “Oh fuck” She screams as she rides your hard cock. Her tight pussy cums from the feeling of you rubbing inside of her. Cory sucks her daughter's juices off your cock as you drill her and fuck her all over the bed. Sydney begs like a slut for your cum and you reward her for being such a good girl. Cory and her share your load again as a new family love triangle is born.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS
Keywords: sydney cole taboo daddy daughter luke longly daughter cum shot **** blow jobs cory chase facial girl girl

Sydney Cole and Cory Chase in Daddys Slut HD.mp4
Added: May 12, 2020 10:27 am
Nikki Brooks and Cory Chase in Mommy Son Christmas HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Parody, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Mommy Unwrapped HD

It's Christmas morning!! Mommy walks in my bedroom with a robe wrapped around her and she explains to me that she has a very special Christmas present for me that she is waiting for me to unwrap... at first I assume that she is hiding the gift behind her back, but she soon pulls her robe off, revealing that my present is HER!! She is wearing a seductive red teddy and a Christmas hat on her head. Mom turns around, showing me that her one-piece outfit has a thong back piece and she tells me to unwrap my present!! My cock is so hard just looking at her ass, but then she pulls her thong to the side exposing her pussy and her ass hole to me. My cock starts throbbing and I can't wait to put my dick inside of her, but she won't let me do that just yet...! Mommy keeps teasing my cock, jerking it, and rubbing the tip of my cock over her nipples and I feel like I'm going to explode... but I keep holding back!! She tells me that the best gifts are under the tree, so we both jump out of my bed and go over to see what's under the Christmas tree.

Related Categories: POV SEX TABOO LATINA CUMSHOTS POV
Keywords: nikki brooks milf mom taboo vitural handjob big boobs mommy virtual blowjob brunette hand job pov sex blackmail christmas blowjob latin

Mommy Toy HD

"Sweetie, come here!" I hear mom calling me from her bedroom. I walk in and see mommy sipping on a glass of wine. She tells me that Santa just dropped off one of my presents and I am really excited. She takes her big, natural tits out from under her skimpy little nightgown. "Are you like my Mommy-Toy for Christmas??" I ask her, and she tells me "yes!!" Mommy gets completely naked, but still with her Santa hat on her head, and she lets me fuck her pussy nice and slowly. "Oh I love that fat tip of yours," she tells me. She wants me to go extra slow while I fuck her and I obey her wish. I ask her to flip over in to the doggystyle position and she abides.

I stick the tip of my hard cock inside her pussy and watch as her ass dances on top of my cock. Mommy keeps turning me on more and more and it's driving me crazy! Her pussy is so wet that I can hear my cock sliding in and out of her as I fuck her. "Spank mommy!" she asks me, "cause mommy's been on santa's naughty list this year!" She lets me fuck her some more until I get close to cumming; then I pull out and she jerks my cock off until I cum all over her tits and her stomach. Merry Christmas mommy... thanks for giving me everything I wanted this year.

Category: POV SEX
Related Categories: TABOO LATINA CUMSHOTS POV
Keywords: nikki brooks milf mom taboo cumshot big boobs mommy virtual blowjob brunette hand job pov sex blackmail christmas blowjob latin

Mommy Santa and her Favorite Elf HD

"Sweetie, come here!" I hear mom calling me from her bedroom. I walk in and see mommy sipping on a glass of wine. She tells me that Santa just dropped off one of my presents and I am really excited. She takes her big, natural tits out from under her skimpy little nightgown. "Are you like my Mommy-Toy for Christmas??" I ask her, and she tells me "yes!!" Mommy gets completely naked, but still with her Santa hat on her head, and she lets me fuck her pussy nice and slowly. "Oh I love that fat tip of yours," she tells me. She wants me to go extra slow while I fuck her and I obey her wish. I ask her to flip over in to the doggystyle position and she abides.

I stick the tip of my hard cock inside her pussy and watch as her ass dances on top of my cock. Mommy keeps turning me on more and more and it's driving me crazy! Her pussy is so wet that I can hear my cock sliding in and out of her as I fuck her. "Spank mommy!" she asks me, "cause mommy's been on santa's naughty list this year!" She lets me fuck her some more until I get close to cumming; then I pull out and she jerks my cock off until I cum all over her tits and her stomach. Merry Christmas mommy... thanks for giving me everything I wanted this year.

Related Categories: TABOO LATINA CUMSHOTS POV THREESOMES
Keywords: nikki brooks milf mom taboo cumshot big boobs mommy virtual blowjob brunette cory chase pov sex theesome christmas blowjob latin
screenshot
Nikki Brooks HD.mp4
Cory Chase Mommy Son Christmas HD.mp4
Added: May 16, 2020 7:30 am
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Milfs On Vacation: Part 1
Cory Chase & Sean Lawless

DESCRIPTION
It's been a long time since ravishing milf Cory Chase has been on vacation. So long in fact that she forgets to tip her bellboy Sean Lawless. Luckily Sean is in a forgiving mood when Cory calls him back up to her room to offer him a nice hard fucking for his troubles.

TAGS
2 Part Series, Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Creampie, MILF, Mom, Wife, Work Fantasies

Video Format: mp4
File Size: 707 MB
Resolution: 854x480
duration: 00:46:39

https://filejoker.net/uifsh9iimm2d/01.17.BZ.01-006_CC.mp4
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: May 20, 2020 5:38 am
The Morning After - Cory Chase HD

MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Female Domination, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, POV, Titty Fuck, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow
The Morning After.mp4
Added: May 24, 2020 10:39 pm
Cory Chase in Family Bonds - Forever HD 1080

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Hairy, Roleplay, Cheating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cunnilingus, Rough Sex, Cuckold, Netorare, Cum on Tits, Male Domination, Blackmail, Female Domination, Massage, Titty Fuck, Cum in Pussy, On The Phone
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Scene One - Massaging My Brother

Cory's brother has been working out too much and he pulled a muscle in his shoulder. Cory offers to massage him since she took some physical therapy classes. She runs her hands over his chest, "Your pec muscles are getting so big!!" JMac responds by asking her "What are you doing?? You're my sister!" but Cory doesn't see a problem with it and she offers to get some massage oils because it would help him with his pain. She comes back and unbuttons his shirt, insisting that this is just to avoid getting any coconut oil on his shirt! She massages his arms, shoulders and back; She suddenly decides that it would be best if she took her shirt off as well, because she doesn't want to get any coconut oil on her shirt either... and she still has her bra on! Then she tells him she has a special technique that she thinks will work even better.

She gets down on her knees and unbuttons his pants... "but you're my sister!" JMac exclaims. "It'll be our little secret," Cory tells him. "Just sit back and relax!" she tells him, as she takes his big, hard cock in her mouth. She sucks his cock while simultaneously jerking him off with her hands as well. She pulls her bra off, revealing her big tits. She sucks his cock until he eventually cums in her mouth and she happily swallows it all! Now it is time for the two of them to go back to work!

Scene Two - Crazy Sister

JMac's house is under construction so he is staying at his sister Cory's house for a few weeks. His shoulder is still hurting him, and Cory offers to help ease his pain the same way she helped him the other day... since her husband is busy at work, just like he always is. JMac can't resist his sister so he easily gives in. Cory begins to rub her brother's shoulders while moaning "maybe this time we can take it a little farther!" The two siblings begin to passionately kiss each other and strip out of their clothes.

Cory gets down on her knees and begins to give her brother a blowjob, until she decides she wants him to titty fuck her. She spits on his cock and rubs her big tits up and down on his hard cock. "Why don't you jump on top?" he asks her, and she sits on top of his big cock. JMac fucks his sister hard on top of her kitchen table. Then they get in to the 69 position, "I wanna taste myself on you!" Cory exclaims, while JMac licks and sucks on his sisters clit. They start fucking each other on top of the kitchen table. "You are one dirty little sister!" JMac tells her. She eventually begs him to cum all over her pretty face and that's an offer he just can't refuse...! Now lets hope her husband doesn't come home from work early!

Scene Three - Sisters Touch

Cory walks into her Brother's room to check in. He is fully erect and rubbing his shoulder. She asks how he is doing, without hesitation, Jmac says he cannot jerk off or anything. Cory feels sorry for her Brother and offers to lend a hand and take care of his boner situation. She pulls it out and starts to suck...After a couple of minutes, Jmac says he needs something else to bust his nut.

Cory then slides her Brother's big cock into her tight milf pussy...Jmac then fucks his sister in multiple positions until he cums inside her. Magically his should is healed and he has forgotten about all the shoulder pain. Cory walks away satisfied unlike she has ever felt before...

Scene Four: Cheating Revenge

Jmac walks into the living room to find his sister upset about something. Before asking what is wrong, he thanks her again for letting him stay so long while the construction continues at his house. Cory does not immediately respond and he asks what is wrong...

Cory explains that her husband has been cheating on her for years and she just found out. She does not know what to do...However, her bother does...They both strip naked and fuck all over the couch...Her Brother finishes with a nice cumshot to her face and mouth...Cory feels so much better now and takes a couple photos of the cum on her face to send to her Cheating Husband...

Related Categories: CUMSHOTS MUSCULAR WOMEN BLOW JOBS HANDJOBS
Keywords: jmac cory chase office whore taboo fantasy holidays 2018 big dick big tits muscular women anal milf brother sister cumshot fucking family
screenshot
Cory Chase in Family Bonds Forever HD 1080p.mp4
Added: May 25, 2020 8:09 am
Cory Chase - Cockervention (01/18/1Cool

screenshotscreenshot

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Length: ( 1.93 GB / 34:11 / 1280 x 720 / MP4 )

Description:
Cory gets home and is ambushed by an intervention. Xander leads the discussion, explaining that Cory exhibits all the classic symptoms of a cock addict. Cory denies the allegations that she's cock crazy so Xander asks her to prove him wrong. Xander whips out his cock to test Cory, and soon learns exactly how much cock she can take.

Code:
    Big Tits    Big Tits Worship    Blonde    MILF

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

FileJoker
https://filejoker.net/hvx5r04yfqb3
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: May 27, 2020 11:29 am
Nikki Brooks & Cory Chase - Mommy Son Christmas FULL VERSION in HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Parody, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Hairy, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Scene One: Mommy Unwrapped

It's Christmas morning!! Mommy walks in my bedroom with a robe wrapped around her and she explains to me that she has a very special Christmas present for me that she is waiting for me to unwrap... at first I assume that she is hiding the gift behind her back, but she soon pulls her robe off, revealing that my present is HER!! She is wearing a seductive red teddy and a Christmas hat on her head. Mom turns around, showing me that her one-piece outfit has a thong back piece and she tells me to unwrap my present!! My cock is so hard just looking at her ass, but then she pulls her thong to the side exposing her pussy and her ass hole to me. My cock starts throbbing and I can't wait to put my dick inside of her, but she won't let me do that just yet...! Mommy keeps teasing my cock, jerking it, and rubbing the tip of my cock over her nipples and I feel like I'm going to explode... but I keep holding back!! She tells me that the best gifts are under the tree, so we both jump out of my bed and go over to see what's under the Christmas tree.

Scene Two: Riding Mommy

Mommy is standing in front of the Christmas tree, but I can visibly see that there aren't any presents under the tree! Did she lie to me?! I soon find out the truth... Mommy begins to unhook her lingerie and she slowly slides her one-piece off of her body and walks towards the couch. She gets in the doggystyle position on the couch and spreads her legs in front of me, "THIS is your Christmas present! And you can do ANYTHING you want with it!" she tells me. I begin to touch her all over; I grab her big, natural tits and slowly rub her clit. "I want you to sit down and let mommy do all the work! I want you to remember this Christmas forever," mommy explains. She starts jerking my cock nice and steady, and tells me that she only wants one thing this year: she wants access to me and my body; all of me. She takes my cock and slides the tip inside of her; then she bounces up and down on top of my hard cock. She asks me if I want to wait for Aunt Cory to get here but I tell her that I don't want to wait! I want to have sex with my mommy right now... and maybe again when Aunt Cory comes, but I'm definitely not waiting to stick my cock in mommy's pussy! Mommy keeps riding my cock harder and harder, until she asks me for permission for her to cum on my cock. I tell her yes, of course I want her to cum on my cock. She tells me not to cum just yet tho... she has more surprises in store for me...

Scene Three: Mommy Toy

Scene Four: Mommy Santa and her Favorite Elf

Sex acts/tags: tabooheat.com, barebackstudios.com, clips4sale.com, nikki brooks, cory chase, mother son, incest, taboo, threesome, milf, christmas, pov, handjob, cowgirl, missionary, doggy style, cum on tits, blowjob, cum in mouth, cum swallowing

Related Categories: TABOO LATINA CUMSHOTS POV THREESOMES
Keywords: nikki brooks milf mom taboo cumshot big boobs mommy virtual blowjob brunette cory chase pov sex theesome christmas blowjob latin

Mommy Son Christmas 1080p.mp4
Added: May 31, 2020 5:10 pm
Girlfriend Swap - Cory Chase, Dana DeArmond, Zoey Taylor HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Small Tits, Teen, Latina, Cheating, Wife, Lesbian, Female Domination, Bathroom, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Caught In The Act, Spying
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
girlfriend.swap.1.mp4
girlfriend.swap.2.mp4